Home

10 yr old boy kills mother...

Posted By: BigBob

10 yr old boy kills mother... - 12/02/22 04:49 PM

....becase she wouldn't buy him a head set from Amazon! Then he ordered it himself on his mother's account. Will be tried as an adult.
Posted By: Providence Farm

Re: 10 yr old boy kills mother... - 12/02/22 04:55 PM

Guess she really failed as a parent and it cost her her life.
Posted By: trapdog1

Re: 10 yr old boy kills mother... - 12/02/22 04:57 PM

If they know for sure this is what happened just skip the trial. Fry the little -
Posted By: k snow

Re: 10 yr old boy kills mother... - 12/02/22 05:02 PM

Duct tape the headset to his head and play Britney Spears 24/7/365.........
Posted By: 330-Trapper

Re: 10 yr old boy kills mother... - 12/02/22 05:04 PM

I bet she didn't spank when he was young

a time out kid ...she tried being his friend before being a Parent

Re: 10 yr old boy kills mother... - 12/02/22 05:10 PM

Originally Posted by trapdog1
If they know for sure this is what happened just skip the trial. Fry the little (This word is unacceptable on Trapperman).

At ten dose he have brain development and capacity? Many studies concluded its much older when the neurological pathways are fully developed.

Sure it's a messed up kid but why is he so messed up? Mommy spoiling him and never giving guidance for right and wrong? If your never taught it wrong or actions have consequences how do you interpret your world. All day killing on call of duty is as good as a simulator but the kid never has been exposed to death and killing anything and its permanent.

We don't have enough details. The kid may have major mental disability. Maybe mom was stretched to thin and just failed.

It could just be a spoiled young brat or a very abused child? Without more info its all just guessing.
Posted By: GREENCOUNTYPETE

Re: 10 yr old boy kills mother... - 12/02/22 05:15 PM

If they know for sure this is what happened just skip the trial. Fry the little -

everyone gets a trial!
or we fail as a society.
our founders were very clear on trials because they had seen how abused we had been by the lack of trials.

wave a trial here or there and you will be the next one not getting a trial when they decide you need to be exterminated for being a "despicable"
as Hillary called us all.

no comment on this kid or events I know nothing about it
Posted By: Boco

Re: 10 yr old boy kills mother... - 12/02/22 05:16 PM

At 10 you are 90% the Man you will ever be.
Posted By: Mark K

Re: 10 yr old boy kills mother... - 12/02/22 05:17 PM

Every one gets a trial. A fair trial.
Without this, no one will get a fair trial.
Posted By: KeithC

Re: 10 yr old boy kills mother... - 12/02/22 05:24 PM

https://www.nbcnews.com/news/us-new...fatal-shooting-mother-amazon-o-rcna59605

Give it a trial and then when convicted, humanely put it down. It's not a human being. It's not salvageable. It does not mentally function as a human being.

Keith

Re: 10 yr old boy kills mother... - 12/02/22 05:36 PM

Unreal
Posted By: MJM

Re: 10 yr old boy kills mother... - 12/02/22 06:03 PM

Originally Posted by Mark K
Every one gets a trial. A fair trial. Without this, no one will get a fair trial.

Everyone, other than the at least 955 arrested for insurrection, that is. No one has been charged for insurrection the last I saw. From what I have heard you do not get a trial until you are will to plead guilty, of what ever charges they say occurred.
Posted By: beartooth trapr

Re: 10 yr old boy kills mother... - 12/02/22 08:17 PM

Originally Posted by k snow

laugh

Re: 10 yr old boy kills mother... - 12/02/22 08:22 PM

Hey

She's Hot grin
Posted By: k snow

Re: 10 yr old boy kills mother... - 12/02/22 08:38 PM

Originally Posted by 330-Trapper

Hey

She's Hot grin

Possibly, but would you want to listen to it forever?
Posted By: Kart29

Re: 10 yr old boy kills mother... - 12/02/22 08:47 PM

Maybe the mother really deserved it. I'd at least hear the kid out.
Posted By: Scuba1

Re: 10 yr old boy kills mother... - 12/02/22 08:52 PM

That punishment is not in proportion with the crime ...... You are a cruel man
Posted By: rex123

Re: 10 yr old boy kills mother... - 12/02/22 09:12 PM

They are having trails for them right now and they are turning on each other and crying like babies.
Posted By: walleye101

Re: 10 yr old boy kills mother... - 12/03/22 12:18 AM

Originally Posted by rex123
They are having trails for them right now and they are turning on each other and crying like babies.

Let me know when Ray Epps takes the stand.
Posted By: MJM

Re: 10 yr old boy kills mother... - 12/03/22 04:14 AM

Originally Posted by rex123

How long have they been locked up without a trial?
Posted By: waggler

Re: 10 yr old boy kills mother... - 12/03/22 04:34 AM

After reading the article it sounds like the kid is a classic example of a psychopath. I think they now called a personality disorder. Regardless, if you research it a bit, it seems like about 99% of them never become normal. There is an interesting case from the 1960's or early 70's of a young girl who seemed to grow out of it.
Posted By: Boco

Re: 10 yr old boy kills mother... - 12/03/22 04:48 AM

Three givaways of a Psycopathic kid.

