Home

Red Tsunami Ha Ha Haw

Posted By: T-Rex

Red Tsunami Ha Ha Haw - 11/09/22 08:27 PM

Anybody listening to the arrogant conservative analysts, like Clay and Buck, Hannity, Pags and the like.

On Tuesday they knew it all. Today, I have absolutely no inclination to listen to their excuses.

Clay said he wouldn't be happy until the Liberal commentators were crying on the air. Now I want to see that sportscasting lawyer cry.
Posted By: Trap Setter

Re: Red Tsunami Ha Ha Haw - 11/09/22 08:36 PM

Yup anybody who claims to know the outcome of an election before it takes place hasn't been paying attention.

You seem happy about the results, if that's true, maybe you also haven't been paying attention.

Re: Red Tsunami Ha Ha Haw - 11/09/22 08:40 PM

happy about the results? Are you nuts?

Just hate know it alls that know nothing.
Posted By: Trapper7

Re: Red Tsunami Ha Ha Haw - 11/09/22 09:07 PM

I listened to Hannity pretty regularly. He wasn't optimistic about the outcome. He had plenty of guests on his show that were very positive about a red wave. His answer was usually, " I hope you're right, but I need to see the numbers at the end of the day first." He had callers who said were concerned that the midterms would be rigged. Hannity said he hoped they were wrong and he'd keep his fingers crossed.

The guy who I would no longer listen to when it comes to political predictions is Dick Morris. He was adamant this would be a red tsunami.
He also predicted that Romney would easily defeat Obama in the presidential election.
Posted By: danvee

Re: Red Tsunami Ha Ha Haw - 11/09/22 11:22 PM

Trump has hurt the GOP for a long time to come, his endorsements did not help in the flip states.
Posted By: Yukon John

Re: Red Tsunami Ha Ha Haw - 11/09/22 11:28 PM

Yep, same old story, "It's Trumps fault!"
Posted By: hippie

Re: Red Tsunami Ha Ha Haw - 11/09/22 11:29 PM

Lol, Trump lives in Danvees head 6 years later.
Posted By: MattLA

Re: Red Tsunami Ha Ha Haw - 11/09/22 11:50 PM

Keep lying to yourselves, the GOP was dead in the water before Trump. In many of the races, there is not an endorsement that would have won, the only one that he messed up is PA for the Senate. Just in case you arent tracking.

141 of 162 of Trump endorsed House Reps won,
17 of 25 of Trump endorsed Senators won with 3 races left.
13 of 23 of Trump endorsed Governors won with 2 races left.

Meanwhile Minnesota votes in the first transgender person into office.
Posted By: cat daddy

Re: Red Tsunami Ha Ha Haw - 11/09/22 11:57 PM

Originally Posted by T-Rex
Anybody listening to the arrogant conservative analysts, like Clay and Buck, Hannity, Pags and the like.

On Tuesday they knew it all. Today, I have absolutely no inclination to listen to their excuses.

Clay said he wouldn't be happy until the Liberal commentators were crying on the air. Now I want to see that sportscasting lawyer cry.

How is the weather in Moscow?
Posted By: Wolfdog91

Re: Red Tsunami Ha Ha Haw - 11/10/22 12:00 AM

Guys please keep this civil....

Re: Red Tsunami Ha Ha Haw - 11/10/22 12:16 AM

You don't need to live in Moscow to recognize stupidity here. I gave that sportscasting lawyer a full, year, Now, I'm done with him. He sure ain't near Rush's league.
Posted By: warrior

Re: Red Tsunami Ha Ha Haw - 11/10/22 12:27 AM

Some folks are so self centered selfish arrogant that they go through life tearing down others or discrediting what they hear without cogent thought. There are several examples among us.

There is no help for these types short of a double helping of humble pie.

