Home

Will anything change after November 8

Posted By: Grandpa Trapper

Will anything change after November 8 - 10/04/22 06:36 PM

I doubt it.
Posted By: Squash

Re: Will anything change after November 8 - 10/04/22 06:38 PM

If you are counting on a red wave and then the republicans doing anything different, I wouldn’t bet on it.
Posted By: Dirt

Re: Will anything change after November 8 - 10/04/22 06:46 PM

I will be $100 richer.
Posted By: white17

Re: Will anything change after November 8 - 10/04/22 06:48 PM

It will be November 9 th
Posted By: trapjunkie

Re: Will anything change after November 8 - 10/04/22 06:54 PM

Gas prices will get insane.
Posted By: warrior

Re: Will anything change after November 8 - 10/04/22 06:56 PM

If it don't it'll be the last chance for them, our patience is wearing thin.
Posted By: Jurassic Park

Re: Will anything change after November 8 - 10/04/22 07:42 PM

The rut will just be getting started and a lot of big bucks are going to die!
Posted By: Dragger

Re: Will anything change after November 8 - 10/04/22 07:51 PM

Yes.. I'll start spending $10 in gas to get a $2.00 muskrat. Happy days are back!
Posted By: Oh Snap

Re: Will anything change after November 8 - 10/04/22 07:55 PM

Cheating not resolved. America held captive by it!
Posted By: Lazarus

Re: Will anything change after November 8 - 10/04/22 08:30 PM

If there really is a red wave, you can bet the leftists in power will burn the place to the ground on the way out.
Posted By: Marty

Re: Will anything change after November 8 - 10/05/22 12:06 AM

Yes things will change for the worse..but we could be in a hot war with russia by then.
Posted By: white marlin

Re: Will anything change after November 8 - 10/05/22 12:23 AM

Originally Posted by Lazarus
If there really is a red wave, you can bet the leftists in power will burn the place to the ground on the way out.

like they haven't ALREADY???

whistle
Posted By: HobbieTrapper

Re: Will anything change after November 8 - 10/05/22 12:36 AM

Originally Posted by Marty
Yes things will change for the worse..but we could be in a hot war with russia by then.

I don’t think they really want to have our Military fighting over there when they may need them here. lol

Just had a conversation with my son on the way home and he informed me he doesn’t know any liberals. He claims the minorities where he works are livid with the “senile prez”. Many of them were Trump supporters.
Posted By: Ohio Wolverine

Re: Will anything change after November 8 - 10/05/22 12:44 AM

Originally Posted by HobbieTrapper

I don’t think they really want to have our Military fighting over there when they may need them here. lol

Just had a conversation with my son on the way home and he informed me he doesn’t know any liberals. He claims the minorities where he works are livid with the “senile prez”. Many of them were Trump supporters.

Sad but very few were Biden supporters , that I knew of.
Yet 81 million came from nowhere at the last minute.
They didn't think Trump would get 75 million votes either , that's why they closed the doors and counted their mail in ballots .
I know they're setting things up to even take over the midterms .

Re: Will anything change after November 8 - 10/05/22 12:53 AM

Originally Posted by Ohio Wolverine
Sad but very few were Biden supporters , that I knew of.
Yet 81 million came from nowhere at the last minute.
They didn't think Trump would get 75 million votes either , that's why they closed the doors and counted their mail in ballots .
I know they're setting things up to even take over the midterms .

It wasn’t the minorities according to the experts, it was pant wearing suburban women and their panty waste husbands that elected joe. I’m hoping republicans stay home and punish them with 2 more years of unbridled democrat rule.
Posted By: Flicker Shad

Re: Will anything change after November 8 - 10/05/22 12:57 AM

Yes, it will be the 9th.
Posted By: Jtrapper

Re: Will anything change after November 8 - 10/05/22 02:39 AM

Those getting the kick backs will have a R by their name instead of a D, that's about it.
Posted By: Savell

Re: Will anything change after November 8 - 10/05/22 02:47 AM

...1776’s fate was sealed a long time ago..

