Home

McConnell

Posted By: Guss

McConnell - 11/12/22 12:44 AM

I just hope the Repubs. have the GUTS to kick Mitch out. He is a weak man and he is married to a cop woman. He also took money away from mercosky opponent this guy is a snake .
Posted By: HobbieTrapper

Re: McConnell - 11/12/22 12:45 AM

I’d run him through.
Posted By: AntiGov

Re: McConnell - 11/12/22 01:40 AM

Mitch the B_________
Posted By: foxkidd44

Re: McConnell - 11/12/22 01:42 AM

Turtle

Re: McConnell - 11/12/22 01:43 AM

He is UN AMERICAN and he ruins the Republicans chances all the time!.
Posted By: Scuba1

Re: McConnell - 11/12/22 01:52 AM

Put him and L Graham in a big sack and hit it with a baseball bat and you can be sure you never hit the wrong guy

Re: McConnell - 11/12/22 02:08 AM

Originally Posted by Scuba1
Put him and L Graham in a big sack and hit it with a baseball bat and you can be sure you never hit the wrong guy

Sounds like you have some anger management issues. lol
Posted By: Ohio Wolverine

Re: McConnell - 11/12/22 02:09 AM

He's never on or off either side until his pockets feel fuller.
Posted By: jbyrd63

Re: McConnell - 11/12/22 02:41 AM

You guys are so clueless!
Better save that criticism until after HIS superpac gets Herschel walker elected!!
Anything you can accuse him of I’d bet your favorite candidate has or is doing the same thing
Posted By: MattLA

Re: McConnell - 11/12/22 02:48 AM

Originally Posted by jbyrd63
Better save that criticism until after HIS superpac gets Herschel walker elected!!
Anything you can accuse him of I’d bet your favorite candidate has or is doing the same thing

You mean the same one that didnt support Walker at all? The same McConnell that openly critiqued all the candidates before the election took place? Everybody keeps saying this or that about Walkee, but rhe way I see it is we have another outsider who had a mole in his office, was not supported by the state GOP, was not supported by the RNC until the bitter end and STILL almost managed to unseat a sitting US Senator. Walker is a fine candidate to me, he may not know as much but i hope he wins and chastizes the machine.
Posted By: Marty

Re: McConnell - 11/12/22 02:58 AM

mitch is just another fly in the soup.....there are many.
Posted By: rex123

Re: McConnell - 11/12/22 03:07 AM

Just saw a fox broadcast where Trump says we are not doing enough to help Ukraine .If he were still in he would send planes and missels and what ever it took to help them. Also attacked Glenn Yoinghon, [ hope I got that right] and DESANTIS from Florida. If I remember right he was sayin how during his last run about how they were an evil empire. What gives? Sorry I have always supported him but why has he suddenly changed his mind about them and why attack a couple of his party that one? Looks like Mitch isn't the only one.
Posted By: 8117 Steve R

Re: McConnell - 11/12/22 03:14 AM

Won't matter much about Walker if Laxalt loses in Nevada. Mitch threw lots of the GOP candidates under the bus this year and didn't suport them. If they weren't gonna be loyal to Mitch he didn't dole out the money. He needs to go.
Posted By: Leftlane

Re: McConnell - 11/12/22 03:15 AM

Originally Posted by Scuba1

Its hard to type the words out but I suddenly agree with a color blind kraut!
Posted By: warrior

Re: McConnell - 11/12/22 03:18 AM

Mitch hasn't thrown his weight behind any of the Trump endorsed candidates.

Mitch is in the cat seat now that we've taken back the house. He doesn't need the senate.
Posted By: Grandpa Trapper

Re: McConnell - 11/12/22 03:40 AM

Originally Posted by 8117 Steve R
Won't matter much about Walker if Laxalt loses in Nevada. Mitch threw lots of the GOP candidates under the bus this year and didn't suport them. If they weren't gonna be loyal to Mitch he didn't dole out the money. He needs to go.

Didn’t he give millions to elect the Rino Dem loving Lisa Murkowski over a fellow Republican.
Posted By: Yukon John

Re: McConnell - 11/12/22 03:41 AM

Originally Posted by rex123
Just saw a fox broadcast where Trump says we are not doing enough to help Ukraine .If he were still in he would send planes and missels and what ever it took to help them. Also attacked Glenn Yoinghon, [ hope I got that right] and DESANTIS from Florida. If I remember right he was sayin how during his last run about how they were an evil empire. What gives? Sorry I have always supported him but why has he suddenly changed his mind about them and why attack a couple of his party that one? Looks like Mitch isn't the only one.