Re: Red Tsunami Ha Ha Haw - 11/10/22 12:37 AM

Very true. Then there are others that speak in circles so they cannot get pinned down.
Posted By: danvee

Re: Red Tsunami Ha Ha Haw - 11/10/22 12:38 AM

Listen I'm a Republican and live in most likely the most conservative state in the nation. I travel to 8 western states every year for business and go to political meetings, not rallies. The type of rhetoric that Trump and other candidates put out, both left and right divide the nation and is putting this country under the bus. People are starting to get tired of it, I don't think Biden was a solution and the only reason he got elected was not because of a false election, but that a majority thought he was the lesser of two evils. If you think it was a false election, really are the democrat's that smart? to get that many votes in all those states that flipped and not get caught with all the court hearings, recounting of votes law suit issues. Keep believing it if you want but people were tired of Trump and his continuance of the nonsense he puts out cost a lot of the GOP there seats. I'm a personal friend of our former US Senator Al Simpson, a stand up supporter of the country and party but read some of the coverage he has put out about what is happening to the party and why it is happening. People are tired of the extreme left and right and are seeing what it is doing to the country, Lets see what happens Nov. 15 when Trump makes his big announcement and what goes on with other GOP candidates standing in the 2024 bid. I'm just hoping there is a candidate that can pull the country to the center for a bit and take care of what needs to be done. Neither party is going to get all they want and will get nothing if there is not some crossing the isle for the things that need to be done.
Posted By: Marty

Re: Red Tsunami Ha Ha Haw - 11/10/22 12:46 AM

without Trump we would be in the second term for hillary..
Posted By: Trap Setter

Re: Red Tsunami Ha Ha Haw - 11/10/22 12:47 AM

This country has almost no far right politicians and virtually no radical right politicians. look at the stances of the conservatives of the past ,most modern conservatives are left of JFK
Posted By: Ohio Wolverine

Re: Red Tsunami Ha Ha Haw - 11/10/22 01:00 AM

Originally Posted by danvee
Listen I'm a Republican and live in most likely the most conservative state in the nation. I travel to 8 western states every year for business and go to political meetings, not rallies. The type of rhetoric that Trump and other candidates put out, both left and right divide the nation and is putting this country under the bus. People are starting to get tired of it, I don't think Biden was a solution and the only reason he got elected was not because of a false election, but that a majority thought he was the lesser of two evils. If you think it was a false election, really are the democrat's that smart? to get that many votes in all those states that flipped and not get caught with all the court hearings, recounting of votes law suit issues. Keep believing it if you want but people were tired of Trump and his continuance of the nonsense he puts out cost a lot of the GOP there seats. I'm a personal friend of our former US Senator Al Simpson, a stand up supporter of the country and party but read some of the coverage he has put out about what is happening to the party and why it is happening. People are tired of the extreme left and right and are seeing what it is doing to the country, Lets see what happens Nov. 15 when Trump makes his big announcement and what goes on with other GOP candidates standing in the 2024 bid. I'm just hoping there is a candidate that can pull the country to the center for a bit and take care of what needs to be done. Neither party is going to get all they want and will get nothing if there is not some crossing the isle for the things that need to be done.

If what you say is true , then why did Trump get 12 million more votes the second time he ran.
Actually the highest vote count , of anyone except Biden ! No there was strange things that happened.
Funny half the republicans hate him , and I think it was because he was upsetting their gravey train !

Re: Red Tsunami Ha Ha Haw - 11/10/22 01:00 AM

The same state that produced the Cheney warmonger and traitorous daughter?

A state so rural that they don't have democrat operatives in every inner city and community of color?

Remind us again just how many electoral votes your state has and the heated contests to swing them one way or the other?

Maybe you need to travel some more and learn some things.
Posted By: trapdog1

Re: Red Tsunami Ha Ha Haw - 11/10/22 01:09 AM

You don't need to live in Moscow to recognize stupidity here. I gave that sportscasting lawyer a full, year, Now, I'm done with him. He sure ain't near Rush's league.

He is right about Clay and Buck. They were yammering about a red tsunami for months without much thought to any other possibilities. Kinda stupid, really.
Posted By: HobbieTrapper

Re: Red Tsunami Ha Ha Haw - 11/10/22 01:13 AM

Originally Posted by warrior
The same state that produced the Cheney warmonger and traitorous daughter?

A state so rural that they don't have democrat operatives in every inner city and community of color?

Remind us again just how many electoral votes your state has and the heated contests to swing them one way or the other?

Maybe you need to travel some more and learn some things.

lol.