-Takes pleasure in torturing animals
-Takes pleasure in burning things
-Wets the bed all through childhood.
Posted By: danny clifton

Re: 10 yr old boy kills mother... - 12/03/22 10:43 AM

The boy told investigators that “he has 5 different imaginary people that talk to him.”

Mental illness is incurable so far. Its not legal to put a ten year old down. Should be locked up to the end of his life in a mental hospital. Might be able to drug him into a calm state.
Posted By: Bear Tracker

Re: 10 yr old boy kills mother... - 12/03/22 11:39 AM

Agree or disagree the Supreme court in the 80's basically ruled even mentally ill people have rights. Can't just lock them up. Now this young man is a criminal different, but our country simply opened the doors and everyone lives among us.
Posted By: HobbieTrapper

Re: 10 yr old boy kills mother... - 12/03/22 11:48 AM

Originally Posted by Providence Farm
If they know for sure this is what happened just skip the trial. Fry the little (This word is unacceptable on Trapperman).

At ten dose he have brain development and capacity? Many studies concluded its much older when the neurological pathways are fully developed.

Sure it's a messed up kid but why is he so messed up? Mommy spoiling him and never giving guidance for right and wrong? If your never taught it wrong or actions have consequences how do you interpret your world. All day killing on call of duty is as good as a simulator but the kid never has been exposed to death and killing anything and its permanent.

We don't have enough details. The kid may have major mental disability. Maybe mom was stretched to thin and just failed.

It could just be a spoiled young brat or a very abused child? Without more info its all just guessing.

I’m betting he had zero understanding of the finality of his action and is wishing his Mom was making him breakfast this morning.

Re: 10 yr old boy kills mother... - 12/03/22 02:05 PM

Could be the boy is mess up and easily manipulated and the 26-year-old sister living at home or maybe dad if he is around though he was not mentioned helped him along in his actions. Point being there's lots of possibilities and we will likely never truly know.

Posted By: 52Carl

Re: 10 yr old boy kills mother... - 12/03/22 09:11 PM

Satan was 10 years old at one time.
There was a kid right around that age who belonged to our smallbore shooting club, and he showed some very disturbing signs which prompted me to remove him from my firing line and to go over to his mother and explain why he was removed from my fireline. Later, as I was leaving, I walked past his mother who thanked me so much for what I did. She told me that he is more than a handful for her, and she disciplines him constantly without any lasting results. I have seen her in action, pinching his ear until he went to his knees for not being quiet while she was trying to listen to our Club Coordinator on how to join the club during their first time at one of our meetings.
That family did no ever return.
Teaching young Satan how to proficiently use firearms in probably not the best of ideas. I hope that the young man grew up eventually. Team contact sports is a better outlet for troubled youths such as him. I can attest to this fact every time I look in the mirror.
Posted By: Diggerman

Re: 10 yr old boy kills mother... - 12/03/22 11:49 PM

Originally Posted by Boco
Three givaways of a Psycopathic kid.

-Takes pleasure in torturing animals
-Takes pleasure in burning things
-Wets the bed all through childhood.

(This word is unacceptable on Trapperman) it!!

Re: 10 yr old boy kills mother... - 12/04/22 12:05 AM

Satan was not a man at any age.
Posted By: Guss

Re: 10 yr old boy kills mother... - 12/04/22 12:58 AM

The kid needs to die for the crime.

Re: 10 yr old boy kills mother... - 12/04/22 01:08 AM

dont forget that not only is he 10 and clearly mentally ill, (hears voices) his mother aint your mother. she might have been one of those fiends you hear about time to time. execution to put him out of his misery does make sense. that wont happen. he is ten. putting him in a prison with adults is cruel and unusual IMO. IMO the only option is drugs and a lifetime in a mental hospital

Re: 10 yr old boy kills mother... - 12/04/22 01:11 AM

put a ten y/o in a mens prison how long till he is a sex slave? 15 minutes? 5 minutes?
Posted By: lumberjack391

Re: 10 yr old boy kills mother... - 12/04/22 01:16 AM

There was this kid in my grade school classes. I knew at a very young age he wasnt right in the head, I didnt even like being around him. Later in life he attempted a rape on a neighbor and just a few years ago blew his girlfriends face off with a pistol. Lord only knows what he did in the meantime that I didnt hear about. He had a brother and sister that were just great people.
Posted By: 52Carl

Re: 10 yr old boy kills mother... - 12/05/22 12:56 AM

Originally Posted by Providence Farm
Satan was not a man at any age.

Well it appears to me that his spawn certainly is a male and is indeed 10 years old...
What is your point exactly, other than I very likely fell asleep in church during that particular sermon?
© 2024 Trapperman Forums