Home

the coming diesel "freeze up"...?

Posted By: NonPCfed

the coming diesel "freeze up"...? - 10/28/22 12:29 AM

This topic, that we only have about a 25 day stock of diesel fuel left, was bubbling up last week but today it went full blown open; FNC talking about it/asking the WH flak about the situation. Former "Rear Admiral" John Kirby, filling in as WH spokesperson today, pretty much brushed it off and in the same breath transitioned to talking about supplying energy to our Western Euro allies. I also heard that heating fuel (sort of a diesel from my understanding---its a rare thing here--) is now being rationed in the U.S. Northeast.

Sniffy seemed unaware today, bragging up the Q3 GDP numbers that shows the U.S. economy "grew" July through September. No mention by Sniff about diesel problems. The wokies and the lefties are going to find out real quick that they are tied to diesel, whether they like it or not. Their carbonless fantasy will meet reality if we start rationing diesel country wide. As Tucker said tonight, these people are "children who aren't serious or capable enough to run this country". But, hey, our proxies in Ukie land are still beating bad, mad Vlad and his boys. All hail climate change mitigation and Ukraine's borders!!!
Posted By: trapdog1

Re: the coming diesel "freeze up"...? - 10/28/22 12:34 AM

This is what happens when idiots, also known as democrats, run the country.
Posted By: Donnersurvivor

Re: the coming diesel "freeze up"...? - 10/28/22 12:34 AM

I burn about 25 gallons a day, not much compared to some like truckers but if I can't get it I simply cannot work.
Posted By: mnsota

Re: the coming diesel "freeze up"...? - 10/28/22 12:44 AM

This not to be expected,.the Dems advocated for this now for some time,..end fossil fuels,..have heard it for several years now.
Posted By: Chancey

Re: the coming diesel "freeze up"...? - 10/28/22 12:45 AM

Originally Posted by NonPCfed
This topic, that we only have about a 25 day stock of diesel fuel left, was bubbling up last week but today it went full blown open; FNC talking about it/asking the WH flak about the situation. Former "Rear Admiral" John Kirby, filling in as WH spokesperson today, pretty much brushed it off and in the same breath transitioned to talking about supplying energy to our Western Euro allies. I also heard that heating fuel (sort of a diesel from my understanding---its a rare thing here--) is now being rationed in the U.S. Northeast.

Sniffy seemed unaware today, bragging up the Q3 GDP numbers that shows the U.S. economy "grew" July through September. No mention by Sniff about diesel problems. The wokies and the lefties are going to find out real quick that they are tied to diesel, whether they like it or not. Their carbonless fantasy will meet reality if we start rationing diesel country wide. As Tucker said tonight, these people are "children who aren't serious or capable enough to run this country". But, hey, our proxies in Ukie land are still beating bad, mad Vlad and his boys. All hail climate change mitigation and Ukraine's borders!!!

As I said before. The proxy war NATO is fighting against Russia in the Ukraine is about resources. NATO and the EU want what Russia has and they are going to use the US to get if tor them.
Russia is not so stupid.
Posted By: Catch22

Re: the coming diesel "freeze up"...? - 10/28/22 12:53 AM

Originally Posted by NonPCfed

Not being a funny man or facetious I don't understand what you just said. I'm sure I'm not the only one that gets the world news from Tman. What is FNC and when you post stuff like this can you post links for us to follow?
Posted By: Dirt

Re: the coming diesel "freeze up"...? - 10/28/22 12:53 AM

The u s is exporting deisel to europe. Maybe the west should continue buying russiam oil and gas?
Posted By: grumley701

Re: the coming diesel "freeze up"...? - 10/28/22 12:54 AM

FNC = Fox news channel??
Posted By: jk

Re: the coming diesel "freeze up"...? - 10/28/22 12:58 AM

Russia is still a serious threat to Ukraine!!! They have more manpower and machines. China is also not to be underrated.....jk

Re: the coming diesel "freeze up"...? - 10/28/22 01:05 AM

For the first time since WW2, the 101st airborne has been deployed to Europe. Right on the Ukraine border. Link below.

https://www.cbsnews.com/news/ukraine-news-russia-us-army-101st-airborne-nato-war-games-romania/
Posted By: Marty

Re: the coming diesel "freeze up"...? - 10/28/22 01:08 AM

I think the USA has sidelined the eu for head of the one global government/new world order under the biden front

Re: the coming diesel "freeze up"...? - 10/28/22 01:08 AM

Is Nordstream up and running?

