Home

Alabama's new coach

Posted By: Nittany Lion

Alabama's new coach - 02/04/23 04:09 PM

Tommy Rees ,Is he a good hire? Those of you that wanted Alabama to have more of a running game should get your wish.
Posted By: Nittany Lion

Re: Alabama's new coach - 02/05/23 11:39 AM

Any opinions.
Posted By: warrior

Re: Alabama's new coach - 02/05/23 11:56 AM

Run da ball!
Posted By: Anonymous

Re: Alabama's new coach - 02/05/23 12:07 PM

Originally Posted by Nittany Lion
Any opinions.

They should have a decent team on the field this coming season.
Posted By: Jtrapper

Re: Alabama's new coach - 02/05/23 01:24 PM

I think the wheels are coming off Saban's dynasty BUT ive watched him win championship's with freshmen and everything in between and coaching change's are an annual thing there soooooooooooooooo who knows?

Id never heard of this coach before so no idea how he operates.
Posted By: trapdog1

Re: Alabama's new coach - 02/05/23 01:37 PM

Originally Posted by Mark June
Originally Posted by Nittany Lion
Any opinions.

They should have a decent team on the field this coming season.

Are you practicing to be a politician with that answer, Mark? I'd say you've nailed the technique. whistle
Posted By: yotetrapper30

Re: Alabama's new coach - 02/05/23 05:15 PM

I'm more interested to see who ends up as quarterback.
Posted By: Grandpa Trapper

Re: Alabama's new coach - 02/05/23 08:35 PM

I wonder how many of Alabama’s players graduate with “real degrees” compared to Penn State. In fact, I wonder how many just graduate?
Posted By: Remington700

Re: Alabama's new coach - 02/05/23 09:23 PM

I believe he was like the 4th choice down the line. Not too many people are thrilled with this hire. ND’s offense was 26 in 2020 and 60 in 2022. Should be interesting to see how it
All unfolds.
Posted By: warrior

Re: Alabama's new coach - 02/05/23 09:45 PM

Originally Posted by Grandpa Trapper
I wonder how many of Alabama’s players graduate with “real degrees” compared to Penn State. In fact, I wonder how many just graduate?

Look it up I bet the percentage is like everything else Alabama, ten ten ranking.
Posted By: yotetrapper30

Re: Alabama's new coach - 02/11/23 11:46 PM

Originally Posted by Grandpa Trapper

According to this article, more than Ohio State. https://www.espn.com/college-footba...eams-graduation-rates-racial-gap-remains

Ok I found the stats for 2021. Penn State graduated 87% and Alabama graduated 86% of their football players.
© 2024 Trapperman Forums