Home

Update: #TwitterFiles 1-8.. all links added.

Posted By: yotetrapper30

Update: #TwitterFiles 1-8.. all links added. - 12/09/22 02:42 AM

This posting shows where Twitter was indeed "blacklisting" conservatives... preventing their posts from coming up in searches, or under hashtags. It also shows where accounts were blocked despite breaking none of Twitters TOS.

Twitter CEO and top execs straight up perjured themselves to congress by denying, under oath, that all of this was happening

If a conservative company had done this there would already be warrants issued.

#TwitterFiles1- https://twitter.com/mtaibbi/status/1598822959866683394

#TwitterFiles2- https://twitter.com/bariweiss/status/1601007575633305600

#TwitterFiles3- https://twitter.com/mtaibbi/status/1601352083617505281

#TwitterFiles4- https://twitter.com/ShellenbergerMD/status/1601720455005511680

#TwitterFiles5- https://twitter.com/bariweiss/status/1602364197194432515

#TwitterFiles6- https://twitter.com/mtaibbi/status/1603857534737072128

#TwiiterFilesSupplemental- https://twitter.com/mtaibbi/status/1604613292491538432

#TwitterFiles7- https://twitter.com/ShellenbergerMD/status/1604871630613753856

#TwitterFiles8- https://twitter.com/lhfang/status/1605292454261182464
Posted By: Leftlane

Re: #TwitterFiles2 - 12/09/22 02:43 AM

Git a rope! cool
Posted By: Ohio Wolverine

Re: #TwitterFiles2 - 12/09/22 03:32 AM

I think face book is ever worse than twitter !
Posted By: yukonjeff

Re: #TwitterFiles2 - 12/09/22 05:52 AM

Yea Musk let the cat out the bag, Dan Bongino and Charlie Kirk were some of the people that got shadowbannded.Google and YouTube are doing it too for sure.

Pretty much have evidence now of a stolen election with the help of the FBI,big tech and the media.

Now if we only had an agency to prosecute them.
Posted By: HobbieTrapper

Re: #TwitterFiles2 - 12/09/22 11:53 AM

Originally Posted by Leftlane
Git a rope! cool

Gonna need lots of them.
Posted By: DaveP

Re: #TwitterFiles2 - 12/09/22 12:35 PM

Originally Posted by HobbieTrapper
Git a rope! cool

Gonna need lots of them.

Beauty is,they're reusable!

It's the GREEN way of eradicating vermin!

Re: #TwitterFiles2 - 12/09/22 12:39 PM

Git a rope! cool

Gonna need lots of them.

Originally Posted by DaveP
Beauty is,they're reusable!

It's the GREEN way of eradicating vermin!

Besides taking too long one at a time, I don’t think the importance of the message would be communicated in full.

Re: #TwitterFiles2 - 12/09/22 01:42 PM

Originally Posted by yukonjeff
Yea Musk let the cat out the bag, Dan Bongino and Charlie Kirk were some of the people that got shadowbannded.Google and YouTube are doing it too for sure.
Pretty much have evidence now of a stolen election with the help of the FBI,big tech and the media.

[Linked Image]
Posted By: hippie

Re: #TwitterFiles2 - 12/09/22 08:23 PM

Originally Posted by yukonjeff

Sadly, it'll never happen or Hillary would be in jail beside Biden.

Re: #TwitterFiles2 - 12/10/22 12:15 AM

Posted By: Jtrapper

Re: #TwitterFiles2 - 12/10/22 12:55 AM

Proof of what we all knew was already going on, it's Nazi Germany all over again but nothing will come of it, main stream media won't even mention it! Cause they are all in the same propaganda game as the rest of them are! Why I don't even bother watching new's anymore.

Now with the election system rigged you won't ever see another president with an R beside their name, heck you won't ever see another president that even likes this country again!

