Home

NFL gave mahomy present

Posted By: jbyrd63

NFL gave mahomy present - 01/06/23 12:57 AM

Yep Mahoney is their boy Not going to play Cincinnati and Buffalo game so KC going to get top seed . Don’t understand it they have a bye week before super bowl It might be different if both teams weren’t going to play again until playoffs but both play Sunday Report is boy is doing much better today . So why deny Buffalo or Cincinnati the right to get the top seed ? Mahomy is there boy ! Just move playoffs back one week. Play Cincinnati and Buffalo game giving rest of playoffs teams a week of rest
Posted By: Yukon John

Re: NFL gave mahomy present - 01/06/23 01:14 AM

You're an idiot!
Posted By: wetdog

Re: NFL gave mahomy present - 01/06/23 01:15 AM

Originally Posted by Yukon John
You're an idiot!

I second that
All in favor
Posted By: Kevin Colpetzer

Re: NFL gave mahomy present - 01/06/23 01:16 AM

Yep
Posted By: Savell

Re: NFL gave mahomy present - 01/06/23 01:17 AM

... y’all stop sass mouthin my Uncle J
Posted By: mississippiposse

Re: NFL gave mahomy present - 01/06/23 01:19 AM

X3

Re: NFL gave mahomy present - 01/06/23 01:22 AM

... Uncle J is the authority on all things football and financial ... y’all have no business sass mouthin him

Re: NFL gave mahomy present - 01/06/23 01:24 AM

Originally Posted by Savell
... Uncle J is the authority on all things football and financial ... y’all have no business sass mouthin him

You so funny

I miss coonman more everyday
Posted By: Donnersurvivor

Re: NFL gave mahomy present - 01/06/23 01:29 AM

They should do some fun gimmick to determine the winner, longest field goal by a qb, foot race between kickers, punter bench press. Use it to raise some money for a heart charity.
Posted By: JTfromWV

Re: NFL gave mahomy present - 01/06/23 01:29 AM

Don't forget fur buying, fishing, applying lime, scoring antlers, buying trucks, smoking meat, using ultraviolet let to stop covid, and people from Ohio.

Re: NFL gave mahomy present - 01/06/23 01:31 AM

Please enlighten me on why this post makes me an idiot! Just turn on any sports network and listen to the commentators that are saying the same thing . I bet Buffalo fans might feel like they are getting shafted! Cincinnati fans in here would agree but would rather not say might look like I’m right on something!

Re: NFL gave mahomy present - 01/06/23 01:32 AM

Originally Posted by JTfromWV

Don't forget fur buying, fishing, applying lime, scoring antlers, buying trucks, smoking meat, using ultraviolet let to stop covid, and people from Ohio.

Never bought the first peice of fur in my life so nope!

Re: NFL gave mahomy present - 01/06/23 01:34 AM

Got to remember Buffalo beat mahomy already . Big reason is home field thruout play offs

Re: NFL gave mahomy present - 01/06/23 01:34 AM

You never bought fur but you sure did tell someone they didn't get enough out of their fur at an auction even though you hadn't seen it.

Re: NFL gave mahomy present - 01/06/23 01:35 AM

... My Uncle J stopped Covid with uv light?.... y’all definitely need to show some respect then

Re: NFL gave mahomy present - 01/06/23 01:36 AM

You never bought fur but you sure did tell someone they didn't get enough out of their fur at an auction even though you hadn't seen it.

No I pointed out how they passed up cash to get a worthless check ! Big difference like big 10 football truth hurts !

Originally Posted by jbyrd63
Please enlighten me on why this post makes me an idiot! Just turn on any sports network and listen to the commentators that are saying the same thing . I bet Buffalo fans might feel like they are getting shafted! Cincinnati fans in here would agree but would rather not say might look like I’m right on something!

Because IT HAS ABSOLUTELY NOTHING TO DO WITH MAHOMES! That's why!
Posted By: Ohio Wolverine

LMAO Crying from laughing from this post !
Almost chocked on my roast pork !