Re: Red Tsunami Ha Ha Haw - 11/10/22 01:16 AM

Danvee,

I appreciate you man, but look brother. Take a step back and think about what you are asking for. You are asking us to go back to corrupt swamp dwellers who did nothing for us except make themselves rich and helped the big corporations. Trump was already rich, he made the people rich and the businesses. He had foreign policy solved, and loved us, talked to us, and made sure that the garbage news organizations werent going to keep bullying the GOP. The troops loved him, he made sure corrupt generals didnt screw over the small guy. He accomplished all of this while facing major internal resistance from every administrative government agency and all intelligence agencies. He is from NYC, anybody from NY, PA, OH, all major shitake talkers all day, everyday, its just what happens. Oh I forgot, Paul Ryan and the rest of the worthless republicans wasted a majority and literally got nothing done. Why? Because they are corrupt, and wanted to benefit like the good ole days while screwing us over.

I will end any affiliation with the GOP long before I stop voting for the outsider who for once bucked the system and refused to bow to the corruption of washington DC. He also supports trapping if you didnt know.

Re: Red Tsunami Ha Ha Haw - 11/10/22 01:18 AM

I am a supporter of listen to BOTH sides, then determine MY opinion. The problem is that the majority of folks are fed ONE SIDE, and then told to go with it or they're evil! Trump is polarizing, but the dems are DIVISIVE, big difference imo.

Re: Red Tsunami Ha Ha Haw - 11/10/22 01:19 AM

Originally Posted by trapdog1

He is right about Clay and Buck. They were yammering about a red tsunami for months without much thought to any other possibilities. Kinda stupid, really.

Ya think being sportscasters they know the value of a good pep rally?

Seriously, some of y'all folks need get out and play some ball.

Prime example, us true Bama fans ain't buying the dynasty dead and buried nonsense and will be just as fired up and trash talking this weekend and every weekend to come. But most importantly we'll be 110% behind Coach Saban.
Posted By: AntiGov

Re: Red Tsunami Ha Ha Haw - 11/10/22 01:21 AM

Trump has hurt the GOP for a long time to come, his endorsements did not help in the flip states.

The GOP killed them selves by selling their souls to the Demorats

Trump needs to finish putting the final nails in their coffin

Re: Red Tsunami Ha Ha Haw - 11/10/22 01:25 AM

You're every bit as much of a republican as Liz .........

Re: Red Tsunami Ha Ha Haw - 11/10/22 01:30 AM

Y'all go along to get along Republicans need to come to the very hard realization that the center is gone. It is no longer the safe place of compromise and let's all just get along.

Decades of compromise by the right has gotten the left to within sight of their so called utopia. So close that the gloves are off and they are pulling out all the stops to drag us kicking and screaming at any cost into that hellscape they think they want.

There is only one response to that. A violent one either through the political process of turning out every possible voter, legislation to counter all of the left's effort to subborn the electoral process, electing aggressive leaders like Trump or DeSantis. It won't be won by being pretty and soft spoken.

Or a violent one of last resort where the republic immolates on a pyre of civil war.
Posted By: Lugnut

Re: Red Tsunami Ha Ha Haw - 11/10/22 01:31 AM

Originally Posted by trapdog1

I stopped listening to conservative talk radio after Rush died. Can't stand Hannity or Glenn Beck, both are sensationalizing drama queens.

Re: Red Tsunami Ha Ha Haw - 11/10/22 01:33 AM

Yup, the radio in the truck went silent the day we lost Brother Rush.
Posted By: Average Joe

Re: Red Tsunami Ha Ha Haw - 11/10/22 01:34 AM

Originally Posted by MattLA
Keep lying to yourselves, the GOP was dead in the water before Trump. In many of the races, there is not an endorsement that would have won, the only one that he messed up is PA for the Senate. Just in case you arent tracking.

141 of 162 of Trump endorsed House Reps won,
17 of 25 of Trump endorsed Senators won with 3 races left.
13 of 23 of Trump endorsed Governors won with 2 races left.

Meanwhile Minnesota votes in the first transgender person into office.

