Posted By: Marty

who sabotaged Nord Stream? - 09/28/22 05:46 AM

USA? Great Britain? Zelensky?
Posted By: yukonjeff

Re: who sabotaged Nord Stream? - 09/28/22 05:49 AM

The US and EU deep state
Posted By: turkn8rtrapper

Re: who sabotaged Nord Stream? - 09/28/22 07:01 AM

somebody with submarines and it wasn't Russia or China.
Posted By: Drifter

Re: who sabotaged Nord Stream? - 09/28/22 07:11 AM

I was in hope that was a hoax as even if we didn't you can bet we will get the blame for it. Our Looney tunes in charge had said he would shut it down.
Posted By: Ridge Runner1960

Re: who sabotaged Nord Stream? - 09/28/22 09:16 AM

who threatened to shut it down last week?
Posted By: hippie

Re: who sabotaged Nord Stream? - 09/28/22 09:55 AM

Thing is, Russia already stopped sending gas thru it. Could this be a good excuse for not sending gas this winter for heating?
Posted By: Chancey

Re: who sabotaged Nord Stream? - 09/28/22 10:36 AM

Only one maybe two countries IMO that have the military capability and intelligence to pull off a stunt like that.

One thing for certain is the USSA has been opposed to both Nordstream pipelines since day 1. Biden even said back in early February that if Russia invaded Ukraine, that there would not be a Nordstream 2 pipeline.

https://www.cbsnews.com/news/biden-german-chancellor-nord-stream-2-russia/
Posted By: Scuba1

Re: who sabotaged Nord Stream? - 09/28/22 01:20 PM

Originally Posted by turkn8rtrapper

You don't need or want a sub for that job a small ROV will do just fine or a couple of divers. Any half way decent commercial diving outfit could have shut it down / blown an hole into it. The baltic is pretty shallow in most places and blowing a hole into a pipe is not rocket surgery.
Posted By: 330-Trapper

Re: who sabotaged Nord Stream? - 09/28/22 01:22 PM

Originally Posted by Drifter
I was in hope that was a hoax as even if we didn't you can bet we will get the blame for it. Our Looney tunes in charge had said he would shut it down.

He's our worst best enemy
Posted By: warrior

Re: who sabotaged Nord Stream? - 09/28/22 01:27 PM

Originally Posted by Scuba1
Originally Posted by turkn8rtrapper

You don't need or want a sub for that job a small ROV will do just fine or a couple of divers. Any half way decent commercial diving outfit could have shut it down / blown an hole into it. The baltic is pretty shallow in most places and blowing a hole into a pipe is not rocket surgery.

That is what I was thinking. My understanding is the Baltic is to shallow and confined to be sending fleet subs into.

Re: who sabotaged Nord Stream? - 09/28/22 01:43 PM

The reason that Germany's attack subs are as small as they are is because of the depth / lack thereof in the Baltic. Any American sub in that puddle would stick out like a cockroach on a birthday cake.
Posted By: Dirt

Re: who sabotaged Nord Stream? - 09/28/22 02:28 PM

You guys should be happy. Trump blocked completion of 2 for years. Ted Cruz tried to keep 2 shutdown before Biden let it go. Then the German Greenies blocked the permits starting it up. Now Ted's Texas can sell LNG to Europe and the price of natural gas in the good ole USA is going up for you. I know how much you guys like high energy prices. Funny how things get all convoluted. smile
Posted By: DaveP

Re: who sabotaged Nord Stream? - 09/28/22 02:34 PM

Originally Posted by Dirt
You guys should be happy. Trump blocked completion of 2 for years. Ted Cruz tried to keep 2 shutdown before Biden let it go. Then the German Greenies blocked the permits starting it up. Now Ted's Texas can sell LNG to Europe and the price of natural gas in the good ole USA is going up for you. I know how much you guys like high energy prices. Funny how things get all convoluted. smile

And Trump warned Germany about being energy dependent on Russia.
They laughed at him.

Meanwhile, Biden pushed for that pipeline, while stopping our own
Funny how it all worked out...
Sorta like there's a plan...

Re: who sabotaged Nord Stream? - 09/28/22 02:45 PM

Now Germany is dependent on more expensive LNG from Texas just like Ted and Trump wanted. It would be terrible to be dependent on cheap Russian gas when you can switch to being dependent on expensive American gas. Either way you are dependent on some foreign country.

" Europe needs natural gas and it will import as much compressed natural gas, called Liquified Natural Gas, or LNG, as it can. And while the U.S. is a major source of LNG because of its abundant natural gas supplies, LNG export facilities take years to build. Existing U.S. LNG export levels are literally maxed out in terms of capacity"

Looks like the U.S. can't even supply the volume that Russia could.
Posted By: MJM

Re: who sabotaged Nord Stream? - 09/28/22 02:55 PM

Neither pipeline was pumping gas at the time of the leaks but both lines were still pressurized: Nord Stream 1 stopped pumping gas to Europe “indefinitely” earlier this month, with Moscow’s operator saying international sanctions on Russia prevented it from carrying out vital maintenance work.

The Nord Stream 2 pipeline, meanwhile, never officially opened as Germany refused to certify it for commercial operations due to Russia’s invasion of Ukraine.

Biden said, He could and would take out Nord Stream 2.

Re: who sabotaged Nord Stream? - 09/28/22 03:06 PM

Certification halted in Nov 2021; before the war.

"The approval process was further complicated after Poland and Ukraine – both strongly opposed to the project – were given the right to participate in it. However, they can only issue their judgement on the project, and lack veto powers to block it."
Posted By: Rat Masterson

Re: who sabotaged Nord Stream? - 09/28/22 03:16 PM

Trump did it.
Posted By: Kart29

Re: who sabotaged Nord Stream? - 09/28/22 03:20 PM

Originally Posted by Rat Masterson
Trump did it.

Yeah, but only because the Russians wanted him to. You know how he colluded with Russia to steal the election. He's been pro-Russian all along. whistle

Re: who sabotaged Nord Stream? - 09/28/22 04:46 PM

A NG pipeline from Poland just went online the same day as they blew up the NS
Posted By: white17

Re: who sabotaged Nord Stream? - 09/28/22 04:52 PM

It would not surprise me if Russia sabotaged it. They will of course point the finger at someone else. BUT, just last week Germany nationalized Uni Per. The company that owned the infrastructure and that is responsible for importing all gas to Germany. Russia could see it as a stick in the eye of Germany for supporting Ukraine, even though Russia had already stopped shipping gas.

