Home

Tulsi Gabbord leaves the party

Posted By: warrior

Tulsi Gabbord leaves the party - 10/11/22 06:29 PM

Announced this AM that she is done with the demonrats.

BC, Bobo and Chuckie y'all going to join her or call her a traitor?
Posted By: HobbieTrapper

Re: Tulsi Gabbord leaves the party - 10/11/22 06:30 PM

Score one for reality.
Posted By: Gary Benson

Re: Tulsi Gabbord leaves the party - 10/11/22 06:35 PM

laugh
Posted By: Donnersurvivor

Re: Tulsi Gabbord leaves the party - 10/11/22 06:38 PM

So what's the plan? Run 3rd party and draw off conservative support?
Posted By: Lazarus

Re: Tulsi Gabbord leaves the party - 10/11/22 06:41 PM

Originally Posted by Donnersurvivor
So what's the plan? Run 3rd party and draw off conservative support?

She says she now identifies as a Republican.

Re: Tulsi Gabbord leaves the party - 10/11/22 06:42 PM

Has not said other than urging others to join her in leaving.

It'll be interesting what goals she now seeks to pursue.

I could see a Trump appointment for her in 24.
Posted By: DaveP

Re: Tulsi Gabbord leaves the party - 10/11/22 06:49 PM

She's anti 2nd amendment, AND a WEF stooge, simply don't trust her.
Posted By: yukonjeff

Re: Tulsi Gabbord leaves the party - 10/11/22 06:54 PM

Originally Posted by DaveP
Yes they are setting us up for a Rino, She was one of the WEFs Upcoming leader program like Trudeo was.
Posted By: Finster

Re: Tulsi Gabbord leaves the party - 10/11/22 06:56 PM

Still don't trust her. She's a gun grabber and said so on multiple occasions. She's a snake in the grass who was tossed aside by her own party and now needs a home. If people had voted for her, make no mistake, she would be on board with all the gun grabbers. She says and does whatever it takes to stay relevant.

Re: Tulsi Gabbord leaves the party - 10/11/22 06:59 PM

Correct, however she is not an absolutist idiot on 2A that would disarm all. Of course any infringement in the least way is patently unconstitutional.

No, I see her more of a bridge to whatever is left of the yellow dogs, the antiwar crowd or aspiring minorities venturing off the plantation.

So let her talk, do nothing to further her agenda and welcome the votes she may bring.
Posted By: steeltraps

Re: Tulsi Gabbord leaves the party - 10/11/22 07:19 PM

How could you ever trust her?

Re: Tulsi Gabbord leaves the party - 10/11/22 07:21 PM

You can't but you can use her.
Posted By: steeltraps

Re: Tulsi Gabbord leaves the party - 10/11/22 07:44 PM

Originally Posted by warrior

Maybe for a doorstop! LoL!
Posted By: Catch22

Re: Tulsi Gabbord leaves the party - 10/11/22 07:51 PM

Does she have a good squirrel dog?
Posted By: corky

Re: Tulsi Gabbord leaves the party - 10/11/22 07:52 PM

I'm guessing her next stop is as a Fox news contributor. She will be like Geraldo but much easier on the eyes.

Re: Tulsi Gabbord leaves the party - 10/11/22 08:09 PM

Originally Posted by corky
I'm guessing her next stop is as a Fox news contributor. She will be like Geraldo but much easier on the eyes.

No she'll run on a " moderate" ticket, maybe split R and D.
Bipartisan and all that.

Maybe she' ll switch to R and run with Manchin, I trust him about as much as her...
Posted By: turkn8rtrapper

Re: Tulsi Gabbord leaves the party - 10/11/22 09:12 PM

Though it's the lesser of 2 evils I hope she runs against the communist that represents Hawaii.
Posted By: BernieB.

Re: Tulsi Gabbord leaves the party - 10/11/22 09:28 PM

Now that she left the party, it's back to nancy pelosi being the best looking democrat.
Posted By: Scuba1

Re: Tulsi Gabbord leaves the party - 10/11/22 09:34 PM

sick sick

Re: Tulsi Gabbord leaves the party - 10/12/22 11:23 AM

Originally Posted by corky

No she'll run on a " moderate" ticket, maybe split R and D.
Bipartisan and all that.