I agree it's all Trumps fault!
Posted By: Ohio Wolverine

Re: McConnell - 11/12/22 03:53 AM

Originally Posted by Yukon John

I agree it's all Trumps fault!

Think it's more that he's getting at his wits end. Almost 8 years of endless attacks with no proof , he's grabbing at anything he thinks will help him.
Been there done that when I won custody of my daughter, the ex did everything she could think of to destroy me. You name it she tried it. Cops at my door at all hours on false charges. Hillary reminds me of the hate and vile revenge ! Enough said !
Posted By: Flicker Shad

Re: McConnell - 11/12/22 03:58 AM

If Trump were still in, there wouldn't be a war going on in Ukraine.
Posted By: MattLA

Re: McConnell - 11/12/22 04:23 AM

If politicians had done their job and not screwed us for all these years, there wouldnt have ever been a Trump Presidency.

Re: McConnell - 11/12/22 04:39 AM

There would've been no need.

We've lost the Cincinnatus example of Washington. Of the farmer rising to the need of the state to serve then returning to the plow after the need has passed.

Compare Trump to Biden.

Trump time in public office, 4 years.
Biden time in public office, 51 years.
Posted By: yotetrapper30

Re: McConnell - 11/12/22 04:58 AM

1) the majority of the country, including most Republicans, support Ukraine over Russia

2) DeSantis is going to run against Trump.

In short, Trump's becoming a politician, lol.
Posted By: Grandpa Trapper

Re: McConnell - 11/12/22 05:48 AM

The question is after all this if the Republicans will keep McConnell in charge. If they do, I’m done with the Republican party.
Posted By: yukonjeff

Re: McConnell - 11/12/22 06:50 AM

Originally Posted by yotetrapper30

1) the majority of the country, including most Republicans, support Ukraine over Russia

2) DeSantis is going to run against Trump.

In short, Trump's becoming a politician, lol.

I dont believe DeSantis will run against Trump. And would never beat him, In fact without Trumps endorsement he would of not won the governorship the first time around. They are not in the same league. In Fact Ron is implementing all of Trumps policy's

The media is trying to attack Trump and make it appear he is too toxic to run again and drain his support. They will do the same thing to DeSantis.

Dont fall for it.

Re: McConnell - 11/12/22 08:18 AM

Neither will win.

Re: McConnell - 11/12/22 09:03 AM

Originally Posted by 8117 Steve R

Your wrong there . Isn’t Manchin still in office? He got burned by bobo when he caved and passed the inflation reduction act. Bobo and shummer promised him new drilling and fracking leases then pelosi buried those bills A 50/50 senate means manchin is the deciding vote SO walkers seat does matter Nevada is wiggle room

Re: McConnell - 11/12/22 09:08 AM

Originally Posted by Grandpa Trapper
The question is after all this if the Republicans will keep McConnell in charge. If they do, I’m done with the Republican party.

As in all elections, what’s the other choice ? Lesser of 2 evils ? It American so go ahead and vote for the gay lesbian tranny criminal loving baby killers !
I’m done time to hit the woods it opening day of gun season!
Posted By: J Staton

Re: McConnell - 11/12/22 09:13 AM

Originally Posted by Grandpa Trapper

As in all elections, what’s the other choice ? Lesser of 2 evils ? It American so go ahead and vote for the gay lesbian tranny criminal loving baby killers !
I’m done time to hit the woods it opening day of gun season!

Opening day here too. Out the door in about 20 minutes. Good luck and here's hoping McConnel will be out the door soon too. smile
Posted By: Blaine County

Re: McConnell - 11/12/22 11:44 AM

McConnell is the reason we have the current Supreme Court.

McConnell through his Super Pac spent hundreds of millions of dollars supporting Republicans in the mid terms.

DeSantis would be 1000% better than Trump.
Posted By: 70sdiver

Re: McConnell - 11/12/22 12:39 PM

Originally Posted by warrior

Mitch hasn't thrown his weight behind any of the Trump endorsed candidates.

Mitch is in the cat seat now that we've taken back the house. He doesn't need the senate.

