Home

If you're white and live in Florida...

Posted By: yotetrapper30

If you're white and live in Florida... - 10/02/22 04:52 PM

don't expect any hurricane help from the Biden administration.

https://www.foxnews.com/media/kamal...relief-will-prioritize-communities-color

Twitter hammered Vice President Kamala Harris for a recent speech in which she described that federal Hurricane Ian relief would be based on "equity" and prioritize people in "communities of color."

Speaking to actress Priyanka Chopra Jonas at the Democratic National Committee's Women's Leadership Forum on Friday, Harris claimed that people of color and low-income communities are most affected by natural disasters such as Hurricane Ian. Because of this, Harris described how federal relief should be given "based on equity."

The Vice President declared, "It is our lowest income communities and our communities of color that are most impacted by these extreme conditions and impacted by issues that are not of their own making."

Chopra interjected, "And women," to which Harris replied, "Absolutely." The Vice President continued: "And so we have to address this in a way that is about giving resources based on equity, understanding that we fight for equality, but we also need to fight for equity, understanding not everyone starts out at the same place."

She added, "And if we want people to be in an equal palace, sometimes we have to take into account those disparities and do that work." The audience applauded Harris’ statements.
Posted By: HobbieTrapper

Re: If you're white and live in Florida... - 10/02/22 04:55 PM

It’s all part of the white people are superior message. We can take care of ourself and are resourceful enough to get it done.

We should thank them for acknowledging it. lol
Posted By: hippie

Re: If you're white and live in Florida... - 10/02/22 04:56 PM

Unreal, saw that discussed on Fox and couldn't believe those there didn't see the hypocrisy of it all.
Posted By: jeff karsten

Re: If you're white and live in Florida... - 10/02/22 04:58 PM

And they will stay low income and eat promises on election years
Posted By: trapdog1

Re: If you're white and live in Florida... - 10/02/22 05:11 PM

Democratic national committee women's leadership forum. Man, I bet that was a hoot!
Posted By: Marty

Re: If you're white and live in Florida... - 10/02/22 05:12 PM

Outright war on caucasians/asians may start one day....that is the message I hear.

Re: If you're white and live in Florida... - 10/02/22 05:29 PM

Originally Posted by Marty
Outright war on caucasians/asians may start one day....that is the message I hear.

Not likely, the average American, black and white, have a much better grasp on reality than ANY politician.

Re: If you're white and live in Florida... - 10/02/22 05:33 PM

did germans have a grasp of reality when they gathered up jews?

cambodians when they killed millions more recently?

Re: If you're white and live in Florida... - 10/02/22 05:35 PM

did germans have a grasp of reality when they gathered up jews?

cambodians when they killed millions more recently?

We’re germans only 13% of the population?

Re: If you're white and live in Florida... - 10/02/22 05:39 PM

there are lots of woke people who are not black...OK, let me clear up my remark to be white conservatives. Maga's.

the khmer rouge were not a majority and they killed 25%+ of the population......neither was the ss.

Re: If you're white and live in Florida... - 10/02/22 05:45 PM

there are lots of woke people who are not black...OK, let me clear up my remark to be white conservatives. Maga's.

lol I’m going to need your man card if those people worry you.

Re: If you're white and live in Florida... - 10/02/22 05:48 PM

any intelligent person would be concerned at this point..

Re: If you're white and live in Florida... - 10/02/22 05:54 PM

any intelligent person would be concerned at this point..

About a race war? Come on Marty, you know we are far from it. I’ll give you the media and such are trying every chance they get but real people ain’t biting that bait.
Posted By: Ohio Wolverine

Re: If you're white and live in Florida... - 10/02/22 06:00 PM

Originally Posted by HobbieTrapper

Not likely, the average American, black and white, have a much better grasp on reality than ANY politician.

While true , it only takes a few to start the ball rolling.
Asians are already being attacked , in many places.
But it's being kept almost completely out of the MSM .
Timing isn't right for it right now , midterms are next month.
They want the Asian vote.
Watch what happens if the liberals lose .

Re: If you're white and live in Florida... - 10/02/22 06:07 PM

Originally Posted by Ohio Wolverine
While true , it only takes a few to start the ball rolling.
Asians are already being attacked , in many places.
But it's being kept almost completely out of the MSM .
Timing isn't right for it right now , midterms are next month.
They want the Asian vote.
Watch what happens if the liberals lose .