Maybe she' ll switch to R and run with Manchin, I trust him about as much as her...

Manchin may beat her to the split " reasonable, bipartisan" ticket
Him and Romney hanging out...

[Linked Image]
Posted By: Yes sir

Re: Tulsi Gabbord leaves the party - 10/12/22 12:55 PM

More than likely she will use the conservatives that vote for her
Posted By: Blaine County

Re: Tulsi Gabbord leaves the party - 10/12/22 01:17 PM

Announced this AM that she is done with the demonrats.

BC, Bobo and Chuckie y'all going to join her or call her a traitor?

Former Democrat? Anti 2A? Sounds familiar.

All she needs now are some stupid slogans and y'all will step in that trap. Again.
Posted By: Yes sir

Re: Tulsi Gabbord leaves the party - 10/12/22 01:35 PM

My guess is her awakening has more to do with election strategy than values and policies
Posted By: Diggerman

Re: Tulsi Gabbord leaves the party - 10/12/22 01:45 PM

I have watched a lot if her videos and I think she is for real. I think a lot of dems really understand the attack on the Constitution by the wacko left and have grown.
Posted By: Gerald Schmitt

Re: Tulsi Gabbord leaves the party - 10/12/22 01:52 PM

Following is from a 2018 campaign statement, I have not heard her repudiate her anti second amendment viewpoint:

“Tulsi has a consistent record of advocating for sensible gun control,” a 2018 campaign statement announced. “She has long called for reinstating a federal ban on military-style assault weapons and high capacity magazines, requiring comprehensive pre-purchase background checks, closing the gun-show loophole, and making sure that terrorists are not allowed to buy guns. Tulsi has an F-rating from the NRA, a 0% rating by the Hawaii Rifle Association, and a 100% rating by the Brady Campaign to Prevent Gun Violence. She is focused on building bipartisan solutions that can actually be passed into law, rather than using the issue as a partisan political football.”
Posted By: yukonjeff

Re: Tulsi Gabbord leaves the party - 10/12/22 05:06 PM

The reason the democrat party threw her to the curb is because she spoke out against the war machine, particularly the situation in Syria and the deep state didnt like that one bit.

Heck even the republicans know better than to speak out against the war mongers.

That ended her career with the democrat party.
Posted By: Sharon

Re: Tulsi Gabbord leaves the party - 10/12/22 05:23 PM

While I admire her statements on leaving the Democratic Plantation, I have profound disappointment that anyone , as she herself said in her statement, would vow to uphold the Constitution , in serving the country, yet go against the 2A in any way.

This is a big snag for me, that I hope she also sees the need to genuinely do a 180 about this .

Winsome Sears, on the other hand, is an amazing veteran , upholding the 2A and all the values held dear in the Constitution.

It is like the few police officers I've heard about, who are against law-abiding citizens carrying firearms and actively protecting themselves, and even officers in times of need.

That thinking is so opposed to all they say of their support of the Constitution...
Posted By: hippie

Re: Tulsi Gabbord leaves the party - 10/12/22 05:27 PM

I saw her on Tucker, which she goes on regularly, say she was for gun control as I see it. I do t trust her, but glad she sees the democrats are rotten to the core.
I just can't believe people with the least little bit of common sense votes for them.
Posted By: Sharon

Re: Tulsi Gabbord leaves the party - 10/12/22 05:38 PM

I saw Tucker interview her last night, racer man, and will keep listening with a keen ear on anything that may be mentioned on full support of the 2A.

There has been a good list of others who have broken the chains of slavery to the Democratic Plantation, but haven't slid to obscurity as "independent". They have stood up full force as conservative . I question why and what does that term mean to them ? Independent.

At any rate, at least it's some progress. Anyone also following suit with her will at least begin to see clearly what the Marxist left has been doing, and can easily educate themselves further by seeing facts presented , other than the fake news they likely only watched before. Thus, thinning out the numbers of Marxist left supporters...even a little.

Re: Tulsi Gabbord leaves the party - 10/12/22 05:42 PM

She made the first step, but has some more to go before I'd vote for her. Most of her leanings put the writing on the wall which is why the dems blackballed her the last election cycle.