Re: #TwitterFiles2 - 12/10/22 02:19 AM

#TwiiterFiles3 https://twitter.com/mtaibbi/status/1601352083617505281
Posted By: Grandpa Trapper

Re: #TwitterFiles2 - 12/10/22 02:24 AM

Does anybody actually think anything is going to be done about this. Four years from now we will look back on this and the answer will be no just like everything else the liberals get away with.
Posted By: trapdog1

Re: #TwitterFiles2 - 12/10/22 02:26 AM

Originally Posted by Grandpa Trapper
Does anybody actually think anything is going to be done about this. Four years from now we will look back on this and the answer will be no just like everything else the liberals get away with.

Sad but true.
Posted By: danvee

Re: #TwitterFiles2 - 12/10/22 02:38 AM

So who would believe anything on twitter, facebook or other social media sites worse than the media its all controlled and biased.
Posted By: MattLA

Re: #TwitterFiles2 - 12/10/22 02:51 AM

Guys don't read it. You don't want to read it, it will make you very very upset. It is dystopian, it is against everything that America is supposed to stand for. I say this with all sincerity that Jack, Vijaye, Yoth, the FBI, DHS should all face criminal charges for actively using Twitter to silence GOP gov officials, Trump and conservatives in general. In my professional opinion as somebody who has dealt with a lot US Government things, this is as bad or worse than any of the true dictatorships that have happened. What a truly terrible day for America.

Re: #TwitterFiles2 - 12/10/22 03:02 AM

Originally Posted by danvee
So who would believe anything on twitter, facebook or other social media sites worse than the media its all controlled and biased.

So you're okay with the US Government actively working against a sitting President to suppress his voice on one of the largest social media platforms in the world in the weeks leading up to his re-election?

Because if you are... Russia is calling. They're missing their newest Comrade.
Posted By: Marty

Re: #TwitterFiles2 - 12/10/22 03:08 AM

No surprise this was happening, but you have to realize that much, much worse is happening right now and has been for a while. The US was hijacked and now the hijackers control the largest budget in the world...they will use that to stay in power indefinitely. I been saying this has been going on for years now. Biden just bailed out a pension fund to the tune of 40 billion, I believe....what is it now? 100 billion to uke?

Re: #TwitterFiles2 - 12/10/22 03:42 AM

Re: #TwitterFiles2 - 12/10/22 03:47 AM

Re: #TwitterFiles2 - 12/10/22 03:51 AM

Originally Posted by MattLA
Guys don't read it. You don't want to read it, it will make you very very upset. It is dystopian, it is against everything that America is supposed to stand for. I say this with all sincerity that Jack, Vijaye, Yoth, the FBI, DHS should all face criminal charges for actively using Twitter to silence GOP gov officials, Trump and conservatives in general. In my professional opinion as somebody who has dealt with a lot US Government things, this is as bad or worse than any of the true dictatorships that have happened. What a truly terrible day for America.

I tend to find your posts melodramatic and this one is no different but.....

I find it hard to disagree. Reading the first two TwitterFiles exposés had me mad, but this one was different. It sent a shudder up my spine. I knew in my head this stuff was going on. I suspected the Gov't was involved in it. But to see actual proof that the FBI/DOJ was working hand in hand with Twitter daily to suppress the sitting President's words to his constituents is the stuff of countries like Russia and China.... NOT America.

To know that a couple of basement dwelling liberals had the ability to prevent ANY deaths on Jan 6th but instead chose to delete the Tweet of the President of the United States begging his supporters to go home in peace.... is chilling.
Posted By: Anonymous

Re: #TwitterFiles2 - 12/10/22 02:04 PM

Sad state of affairs that 'we the people' will allow without any repercussions for the players in this scheme.
Posted By: Posco

Re: #TwitterFiles2 - 12/10/22 02:06 PM

Originally Posted by J Staton
Sad state of affairs that 'we the people' will allow without any repercussions for the players in this scheme.