Who knows ? Lots of possibilities

Re: who sabotaged Nord Stream? - 09/28/22 04:58 PM

Gonna B lots of cold buildings in the eu this winter????

Maybe green energy will warm them up?

Re: who sabotaged Nord Stream? - 09/28/22 05:05 PM

TDS sufferers = Six degrees of Trump

Rest of the world = Let's wait and see what the evidence shows

Dirt, you can take your tin pot conspiracies and shove them where the sun don't shine.

Now tell us how that hurricane in the gulf is Trump's fault or does Bush Jr still have the monopoly on that?

Re: who sabotaged Nord Stream? - 09/28/22 05:15 PM

Germany should frac their own gas, they have years worth under them. I have no sympathy for Europe as they were warned by Trump what would happen, looks like he was right again.
Posted By: Flicker Shad

Re: who sabotaged Nord Stream? - 09/28/22 05:23 PM

I was at work, I swear.
Posted By: hippie

Re: who sabotaged Nord Stream? - 09/28/22 05:26 PM

This is interesting, an interview by the guy who shut down the gas in the pipeline saying they are replacing it with one to China.

https://www.euronews.com/2022/09/15...line-to-china-will-replace-nord-stream-2

(right before it got holes in it)
Posted By: Law Dog

Re: who sabotaged Nord Stream? - 09/28/22 07:14 PM

Greta did it! LOL

Re: who sabotaged Nord Stream? - 09/28/22 07:18 PM

Stolen from a YouTube comment.

Biden sent the smartest agent he knows 00hunter as he's an expert at cracking pipes.
Posted By: elkaholic

Re: who sabotaged Nord Stream? - 09/28/22 07:41 PM

It was Professor Plum in the library with the pipe wrench.
Posted By: Boco

Re: who sabotaged Nord Stream? - 09/28/22 08:45 PM

Canada said they will supply Europe with all the Natural gas they need.US will send it-Canada/US supply is integrated.
Europeans have been in talks about it for quite a while now.
Posted By: Law Dog

Re: who sabotaged Nord Stream? - 09/28/22 08:51 PM

With all the bragging about the EU going green you would think this would be a cake walk for them now. LOL I see Cali is going all electric by law like NYC plans on doing, who’s going to take the rap when people start freezing to death when they could has some NG heat with no problem.

Re: who sabotaged Nord Stream? - 09/28/22 09:25 PM

Leftists don't understand the concept of consequences. they pass laws ad hoc as they see fit with complete disregard of reality. For them " zero emissions " is when the polluting is done in some other place.
Zero emission cars run on coal for the most part, so they are not zero emission.
They want to get rid of the coal power plants because of climate change. Ignoring the fact that those power stations are wet keeps their cars running and we need more of them if they want more electric cars. They don't want NG furnaces or wood stoves. Yet they ignore the fact that people died in a cold snap in Texas because they did not have electricity or a wood stove. Everything they touch they screw up, because they are to narrow minded to even see part of the whole picture.
Then when they screwed something up, instead of fixing it, they just blame someone else.
I am so done with that mind set.
Had a guy call me today if I could double up the lines of his boat in Hilton Head Island. I told him that I would do it if he held the umbrella while I did so. He he said that was impossible as he was at home in Atlanta. Told him that he was closer than me here at home in Tennessee ..... Morons.
Posted By: adam m

Re: who sabotaged Nord Stream? - 09/28/22 10:34 PM

Leaving this here

https://rumble.com/v1luolu-flashbac...txrkAzFDL0JSYcu53M1YJezBguyghaZmwsiIHrIs
Posted By: Lazarus

Re: who sabotaged Nord Stream? - 09/28/22 10:44 PM

Think of all those shoppers!!!

Oh, I thought it said Nortstrom.
Posted By: Jkeith

Re: who sabotaged Nord Stream? - 09/28/22 10:45 PM

Originally Posted by Rat Masterson
Germany should frac their own gas, they have years worth under them. I have no sympathy for Europe as they were warned by Trump what would happen, looks like he was right again.

Perfect! Couldn't have said it better myself.

From The Washington Post in 2018 -- https://www.washingtonpost.com/worl...-russian-energy-un-germans-just-smirked/

It seems the smirks are "dying in darkness."
Posted By: MJM

Re: who sabotaged Nord Stream? - 09/28/22 11:06 PM

[Linked Image]
Posted By: west river rogue

Re: who sabotaged Nord Stream? - 09/28/22 11:48 PM

Originally Posted by MJM
[Linked Image]

Lol M!
Posted By: Sharon

Re: who sabotaged Nord Stream? - 09/28/22 11:52 PM

Originally Posted by Scuba1
Leftists don't understand the concept of consequences. they pass laws ad hoc as they see fit with complete disregard of reality. For them " zero emissions " is when the polluting is done in some other place.
Zero emission cars run on coal for the most part, so they are not zero emission.
They want to get rid of the coal power plants because of climate change. Ignoring the fact that those power stations are wet keeps their cars running and we need more of them if they want more electric cars. They don't want NG furnaces or wood stoves. Yet they ignore the fact that people died in a cold snap in Texas because they did not have electricity or a wood stove. Everything they touch they screw up, because they are to narrow minded to even see part of the whole picture.
Then the they screwed something up, instead of fixing it, they just blame someone else.
I am so done with that mind set.
Had a guy call me today if I could double up the lines of his boat in Hilton Head Island. I told him that I would do it if he held the umbrella while I did so. He he said that was impossible as he was at home in Atlanta. Told him that he was closer than me here at home in Tennessee ..... Morons.

I hear you, Michael.
Posted By: Squash

Re: who sabotaged Nord Stream? - 09/29/22 12:10 AM

I think it was the Crab People.

Re: who sabotaged Nord Stream? - 09/29/22 01:32 AM

If it was corn pop then the folks running him are running the nwo?
Posted By: Drifter

Re: who sabotaged Nord Stream? - 09/29/22 04:05 AM

Was 3 explosions and pipe was encased in concrete.
Posted By: VaBeagler

Re: who sabotaged Nord Stream? - 09/29/22 04:46 AM

Why is Trump being brought in to this. He's gone. Get over it. Used to respect your posts, not anymore, blame the current administration, not Trump. Can't blame a man that left a booming economy with no inflation when he left office.

