Home

Coming out finally

Posted By: MJM

Coming out finally - 11/22/22 04:13 AM

Forwarded from
Robin Kingdon
Court Orders CDC to Release Data Showing 18 Million Vaccine Injuries in America - American Liberty Report
https://www.americanlibertyreportne...-18-million-vaccine-injuries-in-america/
American Liberty Report
Court Orders CDC to Release Data Showing 18 Million Vaccine Injuries in America - American Liberty Report
More than 18 million people were injured so badly by their first COVID shot from Pfizer or Moderna that they had to go to the hospital. That’s according to the CDC’s own internal data, which a court just ordered the federal agency to release to a watchdog…
t.me/BatCaveChat2
/7628
Nov 20 at 23:14

Re: Coming out finally - 11/22/22 04:16 AM

More than 18 million people were injured so badly by their first COVID shot from Pfizer or Moderna that they had to go to the hospital. That’s according to the CDC’s own internal data, which a court just ordered the federal agency to release to a watchdog group.

Instead of alerting the public to the incredible dangers of these shots and completely shutting down Joe Biden’s mass vaccination mandates, the CDC covered up the info until it was forced to release. Everyone in a position of authority at the CDC should be fired for this. What good is a “public health” agency if it fails to alert the public that 8% of vaccine recipients are being hospitalized?

The CDC started a vaccine monitoring program back at the very beginning of the COVID shot rollout in December of 2020. You might remember it. The program was called V-safe. People were asked to install the V-safe app on their smartphones and then self-report if they have any negative effects from the experimental mRNA shots, which were released to the public under an Emergency Use Authorization from the FDA.

A lot of people were eager to help, because world governments had scared many folks very badly over the virus. Many thought that the COVID shots were a medical miracle in late 2020. So, more than 10 million people downloaded V-safe on their smartphones, and then proceeded to get vaccinated.

That’s a huge sample size for a medical study. With 10 million people participating in the V-safe self-reporting system, it gives us an extremely accurate statistical model to use when studying the 230 million Americans who have had at least one COVID shot.

The CDC tracked data in the V-safe program for the first 18 months of the vaccine’s public availability, up through July of this year. But then, strangely, the CDC never published any data from V-safe. We couldn’t see it. We just had to trust the CDC, which had been caught lying repeatedly.

The CDC’s main webpage about the mRNA COVID shots still says, to this very day, “COVID-19 vaccines are safe, effective and free.” That’s the very first sentence on the website. Safe and effective! That’s been the CDC’s position for the entire time. The vaccines are safe, and they cannot hurt you.

If that’s true, then why wouldn’t the CDC release the data until a court ordered it to do so following a lawsuit by the Informed Consent Action Network (ICAN)? The data speaks for itself.
Posted By: Yukon John

Re: Coming out finally - 11/22/22 04:19 AM

JB just got his 7th shot, it's all good!
Posted By: AntiGov

Re: Coming out finally - 11/22/22 04:20 AM

Yep , but people don't want to hear about it

Some people are all in .... Still wearing masks

It's hard to recognize the world we live in now
Posted By: AJE

Re: Coming out finally - 11/22/22 04:33 AM

Originally Posted by Yukon John

7, holy crap. I've had 3.
Posted By: ~ADC~

Re: Coming out finally - 11/22/22 04:34 AM

I was leary to open this post with that title. I'm glad to see it had nothing to do with your closet MJM.
Posted By: Leftlane

Re: Coming out finally - 11/22/22 04:41 AM

Originally Posted by ~ADC~
I was leary to open this post with that title. I'm glad to see it had nothing to do with your closet MJM.

grin
Posted By: KeithC

Re: Coming out finally - 11/22/22 05:10 AM

Five weeks ago, after getting my 4th Covid shot along with the Flu and Shingles vaccine on the same day, I ended up in the Emergency Room with a 206 Systolic blood pressure and 79% blood oxygen level. Before that my Systolic blood pressure was mostly in the upper 120s and my blood oxygen level in the high 90s. After a huge battery of tests including a chest x-ray of my heart, lungs and airways, 2 CT Scans of my heart, the second one under chemical induced stress, 4 blood tests checking red blood cells, white blood cells, A1C, cholesterol, chemical signs of heart attack, chemical signs of stroke and more, nothing was found wrong.