The people tolerate corruption. We all suffer for it.
Posted By: walleye101

Re: #TwitterFiles2 - 12/10/22 02:19 PM

Guys don't read it. You don't want to read it, it will make you very very upset.

Explain how not reading bad news helps anything. Does turning a blind eye to corruption make things any less corrupt?

Re: #TwitterFiles2 - 12/10/22 02:27 PM

It’s not likely but if I ever meet them I’m going all in on them.
Posted By: Catch22

Re: #TwitterFiles2 - 12/10/22 02:32 PM

Anybody know who the real players are?

Re: #TwitterFiles2 - 12/10/22 02:36 PM

FBI and DHS seem to be the 'active' players but who's giving them orders one can only ponder. My guess who ever it is eats lots of Chinese food.
Posted By: Bob_Iowa

Re: #TwitterFiles2 - 12/10/22 04:11 PM

FBI and DHS seem to be the 'active' players but who's giving them orders one can only ponder. My guess who ever it is eats lots of Chinese food.

I actually tend to believe it would be more of a NATO or one world order affiliate.

Re: #TwitterFiles2 - 12/10/22 04:16 PM

Does it matter? They have proven themselves an enemy, some through action and most through inaction.
Posted By: HayDay

Re: #TwitterFiles2 - 12/10/22 04:22 PM

When something happens adverse to the left, they riot in the streets and burn police cars and burn down and loot buildings. We sit on our hands and complain on forums.

Aside from those that watch Fox News, general population of US does not know or care about any of this as mainstream media has maintained a news blackout on it. Not a peep. We have done nothing to raise awareness, and thanks to Jan 6th treatment, probably won't. They intentionally made an example out of those guys to make sure nothing like that happened again. Looks like it worked.

As for knowing something happened, that was clear to me as of 6am, Nov 4th, 2020. 6 hours before that.....when I went to bed...... Trump was leading in remaining states of GA, PA, MI, WI, NV and AZ by 2M votes. 6 hours later that had been erased. Seeing that, I had the same feeling in my gut as when you find out someone close to you has died suddenly. That punch in the gut feeling. It was plain then that they stole it......but the implication then and now was and is.......that was the end of our elections process. No republican was ever going to be elected president again. That process has continued and everyone just reacts to it like it was and is a legit election and republicans lost. Acceptance.

As for the process, ballot box is supposed to be the solution to correcting problems. It was. Not anymore. Ballot box is gone. Brandon is not governing to get re-elected. They don't have to worry about it as they can steal any election they want, and they know it.

Re: #TwitterFiles2 - 12/10/22 04:31 PM

Want some proof?

https://www.analytics805.com/az-analysis

How is it the big 4 state races have 250,000 to 300,000 more votes than does the US House of Rep races? And why are all those extra votes for Democrats? Somebody voted for Guvnor and US Senate but didn't care about their House race?

Or were there than many extra ballots somehow dumped into the system?

Re: #TwitterFiles2 - 12/10/22 05:15 PM

Does it matter? They have proven themselves an enemy, some through action and most through inaction.

Not China. Its the EU . you see where our money is going right, Protect Ukraine even if it bankrupts us, they are transferring our military might and treasure to the EU globalist as we nod ok.

We should reinstate Trump now we have proof the democrats stole the election.

Re: #TwitterFiles2 - 12/10/22 05:22 PM

Originally Posted by HayDay
They intentionally made an example out of those guys to make sure nothing like that happened again. Looks like it worked.

All they did was demonstrate their unwillingness to listen and their willingness to manipulate things as they need.

You are correct, Jan 6 won’t ever happen again but if I was a member of Congress, I wouldn’t ever feel secure in public and “they have to come out of the castle sometime”.

Re: #TwitterFiles2 - 12/10/22 05:49 PM

Congress is not who I would smack around. I'd start with members of the corrupt news media. They are the influencers that offer cover. The propaganda arm of congress......or at least the bad half.