We haven't taken back the house yet There are about 9 seats that it looks like the republicans have a chance of taking so It isn't looking to good to me!

Re: McConnell - 11/12/22 01:16 PM

Originally Posted by Blaine County

McConnell through his Super Pac spent hundreds of millions of dollars supporting Republicans in the mid terms.

TRUMP is the reason, get that through your thick skull. The president nominates, the senate steps and fetches.
Posted By: Posco

Re: McConnell - 11/12/22 01:25 PM

Agree with you about the courts, it's the saving grace McConnell brings to the table.

Demeanor-wise, I'd give the nod to the governor. As far as policy goes, Trump would hard to beat.
Posted By: Steven 49er

Re: McConnell - 11/12/22 01:25 PM

Trump wasn't in office when McConnel put the brakes on Garland.

Nominating Barret was the easy part. Getting everyone in line and getting the work done was on McConnel.

Posted By: Blaine County

Re: McConnell - 11/12/22 01:33 PM

TRUMP is the reason, get that through your thick skull. The president nominates, the senate steps and fetches.

Do some googling Kamala. You are wrong. Steven covered it too.

Re: McConnell - 11/12/22 01:39 PM

I'll give you blocking Garland, but Trump nominated THREE justices.

Re: McConnell - 11/12/22 01:54 PM

Good choices I might add. That doesn't 5ake away the role McConnel played in getting the nominations confirmed.

I also agree McConnel is part of the problem.
Posted By: Ol' Smoke

Re: McConnell - 11/12/22 02:01 PM

Mitch needs to go.
Posted By: WANNABE-TRAPPER

Re: McConnell - 11/12/22 02:15 PM

Cocaine Mitch is a killer. He’s better at his job than any of us on this site. Who do you think got all the judges through? It wasn’t Trump. (This word is unacceptable on Trapperman) Mitch have him the list. Who stopped Obama appointment of a Supreme Court seat. Who got Kavanah approved? Mitch
Mitch called this months ago what do you the ink he ment by weak candidates. Normal Republicans won Trumps people lost everywhere.

Re: McConnell - 11/12/22 09:11 PM

Exactly what did republicans win?

Re: McConnell - 11/12/22 09:17 PM

Surprisingly we did make gains. We will flip the house. Flip a few formerly blue districts. Retain a few key ones like Lauren Boboert. Shift at least one state, Nevada, and most likely Arizona. And possibly gain a one seat advantage in the Senate.

Maybe not a wave but a solid gain of ground.

Re: McConnell - 11/12/22 10:35 PM

Originally Posted by HobbieTrapper
Exactly what did republicans win?

More spending

Bigger deficits

Re: McConnell - 11/12/22 10:36 PM

Mitch is going to lose the Senate because he is a rhino just like the woman who lost in WY.the evil he causes is more then the good he did with Garland. Mitch is not a Trump guy not for the people of KY either he for himself.

Re: McConnell - 11/12/22 10:44 PM

You be wrong. PERIOD ...... Be careful what you wish for ..all I say
Posted By: Catch22

Re: McConnell - 11/12/22 10:59 PM

Originally Posted by Guss
Mitch is going to lose the Senate because he is a rhino just like the woman who lost in WY.the evil he causes is more then the good he did with Garland. Mitch is not a Trump guy not for the people of KY either he for himself.

X2!
Posted By: WANNABE-TRAPPER

Re: McConnell - 11/13/22 04:51 AM

Trumps hand picked people are losing. Nothing you said is grounded in fact. Mitch called this months ago. The Dems just won senate because of Trump full stop
Posted By: Osky

Re: McConnell - 11/13/22 05:06 AM

Surprisingly we did make gains. We will flip the house. Flip a few formerly blue districts. Retain a few key ones like Lauren Boboert. Shift at least one state, Nevada, and most likely Arizona. And possibly gain a one seat advantage in the Senate.

Maybe not a wave but a solid gain of ground.

Nice to be optimistic Warrior but as of this moment the solid ground you speak of is more like quicksand.
As to the OP, McConnel needs to go, period. Long overdue.

