Home

Who should cheat on income taxes?

Posted By: charles

Who should cheat on income taxes? - 10/01/22 02:09 AM

Lots of press about the audit of the middle class has prompted me to question - who should we allow to cheat?

If I cheat on my taxes, or hide money from taxation, am I also not cheating you by causing your taxes to increase?

Shouldn’t we all play by the same rules?
Posted By: warrior

Re: Who should cheat on income taxes? - 10/01/22 02:16 AM

Define cheating?

If you mean using every applicable tax deduction as per the tax code then it's not cheating. It's playing by the rules.

If it is not reporting taxable income then that's still not cheating, it's a crime.

But, seriously I'd love to hear your definition.
Posted By: Wanna Be

Re: Who should cheat on income taxes? - 10/01/22 02:22 AM

Heck I apparently cheated and didn’t know I cheated cause I paid a reputable accountant to do my taxes! She died and everyone she did taxes for got audited for the next three years following her death. What’s even worse is she retired several years before she died so it was like 7 years before we got audited for those years. We sent in everything we had and what she had submitted and they came up with something where we still owed money. All our tax money goes in the safe so we had it to pay some back.
Posted By: Providence Farm

Re: Who should cheat on income taxes? - 10/01/22 02:23 AM

I don't think anyone should pay a dime in taxes untill the government passes a budget and sticks to it. One thart reduces our debt. Tell then they are not doing their job responsibility and we don't have a duty to wright blank checks to everyone in the world.
Posted By: yotetrapper30

Re: Who should cheat on income taxes? - 10/01/22 02:25 AM

If we had a flat sales tax, no one could cheat.
Posted By: Wanna Be

Re: Who should cheat on income taxes? - 10/01/22 02:26 AM

Man oh man, if I could get tax free like we did in the military I’d be set!!
Posted By: walleye101

Re: Who should cheat on income taxes? - 10/01/22 02:34 AM

Originally Posted by charles

Yes, that's why it was a crime to weaponize the IRS to specifically target conservatives. And don't claim it didn't happen.
Posted By: bblwi

Re: Who should cheat on income taxes? - 10/01/22 03:23 AM

After doing taxes for 35 years for several dozen filers per year it was and is amazing what people do or try to do. I did have a couple that I helped prepare and they were audited and they omitted income that I was not told about. The amount was not huge but the fines, interest and penalties add up quickly. We probably never would need to raise income tax brackets if all the reportable income was claimed.
I do agree however that increasing our tax revenue and not being willing to control our spending keeps us in the same ball game. IRS is pretty decent and even helpful for those that have neglagence type issues or file incorrectly etc. If they find deliberate fraud things get pretty hairy and they have been granted a lot of ability to collect what they find to be the correct tax payment.

Bryce
Posted By: patrapperbuster

Re: Who should cheat on income taxes? - 10/01/22 03:26 AM

I've seen somewhere that when the Quantum Financial System is put into place next year there possibly will be no more income tax, property tax, & just a flat fed tax of 15 or 17%. This would eliminate the IRS.
Posted By: bowhunter27295

Re: Who should cheat on income taxes? - 10/01/22 03:45 AM

I don't mind paying taxes if it is used for non union services, emergency services and maintaining infrastructure.

I do mind paying taxes if it is used to buy votes (SSI, EBT, Unions, pet projects to nowhere, etc)

But to come after me on a side hustle, say trapping beaver, selling vegetables, fixing tools, seems greedy by the feds considering they are stupid enough to raise taxes to fight inflation. That's like taking out a loan to prevent bankruptcy.

Just read where any income on a pay service over $600 will now trigger the IRS to issue a 1099-k.

Cash only guys. While you can.
Posted By: Boco

Re: Who should cheat on income taxes? - 10/01/22 04:17 AM

if you want to cheat on your taxes-go ahead.
Just dont whine and cry when you get caught.

Cheating on taxes is the same as poaching or drunk driving.You will get away with it for a while,but eventually you will get nailed.
Then you will pay the piper in Spades.
Posted By: bobsheedy

Re: Who should cheat on income taxes? - 10/01/22 10:21 AM

...... who should we allow to cheat?

