Home

Paul Pelosi attacked in home invasion

Posted By: Cragar

Paul Pelosi attacked in home invasion - 10/28/22 02:19 PM

Paul Pelosi violently attacked
Perp in custody.

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/nancy-pelosi-husband-paul-assaulted-home-invasion-spokesman-says
Posted By: Dana I

Re: Paul Pelosi attacked in home invasion - 10/28/22 02:35 PM

So I will give you 3 guesses what the next big headline will be.

1. Nancy Pelosi dumps the Democrat party to join the Republicans in anti crime agenda.

2. Nancy Pelosi admitted that she ordered a hit on her husband and it got botched saying "if you want something done right you gotta do it yourself"

3. Nancy Pelosi denies that attack on her husband was a crime.
Posted By: Hodagtrapper

Re: Paul Pelosi attacked in home invasion - 10/28/22 02:44 PM

Originally Posted by Dana I

1. Nancy Pelosi dumps the Democrat party to join the Republicans in anti crime agenda.

2. Nancy Pelosi admitted that she ordered a hit on her husband and it got botched saying "if you want something done right you gotta do it yourself"

She could have just told Hillary that he had dirt on her and Bill that was going public!

Chris

Re: Paul Pelosi attacked in home invasion - 10/28/22 02:48 PM

I would think that would qualify as putting out a hit on him.
Posted By: Sharon

Re: Paul Pelosi attacked in home invasion - 10/28/22 02:49 PM

Originally Posted by Dana I

Dana, you forgot number 4.....

The intruder will be mysteriously accused of being a KKK white supremacist MAGA supporter....
Posted By: Boco

Re: Paul Pelosi attacked in home invasion - 10/28/22 02:50 PM

I heard it was a lovers dispute-his boyfriend hit him with a hammer.

Re: Paul Pelosi attacked in home invasion - 10/28/22 02:50 PM

Lol Sharon. How did I miss that.
Posted By: warrior

Re: Paul Pelosi attacked in home invasion - 10/28/22 03:01 PM

Sounds like he was attacked by one of their own.

I've long said the dims are playing with fire.
Posted By: Cragar

Re: Paul Pelosi attacked in home invasion - 10/28/22 03:29 PM

He should have had a gun , even if Nancy wants to ban them. No security ? You would think they would have some.

I feel bad for him. An 82yo does not deserve this kind of attack

That said , I am no fan of him , his wife or their views one bit.
But that is what separates the right and left. If this happened to someone on the right , the left would be happy and cheering it on.
Posted By: HayDay

Re: Paul Pelosi attacked in home invasion - 10/28/22 03:37 PM

You reap what you sow.
Posted By: uglyduck

Re: Paul Pelosi attacked in home invasion - 10/28/22 03:40 PM

No doubt about it number 4
Posted By: Marty

Re: Paul Pelosi attacked in home invasion - 10/28/22 03:40 PM

very rich folks with no security are just stupid people (he was out getting drunk with no driver).....hopefully the perp gets out on no bail and no charges..if he attacked a 'normal' citizen in san fran that is most likely what would happen.
Posted By: NebrCatMan

Re: Paul Pelosi attacked in home invasion - 10/28/22 03:42 PM

I would think that social media will be plastered with claims it was an evil Trump supporter spurned on by the MAGA wave of totally unlawful and evil .... down right un American .... so called freedom loving citizens of this country. Of which I am a member of that group. Right now we are so divided it seems like anybody will stop at nothing to put the other side down! May God help our country and give Wisdom to our leaders !!
Posted By: kytrapper

Re: Paul Pelosi attacked in home invasion - 10/28/22 04:18 PM

News conference coming up at 1230

Re: Paul Pelosi attacked in home invasion - 10/28/22 04:28 PM

The useful idiots of the left can't see what's coming if they should succeed.

IF they get the dims into full control events like this will be the excuse for a purge.

