Home

GO, PACK, GOOO!!! 40TH ANNIVERSARY, TOO!!!!!!

Posted By: Moosetrot

GO, PACK, GOOO!!! 40TH ANNIVERSARY, TOO!!!!!! - 09/11/22 01:08 PM

I know this is early in the day, well before the game, but Wonderful Wife and I are up along the shore of Lake Superior celebrating our 40th Anniversary. Signal has been sketchy at best and figured I should make my Packer post whenever I could. Having a blast on the road in our motorhome committing what we call "Random Acts of Tourism". Waaaayy too much good food and beer for us but we will give it our best.

September 11, of course, is always kind of bittersweet for us. In 2001 I had gotten back about 1 a.m. from a successful bear hunt and when I rolled out of the sack I looked at the t.v. to see the second tower get hit. I looked at my wife and said "We're under ******* attack!" and started bringing up my bugout bag.

We have been together for 46+ years, through thick and thin, good and bad. We both have a huge amount of respect for each other and value each others opinions. We also laugh hard together every day and tend to find the humor in what have been some dark situations. It has gotten us through so far and I am sure will get us though another 40 years.

So...in hoping we will be in a spot to watch the game as well as post on here....

GO, PACK, GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Moosetrot
Posted By: MNTrapper21

Re: GO, PACK, GOOO!!! 40TH ANNIVERSARY, TOO!!!!!! - 09/11/22 01:13 PM

Today is the day! I hope they bend cousins into a pretzel. This is wishful thinking but I'd like to see a Pack vs. Bills Super Bowl. GO PACK GO!!!
Posted By: MNTrapper21

Re: GO, PACK, GOOO!!! 40TH ANNIVERSARY, TOO!!!!!! - 09/11/22 01:15 PM

And happy anniversary moosetrot! Lets a get a win to help celebrate your big day
Posted By: 330-Trapper

Re: GO, PACK, GOOO!!! 40TH ANNIVERSARY, TOO!!!!!! - 09/11/22 01:27 PM

Happy Anniversary to you Both

Go PACK!!!!!!!!!!! GO!!!!!!!!
Posted By: Muskratwalt

Re: GO, PACK, GOOO!!! 40TH ANNIVERSARY, TOO!!!!!! - 09/11/22 01:37 PM

Good morning moose trot. Happy anniversary to you and your wife. Packer win would be the icing on your anniversary cake.
Posted By: Nessmuck

Re: GO, PACK, GOOO!!! 40TH ANNIVERSARY, TOO!!!!!! - 09/11/22 02:08 PM

Happy Anniversary Moosy ! Just find a Baah and watch the game with your squeeze...and put your cheese head on And drink beah !
Posted By: Mad Scientist

Re: GO, PACK, GOOO!!! 40TH ANNIVERSARY, TOO!!!!!! - 09/11/22 02:33 PM

Happy 40th
Posted By: TraderVic

Re: GO, PACK, GOOO!!! 40TH ANNIVERSARY, TOO!!!!!! - 09/11/22 02:51 PM

40 years is huge...congratulations !!
My wife (45 years) are up north in our truck camper right now. We were on Minnesota's North Shore yesterday, around the South Shore today, more specifically in Bayfield County.
Posted By: Zim

Re: GO, PACK, GOOO!!! 40TH ANNIVERSARY, TOO!!!!!! - 09/11/22 03:16 PM

Happy Anniversary Mr. & Mrs. Moosie!

Zim
Posted By: Fishdog One

Re: GO, PACK, GOOO!!! 40TH ANNIVERSARY, TOO!!!!!! - 09/11/22 03:20 PM

Have a great day, not easy to do 40, I am at 45 years with the wife, I say ''yes dear'' a lot !
Posted By: Pike River

Re: GO, PACK, GOOO!!! 40TH ANNIVERSARY, TOO!!!!!! - 09/11/22 03:30 PM

Originally Posted by Zim
Happy Anniversary Mr. & Mrs. Moosie!

Zim

Hey you're up and kicking
Posted By: Nittany Lion

Re: GO, PACK, GOOO!!! 40TH ANNIVERSARY, TOO!!!!!! - 09/11/22 03:54 PM

Happy Anniversary. Fly Eagles Fly.
Posted By: Bogmaster

Re: GO, PACK, GOOO!!! 40TH ANNIVERSARY, TOO!!!!!! - 09/11/22 05:00 PM

Moosey,happy anniversary to you and your truly understanding and tolerant wife(our wives have to be).
I too want to see the pack go---but I cannot post where I want them to go. It should be an interesting game..
Enjoy your anniversary.
Tom
Posted By: Tactical.20

Re: GO, PACK, GOOO!!! 40TH ANNIVERSARY, TOO!!!!!! - 09/11/22 05:05 PM

You need more oooo's in your post lol
Posted By: corky

Re: GO, PACK, GOOO!!! 40TH ANNIVERSARY, TOO!!!!!! - 09/11/22 05:08 PM

Happy Anniversary
Go Pack
Posted By: MnMan

Re: GO, PACK, GOOO!!! 40TH ANNIVERSARY, TOO!!!!!! - 09/11/22 07:11 PM

Happy Anniversary, you guys! Enjoy the game.
Posted By: Scott__aR

Re: GO, PACK, GOOO!!! 40TH ANNIVERSARY, TOO!!!!!! - 09/11/22 08:09 PM

Happy Anniversary to you and Mrs.

Re: GO, PACK, GOOO!!! 40TH ANNIVERSARY, TOO!!!!!! - 09/11/22 08:58 PM

Thanks, folks! Really appreciate it and I have signal!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Just polished off some pre-game Brats...and beah....!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Trader Vic! We are sitting in an RV Park in Ashland! Woke up this morning and opened the curtains to find we were totally surrounded by geese walking around and through every site.

Got a big Ribeye...and beah...all set for when the Packers get done pounding the Vikes into the dirt.

GO, PACK, GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Re: GO, PACK, GOOO!!! 40TH ANNIVERSARY, TOO!!!!!! - 09/11/22 09:01 PM

Wife asked me to add:

"The first 40 were great, but the next 40 will be better! ("bettah" so Nessie can understand it).

GO, PACK GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Moosetrot

Re: GO, PACK, GOOO!!! 40TH ANNIVERSARY, TOO!!!!!! - 09/11/22 09:47 PM

Might be putting the steak on a little early...this is getting ugly.

GO, PACK, GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Moosetrot
Posted By: Tactical.20

Re: GO, PACK, GOOO!!! 40TH ANNIVERSARY, TOO!!!!!! - 09/11/22 11:24 PM

At least you have an awesome anniversary to celebrate
Posted By: bblwi

Re: GO, PACK, GOOO!!! 40TH ANNIVERSARY, TOO!!!!!! - 09/12/22 12:37 AM

It is only one game out of 17 but it sure looks like there is plenty of areas to improve upon, quickly and significantly

Bryce
Posted By: walleye101

Re: GO, PACK, GOOO!!! 40TH ANNIVERSARY, TOO!!!!!! - 09/12/22 12:42 AM

Tough day for Pack fans, but it's a long season. I will say it was probably a record breaking day for the slow motion close up eye rolls, thanks to Fox broadcasting.
Posted By: bucksnbears

Re: GO, PACK, GOOO!!! 40TH ANNIVERSARY, TOO!!!!!! - 09/12/22 01:26 AM

I hate football but smile
© 2024 Trapperman Forums