Home

FBU Auction on Trapperman HAS STARTED*****

Posted By: wheelers

FBU Auction on Trapperman HAS STARTED***** - 02/06/23 08:38 PM

I'm going to be laid up for a couple week so it would be a great time to run our annual FBU auction. If you have anything you'd like to donate please send me a PM and I will get it listed once we start. We've got some pretty good stuff donated already but always need more. If you'd like to donate money there will be that option once we get going. I'd like to start this the middle of next week. Thank you

Keisha is the person in charge of the auctions below and it would be nice to help her out with funds from our auction.

Hello Everyone!

Hope you all are well, and trust you had a wonderful 2022!

Trapperman.com has been gracious enough to partner with Furbearers Unlimited again to host an online auction to raise funds to support our cause and mission. Our yearly fundraising efforts fund grants that support research projects & habitat development, educational projects involving furbearers, scholarships for students enrolled in wildlife curriculum, as well as provide educational materials to state wildlife organizations and other youth programs such as education camps. FBU is dedicated to providing support to organizations and research involving the proper management of furbearing species as a renewable resource. Your unwavering support over the years is what ensures that we can continue to do what we do and allows our raffles and banquets to remain successful. All proceeds raised through this auction will assist in the 2023 fundraising season to sponsor guns and items at this year’s upcoming events which are:

Western Regional: June 2-3, 2023 - Sweetwater Events Complex in Rock Springs, WY
64th Annual NTA Convention: July 27-29, 2023 - Upper Peninsula State Fairgrounds in Escanaba, MI
Northeast Regional: August 17-20, 2023 - Held in conjunction with Neil Olson’s New England Trappers Weekend in Bethel, ME
Southeast Regional: October 6-8, 2023 - Cumberland County Fairgrounds in Crossville, TN.

In addition to assisting our fundraising efforts, your support will aid in supporting state associations to have the resources needed to fight to continuous battle against the sport of trapping.
Thank you in advance for your generous contributions and support in helping to ensure we have continued success and growth!

-Keisha T.
FBU Fundraising Coordinator
Posted By: John-Chagnon

Re: Up Coming FBU Auction on Trapperman - 02/09/23 01:36 AM

Very good cause, sent you pm with some items. Good luck on Auctions!

Re: Up Coming FBU Auction on Trapperman - 02/11/23 03:09 PM

Getting some nice items keep them coming Thank you

https://trapperman.com/forum/ubbthreads.php/forums/16/1/auction-forum

Re: Up Coming FBU Auction on Trapperman - 02/13/23 10:41 AM

More stuff listed daily. Check it out
Posted By: JoeGoodman

Re: Up Coming FBU Auction on Trapperman - 02/13/23 06:04 PM

I would like to donate the following items: Wheelers, please message me the winners names and USPS delivery address. 1. "American Trapper Lives Here" steel sign, 2. "E.N. Woodcock Master Bear Trapper artprint, 3. "American Free Trapper" artprint, 4. "Coyote Sunrise" artprint, 5. "Red Fox All Curled Up" artprint

Good luck to the bidders!
Joe Goodman
www.JoeGoodmanPrints.com

[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]
Posted By: Trapper Dahlgren

Re: Up Coming FBU Auction on Trapperman - 02/14/23 11:45 AM

your a good man JOE thanks

Re: Up Coming FBU Auction on Trapperman - 02/16/23 11:41 AM

Lots of new awesome items listed with more to come. You guys are doing great Thank you

Re: Up Coming FBU Auction on Trapperman - 02/19/23 04:13 PM

Come check it out. Lots of awesome things and more to come
© 2024 Trapperman Forums