Home

NC convention - castors

Posted By: Paul Dobbins

NC convention - castors - 09/21/22 06:55 PM

I won't be able to purchase any large quantities of castors at the convention. My freezer's full and so are my drying wires. I simply have no place to store it. I don't grind it right away. I dry it for another 1.5 - 2 months after I purchase it. In another month or so I will be able to start buying it again. It sure is nice to be flush with castor for a change. I'm sorry for any inconvenience.

I came back from the GA convention with a bunch of it. Plus I was able to acquire 110 pounds of it at the NTA.
Posted By: Buzzard

Re: NC convention - castors - 09/21/22 07:16 PM

I have a freezer you could use , it's full of ice at the moment

Re: NC convention - castors - 09/21/22 07:32 PM

I don't have a place for the freezer. My buildings are full of crap. Thanks anyway.
Posted By: MChewk

Re: NC convention - castors - 09/21/22 08:08 PM

Paul how do you DRY it for the extra long time without bug issues? I'll be interested in your response...thanks

Re: NC convention - castors - 09/21/22 08:12 PM

Originally Posted by Paul Dobbins
I don't have a place for the freezer. My buildings are full of crap. Thanks anyway.

They can be kept here if you want

Re: NC convention - castors - 09/21/22 08:35 PM

It's not a big deal to me, the freezer is running full of half gallon milk jugs full of water, it's fishing ice but since I can't fish much anymore..... I f it's a trust issue, I will pay for the castors when you deliver them and you pay me the same price when you pick them up

Re: NC convention - castors - 09/21/22 08:59 PM

Originally Posted by MChewk
Paul how do you DRY it for the extra long time without bug issues? I'll be interested in your response...thanks

I haven't experienced bug issues, other than flies on green castors. Occasionally I'll have ants that want to get a snack, but I spray the surrounding area to keep them at bay.

Re: NC convention - castors - 09/21/22 09:05 PM

Originally Posted by Buzzard
Originally Posted by Paul Dobbins

They can be kept here if you want

That's okay buzzy, I would prefer to take care of my stuff here. It will be okay if I don't get it right now. I've got plenty.

Re: NC convention - castors - 09/21/22 09:20 PM

No problem, just thought I would offer. Finally got rid of all my fox glands, nice to see them gone

Re: NC convention - castors - 09/22/22 12:10 AM

Dang, you had fox glands that you wanted to get rid of? Wish I'd have known.
Posted By: MChewk

Re: NC convention - castors - 09/22/22 02:52 PM

Thanks Paul...good info
© 2024 Trapperman Forums