Home

Ohio State

Posted By: Wanna Be

Ohio State - 12/14/22 09:23 PM

Ok Buckeye fans, will the two players not being able to play have an impact?
Posted By: SNIPERBBB

Re: Ohio State - 12/14/22 09:36 PM

Most likely
Posted By: jbyrd63

Re: Ohio State - 12/14/22 11:17 PM

what they do ? Might keep them from getting blown out if they played but final out come don't think so....

Re: Ohio State - 12/14/22 11:18 PM

Just injuries to some potential key players is what I’ve read.
Posted By: warrior

Re: Ohio State - 12/14/22 11:32 PM

Convenient excuse though.
Posted By: Nittany Lion

Re: Ohio State - 12/15/22 12:18 AM

They won't need an excuse.
Posted By: Jtrapper

Re: Ohio State - 12/15/22 12:33 AM

Yea may as well get an excuse now before the game, figure after the game they will find some new one's.

Least they don't have to worry about Alabama anymore, afraid little commy Saban has become WOKE so they probably won't ever be worth a flip again now.

Re: Ohio State - 12/15/22 03:28 AM

Originally Posted by Jtrapper
Yea may as well get an excuse now before the game, figure after the game they will find some new one's.

Least they don't have to worry about Alabama anymore, afraid little commy Saban has become WOKE so they probably won't ever be worth a flip again now.

But as some north fans on here say being top 5 at end of season is a dynasty lol lol

Re: Ohio State - 12/15/22 10:54 AM

Who said that jbyrd?
Posted By: K-zoo

Re: Ohio State - 12/15/22 11:10 AM

[Linked Image]
Posted By: bass10

Re: Ohio State - 12/15/22 01:49 PM

They've pretty much played without them all year anyhow, the Jaxon Smith at receiver won't hurt at all they are extremely talented there. Henderson at RB will hurt because the backup isn't
100% either. People don't realize they moved a RB at the beginning of the year to LB, then half way through the season moved him back to RB because they were so banged up. A true freshman
stepped in and is doing OK. No excuses, next man up, everyone is dinged up at this time of year. But anyone with common sense (sorry JByrd time for you to leave the conversation) knows
beating the top team in the country without your #1 stud RB and possibly not your #2 is a very tall task.

Re: Ohio State - 12/15/22 02:37 PM

Originally Posted by Nittany Lion
Who said that jbyrd?

Right on cue the top five guy shows up !!
Lol lol
Bass 10 applause the fact his buckeyes hardly reach the final game Only got one championship in what 20 years now?
In this thread gloated how bama is not in playoffs Put bama record against buckeyes over last 20 years . How good does them buckeyes look?

Re: Ohio State - 12/15/22 02:40 PM

What makes him a stud ? Running over middle school talent 11 of 12 games a year ? Oh st ain’t running on GA don’t care who is playing for them Only chance they got is if Ga defense all get COVID !!!!!

Re: Ohio State - 12/15/22 02:48 PM

Originally Posted by jbyrd63
Who said that jbyrd?

Lol lol
Bass 10 applause the fact his buckeyes hardly reach the final game Only got one championship in what 20 years now?
In this thread gloated how bama is not in playoffs Put bama record against buckeyes over last 20 years . How good does them buckeyes look?

Where in this thread did anyone gloat about Bama not being in the playoffs? Your reading skills need alot of work. Are you capable of having a discussion with the question
the OP asked or do you just always need to be a blowhard with the same worthless dribble you post constantly?
Posted By: hippie

Re: Ohio State - 12/15/22 06:52 PM

Who said that jbyrd?

Lol lol

Since you must need someone to bash Bama, just for you so you can be right for once, lol.

[Linked Image]

Lololol

Re: Ohio State - 12/15/22 08:55 PM

I haven’t kept up with Ohio, so this was an actually a legit question. Didn’t know how much of a role they had played getting to this position.

Re: Ohio State - 12/15/22 09:03 PM

My bad bass 10 it was jtrapper that spoke of bama not being in playoffs.
But hey bama ranked 5th Your bar is "top five program" every year . Think that's how you keep saying buckeyes reach success... Hated your QB didn't get the Heisman. Heck bama's didn't even get voted on. Oh that's right he won it last year. BUT your QB will be another fizzle at the next level. Don't be surprised if 2 QB that weren't voted on get selected before STROUD . Bama's and the pennst reject that wound up at ky ...