Re: the coming diesel "freeze up"...? - 10/28/22 01:12 AM

Sorry Catch22, I should post some links

About diesel, this isn't where I heard it but it has some details. Something to remember, this is everything goes as normal. We get some sort of big shock to system, and then who knows what happens.

https://www.bloomberg.com/news/arti...e-is-rapidly-devolving-one-supplier-says

Some about Sniffy and what he said or didn't say today:

https://www.yahoo.com/now/biden-says-us-economy-continues-140111065.html

One from last week about why messing with the SPR when's its not an emergency is a bad idea...

https://oilprice.com/Energy/Energy-General/Biden-Is-Running-US-Energy-Security-Into-The-Ground.html

Re: the coming diesel "freeze up"...? - 10/28/22 01:14 AM

Supposedly not as damaged as first thought but I don't think NS-1 is actually delivering any NG to the Western Euros as of now. The newer line, NS-2, wasn't actually opration when it was attacked.

Re: the coming diesel "freeze up"...? - 10/28/22 01:15 AM

Originally Posted by mnsota

both pipes have holes blown in them and they are filled with seawater....or so it seems.

Re: the coming diesel "freeze up"...? - 10/28/22 01:18 AM

Record year for lng exports to europe
Posted By: danny clifton

Re: the coming diesel "freeze up"...? - 10/28/22 01:23 AM

How many days worth of diesel do we usually have? Tankers not showing up in Louisiana and Tx? you could also say that Atlanta Chicago and NYC only have enough food for three days. Its a true statement but thats all they ever have on hand
Posted By: Sharon

Re: the coming diesel "freeze up"...? - 10/28/22 01:26 AM

Saw Tucker show tonight, he reported on this diesel issue in depth. This sounds very foreboding. The whole country runs on diesel.

Re: the coming diesel "freeze up"...? - 10/28/22 01:26 AM

no diesel=no supply chain

limited diesel=shortages for all

either of those=more government control of people

Re: the coming diesel "freeze up"...? - 10/28/22 01:35 AM

Russia has deisel

Re: the coming diesel "freeze up"...? - 10/28/22 01:41 AM

danny clifton- the lowest diesel inventory since 1982 when the EIA started keeping track of it on a weekly basis. This article doesn't say it but we also had about 100,000,000 people less in the U.S. circa 1982 than we do now...

https://www.reuters.com/business/en...ely-until-economy-slows-kemp-2022-10-27/

Re: the coming diesel "freeze up"...? - 10/28/22 01:42 AM

Originally Posted by danny clifton
How many days worth of diesel do we usually have? Tankers not showing up in Louisiana and Tx? you could also say that Atlanta Chicago and NYC only have enough food for three days. Its a true statement but thats all they ever have on hand

Evening Danny,
I don't know if this is legite or not, but I heard that it takes a specific type of tanker/vessel to transport LNG across the Atlantic to Europe; and that there are only so many tankers in existence to do the job and it is not enough to support the demand that Europe will need.

Re: the coming diesel "freeze up"...? - 10/28/22 01:53 AM

If we save just 1 ukrainian hot babe, paying these high prices will be worth it.

Re: the coming diesel "freeze up"...? - 10/28/22 01:57 AM

HA! You got one you looking on going and getting to bring back to Armpit, AK Dirt? I heard they love Americans; especially Alaskans. This is a joke.

