Home

Had $5

Posted By: Wolfdog91

Had $5 - 11/16/22 10:26 PM

So hamburger steak and gravy over rice if what's on the menu.
The pig had a family pack of preseason bee patties for $3 then $1.50 for the good gravy mix. Left over bell pepper from the fridge two small ones I already had and it's working .just gotta let the bell peppers cook down come before I att the resto of the meat n gravy
[Linked Image]
Posted By: keets

Re: Had $5 - 11/16/22 10:28 PM

about as good as it gets for $5 grin
Posted By: Gary Benson

Re: Had $5 - 11/16/22 10:59 PM

That'll make a turd!

Re: Had $5 - 11/16/22 11:25 PM

Think I'll avoid the pres seasoned patties next time, too sweet but it'll eat with some hot sauce
[Linked Image]
Posted By: upstateNY

Re: Had $5 - 11/16/22 11:34 PM

Home made Sloppy Joe. smile
Posted By: nvwrangler

Re: Had $5 - 11/16/22 11:40 PM

Need a side of green beans and you have a complete meal
Posted By: Feedinggrounds

Re: Had $5 - 11/16/22 11:53 PM

Originally Posted by Gary Benson
That'll make a turd!

grin grin grin Haven't heard that in years!
Posted By: Mike Cope

Re: Had $5 - 11/17/22 12:26 AM

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Loco_moco
Posted By: 330-Trapper

Re: Had $5 - 11/17/22 12:26 AM

grin
Good Hot meal
Posted By: BTLowry

Re: Had $5 - 11/17/22 12:43 AM

Sounds like a good return on $5 to me
Posted By: Providence Farm

Re: Had $5 - 11/17/22 12:45 AM

You do quite well for a mostly single guy.

So tell us about the new job

I'm having rabbit, dumpling, peas, green been and carrot soup. But it only becuse I have an amazing wife and she had it ready when we got in from hunting.

Get yourself one of them there wife's and you can have it made. I guess she is pretty lucky herself though. After all I did catch and finish off that rabbit after it was clipped by a car so she could fix it Fer dinner.

Re: Had $5 - 11/17/22 01:33 AM

Originally Posted by Providence Farm
You do quite well for a mostly single guy.

So tell us about the new job

I'm having rabbit, dumpling, peas, green been and carrot soup. But it only becuse I have an amazing wife and she had it ready when we got in from hunting.

Get yourself one of them there wife's and you can have it made. I guess she is pretty lucky herself though. After all I did catch and finish off that rabbit after it was clipped by a car so she could fix it Fer dinner.

Yeah mom and dad always let me help cook ,mom always joked if I knew how to cook I'd never have to worry about a woman trapping me with food laugh
Actually prefer to cook more then be cooked for. Alt least wanna help
Well I'm off the head meds they've had me on for a while so I'm gonna try going for a barge company again. Theris plenty of them hiring them right now $200 a day starting out is about average it seems so don't seem to be much an excuse for me sitting around here anymore. Would really like to put a new roof on my house and get it fixed up
[Linked Image]
Then this sign popped up one the road about a mile below my store so yeah think it's the good Lord telling me to get off my butt already and make some moves lol
[Linked Image]

And funny you say that about a wife. Was on the phone with my gf while cooking and she was telling me about her day and asked if I was still interested in the whole her b info a house wife thing I used to joke with her a few years back laugh told her sher should have taken me up on that before the break up , she gotta work now lol
Posted By: Providence Farm

Re: Had $5 - 11/17/22 01:44 AM

Make her work and you will be getting opossum soup instead of rabbit.

If you are going to travell for work debit while you are young. It has been getting old for me fast. Maybe my in person interview and evaluation will go in my favor tomorrow. To bad I won't get an answer for weeks to a few months.
Posted By: trapdog1

Re: Had $5 - 11/17/22 01:57 AM

Good luck to both you guys, Wolfie and PF, in your job prospects!
© 2024 Trapperman Forums