Re: NFL gave mahomy present - 01/06/23 01:37 AM

Originally Posted by Yukon John

Because IT HAS ABSOLUTELY NOTHING TO DO WITH MAHOMES! That's why!

Yea keep telling yourself that !!
Posted By: Eyehi

Re: NFL gave mahomy present - 01/06/23 01:37 AM

Hate to admit this but I agree w byrd man on this ……. The bills and bengals should resume their game in week 19 …. Home field means to much to decide it this way especially for buffalo…..

Re: NFL gave mahomy present - 01/06/23 01:39 AM

Savell UV light Stops ALL bacteria!! Only an idiot would say it doesn’t! Turd plants been using UV for decades to kill bacteria
Posted By: Pofarmer10

Re: NFL gave mahomy present - 01/06/23 01:40 AM

Its not Mahomes' fault. Its the NFL's fault.

Re: NFL gave mahomy present - 01/06/23 01:40 AM

Originally Posted by Ohio Wolverine

.. Makes sense that a big pac 8 fan would choke !!

Re: NFL gave mahomy present - 01/06/23 01:41 AM

Savell UV light Stops ALL bacteria!! Only an idiot would say it doesn’t! Turd plants been using UV for decades to kill bacteria

... I’m with you Uncle J .. don’t sass me

Re: NFL gave mahomy present - 01/06/23 01:41 AM

Dang I’m going to need royalties on this post too ! Took off like wildfire! But gotta wash dishes keep momma happy you guys have fun bashing savell uncle j

Re: NFL gave mahomy present - 01/06/23 01:42 AM

... I’m with you Uncle J .. don’t sass me

Not you nephew the idiot that posted it first!! Yes
Posted By: hippie

Re: NFL gave mahomy present - 01/06/23 01:47 AM

Don't jump the gun, they didn't give anybody anything. Their still working on how to make it fair for the teams.

They might not have to do anything if Bills beat the Pats and K.C. loses. Chill out.

Re: NFL gave mahomy present - 01/06/23 01:48 AM

But the convide was a virus.

Re: NFL gave mahomy present - 01/06/23 01:49 AM

You got robbed . Heck if it was the beaver that pulled them down why didn't they just throw them in the dumpster?. Someone would be held responsible if it was me. Some sort of legal action would be my next course if the ARSE holes running that operation didn't make it right.

Hey I know what it was !!! Blame it on CALIPARI he had the gall to go over the border and put a butt whipping on huggy bear and his boys !!!!

March madness is here ................

Your mouth tends to,overload your brain.

Re: NFL gave mahomy present - 01/06/23 01:53 AM

Dang I’m going to need royalties on this post too ! Took off like wildfire! But gotta wash dishes keep momma happy you guys have fun bashing savell uncle j

.. they’re gonna keep on because they have low self esteem and sit down to pee..

... but get in there make my aunt clean those dishes...you have more important things to do

Re: NFL gave mahomy present - 01/06/23 01:55 AM

Got to remember Buffalo beat mahomy already . Big reason is home field thruout play offs

Joe Burrow OWNS Patrick Mahomes .
LOL The stories that get out any more.

Here's an interesting take on the MNF game.
Not my saying this but won't totally disagree either.

it is amazing that these players can make the choice of playing or not. in the real world a policeman gets killed but the rest of the officers continue to work. they do not cry i just cannot work now. a military comrad gets killed but our military does not shut down for a week. the regular population goes to work everyday an someone beside them has a heart attack but the entire company does not shut down. these overpaid players did not even care about the fans in the stands who were waiting for them to continue to play. between the players taking the knee during our national anthem and this latest incidence the nfl needs to find real men who can play the game as they did in the past. both of these teams should be eliminated from the playoffs. what happens if one of these teams do get to the super bowl and someone gets hurt?

Re: NFL gave mahomy present - 01/06/23 01:58 AM

Just read the nfl will not make a decision on the game until Saturday…. Interesting to c what they decide ….

Re: NFL gave mahomy present - 01/06/23 02:01 AM

Originally Posted by Eyehi
Just read the nfl will not make a decision on the game until Saturday…. Interesting to c what they decide ….

