Home

Biden just said: ban all semi-automatic guns

Posted By: Grandpa Trapper

Biden just said: ban all semi-automatic guns - 11/25/22 06:37 PM

He went from saying he wants to ban AR 15’s to now banning all semi-automatic firearms which make up 50 percent of all firearm sales. He said “the idea we still allow the purchase of semi-automatic firearms is sick, just sick. It has no socially redeeming value, zero. None.” Keep going Joey. Just say what you really mean. I want to ban all firearms. They don’t have any socially redeeming value.
Posted By: Leftlane

Re: Biden just said: ban all semi-automatic guns - 11/25/22 06:43 PM

Let's for Brandon
Posted By: danny clifton

Re: Biden just said: ban all semi-automatic guns - 11/25/22 06:43 PM

He wont try to confiscate any his self. Its like saying the war in Ukraine needs to happen. He will stay safely barricaded behind the secret service sending others out to risk their lives.
Posted By: Flicker Shad

Re: Biden just said: ban all semi-automatic guns - 11/25/22 06:53 PM

Originally Posted by danny clifton
He wont try to confiscate any his self. Its like saying the war in Ukraine needs to happen. He will stay safely barricaded behind the secret service sending others out to risk their lives.

No different than any politician. Both sides did it.
Posted By: Marty

Re: Biden just said: ban all semi-automatic guns - 11/25/22 07:04 PM

People voted for more this?
Posted By: GREENCOUNTYPETE

Re: Biden just said: ban all semi-automatic guns - 11/25/22 07:15 PM

so the most commonly used self defense firearm has no redeeming value

interesting

he might as well just say Die you peasant you are not deserving of your right to life guaranteed in the constitution
Posted By: Blaine County

Re: Biden just said: ban all semi-automatic guns - 11/25/22 07:18 PM

Stop the circus show. Run good candidates. Stop making excuses. Win.

That's how you slow this crap down. Someday when the Feds come for our guns, fight.

In the meantime, stock up.

Re: Biden just said: ban all semi-automatic guns - 11/25/22 07:51 PM

as soon as law enforcement turns theirs in.....which includes secret service.
Posted By: arcticotter

Re: Biden just said: ban all semi-automatic guns - 11/25/22 08:05 PM

mad my sister from MN just showed up to my mothers to spend the weekend with us. She completely supports all this BS and he husband is a city cop go figure. Man I could just puke listening to her and her daughter. Time to go out and shoot some pheasants with my automatic shotgun!!!!! And hopefully find a buck for the kids and wife to shoot.

Re: Biden just said: ban all semi-automatic guns - 11/25/22 08:32 PM

Yep. Cops just follow orders. So when ordered to take your firearms guess what? Dont waste bullets on them. Go after the order givers first
Posted By: HobbieTrapper

Re: Biden just said: ban all semi-automatic guns - 11/25/22 08:41 PM

Yep. Cops just follow orders. So when ordered to take your firearms guess what? Dont waste bullets on them. Go after the order givers first

The steak and ale is on me afterwards.
Posted By: Mark K

Re: Biden just said: ban all semi-automatic guns - 11/25/22 08:45 PM

If a few go out to take the guns, they are violating their oath of office or whatever you want to call it to protect the Constitution. When they get blasted for being traitors to the country, more violators will come at one time to each victim. But when the traitors start getting blasted from 4 directions, they will wise up quickly. Now, at this point, all of the Patriots will be forced to round up the traitors and execute them. This means the cops who violated the Constitution and all of the politicians who voted to try to take our rights. French Revolution Part Deux.
Posted By: trapdog1

Re: Biden just said: ban all semi-automatic guns - 11/25/22 08:47 PM

The Idiot is the dumbest, most moronic piece of crap to ever hold office.
Posted By: Boco

Re: Biden just said: ban all semi-automatic guns - 11/25/22 08:50 PM

Originally Posted by Mark K

If a few go out to take the guns, they are violating their oath of office or whatever you want to call it to protect the Constitution. When they get blasted for being traitors to the country, more violators will come at one time to each victim. But when the traitors start getting blasted from 4 directions, they will wise up quickly. Now, at this point, all of the Patriots will be forced to round up the traitors and execute them. This means the cops who violated the Constitution and all of the politicians who voted to try to take our rights. French Revolution Part Deux.

i would wait a while until your armed forces have their hands full in Eastern Europe and Taiwan before engaging in a civil war.
Then you may get help from the Russians and the Chinamen.

Re: Biden just said: ban all semi-automatic guns - 11/25/22 08:54 PM

Originally Posted by trapdog1
The Idiot is the dumbest, most moronic piece of crap to ever hold office.

he seems quite positive anyone with a semi automatic gun didn't vote for him , I know he has to be wrong but he wants to divide.

can only hope when he says stuff like this it is played on repeat at election time so that those who both voted for him and have a semi automatic gun think about a different candidate.

do you know why breweries continued to operate and the rich didn't worry about prohibition in the previous century. because they could afford a doctor to prescribe them alcohol.
the weren't governed by the same set of laws , and that is just plain wrong and unconstitutional.

1 set of laws for everyone , everyone top to bottom no exceptions , is the only way to operate

Re: Biden just said: ban all semi-automatic guns - 11/25/22 08:56 PM

also did you know , under Slick willy the double barrel shotgun with 1 trigger was made a semi automatic , we knew this was bad news then and people said we were crazy how could that make a difference.
so now you can see even the single trigger double gun is in the sights of the supreme dictator.

