Home

Fungal infection

Posted By: AJE

Fungal infection - 11/18/22 03:20 AM

Have you ever gotten this?

https://www.news8000.com/health-experts-warn-hunters-about-dangerous-fungus-in-wisconsin-woodlands/
Posted By: NE Wildlife

Re: Fungal infection - 11/18/22 03:47 AM

It’s fairly common around this general area, it gets pretty serious fast. Quite a few dogs
Seems to die from it around here also.
Posted By: Trapper Dahlgren

Re: Fungal infection - 11/18/22 11:17 AM

we had a outbreak where i worked we had tunnels that the wood chips would travel in on conveyers really wet down there and the wood chips would fall off conveyer and start to rot , we had 3 people die before they knew what was causing it , I got it ended up in hospital foe 3 weeks , they gave me a medicine that a person can only get one dose once in a life time real bad side effect

Re: Fungal infection - 11/22/22 04:28 AM

Sounds serious
Posted By: Deerkiller

Re: Fungal infection - 11/22/22 04:36 AM

My ex wife got something like that. It didn’t kill her but really messed her up.
Posted By: Boco

Re: Fungal infection - 11/22/22 05:06 AM

There was an outbreak at the reserve near Hearst last year.A bunch of people came down with it.traced it to an old chip pile from a de- barker.
You can get it if you get black mold in your house.
Posted By: Northof50

Re: Fungal infection - 11/22/22 01:24 PM

Life altering once you have had it.
NW Ontario cottage country is bad, infections come from working under the cottages in the cases that i know of.

Re: Fungal infection - 11/23/22 03:57 AM

So nothing to mess with

Our DNR lately has been putting out a number of good public service announcements on different topics like this
© 2024 Trapperman Forums