Home

I am proud to announce

Posted By: tdtrapper

I am proud to announce - 09/26/22 11:38 PM

Im Terry Dowden from Moreauville la.
I have been working on this for 4 years. I've had severel set backs due to a shattered leg a broke ankle and covid almost killed me. But we are rolling now. I'm a crappie guide on toledo bend lake and finally completed my 2000 square foot lodge. all handicap accessible. I am now hooked up with a non-profit organization with wounded warriors and handicap children. We are gonna take them fishing and also gonna take them Deer hunting on some really good private property we have. They will kill a deer.
I will also be taking some of our warriors on my trap line. I'm gonna put together a 3 day trapping event for them we will have lodging, food and plenty of private property to trap There will be several of them there we are gonna cover every thing from mink to coyotes. I have talked to my contact and they have some fellows that are interested in learning. I will post the actual dates and would appreciate any help with lure, bait and any traps yall might spare.
I know Cletis Richards will be there he is My trapping partner. I have several dozen traps im gonna give them.Im a happy man. This is gonna be a great deal. I pray every thing goes well.
Posted By: la4wd54

Re: I am proud to announce - 09/26/22 11:47 PM

Sounds wonderful, I wish you the best of luck
Posted By: Marty

Re: I am proud to announce - 09/27/22 12:03 AM

smile
Posted By: Swamp Wolf

Re: I am proud to announce - 09/27/22 12:22 AM

Congrats Terry!!
Posted By: Crowfoot

Re: I am proud to announce - 09/27/22 12:23 AM

That's definitely an announcement deserving of pride!
Hope it works out very well for you Terry.
Wish I had some spares to send ya, just might later in the season.
Cheers !
Posted By: Gene Dziza

Re: I am proud to announce - 09/27/22 12:28 AM

Terry, that’s fantastic news about your healing and fantastic news about your endeavor! Very worthy project!
Posted By: trappingthomas

Re: I am proud to announce - 09/27/22 12:55 AM

Terry

Do you offer guide service for private groups? Do you have a website? PM me. Would be interested in your services for an annual get together with my brothers.
Posted By: bucksnbears

Re: I am proud to announce - 09/27/22 01:09 AM

God Bless (ed) you cool
Posted By: Leftlane

Re: I am proud to announce - 09/27/22 02:56 PM

I like this!
Posted By: MattLA

Re: I am proud to announce - 09/28/22 02:46 PM

Originally Posted by tdtrapper
Im Terry Dowden from Moreauville la.
I have been working on this for 4 years. I've had severel set backs due to a shattered leg a broke ankle and covid almost killed me. But we are rolling now. I'm a crappie guide on toledo bend lake and finally completed my 2000 square foot lodge. all handicap accessible. I am now hooked up with a non-profit organization with wounded warriors and handicap children. We are gonna take them fishing and also gonna take them Deer hunting on some really good private property we have. They will kill a deer.
I will also be taking some of our warriors on my trap line. I'm gonna put together a 3 day trapping event for them we will have lodging, food and plenty of private property to trap There will be several of them there we are gonna cover every thing from mink to coyotes. I have talked to my contact and they have some fellows that are interested in learning. I will post the actual dates and would appreciate any help with lure, bait and any traps yall might spare.
I know Cletis Richards will be there he is My trapping partner. I have several dozen traps im gonna give them.Im a happy man. This is gonna be a great deal. I pray every thing goes well.

Terry glad to hear you are doing better. Hope everything goes good for you brother!
Posted By: trappingthomas

Re: I am proud to announce - 10/04/22 12:52 AM

Remember to keep us posted!
Posted By: Trapper Dahlgren

Re: I am proud to announce - 10/04/22 10:00 AM

sounds like a good deal , glad for you
© 2024 Trapperman Forums