Posted By: warrior

Insurrection - 02/07/23 11:47 PM

https://www.newsweek.com/transgende...klahoma-capitol-debate-january-6-1779461
Posted By: trapdog1

Re: Insurrection - 02/08/23 12:43 AM

That explains where Blaine County has been. grin
Posted By: Anglinscreek

Re: Insurrection - 02/08/23 01:04 AM

State capitol is vastly different from national capitol.

How many people were killed in this insurrection? Was it an attempt to overthrow the U. S. Government? So we have photos of them sitting in the speaker of the houses chair?

Is this bad because it's transgender? Would Newsweek give the same writing for largely far right, whites?

Would people's views of the January 6th insurrection be different if it was done by transgenders or BLM?
Posted By: 8117 Steve R

Re: Insurrection - 02/08/23 01:07 AM

There was no insurrection on Jan 6.

Re: Insurrection - 02/08/23 01:08 AM

Originally Posted by 8117 Steve R

Exactly.
Posted By: AntiGov

Re: Insurrection - 02/08/23 01:18 AM

Originally Posted by trapdog1

Exactly.

X3
Posted By: warrior

Re: Insurrection - 02/08/23 01:26 AM

The actual insurrection was on November 3, 2020 in a handful of states.
Posted By: 52Carl

Re: Insurrection - 02/08/23 02:16 AM

It was a movie production with a number of unsuspecting extras. Plain and simple.
Posted By: Chancey

Re: Insurrection - 02/08/23 04:22 AM

For this country to survive IMO, we are going to have to bite the head off the beast of this insanity and put these people advocating child mutilation into the insane asylums where they belong.
Posted By: Leftlane

Re: Insurrection - 02/08/23 04:25 AM

Originally Posted by warrior
The actual insurrection was on November 3, 2020 in a handful of states.

x2
Posted By: randall brannon

Re: Insurrection - 02/08/23 04:48 AM

X4
Posted By: bfflobo

Re: Insurrection - 02/08/23 04:51 AM

Originally Posted by 52Carl

It was a movie production with a number of unsuspecting extras. Plain and simple.

Planned and headed up by Nancy. Speaker of the House is the one in charge of Capitol police.
Posted By: KeithC

Re: Insurrection - 02/08/23 05:44 AM

Originally Posted by randall brannon

X4

After the crap storm of antifa and blm burning, vandalizing and looting nearly every US City, it wasn't even a toot of a fart in comparison.

Keith
Posted By: danvee

Re: Insurrection - 02/08/23 05:53 AM

Only thing that went wrong on 6, January, was the trials for those that entered the capital. There should have never been trials, except dereliction of duty for the guards, everyone of the rioters should have been justifiably shot for entering a secured area. Two center mass, one to the head. I wonder how it would have been talked about on here if Biden lost the election and claimed it was rigged and had his riot thugs enter the capitol. Someone breaks the glass on my window, breaks in the door is going to get a load of buckshot, castle doctrine, nuff said
Posted By: 8117 Steve R

Re: Insurrection - 02/08/23 11:01 AM

Some of the ones entering the capital building were invited in and led in by capital police. I saw them removing barricades and showing them in on tv live as it happened. Funny how those news clips disappeared. No one that entered the building was armed. Hard to justify calling it an insurrection but thats what they need to call it for their objective of keeping a certain guy outta office.

Re: Insurrection - 02/08/23 11:22 AM

Originally Posted by danvee
Only thing that went wrong on 6, January, was the trials for those that entered the capital. There should have never been trials, except dereliction of duty for the guards, everyone of the rioters should have been justifiably shot for entering a secured area. Two center mass, one to the head. I wonder how it would have been talked about on here if Biden lost the election and claimed it was rigged and had his riot thugs enter the capitol. Someone breaks the glass on my window, breaks in the door is going to get a load of buckshot, castle doctrine, nuff said

Might be the dumbest thing I've ever read.
Posted By: Anonymous

Re: Insurrection - 02/08/23 11:26 AM

I'm gonna take a guess that danvee is old enough to have been one of the hippies at Woodstock.
And has held on to that philosophy with gladness.
Am I close to the green with that chip shot?

Re: Insurrection - 02/08/23 12:35 PM

He actually has a point

If BLM or such did the same thing you would want them mowed down.

If Biden runs for office and the election gets truly stolen, then most on here won't care because it didn't happen to "their" guy.