Re: the coming diesel "freeze up"...? - 10/28/22 01:57 AM

Dirt- I think you'll have your choice of hot Ukie or Baltic gals before this is all said and done. A lot had already migrated to North America before all this crap. With 200,000 less men folk and counting in Ukraine as of now, they'll be looking for a nice sugar daddy to take them in. Even in interior Alaska...
Posted By: Oh Snap

Re: the coming diesel "freeze up"...? - 10/28/22 02:16 AM

Well why worry we have batteries, wind, sun and BS!
Posted By: yukonjeff

Re: the coming diesel "freeze up"...? - 10/28/22 02:19 AM

So Looks like Gorge Soros wins. We will run out of diesel in November and then everything comes to a compete stop. No need to worry about the midterms now.

Re: the coming diesel "freeze up"...? - 10/28/22 03:00 AM

Europe fell apart a long time ago,...it started with unlimited invasion of illegal aliens,..not unlike we here have witnessed recently.
Their ,..source of reconstruction is to bolster worker drones submitting to solidify future social security requirements

Re: the coming diesel "freeze up"...? - 10/28/22 03:33 AM

Its all on purpose to destroy us. They dont care about social security at all. The invasion was just part of the plan like turning off the fuel in wintertime.

Re: the coming diesel "freeze up"...? - 10/28/22 03:52 AM

Wait.,.you'll see,..20 miloion will offer readings,..gov. will accommodate/

Re: the coming diesel "freeze up"...? - 10/28/22 07:45 AM

If diesel availability drops there will have to be rationing. Probably wont sell any for pickups. That 3 day grocery thing in cities is real. Without trucks they begin starving immediately.

I know there are 3 refineries in KS, Coffeeville, McPherson, and El Dorado, also plenty of wells.

i doubt even big D wants to see food riots

Re: the coming diesel "freeze up"...? - 10/28/22 08:26 AM

We are at the phase of their evil plan to destroy America that they dont care about food riots, its actually what they are shooting for bring us down in a civil war. Just watch what is happening in Europe that's what they have planned for us.

Remember they want the world population stable at 500 million that means we are 90% over capacity and those folks will have to go.

Re: the coming diesel "freeze up"...? - 10/28/22 08:39 AM

who is they? Specifically. Names
Posted By: Squash

Re: the coming diesel "freeze up"...? - 10/28/22 08:43 AM

Biden promised during his campaign , that he would end fossil fuel. The average person doesn’t have a clue what a shortage of diesel and #2 heating oil will mean to the economy. Everyone better hope there is global warming otherwise it’s going to be a long cold winter for many.
Posted By: kytrapper

Re: the coming diesel "freeze up"...? - 10/28/22 08:48 AM

If they get very cold and some freeze to death do you reckon those NE blue states will think about it next time in the voting booth?
Posted By: Feedinggrounds

Re: the coming diesel "freeze up"...? - 10/28/22 10:38 AM

With our landscape mulch grinders shut down till spring, fence post mill running 110% still, 1000 gallons of off road diesel lasts me 12 to 14 days now instead of 8 to 9 days. Used engine oil, which I use to heat the mill building is now $1.25 a gallon if I haul it. Good news is the Co Generation plant that buys wood chips and sawdust has raised the per ton price.....But cost much more to truck it there. I burn 30 to 40 gallons of used oil daily....So far for a 100 by 200 foot building with 16 foot walls, used oil is the best heat source.
Posted By: mike mason

Re: the coming diesel "freeze up"...? - 10/28/22 10:53 AM

Would be a great time for sniffy to declare Marshall Law. Make sure your parents/grandparents have full tanks.
Posted By: Feedinggrounds

Re: the coming diesel "freeze up"...? - 10/28/22 10:56 AM

Originally Posted by mike mason
Would be a great time for sniffy to declare Marshall Law. Make sure your parents/grandparents have full tanks.

Including the car or truck tanks....