Trump endorsements may have helped a candidate in the primaries, when Republicans had to choose between Republican candidates, but I don’t believe for a second that his endorsements helped an R defeat a D. No way a Trump endorsement swings a voter that wasn’t already going to vote R. It is impossible to know how these candidates would have done without the endorsement - they likely would have won either way. Or what the outcome would have been for those who were endorsed and lost - they may have fared better without the endorsement. Again, no way to know.
I don’t dislike Trump, and would happily vote for him again, but I don’t think he offers the best chance for the win. If you can’t see that the Trump ship has sunk, then you are in for more disappointments.
(cue the comments about fence sitters, wanting more suffering, stolen elections, me being a liberal, etc…)

Re: Red Tsunami Ha Ha Haw - 11/10/22 01:35 AM

If you cannot see that conservatism has sunk......
Posted By: trapdog1

Re: Red Tsunami Ha Ha Haw - 11/10/22 01:36 AM

Average Joe is a commie liberal!!!!!!
grin
Posted By: Savell

Re: Red Tsunami Ha Ha Haw - 11/10/22 01:36 AM

Y'all go along to get along Republicans need to come to the very hard realization that the center is gone. It is no longer the safe place of compromise and let's all just get along.

Decades of compromise by the right has gotten the left to within sight of their so called utopia. So close that the gloves are off and they are pulling out all the stops to drag us kicking and screaming at any cost into that hellscape they think they want.

There is only one response to that. A violent one either through the political process of turning out every possible voter, legislation to counter all of the left's effort to subborn the electoral process, electing aggressive leaders like Trump or DeSantis. It won't be won by being pretty and soft spoken.

Or a violent one of last resort where the republic immolates on a pyre of civil war.

... let the Yankees reap what they sowed... figure the best plan of action is to build a New South in central and South America after they all end up over here anyway

.. then we can just enslave the remaining cartel hands and build an ag industry to feed the reconstructed USA lol
Posted By: yotetrapper30

Re: Red Tsunami Ha Ha Haw - 11/10/22 01:37 AM

Honestly, I prefer Democrats like AOC over Republicans like you.

Re: Red Tsunami Ha Ha Haw - 11/10/22 01:38 AM

Strangly enough what has replaced that time of information is sources coming from outside the republican fold.

Namely former libs, current middle of the road or even total outsider anarchists.

Folks like Dave Rubin, Tim Pool, Michael Malice, Viva Frei, Joe Rogan and others. While I remain a staunch hard and fast constitutional conservative I'm seeing many others that can have an honest discussion of principles.

Re: Red Tsunami Ha Ha Haw - 11/10/22 01:40 AM

Originally Posted by yotetrapper30

Honestly, I prefer Democrats like AOC over Republicans like you.

Yup, I'd rather face an enemy I know than worry about the enemy within.

Re: Red Tsunami Ha Ha Haw - 11/10/22 01:59 AM

Originally Posted by Average Joe

Trump endorsements may have helped a candidate in the primaries, when Republicans had to choose between Republican candidates, but I don’t believe for a second that his endorsements helped an R defeat a D. No way a Trump endorsement swings a voter that wasn’t already going to vote R. It is impossible to know how these candidates would have done without the endorsement - they likely would have won either way. Or what the outcome would have been for those who were endorsed and lost - they may have fared better without the endorsement. Again, no way to know.
I don’t dislike Trump, and would happily vote for him again, but I don’t think he offers the best chance for the win. If you can’t see that the Trump ship has sunk, then you are in for more disappointments.
(cue the comments about fence sitters, wanting more suffering, stolen elections, me being a liberal, etc…)

Oh I think more people on this website would call me a leftist than you, just saying. I disagree, for many voters Trump is who they trust, if they know he has endorsed a candidate he/she must be good. Ohio 100% would have lost the Senate race if not for the Trump endorsement. He did mess up on PA Senator, and maybe AZ, but we will see. Trump is the only reason future daddy DeSantis is even a governor, Ron almost lost to Andrew Gillium by 0.4%. Yes the same guy who was found in a hotel with a questionable entourage, coked out of his mind. The real problem is the RNC not allocating funds to the Trump candidates who were left to fend on their own, and in some cases they even pulled funding. I also just want to keep saying this, Trump energized an entire group of disenfranchised GOP voters in a way that no other GOP has. Even in Florida, why did Rubio or DeSantis not get it done at a 60%+ win ratio? I get it people even trappers get offended at him talking trash, but his results in office speak for themselves.

