Home

This kind of crap is insane!

Posted By: warrior

This kind of crap is insane! - 11/04/22 12:51 PM

[Linked Image]

This is the nature of things in Georgia.

We've got an Attorney General candidate bragging on having miscarriages.
And a SOS candidate doing civics lessons just to explain what an SOS is and how they "protect" elections. As if voters are completely ignorant of basic civics.

I'm not just sick and tired but I'm ready to put a permanent end to that party.
Posted By: GREENCOUNTYPETE

Re: This kind of crap is insane! - 11/04/22 01:42 PM

needs a reply ,

Your being sold a false narrative! White Sepremisists already have guns , MAGA Republicans want all people to have their rights regardless of color or creed.
a US citizen should be free to choose what arms they want to bear.
If keeping the Rights of all Citizens in tact means a few racists and bigots have guns , it is a small price to pay for everyone else keeping their rights.
Martin Luther King was described by many as having an armory of guns in his house one within arms reach in any room. That was his Right , that is Your Right and we think you should keep it.
Posted By: Posco

Re: This kind of crap is insane! - 11/04/22 02:01 PM

How could a Biden Voter be enthusiastic about going to the polls for that train wreck? The left attempting to agitate their voter base is all this is. Only an idiot would buy the narrative and they already vote Democrat.
Posted By: warrior

Re: This kind of crap is insane! - 11/04/22 02:10 PM

Originally Posted by GREENCOUNTYPETE
needs a reply ,

Your being sold a false narrative! White Sepremisists already have guns , MAGA Republicans want all people to have their rights regardless of color or creed.
a US citizen should be free to choose what arms they want to bear.
If keeping the Rights of all Citizens in tact means a few racists and bigots have guns , it is a small price to pay for everyone else keeping their rights.
Martin Luther King was described by many as having an armory of guns in his house one within arms reach in any room. That was his Right , that is Your Right and we think you should keep it.

I basically said as much.

Actually we Constitution minded patriots want everyone to have free access to the means of self defense.
Because ALL LIVES MATTER.
So if racist folks like the white supremacists Democrat party decides to break bad then the means to put a stop to it remains in the hands of WE THE PEOPLE.
Posted By: Providence Farm

Re: This kind of crap is insane! - 11/04/22 02:14 PM

Democrats pushed the first gun restrictions in the south and they targeted black. Becuse you know when your burning crosses in their yards, beating them, and raping their women you can't have them armed and able to fight back. But voters are to lazy and love being ingorant to learn history. All you need is a slogan and free stuff promis to get your votes.
Posted By: Larry Baer

Re: This kind of crap is insane! - 11/04/22 04:01 PM

Democrats are evil as far as I can see here. They run our state and just voted to release criminals after January 1st. The news papers are running pages and pages of mugshots showing the specific criminals they are letting go. Trespassing is not a crime now. You can steal and not be arrested. People drive by my house shooting during the night. One morning the police picked up over 70 empty brass from the road out front of my house. Scare tactics like the MAGA poster won't work anymore. Real Americans know all lives matter and real American want our country to be the way it was so all people who live here have the same chance to be anything they want to be. You just keep being you Warrior. Every one has to make up their own mind. You are still free to an extent.
Posted By: HobbieTrapper

Re: This kind of crap is insane! - 11/04/22 04:16 PM

Originally Posted by warrior

I'm not just sick and tired but I'm ready to put a permanent end to that party.

I’m wiggya
Posted By: turkn8rtrapper

Re: This kind of crap is insane! - 11/04/22 06:22 PM

I think Super Ultra MAGA folks should counter with one that says that's a lie but what we do want is no drug dealers and people with long criminal records running around who are predominantly Democrats that tell lies about us.
© 2024 Trapperman Forums