Re: the coming diesel "freeze up"...? - 10/28/22 11:17 AM

without diesel:

need to have food. there wont be any at the grocery store

need a water source

need fuel for heating and cooking

thats to survive this winter
Posted By: Anonymous

Re: the coming diesel "freeze up"...? - 10/28/22 11:25 AM

If the diesel supply is that short in the U.S., it would be a perfect time for terrorist attackers to attack throughout the U.S. With the open border policy there is no telling who has crossed our borders.
Posted By: Willy Firewood

Re: the coming diesel "freeze up"...? - 10/28/22 12:35 PM

I am involved in the production of oil and gas.
This week I bought two more large storage tanks.
They will be filled on Monday.
Take care of yourselves.

Re: the coming diesel "freeze up"...? - 10/28/22 01:01 PM

American petreoleum production being exported to the highest bidder is a good thing.
Posted By: beachcomber13

Re: the coming diesel "freeze up"...? - 10/28/22 01:13 PM

OMG you guys make it sound like the end of the world is coming.

There's plenty of diesel, they're just scaring you because they want you to be happy you're getting it..even though you'll be paying more for it.
Posted By: danvee

Re: the coming diesel "freeze up"...? - 10/28/22 01:58 PM

With all this and oil companies will post record profits this year, the gouge they love it and have no allegiance to America, its all about the $$$.

Re: the coming diesel "freeze up"...? - 10/28/22 02:05 PM

Ya'll had enough yet?
Posted By: washxc

Re: the coming diesel "freeze up"...? - 10/28/22 02:07 PM

Tried to fill up our box truck at our usual gas station this week and the diesel pumps were dry. Made me take notice.
Posted By: drasselt

Re: the coming diesel "freeze up"...? - 10/28/22 02:41 PM

Originally Posted by danvee
With all this and oil companies will post record profits this year, the gouge they love it and have no allegiance to America, its all about the $$$.

Then buy stock in those oil companies and you'll share in the record profits.
Posted By: Rat Masterson

Re: the coming diesel "freeze up"...? - 10/28/22 02:58 PM

After the midterms gas will go up, inflation will go up and Ol Joe will blame Republicans that won elections. The weird part is many people will believe it.
Posted By: Oh Snap

Re: the coming diesel "freeze up"...? - 10/28/22 03:04 PM

In order to “Build Back Batter” you have to dismantle something! That is what we are witnessing now. I for one liked the way it was prior to the 2020 election!

There isn’t anything that is going on now that is happening now by accident/chance!
Posted By: Donnersurvivor

Re: the coming diesel "freeze up"...? - 10/28/22 03:43 PM

Think deeper on this and come back to it.
Posted By: BernieB.

Re: the coming diesel "freeze up"...? - 10/28/22 03:46 PM

They are for-profit companies so yes it's about the $$$. That's what makes the free market work.
Posted By: DiggerDale

Re: the coming diesel "freeze up"...? - 10/28/22 06:12 PM

Originally Posted by Dirt
The u s is exporting deisel to europe. Maybe the west should continue buying russiam oil and gas?

I'm with you on that... Great idea.... Sure would solve a lot of world problems

Re: the coming diesel "freeze up"...? - 10/28/22 06:13 PM

Originally Posted by danny clifton
who is they? Specifically. Names

Mostly Europeans that you never heard of before. Clause Swabb,George Soros and the WEF/EU is the head of the snake that stole our election, and installed Biden and many others in our government, academia, media, social media. Of course, several past presidents are in on it, Cintons, Bushs,obama.

The EU is running our country now and they plan to destroy us, and I have to admit they did great job at overthrowing our government and owning all the media, presidency and many judges.

I wish our own elected officials were as smart as they are. We dont have a chance.
Posted By: Wanna Be

Re: the coming diesel "freeze up"...? - 10/28/22 06:26 PM

The “freeze” is circulating down here. Tractors are being filled and more storage is being opened up. One plantation already has three trucks coming in to fill up every tank they have. Most farmers are doing the same thing.
Posted By: white17

Re: the coming diesel "freeze up"...? - 10/28/22 07:22 PM

Originally Posted by yukonjeff

The EU is running our country now and they plan to destroy us, and I have to admit they did great job at overthrowing our government and owning all the media, presidency and many judges.