Re: Insurrection - 02/08/23 12:43 PM

I don't want any people mowed down so his point is way off target.
Why would any POTUS be someone's guy?
Posted By: DWC

Re: Insurrection - 02/08/23 01:02 PM

Castle doctrine doesnt apply to a place of business. A black “cop” murdered an unarmed white woman that day. Yet, hes a hero in your warped world.
Posted By: jalstat

Re: Insurrection - 02/08/23 01:20 PM

Sorry bud that is the peoples house not the bums who were elected
Posted By: GREENCOUNTYPETE

Re: Insurrection - 02/08/23 01:35 PM

Originally Posted by Anglinscreek
He actually has a point

If Biden runs for office and the election gets truly stolen, then most on here won't care because it didn't happen to "their" guy.

BLM did occupy a state house in Washington state for a week they even declared themselves not in the US any more

and while people didn't die at the capitol building the capitol zone had several murders and we were told it was all mostly peaceful protest

they let the local drug lord patrol the streets of the zone

they went into peoples homes and businesses and demanded they be fed

recall C.H.A.Z Capitol hill autonomous zone
Posted By: walleye101

Re: Insurrection - 02/08/23 01:36 PM

Watching/listening to that whole orchastrated, made for TV, production on the Jan 6 "insurrection", you wonder who actually buys into these types of theatrics? Then you read a post like the one above............................
Posted By: Providence Farm

Re: Insurrection - 02/08/23 02:05 PM

Don't you love it when liberals out themselves. Mark another one down that can't be relied on or trusted.

Re: Insurrection - 02/08/23 02:21 PM

Some were led in why?? maybe dereliction of duty?, before the lockdown? Maybe on orders from one administration or the other. After the area was secured and windows were breaking and some of the things that were said breaking into secured offices and the vice president and representatives being taken to safe areas it was no longer a peaceful protest. As for preacher Junes remark no I was not a hippie but was serving my country, your golf game is way off. When someone breaks into your home preach to them see what happens. A lot of folks on this site preach about protecting the border and condone what when on January 6? When the doors get locked it means keep out!
Posted By: Kansasace2

Re: Insurrection - 02/08/23 02:23 PM

The sooner everyone wakes up and realizes, “Republicans use power to get money-Democrats use money to get power “ we will be forever on the uni party turd bird treadmill. You only believe there is a difference or choice when there really is not. That’s the game.
Posted By: Kansasace2

Re: Insurrection - 02/08/23 02:25 PM

Some were led in why?? maybe dereliction of duty?, before the lockdown? Maybe on orders from one administration or the other. After the area was secured and windows were breaking and some of the things that were said breaking into secured offices and the vice president and representatives being taken to safe areas it was no longer a peaceful protest. As for preacher Junes remark no I was not a hippie but was serving my country, your golf game is way off. When someone breaks into your home preach to them see what happens. A lot of folks on this site preach about protecting the border and condone what when on January 6? When the doors get locked it means keep out!

Especially electric magnetic locks, you know a humvee would be needed to break that open, who unlocked em?

Re: Insurrection - 02/08/23 02:50 PM

Thank you for your service for all of us. Sorry you missed my internet attempt at humor. I figured you "were not" at the peacenik "make love, not war" festival since your post had the comment to shoot to kill. But you are old enough to have been there wink

And the "home" the people on Jan 6 broke into used to be known as the "We the People's" point of rally, but now some people say SHOOT 'EM?
There's too much zeal to shoot people these days.

Blessings,
Mark
Posted By: Diggerman

Re: Insurrection - 02/08/23 03:01 PM

How many people were killed in this insurrection? Was it an attempt to overthrow the U. S. Government? So we have photos of them sitting in the speaker of the houses chair?

Is this bad because it's transgender? Would Newsweek give the same writing for largely far right, whites?

Would people's views of the January 6th insurrection be different if it was done by transgenders or BLM?

Yes we know, The National capital is All Powerful and must be worshipped. How would people that dont know what gender they are know what Capital they are in?

Re: Insurrection - 02/08/23 03:04 PM

Agree Mark, I still have reservations about Vietnam and all wars and violence here in the US. Also agree with Kansasace more money is all they want and the power is in the people and we have few politicians that are not crooks. I truly believe in democracy that it is the best form of government but the hardest to live with at times and tenuous. Maybe if we could get 50 percent of Americans to quit paying taxes one year they would listen to our needs. The riots and insurrections are not the way to do it. Time to go trap, that's my peace and solace not into causing hard feelings for anyone just my opinions stated but I do have fangs, claws and teeth like them Texas critters.
Posted By: HobbieTrapper

Re: Insurrection - 02/08/23 03:09 PM

There is not enough acreage of common ground to stave off the bloodshed coming. Review of some of these posts inspires me to throw another cake mix in the ball mill and contemplate how many I can feed with it.

I don’t want to but, it seems a duty.
Posted By: Trapper7

Re: Insurrection - 02/08/23 03:10 PM

The cowardly security guy who shot and killed that unarmed woman should be in prison. Instead, the main stream media projected him as a hero.

