Posted By: bucksnbears

Re: First deer - 11/22/22 03:04 AM

Stupid!
Posted By: run

Re: First deer - 11/22/22 03:09 AM

LOL. Nice joke, Jbyrd63.
Posted By: Wanna Be

Re: First deer - 11/22/22 03:14 AM

When I was a kid, a guy pulled up with a calf on top of the roof of his car, at the processors. We were there selling our furs of the last two weeks. The processor stopped the guy before he ever got to the door, lol. Ole boy said it was real early and it was one of our allotted antlerless days and he thought it was a doe. He tried to pawn it off on whoever would take it, but everyone declined, lol.
Posted By: Providence Farm

Re: First deer - 11/22/22 03:50 AM

A guy took a nubian goat to the gun shop I stoped at that was also a check station back when we used to physically take deer to a location and get them looked at and then banded with steel band. It was interesting to watch.

That stuck with me and our goats are never in fields whare they can be seen from the property line during firearm seasion.
Posted By: 330-Trapper

Re: First deer - 11/22/22 01:00 PM

grin
Posted By: run

Re: First deer - 11/22/22 01:58 PM

I know someone who shot a billy goat. He thought it was a bear! He should have been looking for a bigger bear LOL.
Posted By: WMU3A

Re: First deer - 11/22/22 04:18 PM

Back in high School bunch of us guys skipped the day and went hunting ,took the class idiot with us cause he claimed he loved to hunt. Idiots shoots a white billy goat with little spike horns and starts yelling for the world to hear how he just got an albino spiker! Rest of us left him and his white spiker and went to McDonalds laughing about his stupidity. That dope took it to a taxidermist in town to have a mount done convinced he had an albino buck!!!
© 2024 Trapperman Forums