Re: who sabotaged Nord Stream? - 09/29/22 05:20 AM

Originally Posted by Marty
If it was corn pop then the folks running him are running the nwo?

Yup. Obama too,and Clinton They are on their third term of running the US into the ground, almost there now.

Re: who sabotaged Nord Stream? - 09/29/22 03:26 PM

Originally Posted by VaBeagler

Why is Trump being brought in to this. He's gone. Get over it. Used to respect your posts, not anymore, blame the current administration, not Trump. Can't blame a man that left a booming economy with no inflation when he left office.

I brought ted cruz and biden in too

Re: who sabotaged Nord Stream? - 09/29/22 03:54 PM

Dirt... Trump told the EU to become energy self reliant , NOT to sell them US NG but they just ignored him with a smile.

But as usual, don't let facts get in the way of your derailed train of thought.

Germany and the UK have enough coal and gas to supply the rest of europe for many years to come. But the tree hugging left morons can't stand the thought of getting to out of the ground in their own country and rather buy it from the other communists and have them put holes in their country while touting that EV's are zero emission vehicles with their external combustion engines. Ya just can't fix stupid
Posted By: danvee

Re: who sabotaged Nord Stream? - 09/29/22 04:14 PM

Russia
Posted By: MattLA

Re: who sabotaged Nord Stream? - 09/29/22 04:37 PM

All I can say is that it definitely wasnt Russia. 100% guaranteed.
Posted By: trapper red 315

Re: who sabotaged Nord Stream? - 09/29/22 04:47 PM

Ernst Blofield ordered SPECTRE to carry out the evil deed, and 003/4% Biden, Joe Biden will catch them before they strike again

The commies has a bomb placed there during construction cause we'll dang. They are commies.
And now to blames someone else like the country of Andorra or perhaps Greenland for the action
Posted By: .204

Re: who sabotaged Nord Stream? - 09/29/22 04:48 PM

Originally Posted by Tofan
All I can say is that it definitely wasnt Russia. 100% guaranteed.

Agreed! Can't see for the life of me what they would have to gain. They control the spiget and spent billions on it.

Re: who sabotaged Nord Stream? - 09/29/22 04:51 PM

False flags aren't really the Russian style, now Germany has been known to. But then again it seems to be all the rage for us.
Posted By: Ohio Wolverine

Re: who sabotaged Nord Stream? - 09/30/22 03:56 AM

So what ever happened to the gas company in the Ukraine , that Hunter Biden was getting a huge salary from , when he knew nothing about the business?
Seems I remember that company was supplying Germany with NG !
Now I can't help but wonder if that gas was coming from Russia in the first place.
Does anyone really know for sure?
Seems when anything about Biden and Hunter gets out, it seems to just dissappear same as Jeffrey Epstein and his girl friends list.
Strange how so many commit suicide that have dirt on certain political people.
Some so determined that they shoot themselves twice in the back of their head.

Re: who sabotaged Nord Stream? - 09/30/22 12:28 PM

Yes the gas that came to the EU via Ukraine was from Russia. Ukraine got a good chunk of money to have the pipeline on its soil. Thats why they started with the Nordstream 2 in the first place, as it would have cut the Ukraine out of that deal as the Baltic does not charge anyone to pump NG through it. A bunch of folks in the Ukraine including Hunter weren't to happy about loosing that amount of, essentially free cash. I guess that one of the reasons that Hunter had to take up painting to pay the bills.

P.s ...We really ned a sarcasm emoji for the folks that don't get it.

Re: who sabotaged Nord Stream? - 09/30/22 02:44 PM

July 3, 2017 5:35pm EDT

"President Donald Trump to promote U.S. natural gas exports in Russia's backyard"

"Trump will use fast-growing supplies of U.S. natural gas as a political tool when he meets in Warsaw on Thursday with leaders of a dozen countries that are captive to Russia for their energy needs.

In recent years, Moscow has cut off gas shipments during pricing disputes with neighboring countries in winter months. Exports from the United States would help reduce their dependence on Russia.

Trump will tell the group that Washington wants to help allies by making it as easy as possible for U.S. companies to ship more liquefied natural gas (LNG) to central and eastern Europe, the White House said."

“European Union representatives told me that they would start buying soybeans from our great farmers immediately. Also, they will be buying vast amounts of LNG!,” Trump wrote in a Tweet."
Posted By: Badger23

Re: who sabotaged Nord Stream? - 09/30/22 02:56 PM

So there were fast growing supplies of natural gas when Trump was in office and now we have an administration that's against fossil fuels (natural gas and oil). Did I miss something?

Re: who sabotaged Nord Stream? - 09/30/22 03:32 PM

July 3, 2017 5:35pm EDT

"President Donald Trump to promote U.S. natural gas exports in Russia's backyard"

"Trump will use fast-growing supplies of U.S. natural gas as a political tool when he meets in Warsaw on Thursday with leaders of a dozen countries that are captive to Russia for their energy needs.

In recent years, Moscow has cut off gas shipments during pricing disputes with neighboring countries in winter months. Exports from the United States would help reduce their dependence on Russia.

Trump will tell the group that Washington wants to help allies by making it as easy as possible for U.S. companies to ship more liquefied natural gas (LNG) to central and eastern Europe, the White House said."

“European Union representatives told me that they would start buying soybeans from our great farmers immediately. Also, they will be buying vast amounts of LNG!,” Trump wrote in a Tweet."

So which is that you oppose.

Helping your neighbors get away from a loanshark.

Or the whole idea of making profit, or certain people you hate making a profit.

Or maybe you like Putin or something.
Posted By: patrapperbuster

Re: who sabotaged Nord Stream? - 09/30/22 03:36 PM

Originally Posted by yukonjeff
The US and EU deep state

THIS

Re: who sabotaged Nord Stream? - 09/30/22 03:48 PM

What difference does it make ? Europe doesn’t need NG, is going to be powered by windmills ,solar panels and pie in the sky.

Re: who sabotaged Nord Stream? - 09/30/22 03:56 PM

According to this mornings reports there are now FIVE separate breaks including one on the separate Nordstream 1 line.