Re: Biden just said: ban all semi-automatic guns - 11/25/22 09:12 PM

If cops will obey an order to let little kids get murdered they will obey an order to take your guns. The people giving those orders will want you to fight with their enforcers. They want to sit in their bunkers till its all over. To kill a snake you chop off its head. To take down tyranny you go after the tyrants. Once they are dealt with you can deal with their minions

Re: Biden just said: ban all semi-automatic guns - 11/25/22 09:26 PM

Originally Posted by Blaine County

That's how you slow this crap down. Someday when the Feds come for our guns, fight.

Wrong. We don't have a choice. "It's a big club, and you ain't in it."

Re: Biden just said: ban all semi-automatic guns - 11/25/22 09:52 PM

If cops will obey an order to let little kids get murdered they will obey an order to take your guns. The people giving those orders will want you to fight with their enforcers. They want to sit in their bunkers till its all over. To kill a snake you chop off its head. To take down tyranny you go after the tyrants. Once they are dealt with you can deal with their minions

I wonder if those bunkers can hold their families?
Posted By: Fisher Man

Re: Biden just said: ban all semi-automatic guns - 11/25/22 09:54 PM

I agree with trapdog1. The man is a complete moron. How many guns are protecting his arse?
Posted By: nh toe pincher

Re: Biden just said: ban all semi-automatic guns - 11/25/22 10:33 PM

Originally Posted by Mark K

politicians take an oath to uphold the Constitution too.
Posted By: DaveP

Re: Biden just said: ban all semi-automatic guns - 11/25/22 10:47 PM

[Linked Image]

Re: Biden just said: ban all semi-automatic guns - 11/25/22 10:48 PM

Originally Posted by Flicker Shad

Wrong. We don't have a choice. "It's a big club, and you ain't in it."

Sure we do. The election deniers lost. It was a stupid strategy. Move on and win.

Re: Biden just said: ban all semi-automatic guns - 11/26/22 12:59 AM

Your outta touch with reality baine.

Re: Biden just said: ban all semi-automatic guns - 11/26/22 01:31 AM

How did the election denier strategy work in swing states?

Wouldn't you have preferred a big majority in the house and a majority in the senate?

Ol Biden wouldn't have a chance on gun control.

Who's out of touch with reality?
Posted By: Anonymous

Re: Biden just said: ban all semi-automatic guns - 11/26/22 01:37 AM

Wouldn't you have preferred a big majority in the house and a majority in the senate?

You don't think McConnel and his cronies unwillingness to help finance conservative candidates played a role? Your election denier defeat claim sounds like the ABC World News, CNN, Fox, or any other "news" entity of the main stream variety.

Re: Biden just said: ban all semi-automatic guns - 11/26/22 01:41 AM

It's always someone else's fault. Sounds familiar.
Posted By: Anonymous

Re: Biden just said: ban all semi-automatic guns - 11/26/22 01:47 AM

McConnel had know problem financing Murkowski. You know that shining star of conservatism. lol
Posted By: Catch22

Re: Biden just said: ban all semi-automatic guns - 11/26/22 01:53 AM

I agree with BC. Quoting George Carlin without action means nil. Run good candidates means WE get involved and put candidates of our choosing on the ballot not voting on whoever were told the choices are.

I've said it a million times here, it starts at home. We all need to get deeply involved, put in the time and run people we trust from our neighborhoods. Uphill battle, sure. But we have the power to put Constitutional loving representatives, with our voice, in to office. Today's times, seem like no one has the time, but they do have the time to complain about the direction we're headed.
Posted By: Andrew Eastwood

Re: Biden just said: ban all semi-automatic guns - 11/26/22 01:58 AM

Wow, what stupidity. All of the firearms in the hands of citizens may become weapons if they try taking them away from the citizens. I still can't believe the amount of idiots that voted for more of this unconstitutional dung.
I sure wish folks would quit saying how stupid can the dems get, they have taken it as a hold my beer moment. Excuse me, a hold my soy latte moment.
Posted By: 330-Trapper

Re: Biden just said: ban all semi-automatic guns - 11/26/22 03:17 AM

Originally Posted by GREENCOUNTYPETE
also did you know , under Slick willy the double barrel shotgun with 1 trigger was made a semi automatic , we knew this was bad news then and people said we were crazy how could that make a difference.
so now you can see even the single trigger double gun is in the sights of the supreme dictator.

Unreal the downward progression
Posted By: ol' dad

Re: Biden just said: ban all semi-automatic guns - 11/26/22 05:14 AM

I wish James was still around so I could ask him just to go write that fat check he talked about that would stop all this gun grabbing... Maybe the other lawyer(s) on here will step up for him. :Rolleyes:

Ol dad

Posted By: Quartermastersir

Re: Biden just said: ban all semi-automatic guns - 11/26/22 05:15 AM

Interesting concept, you mean like fetterman? The gov from New York? The inept gov from MN? the racist AG in Mn? Joe Biden?? Dems didn't need to run good canidates to win.

Re: Biden just said: ban all semi-automatic guns - 11/26/22 03:02 PM

Bowing to the alter of compromise appears to be the current conservative desire. We are pass that by years.

We need to pull that rope past half way before giving the libs any slack. Faced with that impossibly, prepare for the worst and delight in it.
Posted By: Fisher Man

Re: Biden just said: ban all semi-automatic guns - 11/26/22 03:41 PM

What should be banned is BIDEN !
Posted By: Dirt

Re: Biden just said: ban all semi-automatic guns - 11/26/22 03:54 PM

Sure we do. The election deniers lost. It was a stupid strategy. Move on and win.