It always happens in a coup.
Posted By: trapperkeck

Re: Paul Pelosi attacked in home invasion - 10/28/22 04:30 PM

Trump hired the intruder. Man, you guys are way behind!
Posted By: Grandpa Trapper

Re: Paul Pelosi attacked in home invasion - 10/28/22 04:39 PM

Somehow this will come out against the Republicans

Re: Paul Pelosi attacked in home invasion - 10/28/22 04:48 PM

The J6 circus is probably issuing subpoenas already.
Posted By: nt2

Re: Paul Pelosi attacked in home invasion - 10/28/22 05:17 PM

Nancy needs to stay home more.
Posted By: Sheepdog1

Re: Paul Pelosi attacked in home invasion - 10/28/22 05:26 PM

that sorry turd darn sure did deserve it. I just wished he wouldve been in the shower reaching for the soap. I have no mercy for these idiots telling us what is best for us but yet they operate by a different set rules. All of them, both sides of the aisle. I have nothinhg for, but just a very select few. and they are darn few!!!!!!! flying all over the world in their fossil fuel jets, being driven all over the place in their fossil fuel armored vehicles. sending the money from our hard earned tax dollars to turd countries. Take care of business here first. Matter of fact. Lets just kick the snot out of Mexico since they are complicit in these cartels and their smuggling operations. If we could go to Columbia in the 70,s to try to kill Juan Pablo Escobar and dismantle that cartel along with the other three big ones. then why in the hec dont we go to Mexico, assassinate all of their govt officials, known military and Police turds on the cartels side. Then utilize our intel groups to bomb the cartels into oblivion. Then just annex the country. reinhabit it as there are no persons there. They are all over here. Oil for days, tons of opportunities for development. And, I approve of this message.

Re: Paul Pelosi attacked in home invasion - 10/28/22 05:32 PM

OH!!, BTW, the border is secure and our economy is strong as hec!!!!!! Absolute Village freaking idiots. Thats the key indicator that neither of these morons has been grocery shopping or stopped and filled up a vehicle with gasoline or diesel.

Re: Paul Pelosi attacked in home invasion - 10/28/22 05:36 PM

Originally Posted by Sheepdog1
OH!!, BTW, the border is secure and our economy is strong as hec!!!!!! Absolute Village freaking idiots. Thats the key indicator that neither of these morons has been grocery shopping or stopped and filled up a vehicle with gasoline or diesel.

They do know what's going on, Sheepdog. They have always known exactly what they are doing. In everything they've done, it has been the worst thing ever for the whole country. That is by design.

This is all done on purpose.

They just say the opposite to gaslight the people in hopes some may believe them.
Posted By: concrete man

Re: Paul Pelosi attacked in home invasion - 10/28/22 05:38 PM

Definitely smell a rat here . can't believe there wasn't any security on duty both were holding hammers when the police got there .
Posted By: corky

Re: Paul Pelosi attacked in home invasion - 10/28/22 05:38 PM

Quit holding back Sheepdog. Tell us what you really mean.

Re: Paul Pelosi attacked in home invasion - 10/28/22 05:45 PM

corky, i call it as I see it.
Posted By: Fisher Man

Re: Paul Pelosi attacked in home invasion - 10/28/22 06:11 PM

I wonder if New York's governor Hockul will now want to prohibit hammers.

Re: Paul Pelosi attacked in home invasion - 10/28/22 06:15 PM

Well it's a clear victory for California gun control.
Posted By: grumley701

Re: Paul Pelosi attacked in home invasion - 10/28/22 06:22 PM

that sorry turd darn sure did deserve it. I just wished he wouldve been in the shower reaching for the soap. I have no mercy for these idiots telling us what is best for us but yet they operate by a different set rules. All of them, both sides of the aisle. I have nothinhg for, but just a very select few. and they are darn few!!!!!!! flying all over the world in their fossil fuel jets, being driven all over the place in their fossil fuel armored vehicles. sending the money from our hard earned tax dollars to turd countries. Take care of business here first. Matter of fact. Lets just kick the snot out of Mexico since they are complicit in these cartels and their smuggling operations. If we could go to Columbia in the 70,s to try to kill Juan Pablo Escobar and dismantle that cartel along with the other three big ones. then why in the hec dont we go to Mexico, assassinate all of their govt officials, known military and Police turds on the cartels side. Then utilize our intel groups to bomb the cartels into oblivion. Then just annex the country. reinhabit it as there are no persons there. They are all over here. Oil for days, tons of opportunities for development. And, I approve of this message.