Re: Insurrection - 02/08/23 03:13 PM

Originally Posted by Mark June

I'm gonna take a guess that danvee is old enough to have been one of the hippies at Woodstock.

Hole in one!
Posted By: Rat Masterson

Re: Insurrection - 02/08/23 03:27 PM

danvee, 50% of americans already don't pay federal taxes.

Re: Insurrection - 02/08/23 03:35 PM

Just so as you should know, for like future references and all, The Capital BELONGS to the people, It just houses idgits, It where they are supposed to go to work. You should feel free to walk the halls of any govt. building, if not you are in the wrong country.

Re: Insurrection - 02/08/23 04:05 PM

Agree Mark, I still have reservations about Vietnam and all wars and violence here in the US. Also agree with Kansasace more money is all they want and the power is in the people and we have few politicians that are not crooks. I truly believe in democracy that it is the best form of government but the hardest to live with at times and tenuous. Maybe if we could get 50 percent of Americans to quit paying taxes one year they would listen to our needs. The riots and insurrections are not the way to do it. Time to go trap, that's my peace and solace not into causing hard feelings for anyone just my opinions stated but I do have fangs, claws and teeth like them Texas critters.

You believe in Democracy, well good, Try to find one. In a Democracy, 51% of the people can vote the other 49% into slavery, Democracy's dont last long. The country you live in is a Constitutional Republic, Blue printed by the Constitution, and needs to be followed so as we do not fall into the traps of a Democracy.
Posted By: Ltrman

Re: Insurrection - 02/08/23 04:40 PM

Wyoming? Are you buddies with the Cheney's? Who do you hunt with, Dick. You must be lonely out there. Maybe Oregon would suit you better. Remember when all those protesters occupied the Senate offices and wouldn't leave? Over Trump's immigration policy? How many got shot and killed, you know, for entering a restricted area. I guess you would have been in favor of slaughtering them all....including AOC, whom I believe participated.
Posted By: Ridge Runner1960

Re: Insurrection - 02/08/23 04:45 PM

If J6 was an attempt to overthrow the US government where were the weapons? were any fires started? How did the doors get unlocked? anybody with common sense knows it was a legal protest that turned violent by the actions of antifa and the feds! and the only ones killed were unarmed citizens one shot, one beat to death.

Re: Insurrection - 02/08/23 04:52 PM

Originally Posted by Providence Farm
Don't you love it when liberals out themselves. Mark another one down that can't be relied on or trusted.

Worse than anti's. They've already infiltrated by pretending to be something they aren't. It's impossible to support libs and trapping at the same time. Impossible.
Posted By: mskrtman

Re: Insurrection - 02/08/23 04:53 PM

Just because the people own the Capitol doesn't mean you have free rein to break in do damage and disrupt Congress. If I tried to break into the House chambers followed by a mob screaming they wanted to hang the Vice President it wouldn't surprise me if I was shot.

Re: Insurrection - 02/08/23 05:34 PM

It was very educational.
Posted By: hippie

Re: Insurrection - 02/08/23 06:06 PM

He actually has a point

Funny that it was ok a year or so earlier? Its always a one way street with democrats whining.

https://abcnews.go.com/Politics/ale...tation-leading-protest/story?id=59165661

Just a protest until conservatives do it.
Posted By: Steven 49er

Re: Insurrection - 02/08/23 06:18 PM

Hippie, they called what happened in Minneapolis a peaceful protest.

Re: Insurrection - 02/08/23 07:02 PM

Originally Posted by Steven 49er
Hippie, they called what happened in Minneapolis a peaceful protest.

Yeh, my son in law drives semi and he spent several months in the Cities hauling the remnants of the destruction to vehicles, buildings, etc. And how many businesses were destroyed by vandalism and fire, never to re-open? Thanks to BLM & Antifa.

Like Hippie said, "Just a protest until conservatives do it".
Posted By: TC1

Re: Insurrection - 02/08/23 08:02 PM

It is impossible for me to fathom that some here are so clueless as to the real danger our country faces…. Gotta clue for ya. It’s not the “Orange Man”! It’s sheep like yourselves that are scared to leave the flock because they have a shepard leading them. Regardless if he is senile and nothing more than a puppet on strings for the globalist agenda. Notice the lack of capital letter in shepard, the true Shepard will bring us home someday.

Re: Insurrection - 02/08/23 09:09 PM

T-man libs coming out in droves.....gotta love it.

Re: Insurrection - 02/08/23 09:16 PM

Originally Posted by mskrtman
Just because the people own the Capitol doesn't mean you have free rein to break in do damage and disrupt Congress. If I tried to break into the House chambers followed by a mob screaming they wanted to hang the Vice President it wouldn't surprise me if I was shot.