I can't figure out (strategy or not a strategy) how telling your potential voters that the elections are rigged (true or not true) will motivate them to vote. Seems to me that would discourage them and make them decide; "Why vote? The other side will just cheat and win." ?
confused

"The tactic of campaigning on a distrust of democracy can confuse voters on whether their vote matters or not. Joe Kent, a Republican running for Congress in Washington, said voters sometimes ask him why they should bother voting at all if elections are rigged."

Re: Biden just said: ban all semi-automatic guns - 11/26/22 04:29 PM

Newsom won't challenge Biden in 2024, says he is 'all in' on president's re-election.
Newsom had been eyed by some Democrats as a potential replacement for Biden on 2024 ticket.

Re: Biden just said: ban all semi-automatic guns - 11/26/22 05:21 PM

Biden says all you need to own is a double barrel shotgun. I bet he never shot one. Remember when he said if there is prowler outside your house just go out on the patio (giving up the security of your home and going out in the open) and blow two shots in the air (now having an empty firearm) and the prowler will be so scared he will run away. Of course, Biden is so stupid he doesn’t realize the prowler may be armed and shoot back while you stand there with an empty firearm or there may be more than one bad guy. The naive mainstream media bought this idiotic recommendation.
Posted By: Diggerman

Re: Biden just said: ban all semi-automatic guns - 11/26/22 05:27 PM

Originally Posted by Dirt

I can't figure out (strategy or not a strategy) how telling your potential voters that the elections are rigged (true or not true) will motivate them to vote. Seems to me that would discourage them and make them decide; "Why vote? The other side will just cheat and win." ?
confused

"The tactic of campaigning on a distrust of democracy can confuse voters on whether their vote matters or not. Joe Kent, a Republican running for Congress in Washington, said voters sometimes ask him why they should bother voting at all if elections are rigged."

You are partially correct, However, Ignoring election fraud is not a good strategy.

Re: Biden just said: ban all semi-automatic guns - 11/26/22 05:42 PM

Originally Posted by Diggerman

You are partially correct, However, Ignoring election fraud is not a good strategy.

There is no election fraud. Not everyone has the capacity to count all the votes in their state the same day like some of the bigger states that have smarter people running them.

We have to compromise with the compromised. lol

Re: Biden just said: ban all semi-automatic guns - 11/26/22 05:47 PM

Originally Posted by Diggerman

there has been 2 years to prove election fraud , better at this point to say , maybe there was maybe there wasn't but there was certainly opportunity for it so we need to make sure we have air tight election policies that involve checks at every point to maintain chain if custody and ensure accurate recounts can be made.

we have the data to show that there was not good chain of custody and there was sloppy handling from the audits that were done.

Re: Biden just said: ban all semi-automatic guns - 11/26/22 06:02 PM

I'm pretty sure most states don't count all the votes on the same day. It's not fraud to not count all the votes on the same day.

"Florida law allows mailed-in ballots to be opened and processed starting 22 days before Election Day. Who voted for whom isn't known until election night when these ballots are actually tallied by the machines, but the ballots are ready to be tallied so Americans could know fairly early on election night who Floridians chose for president.

Contrast that with several battleground states that experts say could be decisive in this election: Michigan, Wisconsin and Pennsylvania. In all three of those states, election law says they cannot start opening mailed-in ballots until Election Day morning.

These states, McReynolds says, “have outdated laws that policymakers refuse to modernize. And that puts a big burden on election officials to get all that work done in a very short window of time."

As if when ballots get opened wasn't already complicated, 23 states and the District of Columbia allow ballots to be counted after Nov. 3, as long as they were postmarked by Election Day. When those ballots have to be received by election officials also varies by state. In some states those late ballots have to be received by the day after elections. Some states give those ballots a week or more to arrive in election offices. "

From 2020. Might have changed in 2022.
Posted By: hippie

Re: Biden just said: ban all semi-automatic guns - 11/26/22 06:21 PM

I'm pretty sure most states don't count all the votes on the same day. It's not fraud to not count all the votes on the same day.

"Florida law allows mailed-in ballots to be opened and processed starting 22 days before Election Day. Who voted for whom isn't known until election night when these ballots are actually tallied by the machines, but the ballots are ready to be tallied so Americans could know fairly early on election night who Floridians chose for president.

Contrast that with several battleground states that experts say could be decisive in this election: Michigan, Wisconsin and Pennsylvania. In all three of those states, election law says they cannot start opening mailed-in ballots until Election Day morning.

These states, McReynolds says, “have outdated laws that policymakers refuse to modernize. And that puts a big burden on election officials to get all that work done in a very short window of time."

As if when ballots get opened wasn't already complicated, 23 states and the District of Columbia allow ballots to be counted after Nov. 3, as long as they were postmarked by Election Day. When those ballots have to be received by election officials also varies by state. In some states those late ballots have to be received by the day after elections. Some states give those ballots a week or more to arrive in election offices. "

From 2020. Might have changed in 2022.

Pa. law also says ballots must be received by 8pm on election day........buuuutt.....the democrats went to our democrat controlled court and extended it 3 days, a move that our constitution says only congress can do. Then they "found" enough ballots to surpass Trumps lead.

Don't tell me there were no shenanigans!

Re: Biden just said: ban all semi-automatic guns - 11/26/22 06:27 PM

When I voted the other day I was asked if I wanted to use the touch screen or a ballot. If voting is done on a computer there is no way to verify anything. More opportunity for fraud than the mail in ballot fiasco.