Nice to have you back, and speaking your mind like only a retired LEO can...
Posted By: Canvasback2

Re: Paul Pelosi attacked in home invasion - 10/28/22 06:26 PM

Originally Posted by warrior
Well it's a clear victory for California gun control.

Got to have Hammer Control laws on the books now !! LOL
Posted By: goldnut

Re: Paul Pelosi attacked in home invasion - 10/28/22 06:27 PM

Maybe our the politicians will soon get the point that the people they intend to rule are getting fed up!
Posted By: WhiteTrash 88

Re: Paul Pelosi attacked in home invasion - 10/28/22 06:32 PM

Wait till the suspect says he’s a member of a white power militia bent on the overthrow of the government. Do you think it will affect the midterms? I guess it was just a fluke deal that they were both armed with hammers. Had to be a fair fight. Call me skeptical or whatever you want, but I smell another Smollet.
Posted By: Anonymous

Re: Paul Pelosi attacked in home invasion - 10/28/22 06:38 PM

Originally Posted by concrete man
Definitely smell a rat here . can't believe there wasn't any security on duty both were holding hammers when the police got there .

Sounds to me as if it was a lover's quarrel. Violent lover's quarrels between two men are likely quite common in San Francisco. Explains the no security.

Re: Paul Pelosi attacked in home invasion - 10/28/22 06:49 PM

I have been in the trenches grumley. blood,sweat, tears and tons of injuries. but i didnt back away from doing the job. These elected folk from either side, they swear an oath and then hold open both front pant pockets for the lobbyist to stuff in the money. I swore an oath and darn near killed myself making sure I upheld that oath. These folks are narcissist, self serving punks. Given a select few from both sides.
We need a reboot, just start all over and anyone that has been in office up there or at the state level for more than two terms. They are dismissed. Then, we start putting in folks and keeping strict tabs on them. That is one of the largest obstacles. There is no accountability. If they got taken out and flogged publicly for being an idiot. I bet that would set a darn good precedent. As long as these turds can do what they wish and ignore their constituents this will never end. Take AOC, The moment she started mocking those folks in her own district and dancing about on that stage. If they seized her sorry self, then took her to a big open place within that district and beat the dog snot out of her. I bet she would resign. Accountability. It has been absent up there for far too long

Re: Paul Pelosi attacked in home invasion - 10/28/22 06:53 PM

I have been in the trenches grumley. blood,sweat, tears and tons of injuries. but i didnt back away from doing the job. These elected folk from either side, they swear an oath and then hold open both front pant pockets for the lobbyist to stuff in the money. I swore an oath and darn near killed myself making sure I upheld that oath. These folks are narcissist, self serving punks. Given a select few from both sides.
We need a reboot, just start all over and anyone that has been in office up there or at the state level for more than two terms. They are dismissed. Then, we start putting in folks and keeping strict tabs on them. That is one of the largest obstacles. There is no accountability. If they got taken out and flogged publicly for being an idiot. I bet that would set a darn good precedent. As long as these turds can do what they wish and ignore their constituents this will never end. Take AOC, The moment she started mocking those folks in her own district and dancing about on that stage. If they seized her sorry self, then took her to a big open place within that district and beat the dog snot out of her. I bet she would resign. Accountability. It has been absent up there for far too long

Every word, spot on. Thank you for upholding everything that makes this country great and safe.

Every officer , sheriff and detective, in active duty right now, I've visited with in my state feels exactly the same way as yourself.
Posted By: Bogwalker

Re: Paul Pelosi attacked in home invasion - 10/28/22 07:01 PM

He went after her husband when he found out Nancy was already hammered. laugh
Posted By: Michael Lippold

Re: Paul Pelosi attacked in home invasion - 10/28/22 07:04 PM

Sheepdog1 you would get my vote
Posted By: hippie

Re: Paul Pelosi attacked in home invasion - 10/28/22 07:17 PM

Chickens are coming home to roost,

From Biden saying it goes with the job when some nutcase followed K.Sinema into a restroom to M. Waters telling people to get in republicans faces, which were being chased out of restaurants at the time to last but not least, pelosi's own daughter agreeing with Rand Paul's neighbor attacking him, breaking ribs.

If they want to stoke this fire, I have no potty for them.
Posted By: trap master

Re: Paul Pelosi attacked in home invasion - 10/28/22 07:20 PM

Does Nancy still want to defend the police or "reimagine" policing now....