I still have a sleep apnea and pulmonary stress test scheduled.

A whole lot of nurses, several doctors and my dentist told me that getting 3 vaccinations in the same day was a bad idea, even though the CDC recommends it. None of the reams of paperwork generated say anything about adverse reaction, though several doctors told me it was likely I had an adverse reaction to the 3 vaccines.

My blood pressure is now mostly in the 120s again, but they put me on blood pressure medicine. My oxygen level frequently dips into the low 80s. If I concentrate on breathing deeply, I can get my blood pressure up to 99, temporarily, but it falls back down.

Weigh the risks before getting vaccinated.

Keith
Posted By: waggler

Re: Coming out finally - 11/22/22 05:14 AM

I mentioned before on here, but I'll repeat it. My 23 year old, very fit crewman died this past spring from the vaccine. Developed heart arrhythmia pretty much immediately after getting vaccinated and died a month later.
They still won't admit that the vaccine did it. Of course all the evidence points to the vaccine.

RIP, Kannon
[Linked Image]
Posted By: Willy Firewood

Re: Coming out finally - 11/22/22 06:01 AM

Keith C - please get a second opinion by a cardiologist. That could be the beginning of systolic heart failure.

After the first Covid shot I developed respiratory and cardiac symptoms. Diagnosed as adult onset asthma. Wrong. I will not reiterate the medical trail. I have systolic heart failure as a free bonus from the vaccine.

Best wishes.
Posted By: Willy Firewood

Re: Coming out finally - 11/22/22 06:03 AM

Waggler - that is very sad and troubling. At 23, should be the healthiest in his life.
My condolences.
Posted By: Turtledale

Re: Coming out finally - 11/22/22 09:05 AM

Luckily I don't know anyone who was hospitalized from the shot or even heard of one around here
Posted By: Anonymous

Re: Coming out finally - 11/22/22 11:54 AM

I've noticed that spikes in blood pressure seem to be a common occurrence of the "vaccine".
Waggler sure hate to hear that about your son.
Posted By: Leftlane

Re: Coming out finally - 11/22/22 12:56 PM

I am sorry for you loss Waggler.
Posted By: Osky

Re: Coming out finally - 11/22/22 01:02 PM

So when are they going to come out with a cure for the vaccine? It would seem a vast majority of the problems it’s caused are long lasting if not permanent.
My question is an honest one.

Osky
Posted By: Flicker Shad

Re: Coming out finally - 11/22/22 01:09 PM

Glad I refused.
Posted By: Scuba1

Re: Coming out finally - 11/22/22 01:19 PM

Originally Posted by AJE
Originally Posted by Yukon John

7, holy crap. I've had 3.

Yea, but sniffy managed to get the bat snivels twice in the process. So there is that.
crazy
Posted By: charles

Re: Coming out finally - 11/22/22 02:11 PM

Had five Covid shot. Very mild one-day Covid infection in July. Took Paxlovid.

Re: Coming out finally - 11/22/22 02:22 PM

But you had to open it. I have nothing in the closet that resembles that. What I don't understand is people are still running down for boosters. I felt something was messed up from the start. No jab for me or my family. With a death rate of .07, why was everyone rushing down to get jabbed. Because the Government said too.
Posted By: Oysterman

Re: Coming out finally - 11/22/22 02:31 PM

Had my 3rd booster. So did my wife. My aunt is a nurse manager in a hospital. Covered a beautiful, custom made sign for my uncles farm with a Trump 2020 sign. The best way to sell a lie is to mix a little truth in it. Nobody was hospitalized due to vaccine reactions, ever, in her hospital which serves a city. Ever. Mostly people who didn't get vaccinated. Don't believe the anti vaccine lies.

