Home

Discretionary Fund

Posted By: yotetrapper30

Discretionary Fund - 01/01/23 06:12 PM

Nittany Lion and I did a little betting on the college bowl games with the money to go to the discretionary fund. Both of us, at times, have been recipients of the generosity of the fund and we wanted to pay it forward.

Can someone please direct me on who I need to contact to get the address to send them a check?
Posted By: corky

Re: Discretionary Fund - 01/01/23 06:30 PM

Patrice and Zim
Posted By: 330-Trapper

Re: Discretionary Fund - 01/01/23 06:36 PM

Yep^^^
Posted By: Paul Dobbins

Re: Discretionary Fund - 01/01/23 07:50 PM

Thank you for your contribution. It's a very good cause.

Re: Discretionary Fund - 01/01/23 07:56 PM

Well Nittany lost the first round of the bet but I have a feeling I may lose the second, lol.
Posted By: Nittany Lion

Re: Discretionary Fund - 01/01/23 09:33 PM

Do they accept PayPal? If not how about an address as to where to send the money.
Posted By: Paul Dobbins

Re: Discretionary Fund - 01/01/23 10:24 PM

Originally Posted by Nittany Lion
Do they accept PayPal? If not how about an address as to where to send the money.

I sent Zim a PM, and he will get back with you.
Posted By: Zim

Re: Discretionary Fund - 01/01/23 10:36 PM

Nittany, sent you a PM.
Angela, you are over your PM limit.

Zim
Posted By: Wanna Be

Re: Discretionary Fund - 01/01/23 11:27 PM

If it’s private send me a PM also. Seems like it would be public so anyone could contribute if they wanted to.

Re: Discretionary Fund - 01/02/23 01:19 AM

Deleted some PMs, sorry. I got the mailing address but am also wondering if you do paypal.
Posted By: 160user

Re: Discretionary Fund - 01/02/23 04:15 AM

Originally Posted by yotetrapper30
Well Nittany lost the first round of the bet but I have a feeling I may lose the second, lol.

You didn't bet on the VikQueens did you?
Posted By: Wanna Be

Re: Discretionary Fund - 01/02/23 05:06 AM

Thanks Zim. Yes yotetrapper, they do have a PayPal.

Re: Discretionary Fund - 01/02/23 05:27 AM

Originally Posted by 160user
Originally Posted by yotetrapper30

You didn't bet on the VikQueens did you?

Utah tomorrow night. I know nothing about Utah. Nittany bent my arm on that game, lol.
Posted By: beaverpeeler

Re: Discretionary Fund - 01/03/23 04:01 AM

Oops!
Posted By: Patrice

Re: Discretionary Fund - 01/04/23 01:47 PM

Originally Posted by Wanna Be
If it’s private send me a PM also. Seems like it would be public so anyone could contribute if they wanted to.

If anyone has a PayPal account, they can log in and then send money to tmanfund@yahoo.com and I then transfer those funds to the Trapperman Discretionary Fund bank account.

If anyone would like to make a donation by mailing a paper check, you can make out a check to "Trapperman Discretionary Fund" and mail it to Zim and I. You can PM Zim or me to get our home mailing address. (We try to avoid posting our home mailing address publicly on the internet.) When I receive your check in the mail, I will run it into town and deposit it into the Trapperman Discretionary Fund bank account.

Either way, when I receive your donations, I'll confirm to you that they reached us.

Thanks for your donations, folks!
Patrice
Posted By: Buzzard

Re: Discretionary Fund - 01/04/23 02:20 PM

Originally Posted by Paul Dobbins

it is a great cause, even has some humour in it sometimes, I was down with the flu one winter and they sent me a 2 year expired can of chicken noodle soup, the expiration date was circled in red smile
Posted By: elkaholic

Re: Discretionary Fund - 01/04/23 02:39 PM

Originally Posted by Buzzard

it is a great cause, even has some humour in it sometimes, I was down with the flu one winter and they sent me a 2 year expired can of chicken noodle soup, the expiration date was circled in red smile

How was it??
Posted By: Zim

Re: Discretionary Fund - 01/04/23 02:45 PM

Cured him, as you can see.

Zim
Posted By: corky

Re: Discretionary Fund - 01/04/23 03:32 PM

Originally Posted by Buzzard

That is hilarious.
Posted By: lee steinmeyer

Re: Discretionary Fund - 01/04/23 05:27 PM

I would have smelled it, but bet it was fine! They put stuff like that on labels so they don’t have to hire so many lawyers! grin
© 2024 Trapperman Forums