Osky
Posted By: Jtrapper

Re: McConnell - 11/13/22 01:24 PM

He bought and paid for our new senator, Katie Britt, don't expect her to help do anything, she's just another rubber stamp of his and his connections to China with his wife are as bad as Biden and criminal empire, probably why Mitch is always 'reaching across the aisle to work with his colleagues on the other side'. Doesn't matter now though, they managed to spend enough time slow counting out west to get enough fake ballot's filled out to win those states. Don't even know why we worry with rigged election's anymore.
Posted By: BandB

Re: McConnell - 11/13/22 01:30 PM

Originally Posted by WANNABE-TRAPPER

Trumps hand picked people are losing. Nothing you said is grounded in fact. Mitch called this months ago. The Dems just won senate because of Trump full stop

Didn't Mitch pull the funding for a lot of those campaigns? Almost as if he didn't want them to win? Maybe trying to lessen Trump's influence?
Posted By: white marlin

Re: McConnell - 11/13/22 01:44 PM

Originally Posted by WANNABE-TRAPPER
The Dems just won senate because of Trump full stop

no, they "won" the Senate because they kept counting until they had enough votes.

if the races were truly 50/50, you'd expect about half of them to end up with republicans winning.

but that's never the case, IS IT???

Re: McConnell - 11/13/22 02:15 PM

It was because of Trump only in the sense of both parties pulled out all the stops to fix the vote to deny him an honest win.

Re: McConnell - 11/13/22 02:18 PM

The takeaway, if we ever want a "fair and honest" election again we need let go of Trump.

Maybe why DeSantis is being pushed by big money donors.

Re: McConnell - 11/13/22 02:45 PM

The takeaway, if we ever want a "fair and honest" election again we need let go of Trump.

how will that solve the issue of unlimited mail-in ballots in Dem-run cities/counties?

Re: McConnell - 11/13/22 02:48 PM

Originally Posted by white marlin

how will that solve the issue of unlimited mail-in ballots in Dem-run cities/counties?

It won't but they won't have to work as hard if we have nothing but swamp critters to vote for.

Re: McConnell - 11/13/22 02:55 PM

There's a really old saying that goes like this: "if you can't beat 'em, JOIN 'em"

I really DO think the only recourse at this point (we'll never get back to a real "Election Day" vote) is for all Republicans to register as Democrats (in the states with closed primaries) and elect the most "reasonable" dem running in the primary. Keep doing that for a generation or two, and you might get back some sanity.

Re: McConnell - 11/13/22 03:26 PM

We lost the Senate. and as for Mitch hate him or love him he has done more for Kentucky and its people than anyone else.
Posted By: Jtrapper

Re: McConnell - 11/13/22 04:03 PM

We lost the Senate. and as for Mitch hate him or love him he has done more for Kentucky and its people than anyone else

As did out going Richard Shelby for Alabama! Doesn't matter the whole country is going in debt at a record pace and the currency will be devalued to the point it will take a million dollars to buy a loaf of bread long as my state gets flooded in gov. money!

FINALLY got rid of him, he started out as a democrat and what happens? His hand picked replacement is bought and paid for by Mitch and the rest of the DC swamp. And all my Trump flag waving loving fellow citizen's in this goofy state fell for it hook line and sinker! Even got our old senile use to be democrat guvna re elected after she passed the largest gas tax hike in our history!

Only way to clean up election's is quit worrying about who is running DC and get involved at the local level and vote those in state out, good luck doing that as my case above demonstrate's even in bright red Alabama!
Posted By: ky_coyote_hunter

Re: McConnell - 11/13/22 04:24 PM

Mitch, is from Alabama, and sold us out, but it doesn't really matter where he was born.

I know where he can go though.

Re: McConnell - 11/13/22 04:34 PM

As a side note Trump has turned on Candace Owens for something he said that he is blaming her for. You guys should go read her post on this.

Re: McConnell - 11/13/22 04:46 PM

Seeing what is happening 5 days after the election who here thinks it wouldn’t be happening if Trump endorsed folks hadn’t been on the ballot? Pick anybody you want.

Re: McConnell - 11/13/22 04:51 PM

As a side note Trump has turned on Candace Owens for something he said that he is blaming her for. You guys should go read her post on this.

Candice is part of the Ben Shapiro nevertrumper daily wire group. Just saying.

Re: McConnell - 11/13/22 04:52 PM

what is/has happened has nothing to do with what candidates ran, it has too do with the libs seizing control and keeping it. They found ways to keep 2016 from ever happening again....
Posted By: Oh Snap

Re: McConnell - 11/13/22 05:00 PM

From now on it won’t make a difference who runs Republican because the last 2 elections prove that our votes do not count.