Waiting to see if K.C. loses I bet.

Re: NFL gave mahomy present - 01/06/23 02:03 AM

[/quote

.. Makes sense that a big pac 8 fan would choke !!

LMAO Don't get me confused with your bicycle riding spandex wearing friends !

Re: NFL gave mahomy present - 01/06/23 02:19 AM

Originally Posted by hippie

The thing is, I( I am a Chiefs fan) would rather Derek Carr to play then Jared Stidham. lol But I am getting worried. Hey Yukon John, do you think the reason that the Chiefs barely won the Broncos and Texans is because that Andy is so smart that they won't show anymore stuff than they have too?
Posted By: Marty B

Re: NFL gave mahomy present - 01/06/23 02:25 AM

There are people that spread joy wherever they go.

Some when they arrive
Some when they leave.

Re: NFL gave mahomy present - 01/06/23 02:27 AM

No, I don't. I'm not sure what's up. Maybe jaybird can weigh in after his man chores are over.
Posted By: Providence Farm

Re: NFL gave mahomy present - 01/06/23 02:30 AM

Players get hurt all the time why did they not put in another player and finish the game to start with? I guess it's just another indicator of how soft this country is getting. Even the player expected that going by him asking who won when he woke up.

Re: NFL gave mahomy present - 01/06/23 02:34 AM

Pretty sure the decision will b made before any games r played …..

Re: NFL gave mahomy present - 01/06/23 02:36 AM

Originally Posted by Providence Farm
Players get hurt all the time why did they not put in another player and finish the game to start with? I guess it's just another indicator of how soft this country is getting. Even the player expected that going by him asking who won when he woke up.

Well he did almost die so that's kinda different.

Re: NFL gave mahomy present - 01/06/23 02:45 AM

Pretty sure the decision will b made before any games r played …..

Wouldn't doubt that, lots of options.

Re: NFL gave mahomy present - 01/06/23 03:37 AM

It’s a done deal ! Championship might be on neutral field
[Linked Image]

https://www.nfl.com/news/week-17-bu...-be-resumed-neutral-afc-championship-gam

Re: NFL gave mahomy present - 01/06/23 03:54 AM

Originally Posted by wetdog
Savell UV light Stops ALL bacteria AND VIRUSES Only an idiot would say it doesn’t! Turd plants been using UV for decades to kill bacteria

But the convide was a virus.

Same effect ! Can’t reproduce which stop spreading.

THERE fixed it for you
Posted By: Nessmuck

Re: NFL gave mahomy present - 01/06/23 04:14 AM

The Bills don’t care where they beat the Chiefs...it’s a moot point

Re: NFL gave mahomy present - 01/06/23 04:17 AM

And don’t sleep on Cinnca-nattah.....
Posted By: Catch22

Re: NFL gave mahomy present - 01/06/23 04:52 AM

I can't believe this thread. If you don't see what's happening, you have issues and apparently a bunch, have issues. Welcome to the sissified America thanks to even some here.

Re: NFL gave mahomy present - 01/06/23 05:12 AM

[Linked Image]

Watch out for...Playoff Tom

Re: NFL gave mahomy present - 01/06/23 05:29 AM

Burrow and Brady in super bowl! Dang that would break some hearts!
Posted By: Gary Benson

Re: NFL gave mahomy present - 01/06/23 10:35 AM

Aye
Posted By: Gary Benson

Re: NFL gave mahomy present - 01/06/23 12:25 PM

K State beat TCU also yet TCU moved on up and K State was sent home.

Re: NFL gave mahomy present - 01/06/23 03:04 PM

Originally Posted by Gary Benson

K State beat TCU also yet TCU moved on up and K State was sent home.