Re: Coming out finally - 11/22/22 02:39 PM

Oysterman It is coming from the CDC. Are they anti vaccine?
Posted By: bowhunter27295

Re: Coming out finally - 11/22/22 02:40 PM

Originally Posted by Oysterman
Had my 3rd booster. So did my wife. My aunt is a nurse manager in a hospital. Covered a beautiful, custom made sign for my uncles farm with a Trump 2020 sign. The best way to sell a lie is to mix a little truth in it. Nobody was hospitalized due to vaccine reactions, ever, in her hospital which serves a city. Ever. Mostly people who didn't get vaccinated. Don't believe the anti vaccine lies.

So the CDC hides 18+ million adverse reactions, tells everyone it is safe and effective, is being forced by a court to release the adverse information and you say not to believe the anti vaccine lies?

Do you hear yourself? Did you stick your fingers in your ears and close your eyes to avoid being told something other than what you want to believe?

If anyone hasn't heard of an adverse reaction from this experimental jab, you are living in a very tight circle and communicate with next to no one.
Posted By: bowhunter27295

Re: Coming out finally - 11/22/22 02:42 PM

Originally Posted by MJM
Oysterman It is coming from the CDC. Are they anti vaccine?

Don't point out the obvious, FOOL!! You will be called a right wing extremist kook liar conspiracy theorist!!!

LOL!!
Posted By: Scuba1

Re: Coming out finally - 11/22/22 02:45 PM

Lets face it, whatever commercial ya watch for any type of medication, reading the list of side effects takes longer than the rest of it for almost anything. From acid reflux stuff to cold medicine, you name it. The bat flu shot does not seem to fall in that category. The reason being, that it was thrown on the market without any for of long term testing, so they just don't know what the rat tail on it looks like and they have been given a preemptive pardon by the gubbermint. So they can't be held responsible for any detrimental effect it will have.And on top of that the powers that be are trying their best to force it into everyones arms. The fact that death cause by the experimental drugs side effects are on the rise.It makes not difference as, no one can be held accountable.
To anyone that thinks that the government has their best interest at heart, I have a little used bridge for cheap.
Posted By: Mike in A-town

Re: Coming out finally - 11/22/22 03:13 PM

Originally Posted by Scuba1
To anyone that thinks that the government has their best interest at heart, I have a little used bridge for cheap.

I live in a state where a decent portion of the population have ancestors who were forced to walk here at gunpoint due to the government (and a Democrat president) watching out for their "best interests."

I know, I know... Ancient history. But not exactly an isolated incident. There are plenty of examples that would certainly meet the "long train of abuses" criteria.

Yet people still lap up whatever manure the government feeds them.

Mike
Posted By: Wanna Be

Re: Coming out finally - 11/22/22 03:19 PM

Pretty sure I watched a video where the WHO came out blaming Pfizer and Moderna about false hopes of the vaccine. They stated that the vaccines DO NOT prevent the virus nor does it prevent the spread of the virus. Their question was, so what does the vaccine actually do and what are the long term effects?

I can tell you the only reason I’m concerned is my wife got it and one of my children. Luckily they only got the first dose.

Re: Coming out finally - 11/22/22 03:19 PM

Rrriiiggghhtttt.

Re: Coming out finally - 11/22/22 03:23 PM

Don’t take this wrong, but your Aunt is paid to keep her mouth shut. I know Doctors that will tell you straight up that there ARE hospitalized vaccine recipients. And they are seeing more issues with older folks, but there are younger folks with issues as well. So far they (at their hospital) haven’t seen any youth yet. But then again, most folks down here wasn’t about to give their kids the jab even though they might have gotten it.
Posted By: Trapper7

Re: Coming out finally - 11/22/22 03:24 PM

One of the developers of the Pfizer vaccine stated on NewsMax that no children under 12 should be given the vaccine because they didn't know what the long term effect would be for them. No research has been done to establish that. If they should contract covid, it would be no different that a mild case of the flu.
Posted By: walleye101

Re: Coming out finally - 11/22/22 03:26 PM

Originally Posted by MJM

But you had to open it. I have nothing in the closet that resembles that. What I don't understand is people are still running down for boosters. I felt something was messed up from the start. No jab for me or my family. With a death rate of .07, why was everyone rushing down to get jabbed. Because the Government said too.

