Home

Student loan handout crushed

Posted By: corky

Student loan handout crushed - 11/11/22 02:54 AM

Too bad the ruling came down after the election.:

https://www.foxbusiness.com/politics/bidens-student-loan-handout-struck-down-federal-judge-texas
Posted By: DWC

Re: Student loan handout crushed - 11/11/22 04:43 AM

I know a lot of “conservatives” that claimed they thought this was bs but also said they’d take advantage because if they didnt someone else would. I smiled when I read this. In the ruling, they mention “the student loan crisis”. Is that a thing?
Posted By: H2ORat

Re: Student loan handout crushed - 11/11/22 05:24 AM

Originally Posted by DWC
I know a lot of “conservatives” that claimed they thought this was bs but also said they’d take advantage because if they didnt someone else would. I smiled when I read this. In the ruling, they mention “the student loan crisis”. Is that a thing?

Don't know about where you are at -- have you ever heard the term "educated idiot" before? My daughter was po-ed about this for 2 reasons - 1- she would have gone to the college she wanted to instead of the state college and 2- by working and some scholarships she graduated (last year) with no debt (engineering degree).
Posted By: warrior

Re: Student loan handout crushed - 11/11/22 07:48 AM

Originally Posted by DWC

About as much of a man made crisis as the mortgage crisis. Government handing out free money until the bill comes due.
Posted By: Squash

Re: Student loan handout crushed - 11/11/22 10:13 AM

Doesn’t matter now, elections over, it was just a vote buying scheme, by democrats .
Posted By: Anonymous

Re: Student loan handout crushed - 11/11/22 10:18 AM

And it works like a wonderfully baited and lured trap set. It caught 'em and they voted their pocketbook. I know people in our extended family who ALL did.
Posted By: HobbieTrapper

Re: Student loan handout crushed - 11/11/22 10:20 AM

Originally Posted by Squash
Doesn’t matter now, elections over, it was just a vote buying scheme, by democrats .

They get to blame Republicans for it not happening and the rest of the votes can be counted and they can keep the house and senate. lol
© 2024 Trapperman Forums