Re: who sabotaged Nord Stream? - 09/30/22 03:58 PM

A lot on here hate their own country and love Putin.
Posted By: rex123

Re: who sabotaged Nord Stream? - 09/30/22 04:15 PM

Amen to what Boco said.

Re: who sabotaged Nord Stream? - 09/30/22 04:33 PM

And many are so stupid that questioning the narrative is treasonous to their fantasy.

Re: who sabotaged Nord Stream? - 09/30/22 04:39 PM

Thanks dirt, Trump was right again, to bad Joe dropped the ball. We could be having an economic boom right now and no looming recession. But as long as Trump is gone, that's whats important.

Re: who sabotaged Nord Stream? - 09/30/22 04:57 PM

Can you trust what I posted? I could just be making it up again. Everybody knows Trump loves America and not Germany. smile

Re: who sabotaged Nord Stream? - 09/30/22 05:16 PM

Originally Posted by Boco

I like Putin more than I like our own president, or yours too.

The US wont be selling Europe gas. A pipeline from Poland came on line the same day as the Nord Stream blew up.

What a coincendece ..but of course the TDS communist will blame Trump.

Posted By: rex123

Re: who sabotaged Nord Stream? - 09/30/22 08:27 PM

Poland gets over half its natural gas and oil from Russia.

Re: who sabotaged Nord Stream? - 09/30/22 08:49 PM

Funny how it just seems to go in circiles , right back to Ukraines gas company.
Posted By: Steven 49er

Re: who sabotaged Nord Stream? - 10/01/22 12:01 AM

Originally Posted by yukonjeff

I like Putin more than I like our own president, or yours too.

The US wont be selling Europe gas. A pipeline from Poland came on line the same day as the Nord Stream blew up.

What a coincendece ..but of course the TDS communist will blame Trump.

It's not from Poland. It's too Poland from Norway. It won't even come close to replacing the capacity of Nordstream 1&2
Posted By: patrapperbuster

Re: who sabotaged Nord Stream? - 10/01/22 03:40 AM

It just seems that way BOCO. We love our country just hate the 'deep state' that controls it for now

Re: who sabotaged Nord Stream? - 10/01/22 03:53 AM

No we hate traitors that wrap themselves in the flag and tell us to trust everything they do.

Re: who sabotaged Nord Stream? - 10/01/22 04:00 AM

Originally Posted by patrapperbuster

It just seems that way BOCO. We love our country just hate the 'deep state' that controls it for now

No,your country elected your current government.

And dont spew the stolen election garbage,nobody believes that.

I dislike the libs as much as you do,but I would never sell out my country to our enemies or take their side because we happened to elect a liberal government.

No-your hate for the left has made you hate your country.
Posted By: bowhunter27295

Re: who sabotaged Nord Stream? - 10/01/22 04:20 AM

I dislike the libs as much as you do,but I would never sell out my country to our enemies or take their side because we happened to elect a liberal government.

And this reply shows your complete misunderstanding of the deep state and it's control.

The media/information is controlled by big tech and the deep state left. Just look at what is labeled misinformation by the various left wing info sites.

You stick with your side of the border. You have enough to worry about with your rainbow socks PM.

And as far as the election goes, you believe what you want to believe. Pay no attention to suppressed facts and the left's control of the media. It makes no sense to go on any other website other than something mainstream. To look any where else means you must be a kook. crazy
Posted By: Providence Farm

Re: who sabotaged Nord Stream? - 10/01/22 04:51 AM

Bowhunter rember he is a product of his queen. Thinks his gun regs are A ok and there is no reason to Cary a handgun. It's normal for him becuse that's what he has grown up in and with.

So Long as he can get b to the bush everything else does not matter.

Just over look his political post/ comments and soak up his trapping knowledge.

Re: who sabotaged Nord Stream? - 10/01/22 07:01 AM

I think this pipeline attack was a planned escalation of the war. The globalist are probabaly hoping Putin will now retaliate and take out a US pipeline. The climate crazy Biden deep state lizards people would cheer and do nothing to stop or fix it. Usher in their green new deal for them.

Re: who sabotaged Nord Stream? - 10/01/22 11:04 AM

sick sick sick
Posted By: Anonymous

Re: who sabotaged Nord Stream? - 10/01/22 11:18 AM

Can we forget Russia and Ukraine? I would much rather be picking a fight with the CCP and their allies within our on government. Seems through collaboration of the two a microscopic weapon was released on the world killing many, my brother being one of them. Wouldn't mind wading a couple Chinese communists or a couple of their U.S. allies off into a beaver swamp.

Re: who sabotaged Nord Stream? - 10/01/22 11:23 AM

I thought covid was released from a US run/funded lab in china?

Timed release to use as a reason to commit fraud in the 2020 election?

Without covid Trump is in his second term......with biden in as a figure head the world was turned upside down even more than under obummer and the world took a turn for the worse..now we face war with russia. WHY?
Posted By: danny clifton

Re: who sabotaged Nord Stream? - 10/01/22 11:34 AM

Early 70's i was in Germany. Gas was high. LOTS of public transportation though. Trains and streetcars everywhere. Ran on electricity produced with coal. People in small towns could hop on a train to the city then ride streetcars anywhere they wanted to go. Enough trains and streetcars waiting time was almost nonexistent. Lots of people riding bicycles too with bike lanes and bike roads everywhere.

Buildings were heated with hot water radiators. 3 stories being the most common even with homes that had an apartment on each floor. Boilers in basements

Everything ran on coal. Electricity and boilers. They got a lot of it. They could be fine energy wise. They get cold enough this winter maybe the old people there can convince the brainwashed youngsters to return to it.
Posted By: trapdog1

Re: who sabotaged Nord Stream? - 10/01/22 12:37 PM

Originally Posted by bowhunter27295

And this reply shows your complete misunderstanding of the deep state and it's control.

The media/information is controlled by big tech and the deep state left. Just look at what is labeled misinformation by the various left wing info sites.

You stick with your side of the border. You have enough to worry about with your rainbow socks PM.

And as far as the election goes, you believe what you want to believe. Pay no attention to suppressed facts and the left's control of the media. It makes no sense to go on any other website other than something mainstream. To look any where else means you must be a kook. crazy

The old BOCO is back!!! Yay!!!

Re: who sabotaged Nord Stream? - 10/01/22 01:50 PM

Originally Posted by Marty
I thought covid was released from a US run/funded lab in china?

