Home

Palmetto State Armory

Posted By: Wolfdog91

Palmetto State Armory - 10/13/22 04:58 AM

Fyi if you guys like deals and your not on their email list you really owe it to yourself to get on. It free and they have some great stuff on their daily deals. Have a REALLY good deal at least once a week.
[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]
Posted By: Lugnut

Re: Palmetto State Armory - 10/13/22 10:28 AM

They sure do send a LOT of emails though.
Posted By: DaveP

Re: Palmetto State Armory - 10/13/22 10:32 AM

Originally Posted by Lugnut
They sure do send a LOT of emails though.

I have to delete them without opening.
Cost me WAY too much money over the decades...
Posted By: Lugnut

Re: Palmetto State Armory - 10/13/22 10:39 AM

I have to look. I'm waiting for a notification for when they have .35 Rem in stock. I'm not holding my breath.
Posted By: midlander

Re: Palmetto State Armory - 10/13/22 11:02 AM

I have to look. I'm waiting for a notification for when they have .35 Rem in stock. I'm not holding my breath.

Sportsman's warehouse has some Hornady for $42 /box
Posted By: BTLowry

Re: Palmetto State Armory - 10/13/22 11:26 AM

I agree they have good deals and I have used them BUT don't order anything from them if you need it quick. They ship about as slow as anyone I know, I am sure because of volume of sales.
Posted By: GREENCOUNTYPETE

Re: Palmetto State Armory - 10/13/22 11:28 AM

that is a pretty good price on that Blem AR9 https://palmettostatearmory.com/blem-psa-8-9mm-1-10-7-lightweight-m-lok-moe-sba3-pistol.html

plan on it shipping 7-10 business days after you get your order confirmation and just be happy if it happens sooner

last one I ordered was on the 12th and got it the 22nd
Posted By: nvwrangler

Re: Palmetto State Armory - 10/13/22 12:36 PM

Tried several times to order firearms and other things , never havve managed to actually get anything from them. I figure that if an items is in stock there is no reason it can't ship in less then 4 weeks. Worst customer service going.
Posted By: GREENCOUNTYPETE

Re: Palmetto State Armory - 10/13/22 12:43 PM

Originally Posted by midlander

Sportsman's warehouse has some Hornady for $42 /box

only a few stores have it most of them are in WY on in ND
no shipping available on the 35 rem ammo

I saw that the other day when someone here was looking for 35 rem on the first click they have it , but then the devil is always in the details
Posted By: martentrapper

Re: Palmetto State Armory - 10/13/22 02:59 PM

PSA is definitely addicting! There are quite a few other dealers that are good also!
© 2024 Trapperman Forums