Re: Biden just said: ban all semi-automatic guns - 11/26/22 06:50 PM

This is getting off the subject of guns.
Posted By: Scuba1

Re: Biden just said: ban all semi-automatic guns - 11/26/22 06:57 PM

To the original post. See my signature .

Re: Biden just said: ban all semi-automatic guns - 11/26/22 07:04 PM

Can anyone cite to a court case where 2020 election fraud was proven? No YouTube videos, memes or "documentaries."

Losing sucks but you have to suck it up, work harder, be smarter and win. That's how we protect the 2A.

My kids would have a rough ride home if they lost and walked off the field or mat and started claiming that the ref or opponent cheated them. A lot of people need to remember this basic life lesson.
Posted By: KOSOI

Re: Biden just said: ban all semi-automatic guns - 11/26/22 07:26 PM

Originally Posted by Grandpa Trapper
He went from saying he wants to ban AR 15’s to now banning all semi-automatic firearms which make up 50 percent of all firearm sales. He said “the idea we still allow the purchase of semi-automatic firearms is sick, just sick. It has no socially redeeming value, zero. None.” Keep going Joey. Just say what you really mean. I want to ban all firearms. They don’t have any socially redeeming value.

In March or so, I wrote about it, but no one believed me.
Posted By: warrior

Re: Biden just said: ban all semi-automatic guns - 11/26/22 07:31 PM

So candidates in states that cheat couldn't win for calling out the cheat. Makes sense in your bootlicking logic.

Re: Biden just said: ban all semi-automatic guns - 11/26/22 07:42 PM

Originally Posted by warrior

So candidates in states that cheat couldn't win for calling out the cheat. Makes sense in your bootlicking logic.

I wish guys like you knew how to win. How to succeed. Your losing strategies are affecting our constitutional rights.

There was no cheating. Outfoxed on mail in ballots before 11/2020, probably but that's not fraud. But you can't fix that if you keep losing.

Re: Biden just said: ban all semi-automatic guns - 11/26/22 07:47 PM

So Bush 1, Dole, McCain, Romney were winners?

I seem to recall your type hating Reagan saying he was going to lose like Goldwater.

Re: Biden just said: ban all semi-automatic guns - 11/26/22 08:06 PM

I wish guys like you knew how to win. How to succeed. Your losing strategies are affecting our constitutional rights.

There was no cheating. Outfoxed on mail in ballots before 11/2020, probably but that's not fraud. But you can't fix that if you keep losing.

Says a guy that votes third party, lol. That's a winning strategy!

Re: Biden just said: ban all semi-automatic guns - 11/26/22 08:14 PM

So Bush 1, Dole, McCain, Romney were winners?

I seem to recall your type hating Reagan saying he was going to lose like Goldwater.

lol

Everybody better sharpen their archery skills.

Re: Biden just said: ban all semi-automatic guns - 11/26/22 08:15 PM

They will run out of jack boots and politicians before we run out of semi auto weapons or ammo is my guess.

Re: Biden just said: ban all semi-automatic guns - 11/26/22 08:19 PM

Originally Posted by Scuba1
They will run out of jack boots and politicians before we run out of semi auto weapons or ammo is my guess.

Has anyone introduced legislation banning horse manure, charcoal, sulfur or rust?

Re: Biden just said: ban all semi-automatic guns - 11/26/22 08:20 PM

They better have armor in this area.

Re: Biden just said: ban all semi-automatic guns - 11/26/22 08:28 PM

Originally Posted by HobbieTrapper

Has anyone introduced legislation banning horse manure, charcoal, sulfur or rust?

Horse manure does not get banned ... it gets elected into congress.

Re: Biden just said: ban all semi-automatic guns - 11/26/22 08:37 PM

Horse manure does not get banned ... it gets elected into congress.

I hear what you are saying but horse manure actually has value, congress……….

Re: Biden just said: ban all semi-automatic guns - 11/26/22 08:58 PM

Well yes, If I had to choose between a truck load of horse crap and a bus load of congress critters. Its a no brainer ..... much like a bus load of congress critters. I'll take the horse crap any day.

Re: Biden just said: ban all semi-automatic guns - 11/26/22 10:18 PM

someday the truth about how electronic voting was rigged for liberals may be common knowledge...

Re: Biden just said: ban all semi-automatic guns - 11/26/22 11:06 PM

Originally Posted by Marty
someday the truth about how electronic voting was rigged for liberals may be common knowledge...

I doubt it. Just like the real truth about the President Kennedy assassination has never come out.
Posted By: Graham

Re: Biden just said: ban all semi-automatic guns - 11/27/22 12:46 AM

Canada is in the process of banning semi-autos. It can and will happen to a country near you.

Re: Biden just said: ban all semi-automatic guns - 11/27/22 12:53 AM

Originally Posted by Graham
Canada is in the process of banning semi-autos. It can and will happen to a country near you.

That would be a wonderful Christmas.
Posted By: bch

Re: Biden just said: ban all semi-automatic guns - 11/27/22 01:51 AM

They have said this crap for years and still nothing has happened.
Posted By: Steven 49er

Re: Biden just said: ban all semi-automatic guns - 11/27/22 02:34 AM

Not for lack of trying.