[Linked Image]

Posted By: BlakeL

Re: Will anything change after November 8 - 10/05/22 02:47 AM

Neither party will so squat. I hate abortion. Makes me sick Republicans are ok with Herschel walker paying to murder a baby. Anything for winning the election I guess. Ban abortion unless it’s the senators mistress

Re: Will anything change after November 8 - 10/05/22 02:52 AM

Originally Posted by Jtrapper
Those getting the kick backs will have a R by their name instead of a D, that's about it.

... why do you only show up all serious on politic posts anymore ... tell us a story about a one eyed beaver with 2 prostates or something entertaining like that

Re: Will anything change after November 8 - 10/05/22 02:53 AM

Originally Posted by BlakeL
Neither party will so squat. I hate abortion. Makes me sick Republicans are ok with Herschel walker paying to murder a baby. Anything for winning the election I guess. Ban abortion unless it’s the senators mistress

Are you sure about that? Hershey is talking about filing a defamation lawsuit.
Posted By: waggler

Re: Will anything change after November 8 - 10/05/22 02:54 AM

Why are you so quick to believe that? (H. Walker issue).
Posted By: waggler

Re: Will anything change after November 8 - 10/05/22 02:54 AM

Things would definitely change November 8 if every trapper and hunter voted.

Re: Will anything change after November 8 - 10/05/22 02:56 AM

Originally Posted by warrior

Are you sure about that? Hershey is talking about filing a defamation lawsuit.

... please provide more details so I don’t use up all my google

Re: Will anything change after November 8 - 10/05/22 02:58 AM

I'm no fan of Hershel as I believe he's just a famous name candidate same as Dr Oz but two things.

The attacks have been particularly nasty and they are coming from proven liars. The left could say Hershel is a Heisman winning black running back and I wouldn't believe them without three independent sworn and notarized affidavits.

Re: Will anything change after November 8 - 10/05/22 03:01 AM

Originally Posted by Savell

... please provide more details so I don’t use up all my google

https://www.forbes.com/sites/siladi...mans-abortion-threatens-defamation-suit/

Re: Will anything change after November 8 - 10/05/22 03:02 AM

... did he play for Dallas?
Posted By: rex123

I am to the point I don't think it matters any more if their lips are moving they are lying to us. I do think gas will go way up and inflation will get worse.

Besides I know what we got in Warlock and he has got to go! Along with his buddy Asshat.

Re: Will anything change after November 8 - 10/05/22 03:03 AM

But Chump, Ratburger and Carr are on their own.

Re: Will anything change after November 8 - 10/05/22 03:04 AM

... I could be confusing him with emmitt smith or mc hammer

Re: Will anything change after November 8 - 10/05/22 03:05 AM

University of Georgia, early 80s.

Re: Will anything change after November 8 - 10/05/22 03:05 AM

All these GOP insiders, like the guy that runs RedState, say they knew about Herschel murdering his baby a long time ago. Stupid to get behind some thug when lots of good candidates to vote for

Re: Will anything change after November 8 - 10/05/22 03:08 AM

University of Georgia, early 80s.

.. ok .. so not Fred Sanford’s son ( as far as we know ) lol

Re: Will anything change after November 8 - 10/05/22 03:22 AM

All these GOP insiders, like the guy that runs RedState, say they knew about Herschel murdering his baby a long time ago. Stupid to get behind some thug when lots of good candidates to vote for

If you mean Erik Erikson he's a rabid deep state grifter anti trumper.