Re: Ohio State - 12/15/22 10:15 PM

Yeh the heismann isn’t voted on where you’ll get drafted or who will end up being the better pro qb.
And if you’re gonna keep beating a dead horse (your the king here) I said it’s the sign of one of the top
Programs in the country. Just because you’re not the last one standing out of 136 programs does not
Mean your season was a failure. Oh why oh why do I engage? Honey, take that 2x4 and smack me in
The back of the head please

Re: Ohio State - 12/15/22 10:16 PM

One question, can Georgia's secondary stop Ohio States receivers?

Re: Ohio State - 12/15/22 10:17 PM

Since you brought it up, I don’t understand the Heisman picks either. How can a player get picked, especially a QB, when your team (you) totally blow the most important game of the year that takes you out of Championship contention, yet still when the Heisman?

Re: Ohio State - 12/15/22 10:23 PM

Maybe the Heisman was voted on before the game was played.
Posted By: canecutter

Re: Ohio State - 12/15/22 10:39 PM

Maybe the Heisman was voted on before the game was played.

You mean paid for not voted for . I think they use it for a under the table fund raising auction . your stats just get`s your name in the auction .

Re: Ohio State - 12/15/22 11:50 PM

To answer Nittany, that’s the big question. I’ll bet they’re going over that same scenario every day in practice prior to Dec 31, lol.

Re: Ohio State - 12/16/22 12:04 AM

Nittany their dbs won’t match up well but the problem for OSU isn’t there it’s can
OSU offensive line give CJ time in pocket as georgias defensive line is very good?

Re: Ohio State - 12/16/22 12:48 AM

Yes ! Two reasons they will stop them . BIG one is reason experts say stroud is weaker of the pro candidates. His accuracy down field. If zebras call touch pass interference it might get interesting until 3rd quarter. Hard to be accurate when your getting knocked on your backside. Second and biggest reason is closing speed. OH CRY O hasn't seen the speed of GA defense. That includes speed of the defense lineman , and secondary.

Re: Ohio State - 12/16/22 05:00 PM

If Georgia is so much better than Ohio State, how come the point spread is only 6.5? I would think everyone South of the Mason Dixon Line would be putting money on Georgia.

Re: Ohio State - 12/16/22 05:26 PM

If Georgia is so much better than Ohio State, how come the point spread is only 6.5? I would think everyone South of the Mason Dixon Line would be putting money on Georgia.

What happened when OH CRY O ST was an 8 pt YES EIGHT POINT FAVORITE over Mich !!! Why was that ? If you want to base talent on point spreads !!!!

Re: Ohio State - 12/16/22 05:30 PM

I would t be surprised to see Ohio take a first quarter lead, and if they’re smart they’ll keep doing it until Georgia stops them. It seems Georgia spends the first quarter figuring out their opponents offense and defense and then adjusts and executes. If Ohio has a chance it will be at the very start of the game. The first time they let Georgia score, it’s over. Georgia plays to the level of their opponent going into the game…since this is an opportunity for the Championship I expect Georgia will be firing on all cylinders and not have mercy.
I think it will start close and end badly.
Posted By: Ohiowoodchuck

Re: Ohio State - 12/16/22 05:36 PM

I can’t wait till football season is over.

Re: Ohio State - 12/16/22 05:41 PM

I don't gamble, so I don't give a hoot. I guess I am just wondering why the point spread is so low. The Georgia Dachshund's should win by at least 20 or more.

Re: Ohio State - 12/16/22 05:44 PM

Nittany, if they gave that much of a spread then it wouldn’t make their system look good, lol. These two games “should” be decided by a touchdown or less. Preferably all OT decisions.

Re: Ohio State - 12/16/22 05:47 PM

I agree, I would hope to have two close games. I am just saying everything I see and read has the Weiner dogs winning and it won't even be close. So I would think the point spread would be bigger.

Re: Ohio State - 12/16/22 05:59 PM

Point spreads can be tricky. In 1989 Penn State played Brigham Young in the Holiday Bowl. It was a high scoring game and had many lead changes. I was watching the game at a party and one guy keep wanting to bet that Penn State would win the game by 10 points. It seemed whoever had the ball last would win. BYU had the ball with very little time left and was moving down the field, Penn State had a 4 point lead. To me there was no way Penn State would win by 10 points or more but I refused to bet. I think BYU had the ball in the red zone and the quarterback was back to pass when a Penn State player picked the ball out of his hand and ran it back for a touchdown as time winding down. Penn State won that game by 11points. That my friend is why I don't bet. It looked as if Penn State was going to lose and they won by 11. Just goes to show how something freakish can happen and make a dramatic point swing.

Re: Ohio State - 12/16/22 06:31 PM

I'd still like to see the game played north of the Mason Dixon once.
Posted By: yotetrapper30

Re: Ohio State - 12/16/22 06:48 PM

I don't gamble, so I don't give a hoot. I guess I am just wondering why the point spread is so low. The Georgia Dachshund's should win by at least 20 or more.

