Home

What did they think was going to happen...?

Posted By: midlander

What did they think was going to happen...? - 10/20/22 08:01 PM

It seems the Wisconsin Badger volleyball team took some team celebration photos after their championship with their sports bras pulled up and now those photos have leaked to social media. The police are conducting a criminal investigation as to how they leaked and who leaked them. I'm not condoning the leak, but for goodness sakes, what did they expect might happen. Good grief...
Posted By: warrior

Re: What did they think was going to happen...? - 10/20/22 08:03 PM

Can't fix stupid.
Posted By: warrior

Re: What did they think was going to happen...? - 10/20/22 08:05 PM

The end results of the bra burning sixties and they act surprised.
Posted By: Yes sir

Re: What did they think was going to happen...? - 10/20/22 08:05 PM

Common sense isn't to common anymore, no one is responsible for their actions and ever one is a victim.
Also where would these pics be found if one was wanting to do a little investigation themselves... asking for a friend.Lol
Posted By: midlander

Re: What did they think was going to happen...? - 10/20/22 08:07 PM

Originally Posted by Yes sir
Common sense isn't to common anymore, no one is responsible for their actions and ever one is a victim.
Also where would these pics be found if one was wanting to do a little investigation themselves... asking for a friend.Lol

Lol...
Posted By: Brian Mongeau

Re: What did they think was going to happen...? - 10/20/22 08:09 PM

Can I be your friend? whistle
Posted By: Blaine County

Re: What did they think was going to happen...? - 10/20/22 08:30 PM

Tell your friend to use the Google!
Posted By: Catch22

Re: What did they think was going to happen...? - 10/20/22 08:41 PM

That made me giggle. grin
Posted By: run

Re: What did they think was going to happen...? - 10/20/22 09:51 PM

I read that most of the pictures have been cleaned off the internet. Good luck with your friend.
© 2024 Trapperman Forums