Re: Will anything change after November 8 - 10/05/22 03:31 AM

... was it mc hammer or hershel walker that ran over Brian Bozworth back in the day?...I get them all confused as I age

Re: Will anything change after November 8 - 10/05/22 03:32 AM

He was a star running back for the New Jersey Generals when they went bankrupt. smile

Re: Will anything change after November 8 - 10/05/22 03:37 AM

Originally Posted by Dirt

He was a star running back for the New Jersey Generals when they went bankrupt. smile

...it’s gettin deep in here now... I’m off to finally watch the rest of weekend at Bernie’s bad bear hunt video and binge read the new mark June international version of the Red Sea scrolls... should be done by the time the elections over lol
Posted By: AntiGov

Re: Will anything change after November 8 - 10/05/22 03:44 AM

We have a Republican ahead in the polls for the first time in 30 years for governor .

The no integrity having Democrats have perfected the mail in ballot cheat in those 30 yrs

They prolly wrote the instruction manual for the Biden/kamla illegitimate win

So I'm not holding my breath .......but there is some hope maybe

Re: Will anything change after November 8 - 10/05/22 03:47 AM

Republicans gone too liberal for me. Killing babies and being pro queer

Re: Will anything change after November 8 - 10/05/22 05:23 AM

Posting like a fed right out of the gate. lol
Posted By: Snowpa

Re: Will anything change after November 8 - 10/05/22 09:02 AM

Not a snowballs chance in ....
Posted By: yotetrapper30

Re: Will anything change after November 8 - 10/05/22 10:14 AM

Originally Posted by Dirt

...it’s gettin deep in here now... I’m off to finally watch the rest of weekend at Bernie’s bad bear hunt video and binge read the new mark June international version of the Red Sea scrolls... should be done by the time the elections over lol

grin
Posted By: white marlin

Re: Will anything change after November 8 - 10/05/22 10:29 AM

Originally Posted by waggler

let's not discount the fact that there are a LOT of brain-dead hunters and trappers who consistently vote against themselves.
Posted By: Anonymous

Re: Will anything change after November 8 - 10/05/22 10:45 AM

[Linked Image]

Pretty much created the "Swamp" we're dealing with today.
Posted By: west river rogue

Re: Will anything change after November 8 - 10/05/22 11:34 AM

Originally Posted by J Staton

[Linked Image]

Pretty much created the "Swamp" we're dealing with today.

Thanks for the verse!
Posted By: Gene Dziza

Re: Will anything change after November 8 - 10/05/22 11:53 AM

I heard a ranking house member say the other day that If they get a majority, their first order of business will be to fire the 80,000 IRS agents the Biden administration has hired to wage war on upper income producers. That’s a good thing. The Dems are trying to weaponize the IRS, like the FBI IMO. They keep justifying the move by saying they’ll only be employed for people that make over 500K, like they’re bad guys. If they’d go after criminals and illegals with the veracity they go after higher income earners, we be safer and better off.
Posted By: patrapperbuster

Re: Will anything change after November 8 - 10/05/22 01:40 PM

Originally Posted by white marlin
Originally Posted by waggler

let's not discount the fact that there are a LOT of brain-dead hunters and trappers who consistently vote against themselves.

THIS.
We need to choose 'priorities' these days !
Posted By: Dan D

Re: Will anything change after November 8 - 10/05/22 02:49 PM

... was it mc hammer or hershel walker that ran over Brian Bozworth back in the day?...I get them all confused as I age

That would have been Bo Jackson
Posted By: bowhunter27295

Re: Will anything change after November 8 - 10/05/22 03:07 PM

We can hope republicans take the majority but I have half hearted hope they will do anything significant. They are just as scared of fixing an issue as the democrats. If they fix the issue, they will have nothing to run on in the next election.

They both lack integrity and character, the dems more so than the republicans. I hate the gran standing and the slamming fists on the podiums as if they give a crap. All they want is their insider trading abilities and their $44 breakfasts. Both parties point at the collateral causes initiated by them as the problems when they both need mirrors.

Lots of prosecutions and court cases could have easily been won in the last election but, IMHO, the reason was the republicans did not pursue them more aggressively was because had dirty hands also and didn't want to get sucked into the maelstrom.

They need to take a hint from the Don instead of hating. They just might learn something.