Re: McConnell - 11/13/22 05:21 PM

How dumb are we? Every election we say they cheated late counts illegal ballots and so on so if we are certain this is going to happen why oh why don't we do something about it? No we aren't going to do anything but point fingers and say cheater cheater. I give up. And don't say hang in there just so I can come on here and say the same thing next election? We need a leader.

Re: McConnell - 11/13/22 07:15 PM

All the election workers in PA are demonrats no wonder a brain dead guy won!.and most in other States are,there very few Republicans poll workers.

Re: McConnell - 11/13/22 07:46 PM

How dumb are we? Every election we say they cheated late counts illegal ballots and so on so if we are certain this is going to happen why oh why don't we do something about it? No we aren't going to do anything but point fingers and say cheater cheater. I give up. And don't say hang in there just so I can come on here and say the same thing next election? We need a leader.

What we need is accountability, transparency, traceability. What we need is for all of us, including me to delve deep in to our local politics. We have primaries but who chose the ones that run, it ain't us. We are not in the Mr Smith goes to Washington era anymore, times have changed and saying cheater cheater won't get it done, I agree.

We all need to start getting involved. All the post about revolt, doom and gloom are nothing but fodder. IDK all the answers but I do know that we can bring about change if we put in the time. Maybe start talking to people, ask your Pastor at Church to speak, start a group in your County. Choose a trustworthy person to put on the Primary ballot.

If we send 2 or 3 they will be drown. If we send a hundred, collectively they will have a voice. I think the biggest problem with R's is they fell into the Einstein definition of insanity and keep doing things over and over. That won't feed the bulldog as they say so we need to call the ball and get busy. If we don't do everything possible in our own neighborhoods then we loose the right to complain about it.

Re: McConnell - 11/13/22 08:08 PM

Originally Posted by Catch22

What we need is accountability, transparency, traceability. What we need is for all of us, including me to delve deep in to our local politics. We have primaries but who chose the ones that run, it ain't us. We are not in the Mr Smith goes to Washington era anymore, times have changed and saying cheater cheater won't get it done, I agree.

We all need to start getting involved. All the post about revolt, doom and gloom are nothing but fodder. IDK all the answers but I do know that we can bring about change if we put in the time. Maybe start talking to people, ask your Pastor at Church to speak, start a group in your County. Choose a trustworthy person to put on the Primary ballot.

If we send 2 or 3 they will be drown. If we send a hundred, collectively they will have a voice. I think the biggest problem with R's is they fell into the Einstein definition of insanity and keep doing things over and over. That won't feed the bulldog as they say so we need to call the ball and get busy. If we don't do everything possible in our own neighborhoods then we loose the right to complain about it.

Time and money are two things most of us don’t have. “Revolt” is another thing we don’t have time and money for.

There have been plenty of examples of how to wreak havoc on politics. Those examples come without consequences, the right won’t receive the same courtesy. We will have to be all in until the job is done or we are done.

Re: McConnell - 11/13/22 08:44 PM

We had a leader and look what happened. This is WAY BEYONG CHANGING. There are powers beyond any decent society can overcome. Lying and stealing is in plain site and if anyone tries to change it they become the evil one. Everything is backwards!

Re: McConnell - 11/13/22 08:45 PM

Hobbie, I think your a good ole boy and I'm not being facetious when I say that now is the time to start making the time. If we complain about it on one hand and on the other do nothing to right the wrong, we're left with two handfuls of poop.

We the people are letting the so called powers at be to place candidates of their choosing on the ballots. I've said it before, I come from a long line of coal miners. Look how long they took it, they took it till they didn't. It wasn't just about striking, it was about communities coming together, and voting like minded people into office.

The hard truth is this. If we have time to spend here, we have time to try to make a change in our neighborhoods. We may not have the resources to put a big speaker on our truck like the Pappy O'Daniel campaign, but we can join together and make a difference. It's a conscious decision.

Re: McConnell - 11/13/22 09:15 PM

Mr. Catch 22 you have hit the nail on the head but as you can see from a few responses it's don't have time etc. but I have time to come on here and complain about it . That is why they win they organize and follow through with a plan. We gripe and run around like chickens screaming the sky is falling and wait for a rooster who can't crow anymore to save us.