Re: #TwitterFiles2 - 12/10/22 06:37 PM

Originally Posted by HayDay
Congress is not who I would smack around. I'd start with members of the corrupt news media. They are the influencers that offer cover. The propaganda arm of congress......or at least the bad half.

The media would get back to just reporting actual news in short order. Like observing children, they wouldn’t need a “smack” to get the message. lol

Re: #TwitterFiles2 - 12/10/22 06:55 PM

Hobbie, I'm not gonna be a bit surprised if you vanish from the forum. You're gonna end up in prison.

Re: #TwitterFiles2 - 12/10/22 07:10 PM

No and for everybody else let me explain how this works. The CIA is foreign intelligence and human intelligence, all day every day. Withstanding something that truly threatens the USA, they do not have the authority to operate domestically. NSA is signals intelligence and everything and anything computers. DIA is where the fusion of all the different pieces of the current puzzle get put together and the story is told. The FBI and DHS are the ONLY authorized group to be able to operate in the USA, investigate americans, leverage things, etc. The CIA and the FBI are to some degree autonomous, BUT just generally they are machines, ok? A machine does not operate without being told what to do. The controller is always the White House along with the Pentagon and to some degree the DOJ. Now listen, I don't know whats been going on with the FBI recently like past 4 years, but they are truly an organization filled with legitimate professionals who get paid nothing. 0.00000001% of people get to just "join" the FBI. People with masters degrees, PHDs, they are waiting on average 4 years to join the FBI, all for measly pay, but they love what they do. I have friends that work for the FBI and for some of the things that are coming out, they are just as shocked as you, me and everybody else. It's the same thing with the ATF, we can criticize them, but don't criticize the agents, because for the past 40 years it was filled with gun lovers who did everything possible to help the gun community while still doing their job they had to.

It's my professional opinion that Joe Biden, despite being the President is not really aware of everything that is going on due to whatever mental cognitive issue he is having. In my opinion there is a group of Senators and House Reps who are working with whoever the mastermind inside the CoS is to push and implement some of the garbage that has been coming out. I didn't vote for Joe Biden, but to be fair to his character, he has never been a progressive and didn't just turn into one overnight. This is 100% the reason why you will hear POTUS say things that either don't make sense, or don't fit at all into what's been coming out of the White House, his mental state is being taken advantage of.

Re: #TwitterFiles2 - 12/10/22 07:12 PM

Originally Posted by yotetrapper30
Hobbie, I'm not gonna be a bit surprised if you vanish from the forum. You're gonna end up in prison.

Why, because of observations? lol
Posted By: shanemoss

Re: #TwitterFiles2 - 12/10/22 08:07 PM

I'm disappointed with the "twitter files" honestly. I was hoping for more of a slam dunk kind of thing. It's a shame twitter has such influence but it is a private company, right? It's kind of like a Trump flag in my yard that few will see vs renting a billboard for all to see. The corrupt government is useing a corrupt billboard. It all sucks and makes my blood boil, but is it illegal? I hoped Trump media would level the field a bit but not so much. Sadly, I think the majority is speaking and it's not us....as usual.

Re: #TwitterFiles2 - 12/10/22 08:39 PM

China "owns" cooperate America, they own American entertainment/media, and likely own an American president. Not that there aren't other players(EU) I still bet the mastermind eats lots of Chinese food.

Re: #TwitterFiles2 - 12/10/22 08:44 PM

Baker needs tied to a horse and sent on his way.

Re: #TwitterFiles2 - 12/10/22 08:45 PM

Originally Posted by shanemoss
I'm disappointed with the "twitter files" honestly. I was hoping for more of a slam dunk kind of thing. It's a shame twitter has such influence but it is a private company, right? It's kind of like a Trump flag in my yard that few will see vs renting a billboard for all to see. The corrupt government is useing a corrupt billboard. It all sucks and makes my blood boil, but is it illegal? I hoped Trump media would level the field a bit but not so much. Sadly, I think the majority is speaking and it's not us....as usual.