Yea and in their bowl game you see why K state got sent home LOL LOL ROLL TIDE !! Yes but TCU had already beat K state earlier in the year . K state already had 3 loses. Remember those rankings are opinions!! USC losing is why TCU was then raised in to their spot. With college you got to look at all the losers. See which ones suck the least !! In pro's it is record only . Within the divisions, then head to head wins vs loses.
Apparently if the NFL decides they don't want a team to have more wins than their "pick" you just cancel one of their games !!!
Posted By: Providence Farm

Re: NFL gave mahomy present - 01/06/23 04:16 PM

Originally Posted by Pofarmer10
Originally Posted by Providence Farm

Well he did almost die so that's kinda different.

The rest of the team was fine. There are dangers in everything people even die in their sleep. I thought football was die hard the game goes on. Bunch of talk I guess.

Re: NFL gave mahomy present - 01/06/23 04:18 PM

Yes and playing 6 days later.

No one mentioned the way things happened for decades. If one team is unable to continue that team forfeits the game.
Posted By: Actor

Re: NFL gave mahomy present - 01/06/23 09:45 PM

In MY OPINION... ALL Professional sports should be outlawed. No one needs them and all it does is make some undeserving people very rich for a while and then pee it all away and turn out to be A NOTHING...!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Garry-
Posted By: Turtledale

Re: NFL gave mahomy present - 01/06/23 10:51 PM

Pro sports are a drain on the tax payer. Half the money for the new Bills stadium was put on the taxpayers back. If they didn't accept this deal the team threatened to shop around for a new place to play. I say good riddance to bad rubbish. A bunch of millionaires playing a bunch of millionaires for owners who are billionaires. While the poor hard working people are taxed to death to build them a stadium. What a scam
Posted By: upstateNY

Re: NFL gave mahomy present - 01/06/23 11:21 PM

I don't like that Mahomey.I loved it when he peed Brady off at half time in the Superbowl,,then Brady came back out and spanked him like a red headed step child. laugh
Posted By: Ltrman

Re: NFL gave mahomy present - 01/06/23 11:30 PM

This post? My guess is it's cumulative. LOLOLOLOL
Posted By: WhiteTrash 88

Re: NFL gave mahomy present - 01/07/23 12:05 AM

Burrow and Brady in super bowl! Dang that would break some hearts!

Care to make a wager on that????? You gonna pull them pistol’s or whistle Dixie??
Posted By: Dan D

Re: NFL gave mahomy present - 01/07/23 12:21 AM

Savell, your nephew sucks more than Hal.

Re: NFL gave mahomy present - 01/07/23 01:32 AM

Originally Posted by Dan D
Savell, your nephew sucks more than Hal.

My lord..... the reading comprehension on this bunch in here
Posted By: Catch22

Re: NFL gave mahomy present - 01/07/23 01:57 AM

Why do people still care about pro sports? The class left, exit stage left, years ago. There is no more float like a butterfly, no more playing the game that you'd do for free because you love the game.

Seriously, why do people watch pro sports anymore? The Bengals Bills game should have resumed, it's ok to feel bad for the fella that got hurt but they should have finished the game. You talk about a agenda being played out and most going with it, good grief.

We have athletes that have participated in the Olympics who hate our Nation, our Country, our Anthem, and Flag. I've got nothing for them, I don't watch them or support them in any way. There's no respect, love, class, honor in sports now. I'd bring a lawn chair and watch a neighborhood game of barnball or smear the queer happily, if they existed.

Re: NFL gave mahomy present - 01/07/23 02:09 AM

Originally Posted by Catch22
Why do people still care about pro sports? The class left, exit stage left, years ago. There is no more float like a butterfly, no more playing the game that you'd do for free because you love the game.

Seriously, why do people watch pro sports anymore? The Bengals Bills game should have resumed, it's ok to feel bad for the fella that got hurt but they should have finished the game. You talk about a agenda being played out and most going with it, good grief.

We have athletes that have participated in the Olympics who hate our Nation, our Country, our Anthem, and Flag. I've got nothing for them, I don't watch them or support them in any way. There's no respect, love, class, honor in sports now. I'd bring a lawn chair and watch a neighborhood game of barnball or smear the queer happily, if they existed.

No kidding! I remember a guy throwing his Olympic medal in a river!
© 2024 Trapperman Forums