Home

2 sec teams? UH OH

Posted By: jbyrd63

2 sec teams? UH OH - 11/26/22 07:50 PM

TCU looses, LSU wins , Just saying But might not happen ....
Posted By: la4wd54

Re: 2 sec teams? UH OH - 11/26/22 07:52 PM

LSU will win, not sure of TCU losing tho. Hope so... grin

Re: 2 sec teams? UH OH - 11/26/22 09:43 PM

OH BUT WAIT !!
LSU looses to GA in sec championship game. WHO OH WHO IS IN LINE ROLL TIDE !!!!!!!!!!!!

Re: 2 sec teams? UH OH - 11/26/22 09:49 PM

How you figure, a # 7 leapfrogging better teams? Nah
Posted By: bass10

Re: 2 sec teams? UH OH - 11/26/22 10:09 PM

Well I’m big enough to admit after that 2nd half performance that OSU does not deserve to be in. Now you should try it with 2 loss bama! Still gonna be interesting!
Posted By: Bob_Iowa

Re: 2 sec teams? UH OH - 11/27/22 12:24 AM

TCU is going to win, this is a poor performance by ISU, and I’m an ISU fan.
Posted By: Wanna Be

Re: 2 sec teams? UH OH - 11/27/22 12:47 AM

Originally Posted by bass10
Well I’m big enough to admit after that 2nd half performance that OSU does not deserve to be in. Now you should try it with 2 loss bama! Still gonna be interesting!

Getting slaughtered at home when you’re a favorite isn’t good for your Championship bid. Had it been close maybe, but that wasn’t even close.
Posted By: trapdog1

Re: 2 sec teams? UH OH - 11/27/22 01:23 AM

Originally Posted by Bob_Iowa
TCU is going to win, this is a poor performance by ISU, and I’m an ISU fan.

That was an ugly game for the Cyclones.

Re: 2 sec teams? UH OH - 11/27/22 02:43 AM

Yes bass but look at the losses and how they got beat ! That plays into the rankings largest loss was by 3 and both on the road in the SEC with NO TIME ON THE CLOCK ! Any football mind knows on the road against a ranked sec team is the toughest environment to win! If you want me to say Bama didn’t play well I won’t! They lost to a number 2 team and a number 10 at the time LSU is now 5 and yes the vols have dropped. Bama one and only weakness is it’s secondary I predict they would loose over a month ago because of it .
Posted By: Savell

Re: 2 sec teams? UH OH - 11/27/22 02:47 AM

Originally Posted by jbyrd63

Yes bass but look at the losses and how they got beat ! That plays into the rankings largest loss was by 3 and both on the road in the SEC with NO TIME ON THE CLOCK ! Any football mind knows on the road against a ranked sec team is the toughest environment to win! If you want me to say Bama didn’t play well I won’t! They lost to a number 2 team and a number 10 at the time LSU is now 5 and yes the vols have dropped. Bama one and only weakness is it’s secondary I predict they would loose over a month ago because of it .

... exactly... TSEC2 IS Going to the world series!!!!

Re: 2 sec teams? UH OH - 11/27/22 02:48 AM

Originally Posted by la4wd54
LSU will win, not sure of TCU losing tho. Hope so... grin

Umm I would like to redact that statement. We are pooping on ourselves tonite.
Posted By: Yukon John

Re: 2 sec teams? UH OH - 11/27/22 02:51 AM

I hope for jaybird's sake OH gets in as a 1 loss, and sec only gets one team! I know it won't happen, but his head would absolutely explode!
Posted By: Jtrapper

Re: 2 sec teams? UH OH - 11/27/22 02:56 AM

LSU is getting killed at the moment, lol.

Re: 2 sec teams? UH OH - 11/27/22 03:15 AM

TBAC is dominating the 2D division 7 right now !!

Re: 2 sec teams? UH OH - 11/27/22 03:28 AM

Yep LSU sucked it up ON THE ROAD!!!
Just proved my earlier point .
Roll tide !!!!! Backing their way in one win at a time !

Re: 2 sec teams? UH OH - 11/27/22 03:31 AM

Originally Posted by Yukon John
I hope for jaybird's sake OH gets in as a 1 loss, and sec only gets one team! I know it won't happen, but his head would absolutely explode!

No it won’t maybe another conference can win a chip ! I mean 15 out of 20 oh but wait Ga will still be in Nuff said !

Re: 2 sec teams? UH OH - 11/27/22 03:38 AM

... PAC 4 Division 2 winning it all and a fresh sack of pork cracklins... MoreNuffSaid !!

Re: 2 sec teams? UH OH - 11/27/22 03:45 AM

... lose is spelled with just one O uncle J

... two O’s changes the meaning
Posted By: Yukon John

Re: 2 sec teams? UH OH - 11/27/22 04:13 AM

Originally Posted by Yukon John

No it won’t maybe another conference can win a chip ! I mean 15 out of 20 oh but wait Ga will still be in Nuff said !

You're gonna get your wish, cuz Kstate is gonna kick TCUs butt next weekend, which only hurts the playoffs IMO! And yes, GA is the king, not bammah!
Posted By: sneaky

Re: 2 sec teams? UH OH - 11/27/22 05:45 AM

Yep LSU sucked it up ON THE ROAD!!!
Just proved my earlier point .
Roll tide !!!!! Backing their way in one win at a time !

I'll laugh my butt off if there's enough chaos in the room that Alabama is even considered. Because then, head to head records will come in to play and Tennessee will leap frog them.
Posted By: Nittany Lion

Re: 2 sec teams? UH OH - 11/27/22 10:14 AM

Don't forget about Southern Cal. Things could get interesting next weekend, but for the moment I think it will be Georgia, Michigan, TCU and Southern Cal.

Re: 2 sec teams? UH OH - 11/27/22 10:21 AM

I had forgotten about them. You’re correct Nittany.
© 2024 Trapperman Forums