Re: Red Tsunami Ha Ha Haw - 11/10/22 01:59 AM

No one will replace Rush

But I'm liking Dan Bongino (sp) over time by giving him a chance . He's on during the former best three hours of broadcast in my area

Of course there's Levin .....but some may be offended
Posted By: J Staton

Re: Red Tsunami Ha Ha Haw - 11/10/22 02:05 AM

Originally Posted by Savell

... let the Yankees reap what they sowed... figure the best plan of action is to build a New South in central and South America after they all end up over here anyway

.. then we can just enslave the remaining cartel hands and build an ag industry to feed the reconstructed USA lol

I vote for the Caribbean.
Posted By: Savell

Re: Red Tsunami Ha Ha Haw - 11/10/22 02:09 AM

... expansion isn’t out of the question.. just need to establish a new homeland first .... I have nothing against imperialism ... manifest destiny and what have you at all lol
Posted By: J Staton

Re: Red Tsunami Ha Ha Haw - 11/10/22 02:14 AM

Will we be growing cotton, food, or the devil's lettuce to sell to the reconstructed USA?
Posted By: Average Joe

Re: Red Tsunami Ha Ha Haw - 11/10/22 02:15 AM

Oh I think more people on this website would call me a leftist than you, just saying. I disagree, for many voters Trump is who they trust, if they know he has endorsed a candidate he/she must be good. Ohio 100% would have lost the Senate race if not for the Trump endorsement. He did mess up on PA Senator, and maybe AZ, but we will see. Trump is the only reason future daddy DeSantis is even a governor, Ron almost lost to Andrew Gillium by 0.4%. Yes the same guy who was found in a hotel with a questionable entourage, coked out of his mind. The real problem is the RNC not allocating funds to the Trump candidates who were left to fend on their own, and in some cases they even pulled funding. I also just want to keep saying this, Trump energized an entire group of disenfranchised GOP voters in a way that no other GOP has. Even in Florida, why did Rubio or DeSantis not get it done at a 60%+ win ratio? I get it people even trappers get offended at him talking trash, but his results in office speak for themselves.

Good points.
I would refute your Desantis comment, he won handily, even in areas that were normally D., without Trump’s endorsement, and even with some trash talking by Trump right before the election. That deserves some pondering.
My feeling is that Desantis would stand a better chance than Trump in the general election, and even though that’s not best case scenario, it’s the most probable step in the right direction. My fear would be a Trump loss and 4 more years of Dem policies shoring up (buying) voter support into the future.
Posted By: Lugnut

Re: Red Tsunami Ha Ha Haw - 11/10/22 02:22 AM

Originally Posted by AntiGov

No one will replace Rush

But I'm liking Dan Bongino (sp) over time by giving him a chance . He's on during the former best three hours of broadcast in my area

Of course there's Levin .....but some may be offended

I listened to Dan for about five minutes this afternoon on may way to pick up materials. I was curious. He was patting himself on the back for being right that there would be no red wave.

Re: Red Tsunami Ha Ha Haw - 11/10/22 02:26 AM

Same to you about good points, I think DeSantis is a great leader and Im glad I dont have to be in the mix to say ye or nay for 2024. The thing about is if any other person just adopted what Trump did action wise, and wasnt a washington DC swamp dweller I wouldnt mind voting for them. The women in politics are going to become very interesting. Nikki Haley, Tulsi Gabbard and some other national upcoming starpower.
Posted By: mavryk1971

Re: Red Tsunami Ha Ha Haw - 11/10/22 02:33 AM

X1,000,000

You don’t “seek common ground” or compromise with soulless communist scum. Period. The days of you do your thing and I’ll do mine are gone. Not because of the Right, but due to the fact that the communist filth that has infected our public schools, institutions of higher learning and the Demonrat party can’t tolerate the thought that someone can provide for themself and don’t wish to be dictated to by self righteousness, feckless, useless wannabe tyrants.

Re: Red Tsunami Ha Ha Haw - 11/10/22 02:39 AM

Same to you about good points, I think DeSantis is a great leader and Im glad I dont have to be in the mix to say ye or nay for 2024. The thing about is if any other person just adopted what Trump did action wise, and wasnt a washington DC swamp dweller I wouldnt mind voting for them. The women in politics are going to become very interesting. Nikki Haley, Tulsi Gabbard and some other national upcoming starpower.

I do NOT trust Tulsi! Something just seems awry there...could be wrong though.