Re: Will anything change after November 8 - 10/05/22 03:33 PM

Originally Posted by Gene Dziza
I heard a ranking house member say the other day that If they get a majority, their first order of business will be to fire the 80,000 IRS agents the Biden administration has hired to wage war on upper income producers. That’s a good thing. The Dems are trying to weaponize the IRS, like the FBI IMO. They keep justifying the move by saying they’ll only be employed for people that make over 500K, like they’re bad guys. If they’d go after criminals and illegals with the veracity they go after higher income earners, we be safer and better off.

That should be easy to fire the 80,000 new agents that don't even exist. That was a possibility of 10 years worth of new hires not just agents.

"When President Joe Biden recently signed the Inflation Reduction Act into law, he authorized $80 billion in funding for the Internal Revenue Service over the next 10 years."
Posted By: Trapper7

Re: Will anything change after November 8 - 10/05/22 03:43 PM

Originally Posted by Lazarus

The left will spend like drunken sailors unless they can rig the election.
Posted By: Scuba1

Re: Will anything change after November 8 - 10/05/22 07:57 PM

The past has proven that one sure fire way to stop republican congress critters from doing anything, is to vote them into the majority. Once they have the helm they sit back, pat themselves on the back for a job well done getting it and then hibernate till the next election.
Posted By: PAskinner

Re: Will anything change after November 8 - 10/05/22 09:16 PM

Yep, by November 6 I'll be trapping, so that's a positive change.
Posted By: trapdog1

Re: Will anything change after November 8 - 10/05/22 09:58 PM

Relax. Ted Kennedy committed murder and got re elected like 7 times.

Re: Will anything change after November 8 - 10/06/22 09:40 AM

It's very clear, day in and day out, that there's no discernment going on.... on either side of the aisle.
So the R's despise the D's and the D's despise the R's and the best thing that could ever happen is gridlock = NONE of the R's or D's doing much of anything, because the 5 million worker bees who now live and reside and govern from WDC is not a swamp.
It's a self-righteous gala.

And we're expected to choose one side of the gala or the other but the gala goers all seem dressed the same.

I'll vote for anyone who can discern worth a hoot, but until then the conservative in me does the best he can, with what we got.

Blessings,
Mark
Posted By: Providence Farm

Re: Will anything change after November 8 - 10/06/22 12:32 PM

Mark the government not doing anything actually sound positive to me. Anytime they do do anything it turns out bad more times than not.

Heck they have not passed an actual budget in several administration's. It's not becuse they can't it's becuse then they would have to stay within it and start making hard choices. It's easier and more profitable to pass nonstop temporary stop-gap measures.
Posted By: Jkeith

Re: Will anything change after November 8 - 10/06/22 01:08 PM

My computer screen is covered with coffee. Thanks a lot, Savell.....

Re: Will anything change after November 8 - 10/06/22 01:39 PM

My biggest worry is the Supreme Court if there isn't a red wave. If the House doesn't flip, you know darn well the Democrats will pass legislation to pack the court. The courts not legislation historically have been one of the Democrats primary political weapons. They're not going to squander an opportunity to anchor that weapon in place.
Posted By: danny clifton

Re: Will anything change after November 8 - 10/06/22 01:43 PM

I wish I had not opened this. I am frightened when I agree with everything Mark June writes in a post.

Re: Will anything change after November 8 - 10/06/22 02:11 PM

Originally Posted by Jkeith
My biggest worry is the Supreme Court if there isn't a red wave. If the House doesn't flip, you know darn well the Democrats will pass legislation to pack the court. The courts not legislation historically have been one of the Democrats primary political weapons. They're not going to squander an opportunity to anchor that weapon in place.

They could do so but I don’t think the smart dems would be on board crossing the lifeline.

Originally Posted by danny clifton
I wish I had not opened this. I am frightened when I agree with everything Mark June writes in a post.

lol
Posted By: Oh Snap

Re: Will anything change after November 8 - 10/06/22 02:16 PM

All I can say is Biden in his 50+ years sure has a lot of administrative leaches protecting him and so goes the cover up!