No, the difference is that the US GOV uses Twitter as an "official means of communication", not a personal one. The US GOV also worked hand in hand with Twitter to suppress, down-rank, deboost, and just outright ban conservative accounts including conservative political leaders. This is quite literally what the 1st Amendment is for and had it just been Twitter acting alone, still wrong for a multitude of reasons, but this was the US GOV working with Twitter to control the speech of American Citizens who went against a narrative. More precisely when a conservative candidate was running a campaign and using one of the "official means of communication", their posts, their videos and their ability to use the official means of communication were suppressed, hid away, taken from plain view by the other party's members. When questioned about it, they and the US GOV lied because of this unfortunate trend where we rely on a "different interpretation" of a word, but we keep that secret and just say "Nope we didn't do that, because what you think it means and what I think it means are different."

Further, this is what is wrong with "content moderation" that is not done how this forum is done and how the internet used to be done. When you make a post, and nobody responds, you can see that people viewed it, but nobody responded. If you make a post and somebody else says "Hey Shanemoss, what you just said was so dumb, I don't ever want to hear you say that again, Got it?" You are getting the "in your face feedback" of being able to auto-adjust what you say based on other people's responses to your post. It replicates almost entirely the same thing you would get in person, minus the body language and to some extent the context. This is good, this is what makes normal human beings and helps us understand consequence and just general socialization techniques of what to do vs what not to do.

That didn't happen on Twitter, it doesn't happen on Instagram, Facebook and many other toxic social media platforms that have this insane policy. This is what happens instead. Shanemoss says "Hey guys, just wondering if you guys like trapping and what animal is your favorite to trap?". Now nobody responds for a week and you just think "wow I guess nobody liked what I had to say or maybe they don't like trapping.". This goes on and on and you keep making posts and nobody responds to your posts, until it's somebody telling you that civilized humans don't trap animals and that if you ever wanted to be a girl it's ok to feel that way. Then your "feed" gets blasted by nothing but liberal and left leaning propaganda that are put out by "bots" or computer software that somewhere in the mix is a human clicking "run". You don't feel the same way and so you decide to respond to a post and yet again nobody responds. Now this is the end of my example, but I want to tell you what you didn't know. You DIDN'T KNOW that you were automatically shadow banned or had a spam filter applied to your account because you mentioned "animal trapping". This means that right off the bat, people had to use much more specific keywords to find your account. What you DIDN"T KNOW is all of your posts were automatically deranked, deboosted and not shown to all the rest of the users even if they were to click on your profile. What you DIDN"T KNOW is that the person's post who you responded to, "restricted" you which means that you were blocked, all of THEIR followers automatically didn't see your post, and all the other people who had accounts also did not see your post at all.

Do you understand how dangerous and devastating that can be to a child, let alone a teenager who's only want in the world is attention from other people? The lack of meaningful feedback is what's wrong and this entire toxic viewpoint that we can alter the equity of a post based on a set of parameters is the worse thing to come around in a long long long time. To me it's a direct threat to the USA and the values and principals it was built on and is truly something that needs to be banned by congress. The pure fact that Congress Staff Members can get away with not having to respond to people on Twitter is absolutely atrocious. They also always use a bot to post things in a schedule, which means that they can "post" and you could be the first one to reply, they don't and wont ever see it because they are using computer software to make posts. Congress and Staffers use signal for official communication that can never be obtained, recovered, "got" or anything else, and that's another problem because any "spicy" content happens on Signal now.

