Home

FTA Treasurer Position OPEN

Posted By: CJonesFTA

FTA Treasurer Position OPEN - 01/03/23 07:41 PM

WANTED: 2023 FTA TREASURER

The FTA is currently seeking individuals interested in taking over the office of Treasurer position
in 2023.

Ideal candidates will be:
• Honest and trustworthy,
• Conscientious,
• Thorough,
• Able to work as part of a team,
• Have some knowledge of financial transactions, banking, credit cards, savings/investments
and;
• Care deeply about the future of conservation as we know it.

** Working knowledge of QuickBooks or other financial software is a plus!

This is an excellent opportunity for someone who has had an interest in "jumping into the fray," as
they say, of getting directly involved, of "taking your turn" at preserving our way of life.

We are keeping this CALL TO ACTION open for another week, and will then close and move forward with the next steps.

Contact me directly here or via email at: office@furtakersofamerica.com
Posted By: BernieB.

Re: FTA Treasurer Position OPEN - 01/05/23 09:17 PM

Originally Posted by CJonesFTA
WANTED: 2023 FTA TREASURER

The FTA is currently seeking individuals interested in taking over the office of Treasurer position
in 2023.

Ideal candidates will be:
• Honest and trustworthy,
• Conscientious,
• Thorough,
• Able to work as part of a team,
• Have some knowledge of financial transactions, banking, credit cards, savings/investments
and;

• Care deeply about the future of conservation as we know it.

** Working knowledge of QuickBooks or other financial software is a plus!

This is an excellent opportunity for someone who has had an interest in "jumping into the fray," as
they say, of getting directly involved, of "taking your turn" at preserving our way of life.

We are keeping this CALL TO ACTION open for another week, and will then close and move forward with the next steps.

Contact me directly here or via email at: office@furtakersofamerica.com

I was all over it until you brought out that stuff. LOL My wife could sure do it though.
© 2024 Trapperman Forums