Home

Don Jr's moose

Posted By: Posco

Don Jr's moose - 10/08/22 12:48 AM

Just saw this on FB today. About thirty miles from me.
[Linked Image]
Posted By: ol' dad

Re: Don Jr's moose - 10/08/22 12:50 AM

That's a dandy! I wonder if he'll have room in his house for it... Lol

Ol dad
Posted By: Catch22

Re: Don Jr's moose - 10/08/22 12:52 AM

Big whoppie ding dongs.
Posted By: Posco

Re: Don Jr's moose - 10/08/22 12:54 AM

Originally Posted by Catch22
Big whoppie ding dongs.

It's ding dong. Singular.
Posted By: Catch22

Re: Don Jr's moose - 10/08/22 12:57 AM

Originally Posted by Posco
Originally Posted by Catch22
Big whoppie ding dongs.

It's ding dong. Singular.

Here we go again lol.
Posted By: charles

Re: Don Jr's moose - 10/08/22 01:05 AM

My FIL had a nice Canadian moose over a two story stone fireplace. It was a loner. Owner asked for it back after 12 years. Sold the property later. Sure was a pretty lake house with that trophy moose hanging in it.

Always wanted to kill a nice elk to replace the moose. Fireplace was so huge that a whitetail would have looked dwarfed.
Posted By: run

Re: Don Jr's moose - 10/08/22 10:27 AM

Charles, you need to go to Alaska to get your moose. I know it's ridiculously expensive but I think you would enjoy it.
Posted By: Nittany Lion

Re: Don Jr's moose - 10/08/22 11:10 AM

Nice. How much for the antlers?
Posted By: Squash

Re: Don Jr's moose - 10/08/22 11:12 AM

Funny how celebrities always get the big ones ?
Posted By: danvee

Re: Don Jr's moose - 10/08/22 11:59 AM

I have more respect for a my neighbors kid that shot a doe whitetail with a recurve bow on public land than a rich kid with unlimited money, no hunting skill and a guide service scouting and holding his hand.
Posted By: EdP

Re: Don Jr's moose - 10/08/22 12:03 PM

That moose is enormous, so I guess it's "enormoose."
Posted By: beartooth trapr

Re: Don Jr's moose - 10/08/22 12:05 PM

Excellent
Posted By: hippie

Re: Don Jr's moose - 10/08/22 12:11 PM

Good to see, nice Moose to boot.

He could've easily been a pavement pounding crackhead like ......but instead holds values like we do.
Posted By: waggler

Re: Don Jr's moose - 10/08/22 01:03 PM

Donald Jr. 2024
Posted By: PineDoggin

Re: Don Jr's moose - 10/08/22 01:08 PM

No matter for who killed it. It's still a Dandy of a Maine Moose.
Posted By: ol' dad

Re: Don Jr's moose - 10/08/22 01:33 PM

Originally Posted by danvee
I have more respect for a my neighbors kid that shot a doe whitetail with a recurve bow on public land than a rich kid with unlimited money, no hunting skill and a guide service scouting and holding his hand.

Man you need to go to church tomorrow and let some of that hate out of your heart. Maybe your neighbor's kid will save you a seat. Lol

Ol dad
Posted By: Buck (Zandra)

Re: Don Jr's moose - 10/08/22 01:42 PM

Nice moose.These negative comments are something else
Posted By: 330-Trapper

Re: Don Jr's moose - 10/08/22 01:43 PM

Stupid picture. 9 feet behind the Rack. Their heads look like tennis balls.

Good for DJr. Though , at least he's hunting. Not like the fake prezzzz's son.
Posted By: BandB

Re: Don Jr's moose - 10/08/22 01:54 PM

If I had to guess, I would say those guides were treated well, respected, and tipped generously. Just a guess based on what I've seen.
Posted By: Elkguy

Re: Don Jr's moose - 10/08/22 02:22 PM

Don Jr is a good hunter, comes down here once in awhile to hunt wolves with a friend of mine. Nice guy that would rather hunt than politic but has to do it.
Posted By: adam m

Re: Don Jr's moose - 10/08/22 02:23 PM

Woah. That's awesome.
Posted By: trapdog1

Re: Don Jr's moose - 10/08/22 02:26 PM

That's nice.
Posted By: Dragger

Re: Don Jr's moose - 10/08/22 03:31 PM

Lots of trappers make their living guiding these fortunate types.
Posted By: DaveP

Re: Don Jr's moose - 10/08/22 03:42 PM

Yeah, why's a president's son out doing outdoorsy stuff when he could be doing this?

[Linked Image]
Posted By: Leftlane

Re: Don Jr's moose - 10/08/22 04:36 PM

So TDS extends to the adult children? LMAO

Re: Don Jr's moose - 10/08/22 04:54 PM

Big time! laugh
Posted By: Sharon

Re: Don Jr's moose - 10/08/22 04:59 PM

Nice moose, and I'm happy for Jr. As mentioned , he likes his firearms and hunting. Good for him. He isn't a crackhead who takes OUR Air Force Two plane to China to make his deals with Daddy and those who hate this country .
Posted By: corky

Re: Don Jr's moose - 10/08/22 05:06 PM

Don Jr. visited Milwaukee for something a couple of years ago and went ice fishing with a friend all day. He is the real deal. Why the envy because he is rich? He can’t help that he was born rich. I wish I was.
Posted By: Hodagtrapper

Re: Don Jr's moose - 10/08/22 05:22 PM

Odd too that being rich or priviliged precludes a person from having an ability to hunt, fish or trap. I learn something new everyday from this site! Any photos of Biden's, Kerry's Polosi's or Romney's kids partaking in the harvest of game? Shooting sports? Owning a hunting rifle or shotgun?