Sorry ShaneMoss, but this was a slam dunk and if you don't see it, it's because you have been convinced not to see it or don't understand whats really been happening.
Posted By: Boco

Re: #TwitterFiles2 - 12/10/22 08:50 PM

You forgot about all the land/farms they own too.
Posted By: Ltrman

Re: #TwitterFiles2 - 12/10/22 10:40 PM

MattLA....are you a Fed or former Fed? Or someone very knowledgeable about the inner operations of Big Tech? I find most of what you say credible, with the exception of Biden not being a progressive. He has always been a lying POS who morphs into whatever will benefit him and his family. He likes to play the centrist Ole Joe....but he's always been a Leftist.
Posted By: Chancey

Re: #TwitterFiles2 - 12/10/22 11:11 PM

Originally Posted by Catch22

Anybody know who the real players are?

I am NOT an anti-semite. Very far from it; my Lord and Savior is a Jewish carpenter who I know will sit on the throne again in Israel, but this needs attention to it.....

Members of Congress

Members in the Biden Administration

Re: #TwitterFiles2 - 12/10/22 11:18 PM

I really think that when the time comes, the anit-Christ will claim a Jewish heritage.

Re: #TwitterFiles2 - 12/10/22 11:36 PM

https://nypost.com/2022/12/09/russia-and-iran-building-full-fledged-alliance-us-intel/
Army of the north?

Re: #TwitterFiles2 - 12/11/22 01:13 AM

Perhaps, but I doubt it. J Staton.

When it comes to geography, I take the Bible very literally on what is says (direction wise) and the people they describe (ethnicity wise). Neither Russia nor Iran is north of Jerusalem and Israel.
What is directly north is Syria (where the Temple of Baal was), The Caucasus region, and modern day Turkey (the Byzantine Empire), and north of that, what is known as modern day Ukraine. This region a long time ago was known as Khazaria.

The question is, who runs and is in control of that area now?

Re: #TwitterFiles2 - 12/11/22 01:43 AM

Originally Posted by Ltrman
MattLA....are you a Fed or former Fed? Or someone very knowledgeable about the inner operations of Big Tech? I find most of what you say credible, with the exception of Biden not being a progressive. He has always been a lying POS who morphs into whatever will benefit him and his family. He likes to play the centrist Ole Joe....but he's always been a Leftist.

I am simply a full time sportsman, who I was in another life is not important and I am not really keen on speaking in detail about it. I do have experience with the US GOV and am very familiar with how it operates, functions, is structured and many other facets to it. To quote one of my heroes, of whom will remain nameless "The complexity of the world is only that of a man's making, for the simplest things in life bring the greatest joy a man can experience."

I don't think Joe Biden was ever some great politician, but there was a time when we all would consider him to be halfway decent. I will take your word on the rest, I never met him.
Posted By: trapdog1

Re: #TwitterFiles2 - 12/11/22 02:39 AM

The Idiot has never been decent. He's always been an idiot.
Posted By: Ltrman

Re: #TwitterFiles2 - 12/11/22 02:45 AM

Originally Posted by Ltrman

I am simply a full time sportsman, who I was in another life is not important and I am not really keen on speaking in detail about it. I do have experience with the US GOV and am very familiar with how it operates, functions, is structured and many other facets to it. To quote one of my heroes, of whom will remain nameless "The complexity of the world is only that of a man's making, for the simplest things in life bring the greatest joy a man can experience."

I don't think Joe Biden was ever some great politician, but there was a time when we all would consider him to be halfway decent. I will take your word on the rest, I never met him.

That's fair enough. As for Biden, I'm old enough to remember his blatant lies and plagiarism when he was in Iowa the first time he ran for POTUS. Everything from lying about his academic accomplishments, or lack of, to claiming other peoples words as his. I don't think he's ever been decent but that's just me. Your insight on the twitter fiasco is interesting and informative.

Re: #TwitterFiles2 - 12/21/22 03:33 PM

Updated post with parts 1-8 now linked in the first post.
Posted By: warrior

Re: #TwitterFiles2 - 12/21/22 03:46 PM

Joe Biden has no soul. He sold that off long ago. He is basically at his core a man of no substance other than that of a seeker of power through association not through personal will.

