Home

Vevor stuffers questions

Posted By: dustytinner

Vevor stuffers questions - 11/24/22 01:43 PM

Does anyone own one? I've tried to contact the manufacturer but I get a sort if generic response.
Do they have metal or plastic gears?
Is the plunger removable?
Posted By: Macthediver

Re: Vevor stuffers questions - 11/24/22 02:05 PM

I don't know about a Vevor? It looks similar to mine which is a 7lb Rovson. Mine has steel gears and works good for what it cost and how we use it. My son and I have talked about getting a larger capacity stuffer. When we do big sausage stick we have to keep reloading.
I would also not buy another stuffer where the canister hangs on pins like my current one. We've had a couple stiff batches of sausage actually bend the hanger brackets. If I buy a bigger stuffer it will be one where canister set on the base not hangers.
All things to think about. Good luck

Mac
Posted By: dustytinner

Re: Vevor stuffers questions - 11/24/22 07:14 PM

T
Posted By: yotetrapper30

Re: Vevor stuffers questions - 11/24/22 07:43 PM

I wouldn't. I ordered a stuffer from them and waited a month and never got anything. Had to threaten to sick paypal on them to get my money back.
Posted By: trapperkeck

Re: Vevor stuffers questions - 11/25/22 01:08 AM

I have the Hakka 11# stuffer I am quite happy with. I ordered through Wayfair, order was shipped/received expeditiously. It's a pretty bulletproof stuffer, all metal parts. There were a couple different models when I ordered. One had plastic stuffing tubes and poor reviews. Mine is all stainless.
© 2024 Trapperman Forums