He should be in the history books!!!
Posted By: 70sdiver

Re: Will anything change after November 8 - 10/06/22 02:46 PM

They could do so but I don’t think the smart dems would be on board crossing the lifeline.

lol

There are no smart dems!

Re: Will anything change after November 8 - 10/06/22 02:50 PM

Originally Posted by Oh Snap

He should be in the history books!!!

It will, as the lead up to the third War for Independence.
Posted By: Trapper7

Re: Will anything change after November 8 - 10/06/22 03:06 PM

If SCOTUS hadn't ruled on the abortion issue yet, I think you would see the GOP winning the house and the senate. That's the issue the left is pushing for these midterms.

Re: Will anything change after November 8 - 10/06/22 03:18 PM

Originally Posted by Trapper7
If SCOTUS hadn't ruled on the abortion issue yet, I think you would see the GOP winning the house and the senate. That's the issue the left is pushing for these midterms.

I think we are about to discover that abortion is really just a fringe cause. Most folks, reasonable sane ones, vote their wallet and don't go all in on single issues like abortion and guns.

Matter of fact the crazier the left gets over abortion the better as it'll just expose them for the crazies that they are and drive the middle to the right.
Posted By: Leftlane

Re: Will anything change after November 8 - 10/06/22 03:22 PM

The fact that the supreme court refused to hear Paxton's lawsuit after the 2020 election debacle is still something I see as alarming.

Nearly everything we have talked about on this thread is hinged upon a fair and legally run election process and I wish I was convinced that is what we will get.

Re: Will anything change after November 8 - 10/06/22 03:28 PM

Originally Posted by Leftlane
The fact that the supreme court refused to hear Paxton's lawsuit after the 2020 election debacle is still something I see as alarming.

Nearly everything we have talked about on this thread is hinged upon a fair and legally run election process and I wish I was convinced that is what we will get.

That is particularly concerning.

While I can respect Roberts desire to avoid the perception of SCOTUS calling elections he needs to pick a case for SCOTUS to hammer out the constitutional rules.

A SCOTUS that does nothing is a failure to do one's duty.

Re: Will anything change after November 8 - 10/06/22 03:45 PM

It'll be all right sir. Step down from the ledge. Everything will work out.
That's good.....
Yessir.....

Discernment is our key.

Blessings,
Mark

Re: Will anything change after November 8 - 10/06/22 03:51 PM

Originally Posted by Mark June

That's good.....
Yessir.....

Discernment is our key.

Blessings,
Mark

We know who wins ultimately don't we?

Re: Will anything change after November 8 - 10/06/22 04:50 PM

Originally Posted by Mark June
That's good.....
Yessir.....

Discernment is our key.

Blessings,
Mark

We know who wins ultimately don't we?

The meek?
Posted By: seniortrap

Re: Will anything change after November 8 - 10/06/22 06:43 PM

I didn't know that the SCOTUS was running for office.

Or the Democrat wish they could pick and choose more Liberals to be seated on the court. crazy
Posted By: Buzzard

Re: Will anything change after November 8 - 10/06/22 07:29 PM

Armageddon can't get here till the USA is gone,

That being said.....no, as Marty said, it will get worse.
Posted By: Catch22

Re: Will anything change after November 8 - 10/06/22 07:36 PM

Originally Posted by Buzzard

Buzzard, I have recently had conversations about this. Would you be able to expound on why you feel the US will be gone pre Armageddon? Thanks, I think this is interesting.

Re: Will anything change after November 8 - 10/06/22 07:52 PM

Originally Posted by Catch22

Buzzard, I have recently had conversations about this. Would you be able to expound on why you feel the US will be gone pre Armageddon? Thanks, I think this is interesting.