He is a user of other's platforms and is now the used of other's. Were it not so destructive his life story would be a sad tragedy.

Re: #TwitterFiles2 - 12/21/22 06:22 PM

And today's news is.........................the dems are going to release Trumps tax returns!

Re: #TwitterFiles2 - 12/21/22 06:37 PM

So this just keeps getting better and better. We now have proof our FBI and our own house intel committee headed by Adam Schiff was working to suppress our freedom of speech protected by the constitution. I would think the supreme court can take it up now.

For sure Facebook, Google and YouTube were doing the same and need to be investigated and charged as well.

Re: #TwitterFiles2 - 12/21/22 06:39 PM

Originally Posted by hippie
And today's news is.........................the dems are going to release Trumps tax returns!

Its state run media at this point. No different than China or Russia propaganda. Every American should turn it off and dont give them a view.

Re: #TwitterFiles2 - 12/21/22 06:40 PM

Pretty sure that's some wishful thinking Jeff. Nothing is going to come of it.

Re: #TwitterFiles2 - 12/21/22 06:41 PM

This is the equivalent of the berlin wall falling, I would hope we wake up soon.

Re: #TwitterFiles2 - 12/21/22 06:49 PM

But it works.

Did you watch the Jan. 6th thread a couple days ago, and how the usual 3-4 bought it lock, stock and barrel?

Now they didn't think enough for themselves to realize that after the DOJ, FBI and CIA investigated it thorough enough to identify hundreds of people with just video, hours and hours of combing through social media, that if Trump was complicit it would've been all over the news via "leaks".

But what was the media pushing???? Jan. 6th hearings, lol.
Posted By: spjones

Re: #TwitterFiles2 - 12/21/22 06:54 PM

Rep. Dan bishop’s current thread on the 1.7 trillion bill is a must read

For those that actually care what is going on

Frightening!!!!!

Re: #TwitterFiles2 - 12/21/22 07:00 PM

Crazy spending, and on absolutely nothing.

Take the infrastructure bill, not a dang thing being built.

Re: #TwitterFiles2 - 12/21/22 07:02 PM

We truly live in two completely different realities. In spite of what is plainly obvious and being revealed daily there are many, if not the majority, who willfully choose to live in there own blissful delusion of reality. Just look at the usual suspects on this forum.

Sadly this forum has also proven time and time again that no measure of beating, brow or otherwise, will dissuade them of there suspension of belief.

In my opinion they must be taken captive into the reality of truth or we must rid ourselves of them by separation or otherwise.

Re: #TwitterFiles2 - 12/21/22 07:03 PM

We are in a tough spot at the moment. The deep state has control of every aspect of our country right now. They have control of our government, military, our media/big tech, our banking system, academics, fuel, food. All Bidens handlers have to do now is wait for us to protest and then call Martial Law and he is dictator for life. The deep state will crash the US and we will all be controlled by the WEF. Have nothing and be happy.

Re: #TwitterFiles2 - 12/21/22 07:06 PM

Thanks YT30. I'll give them a read this evening.

Re: #TwitterFiles2 - 12/21/22 07:08 PM

And that's my point Jeff.

If those ABC agencies didn't find anything on Trump in 2 years, how can people make the arguments I saw on that thread?
It was so stupid, I didn't even bother to acknowledge their stupidness with a reply.

Re: #TwitterFiles2 - 12/21/22 07:10 PM

You mean this one?

https://twitter.com/RepDanBishop/status/1605253710753501186?t=YtqqprofDnbZtMSrljIDCw&s=19
Posted By: spjones

Re: #TwitterFiles2 - 12/21/22 07:12 PM

Yes

Re: #TwitterFiles2 - 12/21/22 07:16 PM

If we ever get an Article V convention addressing omnibus bills and just what federal money can be used for will need to be addressed plus considering the possibility of a line item veto and a requirement for balanced budgets.
© 2024 Trapperman Forums