The CDC withholding information on the safety of this vaccine, while encouraging/recommending it, is criminal. However, withholding that information while the Federal Government, and many compliciant private companies, were mandating vaccination to remain employed is well beyond criminal. Those making the decision to withhold that infomation need to be fired first, and then prosecuted.

Re: Coming out finally - 11/22/22 03:32 PM

Originally Posted by Trapper7
One of the developers of the Pfizer vaccine stated on NewsMax that no children under 12 should be given the vaccine because they didn't know what the long term effect would be for them. No research has been done to establish that. If they should contract covid, it would be no different that a mild case of the flu.

You are correct. My 8yr old and my 1yr old granddaughter both had the virus and they’ve had worse colds. My son was mad because he couldn’t go to school or play with his friends. The school requires a negative test, so on day we went to the Health Dept and they cleared him. Neither of them had anything more than mild cold symptoms.
Posted By: bigdog

Re: Coming out finally - 11/22/22 04:10 PM

Originally Posted by MJM
More than 18 million people were injured so badly by their first COVID shot from Pfizer or Moderna that they had to go to the hospital. That’s according to the CDC’s own internal data, which a court just ordered the federal agency to release to a watchdog group.

Instead of alerting the public to the incredible dangers of these shots and completely shutting down Joe Biden’s mass vaccination mandates, the CDC covered up the info until it was forced to release. Everyone in a position of authority at the CDC should be fired for this. What good is a “public health” agency if it fails to alert the public that 8% of vaccine recipients are being hospitalized?

The CDC started a vaccine monitoring program back at the very beginning of the COVID shot rollout in December of 2020. You might remember it. The program was called V-safe. People were asked to install the V-safe app on their smartphones and then self-report if they have any negative effects from the experimental mRNA shots, which were released to the public under an Emergency Use Authorization from the FDA.

A lot of people were eager to help, because world governments had scared many folks very badly over the virus. Many thought that the COVID shots were a medical miracle in late 2020. So, more than 10 million people downloaded V-safe on their smartphones, and then proceeded to get vaccinated.

That’s a huge sample size for a medical study. With 10 million people participating in the V-safe self-reporting system, it gives us an extremely accurate statistical model to use when studying the 230 million Americans who have had at least one COVID shot.

The CDC tracked data in the V-safe program for the first 18 months of the vaccine’s public availability, up through July of this year. But then, strangely, the CDC never published any data from V-safe. We couldn’t see it. We just had to trust the CDC, which had been caught lying repeatedly.

The CDC’s main webpage about the mRNA COVID shots still says, to this very day, “COVID-19 vaccines are safe, effective and free.” That’s the very first sentence on the website. Safe and effective! That’s been the CDC’s position for the entire time. The vaccines are safe, and they cannot hurt you.

If that’s true, then why wouldn’t the CDC release the data until a court ordered it to do so following a lawsuit by the Informed Consent Action Network (ICAN)? The data speaks for itself.

I really hope people aren't making medical decisions based on this article. (which is pure garbage and put out by a Texas based group founded by an anti-vaccination activist) It would be equivalent to taking trapping advice from John Reynolds.

Re: Coming out finally - 11/22/22 04:19 PM

Originally Posted by J Staton
I've noticed that spikes in blood pressure seem to be a common occurrence of the "vaccine".
Waggler sure hate to hear that about your son.