Anybody without a gun this day and age is a fool, especially someone as public and hated as they are.
Posted By: ol' dad

Re: Paul Pelosi attacked in home invasion - 10/28/22 07:23 PM

Is this what is referred to as "working up a number 6" ?

ol' dad

Re: Paul Pelosi attacked in home invasion - 10/28/22 07:25 PM

Originally Posted by ol' dad
Is this what is referred to as "working up a number 6" ?

ol' dad

I think its called something I was told years ago.....don't take something to a fight you might not want to eat.
Posted By: SGT. C

Re: Paul Pelosi attacked in home invasion - 10/28/22 07:45 PM

Herschel Walker did it. And he paid someone to do it. But, as always. No proof, all herasay. Sarge
Posted By: Willy Firewood

Re: Paul Pelosi attacked in home invasion - 10/28/22 08:44 PM

Nancy asked that Jesse Smallet for ideas and set up a hate crime / home invasion.
Posted By: SGT. C

Re: Paul Pelosi attacked in home invasion - 10/28/22 08:49 PM

So much for his security system at 2am. I guess no dog or .38 in the house. My bad, i see it happened in Gayfrisco,Ca
Posted By: KeithC

Re: Paul Pelosi attacked in home invasion - 10/28/22 09:37 PM

The BBC News on PBS made this the main story of the day and is blaming conservative Americans as hard as they possibly can.

The attacker, David DePape, is a nudist, nudist activist and a member of the Green Party,

https://www.sfchronicle.com/crime/a...David-DePape-man-accused-of-17542056.php

[Linked Image]

Keith

Posted By: upstateNY

Re: Paul Pelosi attacked in home invasion - 10/28/22 09:40 PM

Originally Posted by Marty
.....hopefully the perp gets out on no bail and no charges..

Hopefully,,,he already was. laugh

Re: Paul Pelosi attacked in home invasion - 10/28/22 09:44 PM

It’s as plain as day , the guy was there for all the hoarded ice cream Nancy had in her extremely expensive freezer’s. He wanted the cherry smash flavor.

Re: Paul Pelosi attacked in home invasion - 10/28/22 10:26 PM

The fix is in from the usual media graduates of the Goebbels School of Journalism.

https://www.cnn.com/2022/10/28/politics/pelosi-attack-suspect-conspiracy-theories-invs/index.html

https://www.rollingstone.com/politi...ttacker-shared-qanon-beliefs-1234620507/

Re: Paul Pelosi attacked in home invasion - 10/28/22 10:28 PM

The fix is in from the usual media graduates of the Goebbels School of Journalism.

https://www.cnn.com/2022/10/28/politics/pelosi-attack-suspect-conspiracy-theories-invs/index.html

https://www.rollingstone.com/politi...ttacker-shared-qanon-beliefs-1234620507/
Originally Posted by KeithC
The BBC News on PBS made this the main story of the day and is blaming conservative Americans as hard as they possibly can.

The attacker, David DePape, is a nudist, nudist activist and a member of the Green Party,

https://www.sfchronicle.com/crime/a...David-DePape-man-accused-of-17542056.php

[Linked Image]

Keith

Behind a paywall, can't read it.

Re: Paul Pelosi attacked in home invasion - 10/28/22 10:36 PM

If you're quick, you can read before they try to make you subscribe, I'll pull the article in pieces before it locks. . Pelosi attacked the suspect with two hammers, one of which the suspect took from Pelosi.

"Law enforcement have identified David DePape, 42, as a suspect in the Friday morning home invasion violent attack on Paul Pelosi. Officers said that when they arrived at the Pelosis’ home at 3 a.m. they found a man and Pelosi — the husband of House Speaker Nancy Pelosi — holding a hammer.

The assailant allegedly wrested the hammer from Pelosi’s hands and beat him with it. DePape was booked on suspicion of attempted homicide, assault with a deadly weapon and elder abuse. Here is what we know about him so far:

1. He was tapped to be the best man in a 2013 nudist wedding at San Francisco City Hall. David DePape was known as a “father figure” in a three-bedroom Victorian flat in Berkeley, where famed nudist activist Gypsy Taub lived with her three children and fiance Jaymz Smith prior to the wedding she had planned to hold on the steps of City Hall. The couple had tapped DePape, a hemp jewelry maker who lived with them in the crowded home, to be their best man.