Re: McConnell - 11/13/22 09:32 PM

These elections are controlled from much deeper in our government and assisted from the global crowd!

We little people don’t stand a chance!
We continually get played just enough to think we are free!

Do you really think DeSantis stands a chance?

Re: McConnell - 11/13/22 09:37 PM

One demographic that failed to show up in numbers were blue collar whites, particularly in appalachia. This tells me that many just gave up following 2020.

Probably by design. If the left can demoralize us its all over but the singing

One interesting observation was an uptick of red voters in areas like Alabama's black belt and the Arkansas delta.

One step forward two steps back.

Re: McConnell - 11/13/22 09:42 PM

Originally Posted by Oh Snap

Do you really think DeSantis stands a chance?

Yes, I do but only if he heeds his donors wishes. And those donors don't have our interests at heart.

I understand there is already money being pooled for him. Question is will he accept it?

Re: McConnell - 11/13/22 09:57 PM

Mr. Catch 22 you have hit the nail on the head but as you can see from a few responses it's don't have time etc. but I have time to come on here and complain about it . That is why they win they organize and follow through with a plan. We gripe and run around like chickens screaming the sky is falling and wait for a rooster who can't crow anymore to save us.

Yeah buddy. The left waited patiently for recess, then kicked our butts on the playground and took our lunch money ever day. It's time to stand up to the bully. And no, I don't mean revolt, rebellion, public hangings lol. I mean time. If we have time, and yes family comes only second to the Creator, but if we have time for this forum, restoring old stuff, hunting, trapping etc. then we need to make a conscious adult decision.

Actually it is kind of a rebellion, something we should have been doing all along, I failed at it too, but not again, not for lack of trying anyway. We need to start making time, get organized in our own communities and put those with our voice on the ballot. The we killed a bear but pop shot it, won't do. Monetarily time isn't free but free time is free, we all choose how to spend it. All is not lost yet, but our inaction will cause it to be.

Re: McConnell - 11/13/22 10:01 PM

No need to complain about politicians, they can’t change their spots. Now complaining about voters is a different story. lol

Re: McConnell - 11/13/22 10:08 PM

At this point I don't see any easy out. The ideal is that the right takes over enough state houses and governorships and form some sort of coalition that will enact aggressive election rules that can be enforced, ala Florida, and then push for an Article V convention or be willing to buck the federal and try for a win in the courts if SCOTUS would just step up to the plate.

Possibly a few intrastate challenges such as western Maryland seeking to join West Virginia or the Oregon to Idaho movement. I would love to see something similar in Illinois or New York.

Meanwhile I will be looking for a governor here with a pair willing to rein in Atlanta.

Re: McConnell - 11/13/22 10:16 PM

Yeah buddy. The left waited patiently for recess, then kicked our butts on the playground and took our lunch money ever day. It's time to stand up to the bully. And no, I don't mean revolt, rebellion, public hangings lol. I mean time. If we have time, and yes family comes only second to the Creator, but if we have time for this forum, restoring old stuff, hunting, trapping etc. then we need to make a conscious adult decision.

Actually it is kind of a rebellion, something we should have been doing all along, I failed at it too, but not again, not for lack of trying anyway. We need to start making time, get organized in our own communities and put those with our voice on the ballot. The we killed a bear but pop shot it, won't do. Monetarily time isn't free but free time is free, we all choose how to spend it. All is not lost yet, but our inaction will cause it to be.

We had some folks step up and run for the county and got shellacked. It’s a club and is going to take years of investment to break in. Then years to get to the state level. By the time you are ready for the fed level you’ll be dead and buried voting democrat. lol

Re: McConnell - 11/13/22 10:32 PM

The first thing the Repubs. have to do is kick Mitch to the curb. If they don't they will aways lead from behind. I like to see Trump as speaker but he getting up there in age and is crankie to much.

Re: McConnell - 11/13/22 10:34 PM

Sounds like your already whipped Hobbie and laying on the porch with the pups. Keep complaining though, doesn't help but apparently makes you feel better.

Re: McConnell - 11/13/22 11:09 PM

Sounds like your already whipped Hobbie and laying on the porch with the pups. Keep complaining though, doesn't help but apparently makes you feel better.

Nah, I’m just patient. They ain’t hit hard enough to get real excited just yet.
© 2024 Trapperman Forums