Chris
Posted By: trapdog1

Re: Don Jr's moose - 10/08/22 05:26 PM

Ol' joe himself has a double barrel shotgun! He does not, however, have an AR14 because deer are not out there running around in kevlar vests. No joke.
Posted By: warrior

Re: Don Jr's moose - 10/08/22 05:29 PM

Some folks need to check themselves and repent before it's to late. Greed and envy isn't just something that can be attached to the better off.
Posted By: walleye101

Re: Don Jr's moose - 10/08/22 05:35 PM

Another riveting chapter of, 101 reasons to hate the Orange Man.

In any other universe folks would find the shared interest in hunting as a positive, but not this one.

Re: Don Jr's moose - 10/08/22 06:05 PM

x2

Re: Don Jr's moose - 10/08/22 06:09 PM

He gone, just another troll job.
Posted By: Turtledale

Re: Don Jr's moose - 10/08/22 07:14 PM

Nice moose. That'll fill the freezer for sure. Don't like the picture though. All those put the game in front of the lens and your head way back pics take away from the true size. I give him all the credit in the world for hunting and posting pics on Facebook to promote hunting and gun ownership
Posted By: yotetrapper30

Re: Don Jr's moose - 10/08/22 07:52 PM

The jealousy is strong on this post.
Posted By: Blaine County

Re: Don Jr's moose - 10/08/22 08:54 PM

I don't know much about moose hunting or moose but that looks like a great animal.
Posted By: AntiGov

Re: Don Jr's moose - 10/08/22 09:04 PM

You sound like a Liz Cheney voter

Re: Don Jr's moose - 10/08/22 10:16 PM

LOL!
I heard she had 2 voters so be on the lookout for the other one!
Posted By: Bob_Iowa

Re: Don Jr's moose - 10/09/22 12:04 AM

That’s a nice moose, I thought you had to go to Alaska or north western Canada to find moose that big, mainly because of the environment they grow in.
Posted By: RustyShacklefrd

Re: Don Jr's moose - 10/09/22 12:30 AM

Guys , you want people like him to hunt. Who cares if he has a guide. The amount of networking and influence this guy has is unreal. This picture blasted all over the place is a net gain for the hunting community IMO.
Posted By: mnsota

Re: Don Jr's moose - 10/09/22 12:55 AM

Good grief!, just couldn't help yourself eh.
Posted By: BernieB.

Re: Don Jr's moose - 10/09/22 01:25 AM

Congrats to him that's one heck of a moose.
Posted By: Ohio Wolverine

Re: Don Jr's moose - 10/09/22 01:54 AM

WOW Is the hate strong with leftists , and they can't prove why! Just hate because they were told to hate.
Nice moose , and those that say things like this.

I've guided a few , and you have no idea what they know or if they even know what they're hunting.
At least Don Jr knows that much.
Half those that I guided , were afraid of the dark, or just about anything that moved.
But had some great hunters , that knew what they were doing.
Either way I enjoyed guiding , because I did the hunting ( basically found the game) and just let them do the shooting.
Don Jr has done more for our way of life than any politician since Theodore Roosevelt !

SMH @ Some on here!
Posted By: 330-Trapper

Re: Don Jr's moose - 10/09/22 02:01 AM

Originally Posted by Turtledale
Nice moose. That'll fill the freezer for sure. Don't like the picture though. All those put the game in front of the lens and your head way back pics take away from the true size. I give him all the credit in the world for hunting and posting pics on Facebook to promote hunting and gun ownership

Absolutely
Posted By: mnsota

Re: Don Jr's moose - 10/09/22 02:04 AM

Don Jr has done more for our way of life than any politician since Theodore Roosevelt !

Yep, just cant understand what any sportsman,..outdoor enthusiast could draw any negative response to his pro outdoor initiatives. The guy is working for us!
Posted By: bucksnbears

Re: Don Jr's moose - 10/09/22 02:06 AM

It looks like a Yukon type moose in the picture?
But whatever! Glad to see him in our lifestyle.
GOOO, DonJr!
Posted By: Anonymous

Re: Don Jr's moose - 10/09/22 02:17 AM

I bet the guides were Russian....
Posted By: Ohio Wolverine

Re: Don Jr's moose - 10/09/22 02:32 AM

Originally Posted by J Staton

I bet the guides were Russian....

LOL
Posted By: warrior

Re: Don Jr's moose - 10/09/22 02:34 AM

Originally Posted by mnsota

Yep, just cant understand what any sportsman,..outdoor enthusiast could draw any negative response to his pro outdoor initiatives. The guy is working for us!

Some of these idiots are so indoctrinated that they'll cut their own throats on command.
© 2024 Trapperman Forums