Re: Biden just said: ban all semi-automatic guns - 11/27/22 02:49 AM

Originally Posted by bch

the forwardness is changing , they hinted at things tried to make them make have some justification , they are getting bold

and yes things have happened small , incremental , to think that there isn't a constant steady march towards greater and greater restriction is naive.

if 55 years ago you told a WWII vet that he was going to have to go to a special federally licensed gun dealer to buy a gun or to sell it to a friend , neighbor , or relative they have known for years. that is the way it is in some states already.
or that a government would keep a list of "safe" guns bu that the list had nothing to do with the safety of the guns it was entirely to limit the guns available to the people of that state by exact make , model and even color.
that your kid going to school after having gone hunting with his 22 rifle locked in the trunk of his car would be grounds for expulsion and he could be made a felon and stripped of his right to own that gun.
or that a 20 year old service member might be delayed the purchase of a rifle to go hunting for 10 days just because of his age.

it is constant and incrimental

do you think it is a coincidence that the reporting of drunk driving has a multi page form that must be filled out to track it exactly down to place of last serve yet the fbi wants no reporting on firearms homicides and mass shootings they could require extreme detail yet they take media reports of the event as their reporting.

Re: Biden just said: ban all semi-automatic guns - 11/27/22 02:56 AM

Plenty is changing.
Posted By: Squash

Re: Biden just said: ban all semi-automatic guns - 11/27/22 11:26 AM

Originally Posted by GREENCOUNTYPETE
[quote=bch] They have said this crap for years and still nothing has happened.[/quote

it is constant and incrimental

do you think it is a coincidence that the reporting of drunk driving has a multi page form that must be filled out to track it exactly down to place of last serve yet the fbi wants no reporting on firearms homicides and mass shootings they could require extreme detail yet they take media reports of the event as their reporting.

Yet the worse mass shooting in the USA, Las Vegas, there has been little reporting of it and we will never know what ,why or how it happened.
The media , politicians and bureaucrats only use and hype the crisis that fits their narrative.

Re: Biden just said: ban all semi-automatic guns - 11/27/22 11:55 AM

Originally Posted by bch

Maybe you're too young to remember, but the Clinton ban that lasted 10 yrs is why there's one sitting in my collection. Ammo and reloading components have not reached the accessibility levels of pre-ban levels almost 20 yrs since the ban expired.

Don't kid yourself, given half the chance they would ban them.

Re: Biden just said: ban all semi-automatic guns - 11/27/22 12:27 PM

The way crime rates are climbing in the cities, a ban is definitely needed. [Linked Image]
Posted By: Spike369

Re: Biden just said: ban all semi-automatic guns - 11/27/22 01:47 PM

Yea, got some relatives like that. When they start talking their crap I just look at at them and say," intelligent people shut up when they don't know what they are talking about". They get a little upset but none of them want to engage me so we smile and they stay on their side of the room and I kick back and watch the game.
Posted By: white marlin

Re: Biden just said: ban all semi-automatic guns - 11/27/22 03:52 PM

Originally Posted by bch

keep empowering these freedom-haters and they'll eventually succeed.

Re: Biden just said: ban all semi-automatic guns - 11/27/22 04:07 PM

"In 1989, the George H. W. Bush administration had banned the importation of foreign-made, semiautomatic rifles deemed not to have "a legitimate sporting use." It did not affect similar but domestically-manufactured rifles."

"In the Presidential campaign last year Mr. Bush, a hunter and longtime member of the N.R.A., opposed to any bans on assault weapons. But a public outcry after a drifter armed with an AK-47 killed five schoolchildren in Stockton, Calif., in January helped convince others in the Administration that some limits were needed.
At the urging of William J. Bennett, the director of national drug control policy, the Administration suspended imports of certain types of semiautomatic assault rifles in March. The President expanded that temporary ban as part of a broader anticrime program that he announced in April, and said he would make it permanent for imported weapons that did not have a legitimate sporting use."

Re: Biden just said: ban all semi-automatic guns - 11/27/22 04:15 PM

George sr was a cia boss for years. Got mixed up in Iraq trying to take back Kuwaiti oil fields. The border was drawn by the british petroleum company (BP) at the end of WWII. Prior to WWII King Saud was making a claim. Kuwait was originally just a port in the ottoman empire.

The corruption of our "elected" government knows no bounds.

Re: Biden just said: ban all semi-automatic guns - 11/27/22 04:20 PM

There are several people I have met through TMAN I would trust to be an honest politician. Spending their time protecting civil rights and U.S. sovereignty. So how do you get them elected? TManers favorite thing to accuse people of is throwing away their vote if you dont vote D or R. No matter that the only difference is what they say cause they are in reality in lock step with each other.

Re: Biden just said: ban all semi-automatic guns - 11/27/22 04:22 PM

"In 1989, the George H. W. Bush administration had banned the importation of foreign-made, semiautomatic rifles deemed not to have "a legitimate sporting use." It did not affect similar but domestically-manufactured rifles."

"In the Presidential campaign last year Mr. Bush, a hunter and longtime member of the N.R.A., opposed to any bans on assault weapons. But a public outcry after a drifter armed with an AK-47 killed five schoolchildren in Stockton, Calif., in January helped convince others in the Administration that some limits were needed.
At the urging of William J. Bennett, the director of national drug control policy, the Administration suspended imports of certain types of semiautomatic assault rifles in March. The President expanded that temporary ban as part of a broader anticrime program that he announced in April, and said he would make it permanent for imported weapons that did not have a legitimate sporting use."

He, along with Reagan also wrote a letter to congress urging them to get behind Clintons ban. Their support no doubt helped get it passed, along with the Brady bill.

