Home

I had the strangest dream

Posted By: Mark K

I had the strangest dream - 09/16/22 06:22 PM

I have never even met him, talked to him on the phone years ago.

I dreamed that I was somewhere unknown and Fishguts and I were out raising "heck" and having a heck of a good time getting in trouble. And that boy could REALLY drink beer.

I don't know where it came from especially since I have not heard his name mentioned in years.
Posted By: Oh Snap

Re: I had the strangest dream - 09/16/22 06:41 PM

I can’t top yours but yesterday morning when I woke up I was looking for a conduit bender. I was installing signal loops with a couple other guys and I am not an electrician. It actually was a nightmare! I rarely dream.

Well in thinking about it I just finished a job that we were drilling asphalt for new runway lighting. The electrician was explaining that the lighting power is not grounded and very dangerous. That must have been the reason.
Posted By: cattails

Re: I had the strangest dream - 09/17/22 01:20 AM

Odd, a few years ago I had a vivid dream that I was sitting with Old Hawkeye at his familys thanksgiving dinner. Same thing... never met the man .
Posted By: Paul Dobbins

Re: I had the strangest dream - 09/17/22 01:30 AM

Originally Posted by Mark K
I have never even met him, talked to him on the phone years ago.

I dreamed that I was somewhere unknown and Fishguts and I were out raising "heck" and having a heck of a good time getting in trouble. And that boy could REALLY drink beer.

I don't know where it came from especially since I have not heard his name mentioned in years.

Old fishguts was on here the day before yesterday, and in August, he posted on the lever action thread.
Posted By: 52Carl

Re: I had the strangest dream - 09/17/22 02:56 AM

I had a dream one time that was very vivid, and complex, with twists and turns to it. When I got to the last scene, it was an epic surprise ending that I did not see coming. How does that even happen?! Who was the author of that dream? I'm not saying that it was aliens, but it was aliens.
Posted By: Bowhunter862c

Re: I had the strangest dream - 09/17/22 03:21 AM

Fishguts lol haven't heard his name in year's. Does he still have bucket of guts website?
Posted By: fishguts**

Re: I had the strangest dream - 01/28/24 12:48 PM

Still around and still drinking beer lol!
Posted By: 3togo

Re: I had the strangest dream - 01/28/24 01:26 PM

fishguts,

Most people don't know that you almost live in Canada!!!! But unfortunately still in NYS.

I had a roommate in college that was from Rouses Point.
Posted By: fishguts**

Re: I had the strangest dream - 01/28/24 01:48 PM

Really thats neat, do you remember his name?
© 2024 Trapperman Forums