Home

JOKE - Ladies Please Don't Read

Posted By: Computer Hater

JOKE - Ladies Please Don't Read - 09/28/22 12:14 PM

This joke was told on the John Boy and Billy radio show the other day.

A preacher had all of his teeth pulled and had dentures made.

The 1st Sunday after he got his new dentures he preached for 10 minutes.

The 2nd Sunday he preached for 20 minutes.

The 3rd Sunday he preached for 90 minutes.

After church on the 3rd Sunday one of the church goers asked the preacher what was going on. He said preacher 2 weeks ago your sermon was 10 minutes and last week it was 20 minutes and this week it was 90 minutes. What is going on?

The preacher said, " Well I got all my teeth pulled and new dentures. a few weeks back. That first Sunday my gums hurt so bad I had to cut the sermon short. Last week I felt a bit better but as I continued to preach my gums started to get a little bit sore so I decided to cut the sermon just a bit short. Today I accidentally put my wife's dentures in instead of mine. I don't know what came over me but I just couldn't shut up today.
Posted By: Crowfoot

Re: JOKE - Ladies Please Don't Read - 09/28/22 12:32 PM

smile grin laugh grin smile
Posted By: Longbeard12

Re: JOKE - Ladies Please Don't Read - 09/28/22 12:52 PM

grin
Posted By: Foxpaw

Re: JOKE - Ladies Please Don't Read - 09/28/22 12:57 PM

And then there was silence in Heaven for 30 minutes. Obviously the women hadn't got there yet!

On a serious note, silence suggest Judgement.
Posted By: w side rd 151

Re: JOKE - Ladies Please Don't Read - 09/28/22 01:32 PM

I need to remember that one .But most likely if I repeat it I will only end up in trouble
Posted By: 330-Trapper

Re: JOKE - Ladies Please Don't Read - 09/28/22 01:34 PM

Hahaha
Posted By: run

Re: JOKE - Ladies Please Don't Read - 09/28/22 02:31 PM

Nice work!
Posted By: Leftlane

Re: JOKE - Ladies Please Don't Read - 09/28/22 02:35 PM

grin
Posted By: Computer Hater

Re: JOKE - Ladies Please Don't Read - 09/28/22 03:57 PM

I told this joke to several guys at the bowling alley last night. They all thought it was hilarious. A couple of the guys wives were present. I told them they should tell the joke to their wives but both refused. They said I could tell them the joke but they didn't want to catch heck. I told the joke to the two ladies and they thought it was pretty funny. grin grin
© 2024 Trapperman Forums