That's why I don't understand people saying we have to run " electable" candidates, aka swamped smooth talkers.

I stand corrected, it was two former democrats who signed with Reagan.
https://www.latimes.com/archives/la-xpm-1994-05-05-mn-54185-story.html
Posted By: YaYa

Re: Biden just said: ban all semi-automatic guns - 11/27/22 04:23 PM

Once again I ask myself why we don't examine why these young men resort to violence. Perhaps this has more to do with moral fiber than availability of certain kinds of weapons. What? We limit mass shootings to handguns so the casualty count is lower?

Re: Biden just said: ban all semi-automatic guns - 11/27/22 04:28 PM

Reagan was senile like Biden in the 90's. You could probably get him to sign anything. Just Sayin!
Posted By: upstateNY

Re: Biden just said: ban all semi-automatic guns - 11/27/22 04:32 PM

Biden ran on these policies.He didn't make them up after getting in office.But hey,,I guess he had a pulse,,barely.

Re: Biden just said: ban all semi-automatic guns - 11/27/22 04:37 PM

it is coming but who knows exactly how far ahead it is..... they know the time is right because most will not do anything about it other than line up to turn in....first they will ban sales/transfers and then they will ban possession with a turn in period. It is hard to completely eliminate the political opposition if they are armed...

oregon has a over 10 magazine ban of some kind coming/pending or whatever...
Posted By: lumberjack391

Re: Biden just said: ban all semi-automatic guns - 11/27/22 04:41 PM

All you have to do is wave your double barrel at the threat and your good says the man guarded to the hilt.
Posted By: bearcat2

Re: Biden just said: ban all semi-automatic guns - 11/27/22 04:42 PM

Can anyone cite to a court case where 2020 election fraud was proven? No YouTube videos, memes or "documentaries."

Losing sucks but you have to suck it up, work harder, be smarter and win. That's how we protect the 2A.

My kids would have a rough ride home if they lost and walked off the field or mat and started claiming that the ref or opponent cheated them. A lot of people need to remember this basic life lesson.

I stand by my statement that NOBODY with a positive IQ believes there wasn't election fraud. The fact that no court cases found so is irrelevant other than to show how deep the corruption goes. Anybody who claims there was not election fraud is knowingly lying.

The fact that nothing was changed to prevent future fraud means that until it is the voting system is broken and we will NOT change it at the ballot box until fraud is prevented. Saying it isn't so is actively supporting fraud and fraudelently elected officials, and all those appointed by them.

Re: Biden just said: ban all semi-automatic guns - 11/27/22 04:57 PM

Save your ink, “the gloves don’t fit…………” lol

Re: Biden just said: ban all semi-automatic guns - 11/27/22 05:01 PM

Originally Posted by hippie

He, along with Reagan also wrote a letter to congress urging them to get behind Clintons ban. Their support no doubt helped get it passed, along with the Brady bill.

That's why I don't understand people saying we have to run " electable" candidates, aka swamped smooth talkers.

By the time of Brady Reagan was already suffering the effects of Alzheimers. Whether he actually signed or fully understood what he was signing could be in doubt.

Re: Biden just said: ban all semi-automatic guns - 11/27/22 05:14 PM

Originally Posted by bearcat2

I stand by my statement that NOBODY with a positive IQ believes there wasn't election fraud. The fact that no court cases found so is irrelevant other than to show how deep the corruption goes. Anybody who claims there was not election fraud is knowingly lying.

The fact that nothing was changed to prevent future fraud means that until it is the voting system is broken and we will NOT change it at the ballot box until fraud is prevented. Saying it isn't so is actively supporting fraud and fraudelently elected officials, and all those appointed by them.

So no court case?

I remember some cases being filed. I remember someone (Kanye's buddy) begging for money to fund them. I remember the cases being losers. But maybe I missed a winner.

Re: Biden just said: ban all semi-automatic guns - 11/27/22 05:16 PM

"Since the beginning of 2021, lawmakers have passed at least 42 restrictive voting laws in 21 states. Among those laws, 33 contain at least one restrictive provision that is in effect for the midterms in 20 states."

Re: Biden just said: ban all semi-automatic guns - 11/27/22 05:18 PM

Originally Posted by hippie

As a general rule, don't trust a former democrat parading as a republican on the 2A. Especially when he took executive action contrary to the 2A and otherwise did absolutely nothing to protect it.

Re: Biden just said: ban all semi-automatic guns - 11/27/22 05:53 PM

it is coming but who knows exactly how far ahead it is..... they know the time is right because most will not do anything about it other than line up to turn in....first they will ban sales/transfers and then they will ban possession with a turn in period. It is hard to completely eliminate the political opposition if they are armed...

oregon has a over 10 magazine ban of some kind coming/pending or whatever...

Doesn’t New York State have a similar law or even more restrictive and very few people turned in anything?

Re: Biden just said: ban all semi-automatic guns - 11/27/22 05:57 PM

This seems to have gone under the radar,

House passes semi-automatic gun ban summer of 2022.
https://nypost.com/2022/07/29/house-passes-semi-automatic-gun-ban-after-18-year-lapse/
Posted By: John C

Re: Biden just said: ban all semi-automatic guns - 11/27/22 09:14 PM

That was on a party line vote. For this to pass the senate 60 senators would have to vote for it. The only time VP Harris gets a vote is to break a tie. The senate is split 50 dems to 50 republicans and this will not get 60 votes to pass. After this session of congress ends the bill will die and cease to exist. For it to pass the new congress will have to introduce it and pass it in the house with 51% of the vote and the senate with 60votes.
Posted By: riverratdm

Re: Biden just said: ban all semi-automatic guns - 11/27/22 10:29 PM

Most of the cases were dissmissed on things that had nothing to do with the fraud being shown them. I remember one being dismissed becuase of some tecnicallity which basically said it was too late to do anything about it. Seemed to me courts didnt want to touch it with a 10ft pole.
Posted By: mnsota

Re: Biden just said: ban all semi-automatic guns - 11/27/22 10:37 PM

So no court case?

