Home

Hilarious story

Posted By: BernieB.

Hilarious story - 12/02/22 03:48 PM

Happened to a guy I know.

He was out setting traps with his 10-year-old son. They were under a bridge with a bunch of rip rap when they found a beaver run so they set a 330 in it. They continued on up the river, setting a couple more traps then when they came back by the 330, it already had a beaver in it. When they took the 330 off, the beaver took a couple big gasps for air, came to, and tried to get away. My friend grabbed the beaver by the hind feet. and swung it's head down onto the rocks really hard a few times. He said blood flew all over the place.

The next day they came back to check the traps and under the bridge were several law enforcement officers with the area all roped off. He asked what they were doing and they said they were investigating a crime scene. The kid pipes right up and says, "My dad did that!"

Next thing you know my friend has cops in front and beside him with one behind him ahold of his arm! He had a lot of explaining to do, but after it was all over he laughs about it now.
Posted By: 330-Trapper

Re: Hilarious story - 12/02/22 03:55 PM

That's the Greatest!!!
Awesome Story!!! grin
Posted By: martentrapper

Re: Hilarious story - 12/02/22 04:54 PM

Was the 330 visible? Under a bridge? How did the Leo see blood in the first place?
Posted By: beaverpeeler

Re: Hilarious story - 12/02/22 05:42 PM

Wellness check on the homeless.
Posted By: Hutchy

Re: Hilarious story - 12/02/22 05:43 PM

haha thats great
Posted By: MikeTraps2

Re: Hilarious story - 12/02/22 05:46 PM

Now thats funny right there
Posted By: BernieB.

Re: Hilarious story - 12/02/22 06:04 PM

Originally Posted by martentrapper
Was the 330 visible? Under a bridge? How did the Leo see blood in the first place?

Someone must have gone by in a boat or went under there for trapping and reported it. The place is not anywhere you would expect anyone else to be. Very long odds that anyone found the blood for sure.
Posted By: 20scout

Re: Hilarious story - 12/02/22 07:52 PM

Probably another trapper upset that you friend beat him to the spot.
Posted By: GREENCOUNTYPETE

Re: Hilarious story - 12/02/22 08:14 PM

good lesson , Trian your kids to what the 5th is and how to take it.

when cops are involved , kids shut your yap. everything you say can and will be used against me.

and absolutely no offense to any of you cops , you shouldn't talk till you have your union rep present.

because everything you say can and will be used against you also.

I just want to choose my own words that will not get miss construed , choosing words wisely as to not have two or more meanings.

Posted By: Wanna Be

Re: Hilarious story - 12/02/22 08:33 PM

Haha, that’s a good one!
Posted By: We-Sa

Re: Hilarious story - 12/02/22 08:35 PM

That’s too stinkin’ funny laugh
Posted By: Dirty D

Re: Hilarious story - 12/02/22 08:40 PM

Originally Posted by GREENCOUNTYPETE
good lesson , Trian your kids to what the 5th is and how to take it.

when cops are involved , kids shut your yap. everything you say can and will be used against me.

and absolutely no offense to any of you cops , you shouldn't talk till you have your union rep present.

because everything you say can and will be used against you also.

I just want to choose my own words that will not get miss construed , choosing words wisely as to not have two or more meanings.

Union rep?
in my experience after being in or working in over 1/2 dozen union shops the union may or may not help you. I have seen them actively throw their own members under the bus.

Just keep your yap shut and let Johnny law do his job, you don't have to help him.

As to the OP's post I find it funny without any proof, evidence or witness info they assumed it was human blood. If there was a body or other evidence of a fight or struggle maybe, but just some blood on a bridge?
Posted By: rex123

Re: Hilarious story - 12/02/22 09:23 PM

That's funny.
Posted By: Leftlane

Re: Hilarious story - 12/02/22 09:26 PM

grin
Posted By: Providence Farm

Re: Hilarious story - 12/02/22 10:53 PM

I'm in trouble if anyone looks in my shed. I had 5 gallons of chicken blood I was going to make blood mill for the wife's rose's get spilled. No idea how but my bet the door got left open and a neighbors dog caught the sent. Needless to say it looked like a triple murder scene.
Posted By: rags57078

Re: Hilarious story - 12/03/22 12:07 AM

LOL
© 2024 Trapperman Forums