Re: Red Tsunami Ha Ha Haw - 11/10/22 02:40 AM

These rinos just don't realize that Trump could single handedly destroy the republican party once and for all and not in the pearl clutching way they fear.

The GOP is facing a Whig moment. Much as the slavery issue split the Whigs, populist conservatism is splitting the Whigs progeny.

With one word Donald Trump could form a third party that would strip the GOP of support.

Now that would be suicide for both as Trump's wing lacks the infrastructure of the GOP and the GOP is dead without Trump's voters.

BTW, Trump's voters for the most part have been with the GOP since Reagan hoping and begging and pleading for action. Holding our noses and voting for rino after rino ever hoping to push the party to respond to our needs. Then Trump came along and shocked everyone, both those who were early adopters or opposed him like myself. That shock was that finally after all these decades was someone who would actually do something wrong wrong or otherwise this guy is a doer not a talker and his heart is in it.

Re: Red Tsunami Ha Ha Haw - 11/10/22 02:48 AM

Originally Posted by Yukon John

I do NOT trust Tulsi! Something just seems awry there...could be wrong though.

Haley is a self serving back stabbing female dog. Just look at her actions and comments following the J6 plansurrection.
Tulsi has always seemed to be a straight shooter on what she stands for, unfortunately she has stood for some awful stuff. I welcome her disaffection with the evil party but until I hear her lay out a proper argument for strong constitutional principles and can see a complete repudiation of her past will I consider her anything other than a pet democrat.
Posted By: Snowpa

Re: Red Tsunami Ha Ha Haw - 11/10/22 03:46 AM

Originally Posted by Trap Setter
Yup anybody who claims to know the outcome of an election before it takes place hasn't been paying attention.

You seem happy about the results, if that's true, maybe you also haven't been paying attention.

X2

Re: Red Tsunami Ha Ha Haw - 11/10/22 10:30 PM

I can't believe I fell for Clay Travis for as long as I did. A lifelong DEMOCRAT, voting for his first Republican, Donald Trump. in 2016. The guy is dead to me. I can't believe the widow Limbaugh decided to pass that crap onto us.

Where is Mark Styne when we need him?

I realize Styne and Boco are both Canadiens, but I give Styne a pass.
Posted By: Guss

Re: Red Tsunami Ha Ha Haw - 11/10/22 11:11 PM

If the Repubs. win the House and GA not to bad. I wish Evers was gone.

Re: Red Tsunami Ha Ha Haw - 11/10/22 11:15 PM

Trump scared the pants off of them all....so, they decided to never loose again. I think the elections have been compromised since the first obama election...after the Gore disaster they found a way..thru the internet that Gore established. Trump outsmarted them in 2016 but that will not happen again...
Posted By: HobbieTrapper

Re: Red Tsunami Ha Ha Haw - 11/11/22 12:31 AM

Still counting votes two days after the election. What a joke.

Re: Red Tsunami Ha Ha Haw - 11/11/22 12:45 AM

The assumption has long been that the chamber would go red. But this election has certainly tested plenty of assumptions.

Democrats have been projected as the winners in 188 House districts, while 208 have gone to the Republicans. The magic number for a majority is 218, so Republicans are obviously much closer.

But those raw numbers are misleading: Most of the yet-to-be-decided districts are out West — read: Arizona, California, Nevada, Oregon and Washington — where the vote counting is slower, and most lean blue. There are seven clearly blue-leaning districts in California alone that don’t have enough votes in to be called, but are very unlikely to flip.

That leaves about 30 potentially competitive but uncalled races. Republicans would only need to win 10 to get their House majority. As things stand, the latest election results show them leading in 12 of the outstanding districts. But many of the races feature substantial numbers of uncounted votes, meaning there could be significant shifts — in either direction — depending on which precincts the uncounted votes are coming from.

What seems clear is that the margin in the House is going to be much slimmer than Republicans had hoped, and the GOP being in control seems less of a foregone conclusion than it did even 24 hours ago.
Posted By: Anonymous

Re: Red Tsunami Ha Ha Haw - 11/11/22 12:48 AM

Originally Posted by HobbieTrapper
Still counting votes two days after the election. What a joke.

[Linked Image]
© 2024 Trapperman Forums