Not certain, but I thought none of the courts took up the cases except for one in Arizona that went to the Supreme and they rejected . Again not sure about that.
The Hunter laptop suppression alone is enough for me.
Posted By: ky_coyote_hunter

Re: Biden just said: ban all semi-automatic guns - 11/27/22 10:50 PM

Didn't the walking corpse supposedly get more votes than any other candidate in history?

Creep couldn't get 100 people together for a rally, dang straight I'm a election denier.

Re: Biden just said: ban all semi-automatic guns - 11/27/22 10:52 PM

Dominion's lawsuits against FOX, Sydney, Pillow man, OANN, Rudy, etc ain't being dismissed. Guess Dominion has good lawyers and a case.

P.S. All their great evidence is what they will have to present in these lawsuits.

Re: Biden just said: ban all semi-automatic guns - 11/27/22 11:24 PM

Originally Posted by mnsota
So no court case?

Not certain, but I thought none of the courts took up the cases except for one in Arizona that went to the Supreme and they rejected . Again not sure about that.
The Hunter laptop suppression alone is enough for me.

Trial courts will take up any case. It's up to the Plaintiff to plead the law and facts to keep it there. No law. No facts. Dismissed.

Trump or his stand-ins filed election fraud cases and did not have the facts to survive. We don't try cases with social media rumors or "documentaries."

Let's collectively pivot to a winner so we can actually try to protect the 2A.

Re: Biden just said: ban all semi-automatic guns - 11/27/22 11:39 PM

Al Capone never killed anybody.

Re: Biden just said: ban all semi-automatic guns - 11/27/22 11:39 PM

Let's collectively pivot to a winner so we can actually try to protect the 2A

who do you suggest?

Re: Biden just said: ban all semi-automatic guns - 11/27/22 11:44 PM

who do you suggest?

I can think of two, Smith and Wesson.

Re: Biden just said: ban all semi-automatic guns - 11/28/22 12:08 AM

who do you suggest?

Whoever protects the 2A AND can win the general election goes to the top of the list. Nobody is going all in on the 2A so "protect" is what we need. We're not realistically getting full autos at Cabelas.

I'm a right libertarian that is registered republican and votes republican 95 percent of the time. I would strongly prefer a candidate that supports small and very limited federal government and ending welfare. I'm not getting those. So at this point I only want a winner who will defend the 2A. A tax cut would be nice too.
Posted By: trapperkeck

Re: Biden just said: ban all semi-automatic guns - 11/28/22 12:34 AM

Well BC, that narrows it down. You got nothin' is what I'm reading here. Sick of educated morons telling me how things need to be changed and saying "stupid republicans have no answers". All the while, offering none of their own. You just go on ahead trying to square that circle in your pea brain.

Re: Biden just said: ban all semi-automatic guns - 11/28/22 12:56 AM

I want a candidate with calluses on his hands
Posted By: ol' dad

Re: Biden just said: ban all semi-automatic guns - 11/28/22 01:59 AM

I want a candidate with calluses on his hands

ruling out the womenfolk and lawyers I see.... lol

ol' dad
Posted By: JBR

Re: Biden just said: ban all semi-automatic guns - 11/28/22 03:48 AM

Good luck with that Brandon

Re: Biden just said: ban all semi-automatic guns - 11/28/22 10:36 AM

The reason we have so many liberal candidates is allowing women to vote.

Re: Biden just said: ban all semi-automatic guns - 11/28/22 10:46 AM

Lawyers dont even use the same language as everyone else. Legalese is the name for what they use. I think its job security. They can twist the simplest thing up till it takes volumes of thick books for one simple idea. The right to peacefully assemble for example. How can it be legal to require a permit to assemble peacefully?? Permit is just a shortened word for permission. If you need permission its not a right.

Sheep have more stick up for theirselves than Americans do.

Re: Biden just said: ban all semi-automatic guns - 11/28/22 11:16 AM

You need a pre-permit to get the permit. lol

“Can’t have people doing whatever they want in a free country.”
Posted By: Providence Farm

Re: Biden just said: ban all semi-automatic guns - 11/28/22 12:16 PM

The reason we have so many liberal candidates is allowing women to vote.

More likely it's becuse we let people that don't know what a woman is vote.

Re: Biden just said: ban all semi-automatic guns - 11/28/22 12:30 PM

Who do think elected Bill Clinton Providence?

https://cawp.rutgers.edu/gender-dif...ion-and-presidential-performance-ratings

https://thehill.com/homenews/campaign/3675477-young-women-are-trending-liberal-young-men-are-not/

Re: Biden just said: ban all semi-automatic guns - 11/28/22 12:31 PM

Its not a preponderance of men that believe in special rights for elemenohpees.

