Home

Let’s go New Yorkers

Posted By: ToCatchAPredator

Let’s go New Yorkers - 11/08/22 09:07 AM

Get rid of Kathy and bring back the AR’s!
Posted By: Turtledale

Re: Let’s go New Yorkers - 11/08/22 09:29 AM

Hopefully so long to her and the Democratic agenda, but it's an uphill climb. The democrats could put a monkey on the ballot and probably win because of the city vote
Posted By: Finster

Re: Let’s go New Yorkers - 11/08/22 09:35 AM

I'm sure DemoRats have been up all night "casting ballots" to make sure that doesn't happen. wink
Posted By: Squash

Re: Let’s go New Yorkers - 11/08/22 10:11 AM

I’ll bet we will not know who won for about several weeks.

Re: Let’s go New Yorkers - 11/08/22 11:42 AM

Yeah and the hasidics block vote so whoever they pick is a huge swing for them too, but a lot of New York is getting upset about what’s going on and they want change. I just can’t wait to see the clean water clean air and green jobs act pass and then to turn around and hochul glote that as a victory when it was passed back in 2020 but got squashed due to Covid. So she’ll claim she won that. Or find out they’re stealing that “bond” from pitman roberts or something. I can’t seem to find where that “bond” money is coming from for $4.2 billion. Don’t get me wrong there’s a lot in it for wildlife and conservation but knowing New York none of it is going to what they claim
Posted By: Anonymous

Re: Let’s go New Yorkers - 11/08/22 11:44 AM

Such a beautiful state and such a crappy political regime.

Re: Let’s go New Yorkers - 11/08/22 11:50 AM

Originally Posted by Mark June
Such a beautiful state and such a crappy political regime.

Yes sir and once you get past orange and Dutchess county and go north you see the true New York. Granted you have some cities up north but it’s just sad when probably a 1/10 of the size of the state controlled the whole state politically
Posted By: Anonymous

Re: Let’s go New Yorkers - 11/08/22 11:58 AM

I've always thought NY is one of the most beautiful states. Period. And I've been to all but three of them.
Posted By: upstateNY

Re: Let’s go New Yorkers - 11/08/22 12:03 PM

Originally Posted by Mark June
I've always thought NY is one of the most beautiful states. Period. And I've been to all but three of them.

Hahahaaaaa
Posted By: MattLA

Re: Let’s go New Yorkers - 11/08/22 12:09 PM

Just for people who dont know, Corrupt Cuomo would crush Zeldin in this race. Any other democratic Gov would likely make it not even close. When my 91 year old grandma tells me that she doesnt like Hochul, you just know man.
Posted By: Fisher Man

Re: Let’s go New Yorkers - 11/08/22 02:28 PM

New York is indeed a beautiful state, however it is controlled politically by corrupt democratic votes from the big cities. Not only did we have Cuomo, but now we have horse face Hockul,Schumer, AOC, Gillibrand, and that attorney general, who's name I don't recall.
Posted By: warrior

Re: Let’s go New Yorkers - 11/08/22 02:37 PM

I think I can speak for the rest of us but we are all pulling for you guys now go get it done.
Posted By: Marty

Re: Let’s go New Yorkers - 11/08/22 02:38 PM

I would not get my hopes up to high....
Posted By: Tony1967

Re: Let’s go New Yorkers - 11/08/22 02:57 PM

I did as much as I could do this morning. Hope everyone else gets out there and votes too!
Posted By: Dana I

Re: Let’s go New Yorkers - 11/08/22 03:04 PM

I also did my part this morning. It felt good to vote against Hochul and Shumer
Posted By: trapdye

Re: Let’s go New Yorkers - 11/08/22 05:02 PM

Dana l , Felt very good, just hope others do the same. Horse Face Hochul has got to go & Shumer should look to retire, been in long enough.
© 2024 Trapperman Forums