Criminals of all colors are going to act when given an excuse to do so, again, real people ain’t taking that bait.
Posted By: HayDay

Re: If you're white and live in Florida... - 10/02/22 06:09 PM

When it comes to comments about he/she/it/we/them, a good test is to reverse the affected / aggrieved party. In the case of the VP, flip her comments as to who would benefit from FEMA disaster relief and see how that sounds?

At very least, she needs to make a formal apology to the nation, and short of that, resign. She is a national disgrace.

Re: If you're white and live in Florida... - 10/02/22 06:09 PM

I never said race war, I said outright war...there already is war being waged on conservatives. They are trying to lock up one of the leaders...
Posted By: warrior

Re: If you're white and live in Florida... - 10/02/22 06:13 PM

I never said race war, I said outright war...there already is war being waged on conservatives. They are trying to lock up one of the leaders...

We've been in a cold war for a long time now, at least since Obama.

Re: If you're white and live in Florida... - 10/02/22 06:20 PM

[quote=HobbieTrapper]

Criminals of all colors are going to act when given an excuse to do so, again, real people ain’t taking that bait.

I don't know for sure, but can't stand watching anything on TV any more.
Seems " real" people are in very short supply any more.
Posted By: Cragar

Re: If you're white and live in Florida... - 10/02/22 06:33 PM

Why is someone in the media not calling this out for what it really is ?

Blatantly racist

If the shoe was on the other foot , you know it would be called out.
Posted By: Oh Snap

Re: If you're white and live in Florida... - 10/02/22 06:43 PM

The election is already in the bag!
Posted By: Sharon

Re: If you're white and live in Florida... - 10/02/22 06:44 PM

Just wait....watch how governor R.D. will respond to that nonsense.

The same as he did to the other attempts to choke off help that the Marxists in the WH tried to do to FLA. Ron found ways around their ploys, and was successful every time.

At the same time, he made sure everyone in the whole state, the whole country, for that matter, knew what was pulled against his people , in series of videos with all manner of active personnel behind him to see, backing him up.

Like those other times, he will circumnavigate the small-minded tyrants of Democrats and his people will be cared for well, no matter who they are.

And, the people will, on their own, really stand up and step in to help each other, regardless .

This Fascist agenda will backfire on them , as it has every time with a governor of a state who won't take no mess from mediocre tyrants .

Re: If you're white and live in Florida... - 10/02/22 07:26 PM

There's a reason for the inflation , and all the unrest being caused by this administration.
There's a reason that they're after Trump, and keeping the pressure on him.
No one is paying attention to what this administration is actually doing, or what they're involved in .

Re: If you're white and live in Florida... - 10/02/22 07:34 PM

If you question too loudly you get a visit and possibly a trip away from home!

Re: If you're white and live in Florida... - 10/02/22 07:35 PM

It’s not just this administration. 700+ new laws went into affect in Maryland between April and yesterday.

I don’t believe there was a need for 7 much less 700.

Government is out of control and needs a reality check……..soon.
Posted By: Sharon

Re: If you're white and live in Florida... - 10/02/22 07:39 PM

There's a reason for the inflation , and all the unrest being caused by this administration.
No one is paying attention to what this administration is actually doing, or what they're involved in .

I have been convinced for a long time, that all they do, since the fraud in office, is by focused design.

Just as Laura Logan stated about the atrocity of what happened in Afghanistan. She said, the Biden regime could put a stop to all that immediately, IF they wanted to. But it was all done on purpose.

And so is everything they do , to this day. Considering the massive bad decisions one can possibly implement on everything they've done, every move they've made...has all been deliberate and on purpose.

Re: If you're white and live in Florida... - 10/02/22 07:44 PM

And supposedly we are close to a divided country!
Posted By: Jkeith

Re: If you're white and live in Florida... - 10/02/22 07:49 PM

When are we going to wake up to the fact that hurricanes are inherently racist!

Who are most adversely affected when hurricanes strike with their bigoted winds and discriminatory flooding? That's right! Therefore, hurricanes and all climactic events are participants in the systemic—structural—racism embedded in the laws of Mother Nature.