They will.
Posted By: AirportTrapper

Re: Ohio State - 12/16/22 07:07 PM

Didn't you write on a previous thread you were willing to bet against Georgia?
Posted By: sneaky

Re: Ohio State - 12/16/22 07:56 PM

Originally Posted by hippie

Why? Half of the northern states have retired in the South anyways. It's like a home game for them. Bowl games are supposed to be rewards, not punishments.
Posted By: sneaky

Re: Ohio State - 12/16/22 08:01 PM

Absolutely. Tennessee's receivers are as good as Ohio State's and Georgia locked them down, and that was on a normal game week prep. They'll have a month to scheme for OSU.

Re: Ohio State - 12/16/22 08:27 PM

Originally Posted by sneaky

Why? Half of the northern states have retired in the South anyways. It's like a home game for them. Bowl games are supposed to be rewards, not punishments.

Why not?

Same as you're referring to by saying it shouldn't be punishment. northern people are acclimated to cold weather and have the disadvantage like the southern people would in cold weather.

Re: Ohio State - 12/16/22 08:30 PM

Ga might come out flat and OH ST beat them . But based on the one game OH ST played under pressure and choked It might be an early exit for buckeye fans , I remember one year OH ST played fla . I went to a watch party and OH ST took the opening kick off 80 plus yards and scored. We got thrown out of the house by the buckeye fan at half time. Think final was 42-7 Bass -10 what year was that LOL Terminal meyer was FLA coach and I believe Tebow was quarterback . BUT that could have been the next year Been so many choke jobs by buckeyes I can't keep them straight.

Re: Ohio State - 12/16/22 08:33 PM

You guys are crazy when asking to play a national title game in snow. DOMES !!! Way too much money involved Big arenas , Plus think of the impact if weather like is going thru now hit on game day ???? No one could get there. Plus power outages.

Re: Ohio State - 12/16/22 08:34 PM

Mich. looks like a better team of the two to me, than Ohio St., what's the fascination with O.S.U.?

Re: Ohio State - 12/16/22 08:47 PM

Originally Posted by AirportTrapper

Didn't you write on a previous thread you were willing to bet against Georgia?

I might have, I don't recall what I had for breakfast so how should I remember that, lol. What I mean is, I do not gamble with bookies. I have been known to get suckered into a small wager with a friend.
Posted By: learch

Re: Ohio State - 12/16/22 08:49 PM

Jbird did you get beat up a lot when you were a kid?

Re: Ohio State - 12/16/22 08:54 PM

You guys are crazy when asking to play a national title game in snow. DOMES !!! Way too much money involved Big arenas , Plus think of the impact if weather like is going thru now hit on game day ???? No one could get there. Plus power outages.

Ohh, bull.

Watch some of the pro's playoff games.....they'll shovel their own seats off to watch.

Re: Ohio State - 12/17/22 01:21 AM

Ohh, bull.

Watch some of the pro's playoff games.....they'll shovel their own seats off to watch.

Yea and freeze to watch a final score of 9-6 or 10 -7 No thanks.

Big ten been using that excuse so long they should be ashamed. Temp not going to change you getting 4 yards total in a half on the ground. Remember oh cry o . ? You to mich back to back year ZERO against SEC teams.....

"yea but" yea but my hind end . They stop playing too before it gets super cold. Heck 85 % of the games this year were 70 plus degrees !!!

Re: Ohio State - 12/17/22 01:26 AM

But enough until kick off. Keep hoping . You might get one this year . 50% of the field odds are in your favor !!!!

Re: Ohio State - 12/17/22 01:42 AM

But enough until kick off. Keep hoping . You might get one this year . 50% of the field odds are in your favor !!!!

Good because you are truly nauseating!
Posted By: Cooncreek II

Re: Ohio State - 12/17/22 04:09 PM

Originally Posted by bass10

Good because you are truly nauseating!

You are much kinder than me Bass!
Can't believe they let this idiot spew his hate for anyone that lives north of him.
I thought trapper's stuck together, oh yeah he's not a trapper.
Posted By: CoonsBane

Re: Ohio State - 12/17/22 08:41 PM

Katagelasticism
Posted By: Hornady Reloader

Re: Ohio State - 12/17/22 09:01 PM

I see I haven't missed much for not being on here much in the last few months but I see jbyrd63 still thinks only the SEC has any real football teams. Alabama is still overrated at #5. Georgia is good and will beat Ohio State like Penn State should have but I think Michigan will take it all. Don't like them but that's what I see happening. just my 2cents.
© 2024 Trapperman Forums