2. He listed himself as a member of the Green Party. Voting records show DePape listed himself as a member of the Green Party years ago."

They added the "years ago", after publishing the article.

"3. He was a nudist activist. State Sen. Scott Wiener, a Democrat from San Francisco, recognized DePape as one in a number of nudist activists who took to the streets in 2011, and 2012. Many of them tried to antagonize Wiener, at that time a city supervisor representing the Castro and Noe Valley areas, who successfully pressed for a ban on public nudity."

Keith

Re: Paul Pelosi attacked in home invasion - 10/28/22 10:39 PM

Sounds like Pelosi wasn't properly trained in hammer use. Only the police should have access to hammers.
Posted By: Ohio Wolverine

Re: Paul Pelosi attacked in home invasion - 10/28/22 11:19 PM

A source familiar with the matter told USA TODAY that DePape was calling out “Where is Nancy?” apparently in search of the Speaker, a question that also filled the halls of the Capitol building as rioters breached the Capitol on Jan. 6.

Re: Paul Pelosi attacked in home invasion - 10/28/22 11:21 PM

Just as predicted , the press is blaming Trump supporters.

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/us/w...ect-who-attacked-paul-pelosi/ar-AA13uNGL

Re: Paul Pelosi attacked in home invasion - 10/28/22 11:49 PM

David DePape is a Canadian illegal alien from British Columbia who earned income by making hemp jewelry according to the Guardian and several other sources. He has been convicted of multiple felonies, but was not deported because Sanfrancisco is a sanctuary city for illegal aliens. He doesn't sound conservative. I doubt there is any Conservative, Green Party, Canadian illegal alien, felon, nudist activist, hemp jewelers out there.

Keith

Re: Paul Pelosi attacked in home invasion - 10/29/22 12:12 AM

David DePape is a Canadian illegal alien from British Columbia who earned income by making hemp jewelry according to the Guardian and several other sources. He has been convicted of multiple felonies, but was not deported because Sanfrancisco is a sanctuary city for illegal aliens. He doesn't sound conservative. I doubt there is any Conservative, Green Party, Canadian illegal alien, felon, nudist activist, hemp jewelers out there.

Keith

laugh

Re: Paul Pelosi attacked in home invasion - 10/29/22 12:17 AM

beat him with a hammer....too bad nancy missed out.
Posted By: Scout1

Re: Paul Pelosi attacked in home invasion - 10/29/22 01:06 AM

He probably did it himself. Sobered up and realized Nancy was coming home for the weekend. Penned it on some poor homeless dude.
Posted By: T-REV

Re: Paul Pelosi attacked in home invasion - 10/29/22 01:35 AM

If this wasn’t such a serious attack I would swear it was put on to boost dems in the mid terms. However a skull surgery is far from planned.

Re: Paul Pelosi attacked in home invasion - 10/29/22 02:46 AM

The news said Mike Lindell put him up to it.
Homeless guy.Mike offered him a pillow blanket and a new pair of slippers.

Re: Paul Pelosi attacked in home invasion - 10/29/22 02:47 AM

Trump sent him.

Re: Paul Pelosi attacked in home invasion - 10/29/22 02:56 AM

grin

They couldn't care less of all the officers and citizens who got killed and mauled terribly.

Or all of us , whom they don't hesitate to take our money to live high and mighty.

I don't feel sorry for those looters of our money one bit. They have sucked off the people all their lives and hate this country and the very ones they loot from.

They sold out America to China.

They started these Marxist "laws" , let them abide by them...the suspect needs to be let loose with no bail just as the other felons and perverts in that city .

Re: Paul Pelosi attacked in home invasion - 10/29/22 02:59 AM

Originally Posted by Sharon
grin

They couldn't care less of all the officers and citizens who got killed and mauled terribly.

Or all of us , whom they don't hesitate to take our money to live high and mighty.

I don't feel sorry for those looters of our money one bit. They have sucked off the people all their lives and hate this country and the very ones they loot from.

They started these Marxist "laws" , let them abide by them...the suspect needs to be let loose with no bail just as the other felons and perverts in that city .