She really didn't have much choice but to change parties
Posted By: Providence Farm

Re: Tulsi Gabbord leaves the party - 10/12/22 05:54 PM

Originally Posted by hippie
She made the first step, but has some more to go before I'd vote for her. Most of her leanings put the writing on the wall which is why the dems blackballed her the last election cycle.

She really didn't have much choice but to change parties

Well she could chose to get a real job. Maybe at the factory coonman works to get a taste of what the common folk experience.

Re: Tulsi Gabbord leaves the party - 10/12/22 05:59 PM

I like her stance on foreign wars, she's ALMOST worth supporting on that alone as it is a rarity in either party

Re: Tulsi Gabbord leaves the party - 10/12/22 06:03 PM

I like her stance on foreign wars, she's ALMOST worth supporting on that alone as it is a rarity in either party

But you wouldn't vote for Trump who was getting us out of wars, and had some countries sign peace deals?

Re: Tulsi Gabbord leaves the party - 10/12/22 06:08 PM

Sharon, I'm with you. I welcome her leaving and speaking out for others to do the same but I'm far from ready to hand her a key to the house yet.

Having watched others like Dave Rubin or Tim Pool and now apparently Bill Maher it's a journey. But also a journey many cannot fully make. But in the meantime I'll accept anything that undermines the woke left.

Re: Tulsi Gabbord leaves the party - 10/12/22 06:09 PM

But you wouldn't vote for Trump who was getting us out of wars, and had some countries sign peace deals?

I've stated multiple times Trump was the best foreign policy president of my lifetime.

Re: Tulsi Gabbord leaves the party - 10/12/22 06:36 PM

Too bad people didn't take that into account when they voted, we might not be staring nuclear war in the eye right now.
Posted By: BernieB.

Re: Tulsi Gabbord leaves the party - 10/12/22 07:59 PM

stance on foreign wars, she's ALMOST worth supporting on that alone as it is a rarity in either party[/quote]

I've stated multiple times Trump was the best foreign policy president of my lifetime. [/quote]

I have one response to that, "TEAR DOWN THAT WALL!"

Or maybe your lifetime is too short.

Re: Tulsi Gabbord leaves the party - 10/12/22 08:23 PM

Originally Posted by BernieB.

I've stated multiple times Trump was the best foreign policy president of my lifetime.

I have one response to that, "TEAR DOWN THAT WALL!"

Or maybe your lifetime is too short. [/quote]

I was thinking that as well. The total collapse of a foreign superpower is quite the accomplishment.

Re: Tulsi Gabbord leaves the party - 10/12/22 08:40 PM

I was thinking that as well. The total collapse of a foreign superpower is quite the accomplishment.

How long until foreign powers day they same about us. Well on our way...
Posted By: HobbieTrapper

Re: Tulsi Gabbord leaves the party - 10/12/22 09:45 PM

Too bad people didn't take that into account when they voted, we might not be staring nuclear war in the eye right now.

A little radiation might help some folks get over their syndrome.
Posted By: Steven 49er

Re: Tulsi Gabbord leaves the party - 10/12/22 10:27 PM

Former superpower?
Posted By: keets

Re: Tulsi Gabbord leaves the party - 10/12/22 11:52 PM

I noticed something about her a long time ago....like she was lining up something....see me thread from 1-10-21
Posted By: gcs

Re: Tulsi Gabbord leaves the party - 10/13/22 04:25 PM

A turncoat can never be trusted completely.....History is rife with accounts of "traitors" being courted for their usefulness, then abandoned as ...traitors.

Re: Tulsi Gabbord leaves the party - 10/13/22 05:06 PM

Originally Posted by gcs
A turncoat can never be trusted completely.....History is rife with accounts of "traitors" being courted for their usefulness, then abandoned as ...traitors.

You mean like Reagan, Trump or Churchill?
Posted By: Steven 49er

Re: Tulsi Gabbord leaves the party - 10/13/22 05:09 PM

Originally Posted by gcs

Ronald Reagan was a card carrying Democrat.

Re: Tulsi Gabbord leaves the party - 10/13/22 07:46 PM

Originally Posted by Steven 49er
Originally Posted by gcs

Ronald Reagan was a card carrying Democrat.

Yea, and he supported Clintons semi ban and the Brady laws.
https://www.outsidethebeltway.com/ronald-reagan-helped-pass-the-1994-assault-weapons-ban/
© 2024 Trapperman Forums