No one.
Posted By: Gary Benson

Re: Who should cheat on income taxes? - 10/01/22 10:42 AM

I wonder if Hunter Bidet gets audited.......
No, auditing is selective and only conservatives get audited.
Posted By: jabNE

Re: Who should cheat on income taxes? - 10/01/22 10:42 AM

No one should cheat.
Posted By: wetdog

Re: Who should cheat on income taxes? - 10/01/22 10:48 AM

Taxes are theft, plain and simple.
Change my mind.
Posted By: danny clifton

Re: Who should cheat on income taxes? - 10/01/22 10:49 AM

Tax structure needs to change. Spending by government needs reined in. Big R and Big D both spend money like a drunken college girl on spring break with daddy's credit card.

You pay income tax on money you earn or get from investments. Then with that whats left you pay more tax. Tax on real estate, tax on vehicles, plus tax on everything you buy. Tax on utilities tax on phones. Tax to hunt fish or trap. Tax on fuel.

government is completely out of control.
Posted By: jabNE

Re: Who should cheat on income taxes? - 10/01/22 10:54 AM

I know taxes are high, but it is comforting to know we have modern fighter jets, smart bombs, other high tech military might and I know that can’t come cheap.
I do like having police forces, good roads, schools, water systems and treatment systems.
Granted I do believe there is a ton of waste of tax money too, but there are some good things out there we benefit from.
Jim

Re: Who should cheat on income taxes? - 10/01/22 10:56 AM

Nobody should be required to pay taxes as it's never enough anyway and the Gubmint can invent all the $$ they want to spend. 30 trillion to date and will only continue to rise.
In Arkansas........ city, county, state each tax you for water, sewer, electricity and even trash services.
Posted By: Marty

Re: Who should cheat on income taxes? - 10/01/22 10:56 AM

Originally Posted by danny clifton
Tax structure needs to change. Spending by government needs reined in. Big R and Big D both spend money like a drunken college girl on spring break with daddy's credit card.

You pay income tax on money you earn or get from investments. Then with that whats left you pay more tax. Tax on real estate, tax on vehicles, plus tax on everything you buy. Tax on utilities tax on phones. Tax to hunt fish or trap. Tax on fuel.

^this^

Re: Who should cheat on income taxes? - 10/01/22 11:06 AM

If you pay 25% in income taxes, (working for wages) State, federal, social security, and all the other payroll deductions states have dreamed up, then pay a 10% sales tax on everything you purchase with the 75%, , lose 4-5% or more from your savings due to inflation every year, lose buying power every year to inflation, see tax dollars sent to foreign countries, see tax dollars given to people to lazy to support them selves, see tax dollars given to people who refuse to pay back student loans, see politicians go from being broke bartenders to wealthy on a government salary and kickbacks, see immigrants get tax exemptions and business loans not available to the children of the people who provided the money with their tax's, on and on and on and on and on and on........

The question should probably be - Why do people keep paying their tax's instead of hanging politicians from overpasses?

Re: Who should cheat on income taxes? - 10/01/22 11:13 AM

Yep. Politicians are elected to represent the people but end up ruling over the people. How'd this happen?
Posted By: white marlin

Re: Who should cheat on income taxes? - 10/01/22 11:57 AM

you also could have asked if laws apply to EVERYONE or just one side of the aisle.

because it sure LOOKS like there is a sanctioned Double Standard.

interesting to me that you only asked one half of the equation...
Posted By: Steven 49er

Re: Who should cheat on income taxes? - 10/01/22 12:20 PM

If an individual fails to report a few hundred dollars of side hustle money it's cheating their neighbors?

What do you call it when those same neighbors are leecihng from the system I pay into to support them?
Posted By: trapdog1

Re: Who should cheat on income taxes? - 10/01/22 12:29 PM

Originally Posted by Providence Farm
I don't think anyone should pay a dime in taxes untill the government passes a budget and sticks to it. One thart reduces our debt. Tell then they are not doing their job responsibility and we don't have a duty to wright blank checks to everyone in the world.

This! Government does whatever the (This word is unacceptable on Trapperman) it wants and expects us to pay for it.
Posted By: midlander

Re: Who should cheat on income taxes? - 10/01/22 12:36 PM

Originally Posted by patrapperbuster
I've seen somewhere that when the Quantum Financial System is put into place next year there possibly will be no more income tax, property tax, & just a flat fed tax of 15 or 17%. This would eliminate the IRS.