Timed release to use as a reason to commit fraud in the 2020 election?

Without covid Trump is in his second term......with biden in as a figure head the world was turned upside down even more than under obummer and the world took a turn for the worse..now we face war with russia. WHY?

^^^ “Without covid Trump in his second term,” and no war in the Ukraine. Fixed for you.

Re: who sabotaged Nord Stream? - 10/03/22 10:26 PM

Find it funny , that before COVID 19 the people of China were protesting against their government.
Funny how all of a sudden they were restricted to their homes.
What is really strange is the same exact thing happened here in America to stop Trump from being relelected .
Anyone that truley believes Biden got 81 million votes is totally blind to the truth.
4 years earlier Hillary got 63+ million , Trump got less but still got 63 million.
The highest vote counts ever .

List of United States presidential elections by popular vote margin
From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Jump to navigationJump to search

This article needs additional citations for verification. Please help improve this article by adding citations to reliable sources. Unsourced material may be challenged and removed.
Find sources: "List of United States presidential elections by popular vote margin" – news · newspapers · books · scholar · JSTOR (March 2020) (Learn how and when to remove this template message)

Comparison of the popular vote totals since 1900[1]
Republican
Democrat
All other candidates together
In a United States presidential election, the popular vote is the total number or the percentage of votes cast for a candidate by voters in the 50 states and Washington, D.C.; the candidate who gains the most votes nationwide is said to have won the popular vote. However, the popular vote is not used to determine who is elected as the nation's president or vice president. Thus it is possible for the winner of the popular vote to end up losing the election, an outcome that has occurred on five occasions, most recently in the 2016 election. This is because presidential elections are indirect elections; the votes cast on Election Day are not cast directly for a candidate, but for members of the Electoral College. The Electoral College's electors then formally elect the president and vice president.[2][3]

The Twelfth Amendment to the United States Constitution (1804) provides the procedure by which the president and vice president are elected; electors vote separately for each office. Previously, electors cast two votes for president, and the winner and runner up became president and vice-president respectively. The appointment of electors is a matter for each state's legislature to determine; in 1872 and in every presidential election since 1880, all states have used a popular vote to do so.

The 1824 election was the first in which the popular vote was first fully recorded and reported. Since then, 19 presidential elections have occurred in which a candidate was elected or reelected without gaining a majority of the popular vote.[4]

Contents
1 List
2 Timeline
3 See also
4 References
5 External links
List
The table below is a list of United States presidential elections by popular vote margin. It is sorted to display elections by their presidential term / year of election, name, margin by percentage in popular vote, popular vote, margin in popular vote by number, and the runner up in the Electoral College.

