Home

Jacksonville

Posted By: Nittany Lion

Jacksonville - 01/15/23 10:45 AM

How about that for a comeback? The Jaguars were down 27 to 0 before halftime, not a fan of either team, but never-the-less a football fan I decided to go to bed as I was tired and wasn't interested in watching a blowout game. Imagine my surprise this morning when I learned the Jaguars came back the second half and beat the Chargers. Now I wish I would have stayed up and watched the excitement.
Posted By: DaveP

Re: Jacksonville - 01/15/23 11:44 AM

Yup, turned it off too.
Surprised this am!
Posted By: PineDoggin

Re: Jacksonville - 01/15/23 12:03 PM

Nice
Posted By: EdP

Re: Jacksonville - 01/15/23 02:07 PM

Lots of credit given to Trevor Lawrence for sticking with it and fighting back, all deserving, but the Jags defense deserves just as much for holding the Chargers to just 3 pts in the second half.
Posted By: Nessmuck

Re: Jacksonville - 01/15/23 02:15 PM

So you can throw 4 interceptions...and win...who knew
Posted By: Donnersurvivor

Re: Jacksonville - 01/15/23 02:17 PM

I went to bed as well. Pretty rare for me to stay up for a late game and I wasn't going to try hard to stay up for that one.
Posted By: jbyrd63

Re: Jacksonville - 01/15/23 02:50 PM

Watched the highlights this morning. When Fabio threw his 3rd or fourth interception I went to bed. Think this is the 5th or 6th comeback from 16 pts or more in the last half of the season.Think it was the Vikings came back from 30 down. People want to point at the defense for these choke jobs but the offense gets the ball everytime the losing team scores. Just match them on offense after the big lead will win the game also. Chargers missed several field goals......
© 2024 Trapperman Forums