We need legislation to put a stop to physics and climate change. If we don't take a stand now, reality will kill us, and white people will win.
Posted By: Scuba1

Re: If you're white and live in Florida... - 10/02/22 08:03 PM

Sharon is 100% right. If the folks in charge were complete morons, by the law of averages, they would get something sort of right ant some point. screwing everything they touch up, has be deliberate as their " success " rate is 100% thus far. Minus trying to get some dirt to stick on Trump.
Posted By: GREENCOUNTYPETE

Re: If you're white and live in Florida... - 10/02/22 08:09 PM

I have no issue with help being needs based , it should be
separating it by race seems wrong

think about it this way

when politicians say they are going to prioritize communities of color what they likely mean is they will dump big $$$ at their friends who are "slum lords" that way billions can go to not really helping people of color but it looks good in the media.

because frankly "supporting communities of color" sounds so much better than bailing out their slum lord friends.
Posted By: JoMiBru

Re: If you're white and live in Florida... - 10/02/22 09:13 PM

Disgusting administration
Posted By: Wanna Be

Re: If you're white and live in Florida... - 10/02/22 10:16 PM

Imagine what would happen if Orange Man said that!!
Posted By: west river rogue

Re: If you're white and live in Florida... - 10/02/22 10:29 PM

Originally Posted by Sharon

I have been convinced for a long time, that all they do, since the fraud in office, is by focused design.

Just as Laura Logan stated about the atrocity of what happened in Afghanistan. She said, the Biden regime could put a stop to all that immediately, IF they wanted to. But it was all done on purpose.

And so is everything they do , to this day. Considering the massive bad decisions one can possibly implement on everything they've done, every move they've made...has all been deliberate and on purpose.

Agree 1000 %
Posted By: trapdog1

Re: If you're white and live in Florida... - 10/02/22 11:20 PM

Originally Posted by JoMiBru
Disgusting administration

They're actually worse than that.
Posted By: trap master

Re: If you're white and live in Florida... - 10/03/22 12:34 AM

They better help all the white people who work first get fixed up, I mean without those white workin folks tax dollars being doled out the "people of color" won't get their welfare checks....
Posted By: Jtrapper

Re: If you're white and live in Florida... - 10/03/22 02:19 AM

Doing all they can to get the Trump 'cult' as Pelosi calls it to act out and revolt, since they already laid down the thought all of us are 'domestic terrorist'.

Same crap with this attacks on Asian's, it's not being reported because it didn't have any legs and ISN'T HAPPENING but sucker's fall for whatever they have the state ran media toss out there.
Posted By: ~ADC~

Re: If you're white and live in Florida... - 10/03/22 02:29 AM

Some of you all need to turn off the computers and TVs and get out in the woods. Stressing yourselves out over this stuff day after day can't be good for ya.
Posted By: Grandpa Trapper

Re: If you're white and live in Florida... - 10/03/22 02:35 AM

Originally Posted by Sharon
Just wait....watch how governor R.D. will respond to that nonsense.

The same as he did to the other attempts to choke off help that the Marxists in the WH tried to do to FLA. Ron found ways around their ploys, and was successful every time.

At the same time, he made sure everyone in the whole state, the whole country, for that matter, knew what was pulled against his people , in series of videos with all manner of active personnel behind him to see, backing him up.

Like those other times, he will circumnavigate the small-minded tyrants of Democrats and his people will be cared for well, no matter who they are.

And, the people will, on their own, really stand up and step in to help each other, regardless .

This Fascist agenda will backfire on them , as it has every time with a governor of a state who won't take no mess from mediocre tyrants .

Well said

Re: If you're white and live in Florida... - 10/03/22 07:20 PM

Originally Posted by Jtrapper
Doing all they can to get the Trump 'cult' as Pelosi calls it to act out and revolt, since they already laid down the thought all of us are 'domestic terrorist'.

Same crap with this attacks on Asian's, it's not being reported because it didn't have any legs and ISN'T HAPPENING but sucker's fall for whatever they have the state ran media toss out there.

Wasn't long after Trump tried to stop people from China coming here when Covid first broke out in China. That was for anyone that could of gotten Covid , business people who ever . That Pelosi went to China town to claim Trump was racist and democrats weren't afraid of Chinese. LOL Sad part is people believed the stupidity of her actions. There were attacks on Asians in democrat cities , there were video's of the attacks , and funny , the attacks were by a minority group. This was in the wake of Pelosi's claim that the Trump cult were racist against Asians . Was a big deal until it started to back fire on the democrats. Now if it happens, it's not in the news. Be interesting if it shows up again after the midterms.
© 2024 Trapperman Forums