Home

WHAT is this!!!

Posted By: varmintshooter

WHAT is this!!! - 11/23/22 12:03 PM

.103 Who is socially disadvantaged?

(a) General. Socially disadvantaged individuals are those who have been subjected to racial or ethnic prejudice or cultural bias within American society because of their identities as members of groups and without regard to their individual qualities. The social disadvantage must stem from circumstances beyond their control.

(b) Members of designated groups.

(1) There is a rebuttable presumption that the following individuals are socially disadvantaged: Black Americans; Hispanic Americans; Native Americans (Alaska Natives, Native Hawaiians, or enrolled members of a Federally or State recognized Indian Tribe); Asian Pacific Americans (persons with origins from Burma, Thailand, Malaysia, Indonesia, Singapore, Brunei, Japan, China (including Hong Kong), Taiwan, Laos, Cambodia (Kampuchea), Vietnam, Korea, The Philippines, U.S. Trust Territory of the Pacific Islands (Republic of Palau), Republic of the Marshall Islands, Federated States of Micronesia, the Commonwealth of the Northern Mariana Islands, Guam, Samoa, Macao, Fiji, Tonga, Kiribati, Tuvalu, or Nauru); Subcontinent Asian Americans (persons with origins from India, Pakistan, Bangladesh, Sri Lanka, Bhutan, the Maldives Islands or Nepal); and members of other groups designated from time to time by SBA according to procedures set forth at paragraph (d) of this section. Being born in a country does not, by itself, suffice to make the birth country an individual's country of origin for purposes of being included within a designated group.

If everyone is disadvantaged except a white male then who is really disadvantaged?
Posted By: DaveP

Re: WHAT is this!!! - 11/23/22 12:08 PM

Originally Posted by varmintshooter

If everyone is disadvantaged except a white male then who is really disadvantaged?

LOL, that is who is PAYING for all this!!!
Posted By: gcs

Re: WHAT is this!!! - 11/23/22 12:59 PM

My ancestors were "disadvantaged" when they came here, as were the people doing the disadvantaging when THEY got here! Everyone got their turn in the soup. What did they do?
They pulled up their big boy pants, worked hard, supported their families and made sure the next generation got an education. No whining, no welfare, just hard work and faith.

Not a lot of that going around anymore....
Posted By: Gary Benson

Re: WHAT is this!!! - 11/23/22 01:52 PM

I'm German and Swede. Germans used to be called Krauts, so I'm pretty sure I can get in line too.
My Dad was a farmer and a cousin from Seattle called us Sodbusters. That's gotta be worth something.
I hauled garbage for 21 years and a gal called me a Bottomfeeder one time. If that isn't socially disadvangated I'll eat your hat.
Posted By: Leftlane

Re: WHAT is this!!! - 11/23/22 02:13 PM

Take a DNA test to find out your percent victim

Posted By: w side rd 151

Re: WHAT is this!!! - 11/23/22 02:19 PM

My ancestors where of German descent . They came to AMERICA in the mid to late 1700's They wanted a better life than what they had .But coming to America was a lot more difficult than .No planes trains or cars . And only a very small amount of info and knowledge of where and what was America .No internet of cell phones to get a quick idea of what was necessary to have if you made that move . But the chance of a better life was what they wanted .They left to go to somewhere that they now just about nothing about .And they at least those that made it here arrived to nothing No taxi or box truck to load their belongings in If they where very fortunate someone with a horse and wagon where there to help them . At some point they applied for some land to make themselves a new home . Hard work was alll any of them every knew .But the very early once bonded with their neighbors because their days lives depended on it AND WHILE THEY RETAINED THEIR ETHNIC BACKROUNDS THE BECCAME AMERICANS They join the Army and helped win freedom for America They took positions in local government and worked to get the things that they could have by doing that work . That idea of working and working together for the good of all is lost here now .Nearly no one wants to be known as an American .We all want to be hyphenated several times over and being American is and after thought As far as doing something to be able to get something in return Many are sure the world owes them something and that something has no end to it
Posted By: HayDay

Re: WHAT is this!!! - 11/23/22 02:27 PM

What that is is a massive vote buying scam using borrowed money. Would say tax payer money but there are not enough people paying taxes to buy that many votes. Buying one vote is cheap enough, but not buying one vote. More like 100 Million votes.......and more coming across the border each day.
Posted By: 330-Trapper

Re: WHAT is this!!! - 11/23/22 03:00 PM

Vote buying scam is right
Posted By: Scuba1

Re: WHAT is this!!! - 11/23/22 04:51 PM

Originally Posted by Gary Benson
I'm German and Swede. Germans used to be called Krauts, so I'm pretty sure I can get in line too.
My Dad was a farmer and a cousin from Seattle called us Sodbusters. That's gotta be worth something.
I hauled garbage for 21 years and a gal called me a Bottomfeeder one time. If that isn't socially disadvangated I'll eat your hat.

Snigger whistle
Posted By: Gary Benson

Re: WHAT is this!!! - 11/23/22 07:09 PM

Originally Posted by Scuba1
Originally Posted by Gary Benson

Snigger whistle

Oh now ya did it!! Paul!!!!!!!
Posted By: foxkidd44

Re: WHAT is this!!! - 11/23/22 07:19 PM

I’m Native American!! I’m disadvantaged,, I can’t afford to keep my truck filled up with gas!!
Posted By: warrior

Re: WHAT is this!!! - 11/23/22 08:15 PM

Got all of y'all beat.

I'm white, southern, male, Christian, straight, conservative.

The most hated demographic in the US and the only one everyone is encouraged to hate.

So when can I expect my reparations?
Posted By: KeithC

Re: WHAT is this!!! - 11/23/22 08:19 PM

Originally Posted by warrior
Got all of y'all beat.

I'm white, southern, male, Christian, straight, conservative.

The most hated demographic in the US and the only one everyone is encouraged to hate.

So when can I expect my reparations?

According to the current main stream media, you are the greatest terrorist threat America has ever faced and the cause of most of the world's suffering.

Keith
© 2024 Trapperman Forums