Thanks, however Kannon was not my son, he was the son of a long time friend. He crewed for me since he was 17.
Still a great loss though. Thanks again.

Re: Coming out finally - 11/22/22 04:32 PM

BTW, I am not an antivaxer. If you are obese, elderly, heavy smoker, etc., then by all means get vaccinated. If you are in good health, or young don't get vaccinated.

They used to say that the young and/or healthy should get vaccinated so they don't get covid and then give to a health compromised person. However, we now know conclusively that the vaccine will not keep you from getting covid, it just might reduce the bad effects of covid.

I personally know of four people who have died with covid, all within the last 18 months, all were in their late 60's and 70's, all but one had health issues, and all of them fully vaccinated and boosted. I know these are just antidotal numbers. It should be a personal choice.

Thankfully we now are starting to see some objective studies starting to trickle out; politics should have never gotten involved with medicine in the first place. There are life saving miracles performed by modern medicine. I'm afraid this covid experience may have driven a lot of people away from all the positive things offered by the medical field.
Posted By: Mike in A-town

Re: Coming out finally - 11/22/22 04:41 PM

"Anti-vaxxer." I love that.

Everyone who didn't die of smallpox would probably agree that vaccines are good. But then again, the smallpox vaccine actually did what it was supposed to.

If someone got the smallpox vaccine and came down with a "mild case" of smallpox and also infected someone else who had been vaccinated, I might just question the efficacy.

Perhaps the better description is "anti crock of crap."

Mike
Posted By: Kevin Colpetzer

Re: Coming out finally - 11/22/22 05:27 PM

[Linked Image]
Posted By: Kermit

Re: Coming out finally - 11/22/22 05:50 PM

Do you know what a vaxer and anti vaxer have in common? Neither one will ever be fully vaccinated

Re: Coming out finally - 11/22/22 05:51 PM

Originally Posted by bigdog
I really hope people aren't making medical decisions based on this article. (which is pure garbage and put out by a Texas based group founded by an anti-vaccination activist) It would be equivalent to taking trapping advice from John Reynolds.

Should it mater who points out a CDC study? Do you think it is surprising a pro jab group did not point it out? I am not anti vaccination, but I am anti China flu jab.
Posted By: bigdog

Re: Coming out finally - 11/22/22 06:06 PM

Originally Posted by MJM

Should it mater who points out a CDC study? Do you think it is surprising a pro jab group did not point it out? I am not anti vaccination, but I am anti China flu jab.

It 100% should matter if they are twisting facts and numbers to fit their narrative. Reading comprehension is important.
Posted By: run

Re: Coming out finally - 11/22/22 06:10 PM

No jab for me. Thank you for the nice thread.
Posted By: Ole

Re: Coming out finally - 11/22/22 06:37 PM

The "most popular article" on that American Liberty Report front page is "Can't poop? Massage this pressure point in your knees". It might be freedom of speech but our freedom to listen should come with a responsibility to separate fact from fiction as best we can.
Posted By: BernieB.

Re: Coming out finally - 11/22/22 06:40 PM

Originally Posted by Ole
The "most popular article" on that American Liberty Report front page is "Can't poop? Massage this pressure point in your knees". It might be freedom of speech but our freedom to listen should come with a responsibility to separate fact from fiction as best we can.

I dunno, I got poison Ivy on my knees and I rubbed them so much I now have diarreah.
Posted By: Dirty D

Re: Coming out finally - 11/22/22 06:58 PM

Originally Posted by Osky
So when are they going to come out with a cure for the vaccine? It would seem a vast majority of the problems it’s caused are long lasting if not permanent.
My question is an honest one.

Osky

My wife and I both did not get the jab.
Saw no point in it, we think we had covid so we had natural immunity which is always better than a vaccine.

Covid was over hyped on how dangerous it was.
If you remember right away many were saying its nothing, no big deal, then all of a sudden that changed 180 degrees, the same were saying it was very dangerous.
People rarely will admit their errors, this was not admitting an error but weaponizing covid for their advantage, a more common reason for changing positions.