This would be terrible
Posted By: Ridge Runner1960

Re: Who should cheat on income taxes? - 10/01/22 12:39 PM

taxes are voluntary look it up! why do they not throw rich folks in jail for not paying them (IE jesse jackson)
Posted By: Scuba1

Re: Who should cheat on income taxes? - 10/01/22 12:41 PM

After seeing what the politicritters do with the money they steal from me, I try to make it as hard as possible for them to get more.
Posted By: 330-Trapper

Re: Who should cheat on income taxes? - 10/01/22 12:50 PM

Originally Posted by yotetrapper30

It would bring better;
But someone would find a way- to cheat.

Re: Who should cheat on income taxes? - 10/01/22 01:16 PM

Originally Posted by Ridge Runner1960
taxes are voluntary look it up! why do they not throw rich folks in jail for not paying them (IE jesse jackson)

Stop paying them for a few years and let us know how that works out for you smile
Posted By: 70sdiver

Re: Who should cheat on income taxes? - 10/01/22 01:27 PM

We better fight against this happening because once your have no actual cash you'll have a Quantum account that the bank or government can lock you out of your money. Revelations comes to mind!

Re: Who should cheat on income taxes? - 10/01/22 01:31 PM

Originally Posted by midlander

This would be terrible

No, it's designed to put the deep state and it's corruption out of business. And it will eliminate the unconstitutional taxes that we have putting up with for decades
Posted By: Ridge Runner1960

All I have paid for years is 15.5% of my wages to social security to be eligable to draw a check after I retire
Posted By: Flicker Shad

Lots of press about the audit of the middle class has prompted me to question - who should we allow to cheat?

If I cheat on my taxes, or hide money from taxation, am I also not cheating you by causing your taxes to increase?

The way the commie crew is running things, the middle class will be gone eventually. No need to worry then.

Re: Who should cheat on income taxes? - 10/01/22 01:33 PM

Originally Posted by 70sdiver

We better fight against this happening because once your have no actual cash you'll have a Quantum account that the bank or government can lock you out of your money. Revelations comes to mind!

Only if you're corrupt, a terrorist, drug dealer, etc
Posted By: steeltraps

Re: Who should cheat on income taxes? - 10/01/22 01:41 PM

I think some of you MAY be informants for the IRS
Posted By: bearcat2

Re: Who should cheat on income taxes? - 10/01/22 03:00 PM

Originally Posted by 70sdiver
[quote=patrapperbuster]I've seen somewhere that when the Quantum Financial System is put into place next year there possibly will be no more income tax, property tax, & just a flat fed tax of 15 or 17%. This would eliminate the IRS.

Only if you're corrupt, a terrorist, drug dealer, etc[/quote

Here, have another glass of kool aid.
Posted By: Dirt

Re: Who should cheat on income taxes? - 10/01/22 03:03 PM

Originally Posted by Steven 49er
If an individual fails to report a few hundred dollars of side hustle money it's cheating their neighbors?

What do you call it when those same neighbors are leecihng from the system I pay into to support them?

70 percent of the Federal Budget is wealth transfer. Your neighbors, having the government steal them money from you, to give to them.

Re: Who should cheat on income taxes? - 10/01/22 03:05 PM

Originally Posted by Gary Benson
Yep. Politicians are elected to represent the people but end up ruling over the people. How'd this happen?

It's always been that way. "It's easier to fool people than convince them they've been fooled"....Mark Twain.

Re: Who should cheat on income taxes? - 10/01/22 03:59 PM

Who, pray tell, is gong to magically put this wonderful system in place?
Posted By: Posco

Re: Who should cheat on income taxes? - 10/01/22 05:41 PM

What percentage of taxpayers file through TurboTax or H&R Block? You don't need 87,0000 new IRS agents to pour over the 1040EZs a bunch of W-2 wage earners filed. Government is out of control and needs to be starved.
Posted By: trapper les

Re: Who should cheat on income taxes? - 10/01/22 05:59 PM

Originally Posted by warrior
Define cheating?

If you mean using every applicable tax deduction as per the tax code then it's not cheating. It's playing by the rules.

If it is not reporting taxable income then that's still not cheating, it's a crime.

But, seriously I'd love to hear your definition.

