Home

Has Twitter been fixed yet?

Posted By: Bob Jameson

Has Twitter been fixed yet? - 11/03/22 06:01 PM

Those of you that participate on the platform have you seen any evidence of real free speech or conservative points being exercised and not deleted?
Posted By: kytrapper

Re: Has Twitter been fixed yet? - 11/03/22 06:23 PM

I don’t tweet but they called out Biden admin gaslighting yesterday about the big social security raise he got everyone.
Posted By: cathryn

Re: Has Twitter been fixed yet? - 11/04/22 04:33 PM

What is Twitter? I have never used it
Posted By: Bob Jameson

Re: Has Twitter been fixed yet? - 11/04/22 04:55 PM

I do not use it either Cathryn, but I do follow the news and the topics that affect all of us and our daily lives. No doubt there are many that are on Twitter here on Tman.

I see Musk is beginning mass layoffs as we speak. He is off to a good start in cleaning house.
Posted By: jbyrd63

Re: Has Twitter been fixed yet? - 11/04/22 06:06 PM

He "laid off" the ENTIRE company. The ones he is keeping got an email today around noon eastern time inviting them back if they wanted....

Now the pansy dandies filed a law suit against him. said he couldn't lay off that many at one time without 60 days notice. (californicate law)
Posted By: warrior

Re: Has Twitter been fixed yet? - 11/04/22 06:42 PM

Originally Posted by jbyrd63
He "laid off" the ENTIRE company. The ones he is keeping got an email today around noon eastern time inviting them back if they wanted....

Now the pansy dandies filed a law suit against him. said he couldn't lay off that many at one time without 60 days notice. (californicate law)

Musk fixed that. Just told them their severance package will be based on an effective date 60 days from now. In the meantime they are not to come in to work and are required to abide by all company rules and policies until then.
Posted By: Flipper 56

Re: Has Twitter been fixed yet? - 11/04/22 06:51 PM

Originally Posted by warrior
Originally Posted by jbyrd63

Musk fixed that. Just told them their severance package will be based on an effective date 60 days from now. In the meantime they are not to come in to work and are required to abide by all company rules and policies until then.

grin
Posted By: patrapperbuster

Re: Has Twitter been fixed yet? - 11/04/22 06:57 PM

Originally Posted by Bob Jameson
I do not use it either Cathryn, but I do follow the news and the topics that affect all of us and our daily lives. No doubt there are many that are on Twitter here on Tman.

I see Musk is beginning mass layoffs as we speak. He is off to a good start in cleaning house.

X2
Posted By: warrior

Re: Has Twitter been fixed yet? - 11/04/22 07:18 PM

I have a Twitter account but never use it. Occasionally I'll check out some tweet that has made the news as I like to cross-reference what I read in the news. But a few minutes scrolling through the leftist cesspool replies has me seeing red.

Seriously, if really want to see just how depraved the left is go read Twitter crap. And they say they didn't have there thumb on the scales.
© 2024 Trapperman Forums