Home

Need me a tow truck

Posted By: Wolfdog91

Need me a tow truck - 11/17/22 02:37 AM

Gotta love cars with a jeep of electric junk in them smirk $300 to take it to their yard till the dealership can come get it in the morning.... Mabye I should drop trying to get on one of these boat or the welding stuff and just get a two truck lol
[Linked Image]
Posted By: Osagian

Re: Need me a tow truck - 11/17/22 03:19 AM

You want a tow truck you better keep your job.
Posted By: Scott__aR

Re: Need me a tow truck - 11/17/22 03:55 AM

AAA and they would take your car right to your dealer's lot or anywhere else you want, within reason. Cheap insurance with other benefits.
Posted By: patrapperbuster

Re: Need me a tow truck - 11/17/22 04:11 AM

Originally Posted by Scott__aR
AAA and they would take your car right to your dealer's lot or anywhere else you want, within reason. Cheap insurance with other benefits.

X2
Posted By: Willy Firewood

Re: Need me a tow truck - 11/17/22 07:54 AM

AAA every year.
Good value plus occasional good discounts.
LensCrafters is 1/3 off.
Posted By: danny clifton

Re: Need me a tow truck - 11/17/22 10:25 AM

most insurance policies pay at least part of a tow bill

yep. go buy a tow truck. 300 will sound cheap to you then
Posted By: yotetrapper30

Re: Need me a tow truck - 11/17/22 10:52 AM

I think y'all underestimate Wolfie's fabrication skills. Give him an ol flatbed truck, a Harbor Freight winch and some heavy duty snare cable and he'll have him a tow truck in no time, lol.
Posted By: DaveP

Re: Need me a tow truck - 11/17/22 11:47 AM

After a 4 hour wait!
Posted By: camlock

Re: Need me a tow truck - 11/17/22 11:59 AM

Originally Posted by DaveP

After a 4 hour wait!
Posted By: camlock

Re: Need me a tow truck - 11/17/22 11:59 AM

Or more
Posted By: BTLowry

Re: Need me a tow truck - 11/17/22 12:36 PM

drop deck trailer and a winch is a better and cheaper option with multiple other uses

Been in your shoes Wolfie wink
Posted By: 330-Trapper

Re: Need me a tow truck - 11/17/22 01:51 PM

After a 4 hour wait!

And never where we live
Posted By: Providence Farm

Re: Need me a tow truck - 11/17/22 02:01 PM

AAA only works for me if I get their extended mileage plain. A 5 mile tow on the regular plan coverage last time I had it still got me a 130$ tow bill 5 years back.

On the other hand my truck broke in my driveway after it had a new motor put in and the tow back to the shop was going to be over 200.

So I got the longer milage AAA policy for 125 and waited two days for t he plan to become effective and had them tow it.
Posted By: jk

Re: Need me a tow truck - 11/17/22 02:05 PM

AAA wont help if you are not on a public road. No two tracks for them......jk
Posted By: HayDay

Re: Need me a tow truck - 11/17/22 02:27 PM

If you get a tow truck, make sure it's not electric. 1 out of the 2 vehicles in the equation has to reliably start and work. Make sure it is yours.
Posted By: rex123

Re: Need me a tow truck - 11/17/22 03:39 PM

I have had no trouble with AAA public or private road. My problem is you can no longer ride with the driver.
Posted By: Lufkin Trapper

Re: Need me a tow truck - 11/17/22 05:44 PM

After a 4 hour wait!

You be waiting either way. Why wait 4 hours and then have to pay $300?
Posted By: upstateNY

Re: Need me a tow truck - 11/17/22 11:22 PM

That your vehicle,,whats wrong with it?
Posted By: Griffin21

Re: Need me a tow truck - 11/17/22 11:38 PM

When I worked in the body shop, we ran tow trucks and car carriers. we could make more on towing and storage in a week than the body shop did.

We did AAA for a few years. they would want you to go a town over and tow a car for $35.00 or change a flat multiple towns away for $30.00 we didn't do much for AAA

They would call for a flat change and hour away. After we refused the call the third time they offered $50.00 LOL, Still no
Posted By: run

Re: Need me a tow truck - 11/19/22 02:40 AM

I hope you can get fixed, wolfdog.
© 2024 Trapperman Forums