One of the ways to subvert a corrupt and possibly illegitimate government is to deprive it of money, dont fund it. It's out duty to not do anything as citezens we might deem as treasonistic.
Posted By: DaveP

Re: Who should cheat on income taxes? - 10/01/22 06:17 PM

[Linked Image]

Re: Who should cheat on income taxes? - 10/01/22 06:19 PM

[/quote]
One of the ways to subvert a corrupt and possibly illegitimate government is to deprive it of money, dont fund it.

This is exactly what the QFS will do. The worldwide corrupt system relies on the fiat dollar. The QFS will put them out of business. Corruption is so out of control we have to look at the big picture. Do you really want the world to keep going in the direction it's going??? This new system is the only answer. It's now or never

Re: Who should cheat on income taxes? - 10/01/22 06:20 PM

One of the ways to subvert a corrupt and possibly illegitimate government is to deprive it of money, dont fund it.

This is exactly what the QFS will do. The worldwide corrupt system relies on the fiat dollar. The QFS will put them out of business. Corruption is so out of control we have to look at the big picture. Do you really want the world to keep going in the direction it's going??? This new system is the only answer. It's now or never[/quote]

I'll ask again - who and how is this going to happen?

Re: Who should cheat on income taxes? - 10/01/22 06:26 PM

Does the citizen exist solely to be squeezed of every cent the federal government can extract?
Posted By: Boco

Re: Who should cheat on income taxes? - 10/01/22 06:58 PM

Quit whining and pay what you owe,instead of trying to weasel out of your fiduciary duty to your country.
A great American once said-ask not what Biden can do for you but ask what you can do for Biden.

Re: Who should cheat on income taxes? - 10/01/22 07:13 PM

This is exactly what the QFS will do. The worldwide corrupt system relies on the fiat dollar. The QFS will put them out of business. Corruption is so out of control we have to look at the big picture. Do you really want the world to keep going in the direction it's going??? This new system is the only answer. It's now or never[/quote]

I'll ask again - who and how is this going to happen?[/quote]

trapdog1 (& everyone)
This will mostly explain the military part. The QFS is probably under an NDA for now. We'll all know about that at the same time.

Go to RUMBLE.COM and in their search bar type "SCOTT McKAY EXPLAINS THE WHITE HAT VICTORY"
Posted By: KeithC

Re: Who should cheat on income taxes? - 10/01/22 08:12 PM

The Fourteenth Amendment to the US Constitution guarantees us equal protection of the laws. I think all Americans should have to pay exactly the same amount of Federal taxes, state taxes by state and local taxes by the locality they live. That would be fair. It would also be a very easy system to watch over.

People unable to pay their taxes should have to work them off at the Federal minimum wage.

Taxes should be low and not over burdensome.

Most of the governments revenue should come from the sale and or lease of government assets, including grazing rights, timber rights and mineral rights.

Keith

Re: Who should cheat on income taxes? - 10/01/22 08:34 PM

Originally Posted by Boco
Quit whining and pay what you owe,instead of trying to weasel out of your fiduciary duty to your country.
A great American once said-ask not what Biden can do for you but ask what you can do for Biden.

Bahaha. I almost spit my coffee out. That's pretty funny.

Re: Who should cheat on income taxes? - 10/01/22 08:49 PM

How does it put them out of business when they receive 100% of all tax money? Reduced rate or not, you said it would all go to the feds...what am I missing

Re: Who should cheat on income taxes? - 10/01/22 08:52 PM

Originally Posted by Boco

You're tolerance for government sticking its nose in your business doesn't apply across the board. Or the border.
Posted By: riverratdm

Re: Who should cheat on income taxes? - 10/01/22 08:55 PM

Taxes don't matter anyway they just print as much as they need....
Posted By: Scuba1

Re: Who should cheat on income taxes? - 10/01/22 09:17 PM

The way I se it, when they are not working for us, I won't work for them.
Posted By: wetdog

Re: Who should cheat on income taxes? - 10/01/22 09:19 PM

Taxation without representation
Now where have I heard that before?
Posted By: ebsurveyor

Re: Who should cheat on income taxes? - 10/01/22 09:31 PM

Originally Posted by midlander
Originally Posted by Ridge Runner1960

Stop paying them for a few years and let us know how that works out for you smile

I did just that. When the draft dodger bill clinton was president I didn't file or pay any taxes for three years (was self employed). a few years later they came after me. with interest and penalties I ended up paying double the amount I owed.
Posted By: AntiGov

Re: Who should cheat on income taxes? - 10/01/22 10:38 PM

Originally Posted by Marty

^this^

X2

Hidden taxes on everything , local , state , federal ......the raping of working Americans
Posted By: Jerry Jr.