Yup, let them reap what they've sown.
Posted By: H2ORat

Re: Paul Pelosi attacked in home invasion - 10/29/22 04:20 AM

I think they should give the perp the same as what paul got for his recent dui -- 5 days jail - 3 years probation and a 7k fine ---- that will teach him grin
Posted By: Feedinggrounds

Re: Paul Pelosi attacked in home invasion - 10/29/22 10:09 AM

This whole story has a strong fishy smell. Pauly P. was married to Nancy afterall. Were Paul and this fellow in a romantic squabble? Is the narrative enhanced for political gain? "Let no crisis go to waste" Any recordings of the guy shouting Nancy's name? Or was that added for story enhancement? Anything involving democrat leadership should be viewed with a tight eye! Even the medical prognosis sounds fishy....Fractured skull requiring surgery, arm severly injured, but no worries a full recovery is expected?? From a bashed in skull, wouldn't that severe injury take a few days or weeks to offer a 100% recovery prediction?? These democrat plots and stories seem to get wilder and more sloppy as time goes by. I could be wrong but did AOC write the script for this hammer job?
Posted By: Gary Benson

Re: Paul Pelosi attacked in home invasion - 10/29/22 05:36 PM

If Pelosi started with two hammers I'd say the other guy was defending himself.

Re: Paul Pelosi attacked in home invasion - 10/29/22 06:10 PM

The police witnessed DePape take the hammer from Pelosi and hit him with it. The police knew who Pelosi was. If the police thought DePape was going to do serious harm to Pelosi, they should have shot DePape. The fact they didn't shoot him likely says a lot about the seriousness of the attack.

Keith

Re: Paul Pelosi attacked in home invasion - 10/29/22 06:28 PM

Anyone read that both men were in their underwear ?

Re: Paul Pelosi attacked in home invasion - 10/29/22 06:30 PM

The police witnessed DePape take the hammer from Pelosi and hit him with it. The police knew who Pelosi was. If the police thought DePape was going to do serious harm to Pelosi, they should have shot DePape. The fact they didn't shoot him likely says a lot about the seriousness of the attack.

Keith

Could say other things.
Posted By: Osky

Re: Paul Pelosi attacked in home invasion - 10/29/22 06:36 PM

Originally Posted by warrior
Originally Posted by Sharon
grin

Yup, let them reap what they've sown.

Spot on Sharon.
Osky
Posted By: Osky

Re: Paul Pelosi attacked in home invasion - 10/29/22 06:39 PM

Originally Posted by Ohio Wolverine
Anyone read that both men were in their underwear ?

Yes, I read that from selveral sources, and that Pelosi called the intruder a friend during the initial police call.
There is a whole lot more to this that we may never know.
Laws for thee and not for me.

Osky

Re: Paul Pelosi attacked in home invasion - 10/29/22 06:53 PM

It seems the rich and powerful are into rather strange things. Epstein island as an example. I'm guessing lovers quarrel.

Re: Paul Pelosi attacked in home invasion - 10/29/22 07:32 PM

GAY BOYZ?

Re: Paul Pelosi attacked in home invasion - 10/29/22 09:18 PM

They had a quarrel....a lovers spat......he said Im sorry but the hammer kept coming back....
Posted By: sneaky

Re: Paul Pelosi attacked in home invasion - 10/29/22 09:19 PM

Pelosi making it a habit out of getting hammered
Posted By: Blaine County

Re: Paul Pelosi attacked in home invasion - 10/29/22 10:11 PM

The home of two elderly people is invaded by a nudist. Elderly man is beaten with a hammer.

Pelosi sucks, but take the high road here. This is a chance to push a 2A agenda, anti crime agenda and further demonstrate how the socialist left is flushing this country down the toilet. To do that you can't disregard or minimize the crime.

Be strategic and play the long game, people. And act like the conservative christans you say you are.

Re: Paul Pelosi attacked in home invasion - 10/29/22 10:15 PM

too bad nancy missed out...

Re: Paul Pelosi attacked in home invasion - 10/29/22 10:21 PM

Originally Posted by Blaine County
The home of two elderly people is invaded by a nudist. Elderly man is beaten with a hammer.