This was the first sign that to me.
Posted By: Providence Farm

Re: Coming out finally - 11/22/22 07:04 PM

It amazes me how when people post cdc data like this it can't be talked about with out the people with their 176th booster feel the need to try to claim its false and misleading. That it's doesn't happen at the same time known solid members are posting about their personal Vax injurys ,and deaths of friends.

Amazing to me to be so blindly dug in. Can't seem to Handel the same agency that told you to take the safe shot was hiding the injury.
I can't believe anyone would expect any less from the government after living through this mess.
Posted By: Trapper7

Re: Coming out finally - 11/22/22 07:39 PM

Something I find troubling is that they are adamant that Ivermectin is worthless as a cure for covid. I personally know 3 people who had the virus, never had the "vaccine", instead opted to go the Ivermectin route. All three had a total turnaround within 48 hours after taking ivermectin, hydroxychloroquine, and a z-pak.

I've never had the jab, but the first week of September I tested positive for the virus. I am in the most deadly age group. My first day of symptoms I unloaded food at our food shelf. The next day I boxed food and filled the shelves at the food shelf. I felt a little weak, lacking endurance, had a slight headache, achy joints, green apple two step, an occasional cough, and lack of appetite. My wife said I needed to get tested. So, I did and I was shocked to find out I was positive. I expected to feel much sicker. The third day I stayed home from work and spent the afternoon cutting up an oak tree that had fallen down. I admit that took a lot out of me. My stamina was well below normal. The fourth day I felt much better.

I had the Ivermectin package in the ready, but never felt sick enough to use it.
Posted By: Malukchuk

Re: Coming out finally - 11/22/22 08:10 PM

glad your finally coming out of the closet MJM. Don't be shy.
Posted By: Gary Benson

Re: Coming out finally - 11/22/22 08:44 PM

My ladyfriend has developed high blood pressure and had two jabs. Never even considered the connection.
My Brother has had several jabs and had covid several times. He now has severe heart issues and blames it on covid, not the jab.
Posted By: grumley701

Re: Coming out finally - 11/22/22 09:02 PM

There's some serous Stockholm syndrome being displayed in this thread...
Posted By: AntiGov

Re: Coming out finally - 11/22/22 09:20 PM

Posted By: lee steinmeyer

Re: Coming out finally - 11/22/22 09:26 PM

The people that live around here are mostly jabbed. The last year or so, they have all caught it. My wife and I would not take the jab, and neither her nor I have had covid, and we have gone where we want and don’t wear a worthless mask. All my neighbors have had it, all vaxed up, I think they are getting it from the jab. They all say the same rehearsed line, “but it wasn’t as bad since I got the shot”. I tell them, mine wasn’t bad either…I didn’t get it at all!

Re: Coming out finally - 11/22/22 09:36 PM

,^^^^
Maybe the "jab" is actually weakening their immune system?
Posted By: gcs

Re: Coming out finally - 11/22/22 10:03 PM

My wife can't take vac's, doctors orders, In fact the doctor claims she wouldn't take the vax at all if she wasn't required to, too many issues popping up. I didn't get the original or boosters, we both have been covid free, Same with the flu vax, Everyone I know that had the shot got the flu, bad...We do the Ivermectin protocol which is supposed to help with the flu also....I'm not anti vax at all, but since the beginning something about the covid shot felt off to me. I'm sure there are people that feel it's worth it, but I think there's too much money on the line ,and the behind the scene politicking will continue to cover up.

Re: Coming out finally - 11/22/22 10:42 PM

People are easily fooled and easily frightened

Re: Coming out finally - 11/22/22 10:46 PM

It 100% should matter if they are twisting facts and numbers to fit their narrative. Reading comprehension is important.

You mean like the CDC not pointing it out until ordered too by the court? The people making money off the plannedemic are not going to give up the truth.
© 2024 Trapperman Forums