Re: Who should cheat on income taxes? - 10/01/22 11:42 PM

Originally Posted by jabNE
I know taxes are high, but it is comforting to know we have modern fighter jets, smart bombs, other high tech military might and I know that can’t come cheap.
I do like having police forces, good roads, schools, water systems and treatment systems.
Granted I do believe there is a ton of waste of tax money too, but there are some good things out there we benefit from.
Jim

As to what I made bold, I am calling BS. The roads are pathetic and the schools, well, I don't have to say anything about them. I don't know anything about the water systems and treatment since I did not choose to live in a place that I can not pee off my porch. I have a well and a septic system.

I do believe that there should be a flat tax on income and nothing else (from 1 to infinity). Why should I pay tax on the money I earn, then pay tax on it when I spend it? They keep inventing new taxes so they can spend more.
Posted By: trapper les

Re: Who should cheat on income taxes? - 10/02/22 12:39 AM

Originally Posted by KeithC
The Fourteenth Amendment to the US Constitution guarantees us equal protection of the laws. I think all Americans should have to pay exactly the same amount of Federal taxes, state taxes by state and local taxes by the locality they live. That would be fair. It would also be a very easy system to watch over.

People unable to pay their taxes should have to work them off at the Federal minimum wage.

Taxes should be low and not over burdensome.

Most of the governments revenue should come from the sale and or lease of government assets, including grazing rights, timber rights and mineral rights.

Keith

Really ? I am not positive that the government should have any assets.
Posted By: T-Rex

Re: Who should cheat on income taxes? - 10/02/22 01:38 AM

Originally Posted by 330-Trapper
Originally Posted by yotetrapper30

It would bring better;
But someone would find a way- to cheat.

It's called barter
Posted By: Mitch L

Re: Who should cheat on income taxes? - 10/02/22 02:26 AM

If you pay 25% in income taxes, (working for wages) State, federal, social security, and all the other payroll deductions states have dreamed up, then pay a 10% sales tax on everything you purchase with the 75%, , lose 4-5% or more from your savings due to inflation every year, lose buying power every year to inflation, see tax dollars sent to foreign countries, see tax dollars given to people to lazy to support them selves, see tax dollars given to people who refuse to pay back student loans, see politicians go from being broke bartenders to wealthy on a government salary and kickbacks, see immigrants get tax exemptions and business loans not available to the children of the people who provided the money with their tax's, on and on and on and on and on and on........

The question should probably be - Why do people keep paying their tax's instead of hanging politicians from overpasses?

^^Um this is my answer too :-)
Posted By: walleyed

Re: Who should cheat on income taxes? - 10/02/22 06:03 AM

Can you imagine the tax that would be due on the money it would cost
to buy enough rope to hang all of them.......ain't nobody can afford dat !!!!!! laugh

walleyed
Posted By: Providence Farm

Re: Who should cheat on income taxes? - 10/02/22 06:39 AM

Originally Posted by walleyed

Can you imagine the tax that would be due on the money it would cost
to buy enough rope to hang all of them.......ain't nobody can afford dat !!!!!! laugh

walleyed

You can ust the same ropes multiple times it's not a single use purchase
Posted By: MattLA

Re: Who should cheat on income taxes? - 10/02/22 10:57 PM

Its evident that there is a lack of understanding about taxes in general, and this is on purpose. I dont have to hide income to not pay taxes, there are far easier legal ways to not pay them. The game is called wealth which isnt taxed at all and trading categories to get lower taxes paid overall. Wealth is how all the big players do it, things like taking out loans to pay for personal items, using the business to pay the loans and then you get to deduct the interest paid on those loans.

Nothing illegal about it, and the best part is you dont need to pay anybody to do taxes for you, unlesd you have some extremely complex business setups and/or so much business it makes sense to hire one.

Re: Who should cheat on income taxes? - 10/02/22 11:16 PM

So Tofan, what your saying is that hanging politicians from overpasses is a good idea?
© 2024 Trapperman Forums