Key
Parties: Democratic-Republican • Democratic • Republican • Whig • Progressive • Liberal Republican • National Republican • Federalist • Independent
Vote outcomes: Winner did not receive a majority of the popular vote • Winner lost the popular vote • Winner chosen by the House of Representatives
Election Winner and party Electoral College Popular vote Runner-up and party Turnout[5]
Votes % % Margin Votes Margin
1788–89 George Washington Ind. 69/69 100.00% 100.00% 100.00% 43,782 43,782 No candidate[a] 11.6%
1792 George Washington Ind. 132/132 100.00% 100.00% 100.00% 28,579 28,579 No candidate[a] 6.3%
1796 John Adams Fed. 71/138 51.45% 53.45% 6.90% 35,726 4,611 Thomas Jefferson D-R[b] 20.1%
1800 Thomas Jefferson D-R 73/138 52.90% 61.43% 22.86% 41,330 15,378 Aaron Burr D-R[c] 32.3%
1804 Thomas Jefferson D-R 162/176 92.05% 72.79% 45.58% 104,110 65,191 Charles C. Pinckney Fed. 23.8%
1808 James Madison D-R 122/175 69.72% 64.74% 32.33% 124,732 62,301 Charles C. Pinckney Fed. 36.8%
1812 James Madison D-R 128/217 58.99% 50.37% 2.74% 140,431 7,650 DeWitt Clinton D-R[d] 40.4%
1816 James Monroe D-R 183/217 84.33% 68.16% 37.24% 76,592 41,852 Rufus King Fed. 23.5%
1820 James Monroe D-R 231/232 99.57% 80.61% 64.69% 87,343 69,878 John Quincy Adams D-R[e] 10.1%
1824 John Quincy Adams D-R 84/261 32.18% 30.92% −10.44% 113,142 −38,221 Andrew Jackson D-R[f] 26.9%
1828 Andrew Jackson Dem. 178/261 68.20% 55.93% 12.25% 642,806 140,839 John Quincy Adams NR 57.3%
1832 Andrew Jackson Dem. 219/286 76.57% 54.74% 17.81% 702,735 228,628 Henry Clay NR 57.0%
1836 Martin Van Buren Dem. 170/294 57.82% 50.79% 14.20% 763,291 213,384 William Henry Harrison Whig 56.5%
1840 William Henry Harrison Whig 234/294 79.59% 52.87% 6.05% 1,275,583 145,938 Martin Van Buren Dem. 80.3%
1844 James K. Polk Dem. 170/275 61.82% 49.54% 1.45% 1,339,570 39,413 Henry Clay Whig 79.2%
1848 Zachary Taylor Whig 163/290 56.21% 47.28% 4.79% 1,360,235 137,882 Lewis Cass Dem. 72.8%
1852 Franklin Pierce Dem. 254/296 85.81% 50.83% 6.95% 1,605,943 219,525 Winfield Scott Whig 69.5%
1856 James Buchanan Dem. 174/296 58.78% 45.29% 12.20% 1,835,140 494,472 John C. Frémont Rep. 79.4%
1860 Abraham Lincoln Rep. 180/303 59.41% 39.65% 10.13% 1,855,993 474,049 John C. Breckinridge Dem.[g] 81.8%
1864 Abraham Lincoln Rep. 212/233 90.99% 55.03% 10.08% 2,211,317 405,090 George B. McClellan Dem. 76.3%
1868 Ulysses S. Grant Rep. 214/294 72.79% 52.66% 5.32% 3,013,790 304,810 Horatio Seymour Dem. 80.9%
1872 Ulysses S. Grant Rep. 286/352 81.25% 55.58% 11.80% 3,597,439 763,729 Thomas A. Hendricks Dem.[h] 72.1%
1876 Rutherford B. Hayes Rep. 185/369 50.14% 47.92% −3.00% 4,034,142 −252,666 Samuel J. Tilden Dem. 82.6%
1880 James A. Garfield Rep. 214/369 57.99% 48.31% 0.09% 4,453,337 1,898 Winfield Scott Hancock Dem. 80.5%
1884 Grover Cleveland Dem. 219/401 54.61% 48.85% 0.57% 4,914,482 57,579 James G. Blaine Rep. 78.2%
1888 Benjamin Harrison Rep. 233/401 58.10% 47.80% −0.83% 5,443,892 −90,596 Grover Cleveland Dem. 80.5%
1892 Grover Cleveland Dem. 277/444 62.39% 46.02% 3.01% 5,553,898 363,099 Benjamin Harrison Rep. 75.8%
1896 William McKinley Rep. 271/447 60.63% 51.02% 4.31% 7,112,138 601,331 William Jennings Bryan Dem. 79.6%
1900 William McKinley Rep. 292/447 65.23% 51.64% 6.12% 7,228,864 857,932 William Jennings Bryan Dem. 73.7%
1904 Theodore Roosevelt Rep. 336/476 70.59% 56.42% 18.83% 7,630,557 2,546,677 Alton Brooks Parker Dem. 65.5%
1908 William Howard Taft Rep. 321/483 66.46% 51.57% 8.53% 7,678,335 1,269,356 William Jennings Bryan Dem. 65.7%
1912 Woodrow Wilson Dem. 435/531 81.92% 41.84% 14.44% 6,296,284 2,173,563 Theodore Roosevelt Prog. 59.0%
1916 Woodrow Wilson Dem. 277/531 52.17% 49.24% 3.12% 9,126,868 578,140 Charles Evans Hughes Rep. 61.8%
1920 Warren G. Harding Rep. 404/531 76.08% 60.32% 26.17% 16,144,093 7,004,432 James M. Cox Dem. 49.2%
1924 Calvin Coolidge Rep. 382/531 71.94% 54.04% 25.22% 15,723,789 7,337,547 John W. Davis Dem. 48.9%
1928 Herbert Hoover Rep. 444/531 83.62% 58.21% 17.41% 21,427,123 6,411,659 Al Smith Dem. 56.9%
1932 Franklin D. Roosevelt Dem. 472/531 88.89% 57.41% 17.76% 22,821,277 7,060,023 Herbert Hoover Rep. 56.9%
1936 Franklin D. Roosevelt Dem. 523/531 98.49% 60.80% 24.26% 27,752,648 11,070,786 Alf Landon Rep. 61.0%
1940 Franklin D. Roosevelt Dem. 449/531 84.56% 54.74% 9.96% 27,313,945 4,966,201 Wendell Willkie Rep. 62.4%
1944 Franklin D. Roosevelt Dem. 432/531 81.36% 53.39% 7.50% 25,612,916 3,594,987 Thomas E. Dewey Rep. 55.9%
1948 Harry S. Truman Dem. 303/531 57.06% 49.55% 4.48% 24,179,347 2,188,055 Thomas E. Dewey Rep. 52.2%
1952 Dwight D. Eisenhower Rep. 442/531 83.24% 55.18% 10.85% 34,075,529 6,700,439 Adlai Stevenson II Dem. 62.3%
1956 Dwight D. Eisenhower Rep. 457/531 86.06% 57.37% 15.40% 35,579,180 9,551,152 Adlai Stevenson II Dem. 60.2%
1960 John F. Kennedy Dem. 303/537 56.42% 49.72% 0.17% 34,220,984 112,827 Richard Nixon Rep. 63.8%
1964 Lyndon B. Johnson Dem. 486/538 90.33% 61.05% 22.58% 43,127,041 15,951,287 Barry Goldwater Rep. 62.8%
1968 Richard Nixon Rep. 301/538 55.95% 43.42% 0.70% 31,783,783 511,944 Hubert Humphrey Dem. 62.5%
1972 Richard Nixon Rep. 520/538 96.65% 60.67% 23.15% 47,168,710 17,995,488 George McGovern Dem. 56.2%
1976 Jimmy Carter Dem. 297/538 55.20% 50.08% 2.06% 40,831,881 1,683,247 Gerald Ford Rep. 54.8%
1980 Ronald Reagan Rep. 489/538 90.89% 50.75% 9.74% 43,903,230 8,423,115 Jimmy Carter Dem. 54.2%
1984 Ronald Reagan Rep. 525/538 97.58% 58.77% 18.21% 54,455,472 16,878,120 Walter Mondale Dem. 55.2%
1988 George H. W. Bush Rep. 426/538 79.18% 53.37% 7.72% 48,886,597 7,077,121 Michael Dukakis Dem. 52.8%
1992 Bill Clinton Dem. 370/538 68.77% 43.01% 5.56% 44,909,806 5,805,256 George H. W. Bush Rep. 58.1%
1996 Bill Clinton Dem. 379/538 70.45% 49.23% 8.51% 47,400,125 8,201,370 Bob Dole Rep. 51.7%
2000 George W. Bush Rep. 271/538 50.37% 47.87% −0.51% 50,455,156 −537,179 Al Gore Dem. 54.2%
2004 George W. Bush Rep. 286/538 53.16% 50.73% 2.46% 62,040,610 3,012,171 John Kerry Dem. 60.1%
2008 Barack Obama Dem. 365/538 67.84% 52.93% 7.27% 69,498,516 9,550,193 John McCain Rep. 61.6%
2012 Barack Obama Dem. 332/538 61.71% 51.06% 3.86% 65,915,795 4,982,291 Mitt Romney Rep. 58.6%
2016 Donald Trump Rep. 304/538 56.50% 46.09% −2.09% 62,984,828 −2,868,686 Hillary Clinton Dem. 60.2%
2020 Joe Biden Dem. 306/538 56.88% 51.31% 4.45% 81,284,666 7,060,347 Donald Trump Rep. 66.2%

Strange how Obama had the highest ever before Biden.69,498,516

Votes seem to follow what certain parties need.
To shut down election results in the middle of the count when 1-2 million behind , does bring up questions.

Re: who sabotaged Nord Stream? - 10/03/22 10:56 PM

both obummer and xiden were fraud elections. someone sabotaged russian government property that is very valuable and now we are talking about destroying their army and navy....while obummer was in office the ukrainian government that leaned toward russia was deposed....under xiden there was all out war there.....xidens kid and many others were on the uke gravy train....those are all facts.

