Home

Printing invoices online (advice needed)

Posted By: Leftlane

Printing invoices online (advice needed) - 10/18/22 04:45 PM

The bulk of the work I do for insurance companies is billed out by a middleman but lately I have been offered a lot of appraisal work. It is basically a way for a disputed claim to be resolved without involving the expense and time delays of lawyers and courts.

Do any of you use an online app to create and print invoices for your own business? I'd prefer online to anything MS word as I'd like to have the ability to do it from my PC, phone, or even a public library when I am in middle of nowhere west Texas.

TYIA for any recommendations you can share.
Posted By: GREENCOUNTYPETE

Re: Printing invoices online (advice needed) - 10/18/22 05:06 PM

not for printing invoices , I do use google docs for many things.

also Microsoft word now has a web option so you may not want to rule that out

they call the new cloud office product , Office 365 basically you can log in from where ever you are and do the same functions then print locally or save to the included web storage.
Posted By: cbat

Re: Printing invoices online (advice needed) - 10/18/22 07:15 PM

I use Skynova
Posted By: Rockfarmer

Re: Printing invoices online (advice needed) - 10/18/22 07:20 PM

Might look at quickbooks.
Posted By: Scuba1

Re: Printing invoices online (advice needed) - 10/18/22 07:35 PM

I have used "Invoice.app." for over a year now and like it a lot. It automatically syncs invoices across all my devices including customer base etc. I can write invoices on my Laptop, iPad and phone I can install shortcuts for tings that keep coming up the same like hourly rate and different tax rates etc. Simple and quick.
Posted By: SJA

Re: Printing invoices online (advice needed) - 10/18/22 07:54 PM

Adobe Acrobat
Posted By: Leftlane

Re: Printing invoices online (advice needed) - 10/18/22 11:41 PM

Thanks guys! I see there are some options!
Posted By: ~ADC~

Re: Printing invoices online (advice needed) - 10/19/22 01:05 AM

I figured some of your little people took care of all that for ya.
Posted By: Donnersurvivor

Re: Printing invoices online (advice needed) - 10/19/22 01:15 AM

I use Jobber. It really helps keep everything straight, you can save the client, send estimates or correspondence by emails or text and invoices. I feel like I made 40,000 more this year just because it kept me organized
© 2024 Trapperman Forums