Pelosi sucks, but take the high road here. This is a chance to push a 2A agenda, anti crime agenda and further demonstrate how the socialist left is flushing this country down the toilet. To do that you can't disregard or minimize the crime.

Be strategic and play the long game, people. And act like the conservative christans you say you are.

Anything to protect your social peers.
Posted By: HobbieTrapper

Re: Paul Pelosi attacked in home invasion - 10/29/22 10:28 PM

Originally Posted by Gary Benson
They had a quarrel....a lovers spat......he said Im sorry but the hammer kept coming back....

lol

Re: Paul Pelosi attacked in home invasion - 10/29/22 10:38 PM

Seems like that old guy is always getting hammered.
Posted By: walleye101

Re: Paul Pelosi attacked in home invasion - 10/30/22 01:39 AM

Keith

The story is strange and a lot we don't know. How did the police happen to be there already to witness the beginning of the assult?

Re: Paul Pelosi attacked in home invasion - 10/30/22 01:58 AM

This is Jeffrey Epstein stuff.
Posted By: trapdog1

Re: Paul Pelosi attacked in home invasion - 10/30/22 02:12 AM

Originally Posted by Marty
too bad nancy missed out...

Yup.
Posted By: yukonjeff

Re: Paul Pelosi attacked in home invasion - 10/30/22 06:08 AM

Here is the actual police dispatch call. It says "he was a friend"

https://www.bitchute.com/video/3zCn3LwEKfY/

Re: Paul Pelosi attacked in home invasion - 10/30/22 11:57 AM

Never knew there was such a thing as vibrating hammers mentioned in the link. Wonder what a vibrating hammer is used for?

Re: Paul Pelosi attacked in home invasion - 10/30/22 12:14 PM

[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]
Take your pick. Wowzer! Ya gotta want it bad!!!!
Posted By: 330-Trapper

Re: Paul Pelosi attacked in home invasion - 10/30/22 01:02 PM

It's a distraction event
Posted By: Joe1

Re: Paul Pelosi attacked in home invasion - 10/30/22 02:08 PM

wonder if they will ban hammers in california
Posted By: DaveP

Re: Paul Pelosi attacked in home invasion - 10/30/22 02:30 PM

LOL, all the charges against the guy and none for breaking and entering.
No alarms, etc.
And caller knew his name and said he was a " friend".

Must've been one of Paul's " special friends".

Re: Paul Pelosi attacked in home invasion - 10/30/22 03:42 PM

Bet him and nervous Nancy had more frequent flyer miles built up on Epstein air lines, than Uncle Bill and Hillary.
Posted By: upstateNY

Re: Paul Pelosi attacked in home invasion - 10/30/22 04:09 PM

Originally Posted by DaveP
LOL, all the charges against the guy and none for breaking and entering.
No alarms, etc.
And caller knew his name and said he was a " friend".

Must've been one of Paul's " special friends".

Yea,,all them demorats bad mouthing Trump have more kinky sick skeletons in the closet than you can shake a stick at.
Posted By: white17

Re: Paul Pelosi attacked in home invasion - 10/30/22 05:13 PM

So the spouse of the second in line to be POTUS has no security detail or video surveillance ? Obviously there was a third person in the house to open the door. Who was that ?

I agree with Blaine that this is an opportunity that could have long-lasting results if taken advantage of.

But I have to wonder how long it will be before the suspect is found dead in his cell ?? Can't allow the other side of this story to see daylight

Re: Paul Pelosi attacked in home invasion - 10/30/22 05:31 PM

The neighborhood Pelosi lives in, Presidio Terrace, is gated and has armed security on duty 24/7. The police report makes it sound like there was more than Pelosi and DePape in the house.

Keith
Posted By: yukonjeff

Re: Paul Pelosi attacked in home invasion - 10/30/22 05:48 PM

There were three in the house, the other person was the one that called the police.

The guy with the hammer was living at a hippy commune with rainbow fags and BLM posters in the window. Hardly a MAGA supporter.

Oh, and the glass door thats busted, the glass is busted outwards from within not busted in. Looks like the guy was trying to get out.

Since its San Fransico I would bet it was a gay orgy gone wrong.

They have security cameras and when the footage comes out we will see PP in his tighty whitys I bet.