Re: who sabotaged Nord Stream? - 10/05/22 10:14 AM

Posted By: VaBeagler

Re: who sabotaged Nord Stream? - 10/15/22 05:29 AM

Originally Posted by Ohio Wolverine
Find it funny , that before COVID 19 the people of China were protesting against their government.
Funny how all of a sudden they were restricted to their homes.
What is really strange is the same exact thing happened here in America to stop Trump from being relelected .
Anyone that truley believes Biden got 81 million votes is totally blind to the truth.
4 years earlier Hillary got 63+ million , Trump got less but still got 63 million.
The highest vote counts ever .

List of United States presidential elections by popular vote margin
From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Jump to navigationJump to search

This article needs additional citations for verification. Please help improve this article by adding citations to reliable sources. Unsourced material may be challenged and removed.
Find sources: "List of United States presidential elections by popular vote margin" – news · newspapers · books · scholar · JSTOR (March 2020) (Learn how and when to remove this template message)

Comparison of the popular vote totals since 1900[1]
Republican
Democrat
All other candidates together
In a United States presidential election, the popular vote is the total number or the percentage of votes cast for a candidate by voters in the 50 states and Washington, D.C.; the candidate who gains the most votes nationwide is said to have won the popular vote. However, the popular vote is not used to determine who is elected as the nation's president or vice president. Thus it is possible for the winner of the popular vote to end up losing the election, an outcome that has occurred on five occasions, most recently in the 2016 election. This is because presidential elections are indirect elections; the votes cast on Election Day are not cast directly for a candidate, but for members of the Electoral College. The Electoral College's electors then formally elect the president and vice president.[2][3]

The Twelfth Amendment to the United States Constitution (1804) provides the procedure by which the president and vice president are elected; electors vote separately for each office. Previously, electors cast two votes for president, and the winner and runner up became president and vice-president respectively. The appointment of electors is a matter for each state's legislature to determine; in 1872 and in every presidential election since 1880, all states have used a popular vote to do so.

The 1824 election was the first in which the popular vote was first fully recorded and reported. Since then, 19 presidential elections have occurred in which a candidate was elected or reelected without gaining a majority of the popular vote.[4]

Contents
1 List
2 Timeline
3 See also
4 References
5 External links
List
The table below is a list of United States presidential elections by popular vote margin. It is sorted to display elections by their presidential term / year of election, name, margin by percentage in popular vote, popular vote, margin in popular vote by number, and the runner up in the Electoral College.