The EU couldn't destroy us if they tried. They are right on the cusp of coming unglued themselves.

Europe is plagued by inflationary pressures, highlighted by an energy crisis, and it faces a recession with more serious longer-term implications than most other regions.

Structural issues will continue to test the durability of the European Union and the European Central Bank’s ability to support a functioning economy.
Posted By: hippie

Re: the coming diesel "freeze up"...? - 10/28/22 07:41 PM

Maybe this winter will bring people to their senses.
Posted By: Willy Firewood

Re: the coming diesel "freeze up"...? - 10/28/22 08:31 PM

Originally Posted by white17

The EU couldn't destroy us if they tried. They are right on the cusp of coming unglued themselves.

Europe is plagued by inflationary pressures, highlighted by an energy crisis, and it faces a recession with more serious longer-term implications than most other regions.

Structural issues will continue to test the durability of the European Union and the European Central Bank’s ability to support a functioning economy.

================

White - I agree with every word of your thorough concise analysis.

There are other experts on here who work in the oil industry or are involved in business aspects. We may have different perspectives, knowledge, and experiences. We may agree or disagree. They may know more than me. I may learn from them. Long ago I saw an opportunity and started a small oil recycling business at age 15, then ran with it until the opportunity ended. Also at that age I used to hang out with roughnecks spudding in wells. I also worked for a couple decades on landowner oil and gas litigation. Now I am involved in the administration of a couple wells. I enjoy that the most at this time in my life.

Now, let me make a statement and then will explain.
The people in the petroleum industry are not the bad guys. There are big profits because there are huge investments and huge expenses. And remember, people pay more for drinking water at the gas station.

The petroleum industry is much more complex than most people would ever expect or could comprehend.
They have divisions for administration, human resources, employees, vehicles, land ownership, leases, equipment and tools, legal services, Wall Street, exploration, development, production, distribution, marketing - and this is just a few and there are many more - it is run like the military and folks from one division have no idea what the others do.
The oil and gas companies are in business for profit. So am I.
Do you work for free? I doubt it.

People who make big financial risks hope for or expect big financial rewards.
I worked on one oil deal for almost 10 years - and yes I was and am looking for a big reward - to be paid for 10 years of work and into the future.
The oil and gas companies do not establish the price of crude oil. Sure, they can nudge it with supply and demand.
But, world and national politics and the commodities market have much more control on the price of crude.

I have the facilities to safely store off road diesel, on road diesel, and heating oil. So I do have a supply. It requires monitoring and maintenance. Right now it feels good to have a supply. I hope everyone here is well prepared and does not get hurt by what may be coming.

FRAC LIVES MATTER,
Posted By: Posco

Re: the coming diesel "freeze up"...? - 10/28/22 08:39 PM

Originally Posted by hippie
Maybe this winter will bring people to their senses.

Diesel is at $6 a gallon, heating oil at $5.50 and gas at $4.61. It's starting to get cold. If they haven't learned by now they're a lost cause.
Posted By: Anonymous

Re: the coming diesel "freeze up"...? - 10/28/22 08:40 PM

Originally Posted by white17

I would think that American communist would rather rule the roost than have their European counterparts take that role. Would a proxy war in a region that provides Europe with energy break their back leaving American communist to rescue them and secure control of the "reset" ?
Posted By: trapdog1

Re: the coming diesel "freeze up"...? - 10/28/22 08:44 PM

Originally Posted by Donnersurvivor

Think deeper on this and come back to it.

Not likely
Posted By: drasselt

Re: the coming diesel "freeze up"...? - 10/28/22 10:26 PM

Complaints about profit are marxist.
© 2024 Trapperman Forums