Re: Biden just said: ban all semi-automatic guns - 11/28/22 12:45 PM

ya'll can hash this around all you want too but they will ban firearms in the end....you need to figure out if you will turn em in, bury em or use em. Law enforcement, for the most part, has shown me they will follow orders....where else can they gat a good paying job sitting on their butt most of the day, being able to push people around and thinking they are special? Good benefits, pension, and health plans also...they ain't gonna quit.

Its commin fellas....if you cannot see that your beyond hope and you need to realize that there is no hope....or maybe it will all get better after the 24 election? smile

Re: Biden just said: ban all semi-automatic guns - 11/28/22 12:48 PM

Y'all aren't getting rid of women voters or lawyer politicians.

On lawyer politicians, I went to law school with some that quickly went into politics after graduation. All in that group graduated in the bottom percentiles of our class. All are awful politicians who routinely embarrass themselves and our state.

They couldn't hack it at the courthouse or at good law firms.

Some of them make it to Washington DC.

If they had the brain power and work ethic they would have gone the private practice route. Guaranteed. But they don't.

Re: Biden just said: ban all semi-automatic guns - 11/28/22 01:02 PM

ya'll can hash this around all you want too but they will ban firearms in the end....you need to figure out if you will turn em in, bury em or use em. Law enforcement, for the most part, has shown me they will follow orders....where else can they gat a good paying job sitting on their butt most of the day, being able to push people around and thinking they are special? Good benefits, pension, and health plans also...they ain't gonna quit.

Its commin fellas....if you cannot see that your beyond hope and you need to realize that there is no hope....

We need them to ban firearms, just like they did booze. lol Think about the blood that was shed over that.

Re: Biden just said: ban all semi-automatic guns - 11/28/22 01:25 PM

May as well get it over with as far as I am concerned. That way my grand kids won't have to do it.

Re: Biden just said: ban all semi-automatic guns - 11/28/22 01:26 PM

What average citizen put his life on the line to get booze?

Re: Biden just said: ban all semi-automatic guns - 11/28/22 01:44 PM

What average citizen put his life on the line to get booze?

The average citizen didn’t, those were the conformist bootlickers that vote for the government protection.

I hope you aren’t counting on them and can see we are were we are because of average.

Re: Biden just said: ban all semi-automatic guns - 11/28/22 01:46 PM

What freedom loving citizen put his life on the line to get booze during prohibition?
Posted By: white marlin

Re: Biden just said: ban all semi-automatic guns - 11/28/22 02:08 PM

May as well get it over with as far as I am concerned. That way my grand kids won't have to do it.

Thomas Paine in "The American Crisis"...

I once felt all that kind of anger, which a man ought to feel, against the mean principles that are held by the Tories: a noted one, who kept a tavern at Amboy, was standing at his door, with as pretty a child in his hand, about eight or nine years old, as I ever saw, and after speaking his mind as freely as he thought was prudent, finished with this unfatherly expression, "Well! give me peace in my day."

Not a man lives on the continent but fully believes that a separation must some time or other finally take place, and a generous parent should have said, "If there must be trouble, let it be in my day, that my child may have peace;"

Re: Biden just said: ban all semi-automatic guns - 11/28/22 02:52 PM

Originally Posted by white marlin

Thomas Paine in "The American Crisis"...

I once felt all that kind of anger, which a man ought to feel, against the mean principles that are held by the Tories: a noted one, who kept a tavern at Amboy, was standing at his door, with as pretty a child in his hand, about eight or nine years old, as I ever saw, and after speaking his mind as freely as he thought was prudent, finished with this unfatherly expression, "Well! give me peace in my day."

Not a man lives on the continent but fully believes that a separation must some time or other finally take place, and a generous parent should have said, "If there must be trouble, let it be in my day, that my child may have peace;"

I believe that peace always has,,and always will,,come in cycles.

Re: Biden just said: ban all semi-automatic guns - 11/28/22 02:55 PM

What cycle are we currently in?

Re: Biden just said: ban all semi-automatic guns - 11/28/22 03:06 PM

Too many thumb sucking educated mommy boys?

Ain't happy with nothing and don't know which end of a gun the business end is.

Re: Biden just said: ban all semi-automatic guns - 11/28/22 03:12 PM

Y'all aren't getting rid of women voters or lawyer politicians.

On lawyer politicians, I went to law school with some that quickly went into politics after graduation. All in that group graduated in the bottom percentiles of our class. All are awful politicians who routinely embarrass themselves and our state.

They couldn't hack it at the courthouse or at good law firms.

Some of them make it to Washington DC.

If they had the brain power and work ethic they would have gone the private practice route. Guaranteed. But they don't.

So you're saying there is no hope? I already knew that. Good job defining the problem.
smile
Posted By: Providence Farm

Re: Biden just said: ban all semi-automatic guns - 11/28/22 03:16 PM

Well I was 14 in 94 so wasn't paying much attention. I guess women just knew that man knows how to enjoy a cigar.

Re: Biden just said: ban all semi-automatic guns - 11/28/22 03:25 PM

Originally Posted by Providence Farm

Well I was 14 in 94 so wasn't paying much attention. I guess women just knew that man knows how to enjoy a cigar.

Ross Perrot

biggest 3rd party push in decades who did it rob votes from , not Bill.

Re: Biden just said: ban all semi-automatic guns - 11/28/22 03:38 PM

It must be awful to be a democrat living in constant fear you might have to take care of yourself.

At what point do we become so soft that a firearm is no longer an equalizer?

Re: Biden just said: ban all semi-automatic guns - 11/28/22 11:51 PM

What cycle are we currently in?

The in between.Thats part of the cycle.
© 2024 Trapperman Forums