Re: Paul Pelosi attacked in home invasion - 10/30/22 06:00 PM

True to form , Brandon is blaming it on the truth about him stealing the election .
Posted By: Oh Snap

Re: Paul Pelosi attacked in home invasion - 10/30/22 06:05 PM

It would be interesting to find out where he was coming from when he got his drunk driving arrest. Could it be the ………….

Re: Paul Pelosi attacked in home invasion - 10/30/22 06:06 PM

Originally Posted by Oh Snap
It would be interesting to find out where he was coming from when he got his drunk driving arrest. Could it be the ………….

Witness said a passenger got out AND passenger air bag was deployed...

Re: Paul Pelosi attacked in home invasion - 10/30/22 06:23 PM

Originally Posted by DaveP

Witness said a passenger got out AND passenger air bag was deployed...

I was just thinking of this , and the possible connection.

THAT story was never told, either.

Re: Paul Pelosi attacked in home invasion - 10/30/22 06:38 PM

Being the husband of the possible, would blackmail be a concern here!

Re: Paul Pelosi attacked in home invasion - 10/30/22 06:40 PM

LOL, why do you think.they all bow to.their Chinese overlords???

Re: Paul Pelosi attacked in home invasion - 10/30/22 06:44 PM

That only works if shame or consequence applied. In the demonrat party something like this is career enhancing.

Re: Paul Pelosi attacked in home invasion - 10/30/22 06:47 PM

If anything was true that the democrats push , it would be a big surprise !

Re: Paul Pelosi attacked in home invasion - 10/30/22 06:56 PM

Originally Posted by Ohio Wolverine
If anything was true that the democrats push , it would be a big surprise !

A rule I apply across the board with any and all Marxist left and the rats in general....everything they accuse others of doing, is what they do. And everything supposedly factual they try to push, is in fact, not factual. Just switch to the opposite in thought and you've nailed them.
Posted By: white marlin

Re: Paul Pelosi attacked in home invasion - 10/30/22 06:58 PM

Sharon NAILED it!

they are already accusing the republicans of cheating in the 2024 election...just means THEY are plotting a steal!

Re: Paul Pelosi attacked in home invasion - 10/30/22 07:04 PM

Originally Posted by white marlin
Sharon NAILED it!

they are already accusing the republicans of cheating in the 2024 election...just means THEY are plotting a steal!

It’s already started with “Ranked Choice Voting”
Posted By: AKAjust

Re: Paul Pelosi attacked in home invasion - 10/30/22 07:09 PM

This has got to stop.
All the bashing just turn on the nut cases.
just
Posted By: white marlin

Re: Paul Pelosi attacked in home invasion - 10/30/22 07:11 PM

Originally Posted by white marlin
Sharon NAILED it!

It’s already started with “Ranked Choice Voting”

PA sent out 250,000 ballots to unverified "voters"....they want to count them.

Re: Paul Pelosi attacked in home invasion - 10/30/22 07:17 PM

Now Rand Paul is being vilified for pointing out Pelosi's daughter celebrating when Paul was attacked.

[Linked Image]
Posted By: Squash

Re: Paul Pelosi attacked in home invasion - 10/30/22 11:50 PM

I care as much about P. Pelosi getting assaulted, as he would care if I were assaulted. Translation, I don’t care.

Re: Paul Pelosi attacked in home invasion - 10/31/22 12:20 AM

Re: Paul Pelosi attacked in home invasion - 10/31/22 12:23 AM

There are reports that he was at a gay bar earlier, but he went home to get HAMMERED.

Heehee, the jokes just write themselves....
Posted By: trapdog1

Re: Paul Pelosi attacked in home invasion - 10/31/22 12:27 AM

I'm betting some moron in congress is going to propose they all be provided with security because of this.
Posted By: TurkeyWrangler

Re: Paul Pelosi attacked in home invasion - 10/31/22 12:34 AM

I'm not shocked at all that being married to Nancy turned him gay.

Re: Paul Pelosi attacked in home invasion - 10/31/22 01:21 AM

https://www.facebook.com/photo?fbid=726168255536128&set=a.443500547136235

Re: Paul Pelosi attacked in home invasion - 11/01/22 03:52 PM

[Linked Image]
© 2024 Trapperman Forums