Key
Parties: Democratic-Republican • Democratic • Republican • Whig • Progressive • Liberal Republican • National Republican • Federalist • Independent
Vote outcomes: Winner did not receive a majority of the popular vote • Winner lost the popular vote • Winner chosen by the House of Representatives
Election Winner and party Electoral College Popular vote Runner-up and party Turnout[5]
Votes % % Margin Votes Margin
1788–89 George Washington Ind. 69/69 100.00% 100.00% 100.00% 43,782 43,782 No candidate[a] 11.6%
1792 George Washington Ind. 132/132 100.00% 100.00% 100.00% 28,579 28,579 No candidate[a] 6.3%
1796 John Adams Fed. 71/138 51.45% 53.45% 6.90% 35,726 4,611 Thomas Jefferson D-R[b] 20.1%
1800 Thomas Jefferson D-R 73/138 52.90% 61.43% 22.86% 41,330 15,378 Aaron Burr D-R[c] 32.3%
1804 Thomas Jefferson D-R 162/176 92.05% 72.79% 45.58% 104,110 65,191 Charles C. Pinckney Fed. 23.8%
1808 James Madison D-R 122/175 69.72% 64.74% 32.33% 124,732 62,301 Charles C. Pinckney Fed. 36.8%
1812 James Madison D-R 128/217 58.99% 50.37% 2.74% 140,431 7,650 DeWitt Clinton D-R[d] 40.4%
1816 James Monroe D-R 183/217 84.33% 68.16% 37.24% 76,592 41,852 Rufus King Fed. 23.5%
1820 James Monroe D-R 231/232 99.57% 80.61% 64.69% 87,343 69,878 John Quincy Adams D-R[e] 10.1%
1824 John Quincy Adams D-R 84/261 32.18% 30.92% −10.44% 113,142 −38,221 Andrew Jackson D-R[f] 26.9%
1828 Andrew Jackson Dem. 178/261 68.20% 55.93% 12.25% 642,806 140,839 John Quincy Adams NR 57.3%
1832 Andrew Jackson Dem. 219/286 76.57% 54.74% 17.81% 702,735 228,628 Henry Clay NR 57.0%
1836 Martin Van Buren Dem. 170/294 57.82% 50.79% 14.20% 763,291 213,384 William Henry Harrison Whig 56.5%
1840 William Henry Harrison Whig 234/294 79.59% 52.87% 6.05% 1,275,583 145,938 Martin Van Buren Dem. 80.3%
1844 James K. Polk Dem. 170/275 61.82% 49.54% 1.45% 1,339,570 39,413 Henry Clay Whig 79.2%
1848 Zachary Taylor Whig 163/290 56.21% 47.28% 4.79% 1,360,235 137,882 Lewis Cass Dem. 72.8%
1852 Franklin Pierce Dem. 254/296 85.81% 50.83% 6.95% 1,605,943 219,525 Winfield Scott Whig 69.5%
1856 James Buchanan Dem. 174/296 58.78% 45.29% 12.20% 1,835,140 494,472 John C. Frémont Rep. 79.4%
1860 Abraham Lincoln Rep. 180/303 59.41% 39.65% 10.13% 1,855,993 474,049 John C. Breckinridge Dem.[g] 81.8%
1864 Abraham Lincoln Rep. 212/233 90.99% 55.03% 10.08% 2,211,317 405,090 George B. McClellan Dem. 76.3%
1868 Ulysses S. Grant Rep. 214/294 72.79% 52.66% 5.32% 3,013,790 304,810 Horatio Seymour Dem. 80.9%
1872 Ulysses S. Grant Rep. 286/352 81.25% 55.58% 11.80% 3,597,439 763,729 Thomas A. Hendricks Dem.[h] 72.1%
1876 Rutherford B. Hayes Rep. 185/369 50.14% 47.92% −3.00% 4,034,142 −252,666 Samuel J. Tilden Dem. 82.6%
1880 James A. Garfield Rep. 214/369 57.99% 48.31% 0.09% 4,453,337 1,898 Winfield Scott Hancock Dem. 80.5%
1884 Grover Cleveland Dem. 219/401 54.61% 48.85% 0.57% 4,914,482 57,579 James G. Blaine Rep. 78.2%
1888 Benjamin Harrison Rep. 233/401 58.10% 47.80% −0.83% 5,443,892 −90,596 Grover Cleveland Dem. 80.5%
1892 Grover Cleveland Dem. 277/444 62.39% 46.02% 3.01% 5,553,898 363,099 Benjamin Harrison Rep. 75.8%
1896 William McKinley Rep. 271/447 60.63% 51.02% 4.31% 7,112,138 601,331 William Jennings Bryan Dem. 79.6%
1900 William McKinley Rep. 292/447 65.23% 51.64% 6.12% 7,228,864 857,932 William Jennings Bryan Dem. 73.7%
1904 Theodore Roosevelt Rep. 336/476 70.59% 56.42% 18.83% 7,630,557 2,546,677 Alton Brooks Parker Dem. 65.5%
1908 William Howard Taft Rep. 321/483 66.46% 51.57% 8.53% 7,678,335 1,269,356 William Jennings Bryan Dem. 65.7%
1912 Woodrow Wilson Dem. 435/531 81.92% 41.84% 14.44% 6,296,284 2,173,563 Theodore Roosevelt Prog. 59.0%
1916 Woodrow Wilson Dem. 277/531 52.17% 49.24% 3.12% 9,126,868 578,140 Charles Evans Hughes Rep. 61.8%
1920 Warren G. Harding Rep. 404/531 76.08% 60.32% 26.17% 16,144,093 7,004,432 James M. Cox Dem. 49.2%
1924 Calvin Coolidge Rep. 382/531 71.94% 54.04% 25.22% 15,723,789 7,337,547 John W. Davis Dem. 48.9%
1928 Herbert Hoover Rep. 444/531 83.62% 58.21% 17.41% 21,427,123 6,411,659 Al Smith Dem. 56.9%
1932 Franklin D. Roosevelt Dem. 472/531 88.89% 57.41% 17.76% 22,821,277 7,060,023 Herbert Hoover Rep. 56.9%
1936 Franklin D. Roosevelt Dem. 523/531 98.49% 60.80% 24.26% 27,752,648 11,070,786 Alf Landon Rep. 61.0%
1940 Franklin D. Roosevelt Dem. 449/531 84.56% 54.74% 9.96% 27,313,945 4,966,201 Wendell Willkie Rep. 62.4%
1944 Franklin D. Roosevelt Dem. 432/531 81.36% 53.39% 7.50% 25,612,916 3,594,987 Thomas E. Dewey Rep. 55.9%
1948 Harry S. Truman Dem. 303/531 57.06% 49.55% 4.48% 24,179,347 2,188,055 Thomas E. Dewey Rep. 52.2%
1952 Dwight D. Eisenhower Rep. 442/531 83.24% 55.18% 10.85% 34,075,529 6,700,439 Adlai Stevenson II Dem. 62.3%
1956 Dwight D. Eisenhower Rep. 457/531 86.06% 57.37% 15.40% 35,579,180 9,551,152 Adlai Stevenson II Dem. 60.2%
1960 John F. Kennedy Dem. 303/537 56.42% 49.72% 0.17% 34,220,984 112,827 Richard Nixon Rep. 63.8%
1964 Lyndon B. Johnson Dem. 486/538 90.33% 61.05% 22.58% 43,127,041 15,951,287 Barry Goldwater Rep. 62.8%
1968 Richard Nixon Rep. 301/538 55.95% 43.42% 0.70% 31,783,783 511,944 Hubert Humphrey Dem. 62.5%
1972 Richard Nixon Rep. 520/538 96.65% 60.67% 23.15% 47,168,710 17,995,488 George McGovern Dem. 56.2%
1976 Jimmy Carter Dem. 297/538 55.20% 50.08% 2.06% 40,831,881 1,683,247 Gerald Ford Rep. 54.8%
1980 Ronald Reagan Rep. 489/538 90.89% 50.75% 9.74% 43,903,230 8,423,115 Jimmy Carter Dem. 54.2%
1984 Ronald Reagan Rep. 525/538 97.58% 58.77% 18.21% 54,455,472 16,878,120 Walter Mondale Dem. 55.2%
1988 George H. W. Bush Rep. 426/538 79.18% 53.37% 7.72% 48,886,597 7,077,121 Michael Dukakis Dem. 52.8%
1992 Bill Clinton Dem. 370/538 68.77% 43.01% 5.56% 44,909,806 5,805,256 George H. W. Bush Rep. 58.1%
1996 Bill Clinton Dem. 379/538 70.45% 49.23% 8.51% 47,400,125 8,201,370 Bob Dole Rep. 51.7%
2000 George W. Bush Rep. 271/538 50.37% 47.87% −0.51% 50,455,156 −537,179 Al Gore Dem. 54.2%
2004 George W. Bush Rep. 286/538 53.16% 50.73% 2.46% 62,040,610 3,012,171 John Kerry Dem. 60.1%
2008 Barack Obama Dem. 365/538 67.84% 52.93% 7.27% 69,498,516 9,550,193 John McCain Rep. 61.6%
2012 Barack Obama Dem. 332/538 61.71% 51.06% 3.86% 65,915,795 4,982,291 Mitt Romney Rep. 58.6%
2016 Donald Trump Rep. 304/538 56.50% 46.09% −2.09% 62,984,828 −2,868,686 Hillary Clinton Dem. 60.2%
2020 Joe Biden Dem. 306/538 56.88% 51.31% 4.45% 81,284,666 7,060,347 Donald Trump Rep. 66.2%

Strange how Obama had the highest ever before Biden.69,498,516

Votes seem to follow what certain parties need.
To shut down election results in the middle of the count when 1-2 million behind , does bring up questions.

Winner winner chicken dinner!
Posted By: Snowpa

Re: who sabotaged Nord Stream? - 10/15/22 10:16 AM

[Linked Image]
© 2024 Trapperman Forums