Don't have much time but will get back to you, first thing off my mind is there any reference to anyone in that last battle but Gog, Magog, and Israel ? Is Gog and Maygog one and the same ?

My theology is beyond rusty, but it is mentioned somewhere in the old testament about a once mighty land from the west, the USA is nothing but a satellite nation of Christianity, the last war will be from the house of Abraham

Re: Will anything change after November 8 - 10/06/22 08:28 PM

One alo must wonder in the time-line to Armageddon where we are today ?

After the rapture, the tribulation starts, it's a 7 year period with the
first half being peaceful and the second being terrible, then Satan is released
for another thousand years , the Armageddon.

The question remains, where are we in this time-linetime-line?
Scripture remains strong as no man will know of the second coming of Chrst,
weather or not you belive in that is your own personal quest.

Maybe the USA has another 1000 years , I dunno , but look back at all
the empires of all of humanity, how many lasted more than a couple
hundred of years ?

The whole premise of why this nation started has been slowly and precisely cut away,
take just for instance this site, an ultra conservative site with ties
running back to how this great country was formed, but have turned
their tail between their legs to hide from the very people they fight

20 years from now I will be dust in the ocean and in my back 40,
I SERIOUSLY doubt that trapping will be legal other than from the
government, fur will be a commodity of those deep in the country and scorned
by your own children and grandchildren. Opra Windfrey said it best,
she mentioned it concerning racism but had it right in alot of life.......
" nothing will change until all the old white people die" Take Way the white portion of that comment
and you have America today
Posted By: Catch22

Re: Will anything change after November 8 - 10/06/22 08:53 PM

Thanks Buzzard, good stuff to think about.....
Posted By: KeithC

Re: Will anything change after November 8 - 10/06/22 09:04 PM

Originally Posted by Trapper7

I think we are about to discover that abortion is really just a fringe cause. Most folks, reasonable sane ones, vote their wallet and don't go all in on single issues like abortion and guns.

Matter of fact the crazier the left gets over abortion the better as it'll just expose them for the crazies that they are and drive the middle to the right.

The abortion issue will just be used by the left to make it seem possible the millions of fake votes they produce were cast by liberals motlvated by it. It's just to cover the steal.

Keith

Re: Will anything change after November 8 - 10/06/22 09:58 PM

Now that's a very real possibility. Here's hoping the various state changes and the fact we are on to them catches them in the act or stops them.

Re: Will anything change after November 8 - 10/06/22 11:35 PM

One alo must wonder in the time-line to Armageddon where we are today ?

After the rapture, the tribulation starts, it's a 7 year period with the
first half being peaceful and the second being terrible, then Satan is released
for another thousand years , the Armageddon.

The question remains, where are we in this time-linetime-line?
Scripture remains strong as no man will know of the second coming of Chrst,
weather or not you belive in that is your own personal quest.

Maybe the USA has another 1000 years , I dunno , but look back at all
the empires of all of humanity, how many lasted more than a couple
hundred of years ?

The whole premise of why this nation started has been slowly and precisely cut away,
take just for instance this site, an ultra conservative site with ties
running back to how this great country was formed, but have turned
their tail between their legs to hide from the very people they fight

20 years from now I will be dust in the ocean and in my back 40,
I SERIOUSLY doubt that trapping will be legal other than from the
government, fur will be a commodity of those deep in the country and scorned
by your own children and grandchildren. Opra Windfrey said it best,
she mentioned it concerning racism but had it right in alot of life.......
" nothing will change until all the old white people die" Take Way the white portion of that comment
and you have America today

Are white people the only ones expected to be dying? [Linked Image]
Posted By: Gene Dziza

Re: Will anything change after November 8 - 10/06/22 11:49 PM

I think you’re spot on sir. That is a scary thought. Then, everything changes. That’ll keep a guy up at night.
Posted By: rvsask

Re: Will anything change after November 8 - 10/07/22 12:08 AM

It’ll snow a whole bunch.
That’s certain for me.
© 2024 Trapperman Forums