Break in? The vast majority were waved in with the doors held open for them. I guess if you're wearing a pink kitty hat it's perfectly ok to disrupt Congress? Or have celebrities threatening to kill a POTUS at his inauguration. Wear your Pusey hat and no one will shoot you. They only shoot you if you're wearing a MAGA hat...and unarmed

Re: Insurrection - 02/08/23 09:38 PM

They weren’t prepared for the ambush, lesson learned. It won’t happen next time.

Re: Insurrection - 02/09/23 01:17 AM

He actually has a point

No, this might be the dumbest thing I've ever read.
Posted By: Muskrat Love

Re: Insurrection - 02/09/23 03:43 AM

[quote=danvee]Only thing that went wrong on 6, January, was the trials for those that entered the capital. There should have never been trials, except dereliction of duty for the guards, everyone of the rioters should have been justifiably shot for entering a secured area. Two center mass, one to the head. I wonder how it would have been talked about on here if Biden lost the election and claimed it was rigged and had his riot thugs enter the capitol. Someone breaks the glass on my window, breaks in the door is going to get a load of buckshot, castle doctrine, nuff said

Mark.....I believe there was a misspelling in your post on this thread........ Didn't you mean "cheap,shot"?

You portray yourself as an educated man of the cloth, and yet I've seen your posts, on occasion, drifting from "What Jesus Would Do".

Just an observation!

And in a response to "Why would POTUS be someone's guy".......... Well, it was probably the Trump flags and banners we witnessed, being carried by the insurgents that day.

Blessings,

Muskrat Love

Posted By: Marty

Re: Insurrection - 02/09/23 03:56 AM

Just wow...
Posted By: Mike in A-town

Re: Insurrection - 02/09/23 04:04 AM

Wow.

Care to explain to me how someone can trespass on public property?

Apparently some people don't realize the US capitol building is owned by every American... And the people who work there are OUR employees... And their wages come out of OUR pockets. Every taxpayer in the country should be free to waltz into that building and see how the job is going. Unless of course you worship government and think it's holy ground.

Mike
Posted By: Mike in A-town

Re: Insurrection - 02/09/23 04:12 AM

Originally Posted by mskrtman

Everyone working in that building should live in abject fear for their lives every day. They should be absolutely terrified that if they try to pass stupid legislation that we will drag them out in the streets and hang them from the lampposts.

As far as the broken windows, etc... That's called vandalism. Make everyone responsible pay for it out of their pockets like kids who tore up the swing set in the city park.

Mike
Posted By: Boco

Re: Insurrection - 02/09/23 04:53 AM

Originally Posted by Mike in A-town

Wow.

Care to explain to me how someone can trespass on public property?

Apparently some people don't realize the US capitol building is owned by every American... And the people who work there are OUR employees... And their wages come out of OUR pockets. Every taxpayer in the country should be free to waltz into that building and see how the job is going. Unless of course you worship government and think it's holy ground.

Mike

Just like FHA.

Re: Insurrection - 02/09/23 11:10 AM

Originally Posted by Muskrat Love
[quote=danvee]Only thing that went wrong on 6, January, was the trials for those that entered the capital. There should have never been trials, except dereliction of duty for the guards, everyone of the rioters should have been justifiably shot for entering a secured area. Two center mass, one to the head. I wonder how it would have been talked about on here if Biden lost the election and claimed it was rigged and had his riot thugs enter the capitol. Someone breaks the glass on my window, breaks in the door is going to get a load of buckshot, castle doctrine, nuff said

Mark.....I believe there was a misspelling in your post on this thread........ Didn't you mean "cheap,shot"?

You portray yourself as an educated man of the cloth, and yet I've seen your posts, on occasion, drifting from "What Jesus Would Do".

Just an observation!

And in a response to "Why would POTUS be someone's guy".......... Well, it was probably the Trump flags and banners we witnessed, being carried by the insurgents that day.

Blessings,

Muskrat Love

For the person with the Captain and Tennille title song as their tag line, I wish I was perfect, but I'm not. Far from it. Never will be this side of glory. I'm a sinner with a far, far ways to go.
You read what you want into how other people should act, and you can judge them as you must, but I explained that already to danvee who was advocating to shoot people. Which of course it the opposite of the make love not war hippie festival.
Cheap shot? You make the call. I flavored my response for sure. Maybe I should just typed, "God says don't shoot people."
Is that more theological sound? Make your grade?

You're biased. I'm biased. We're all biased in our philosophy so you read into another person's writing things it doesn't contain ML, like malice, which would render it a "cheap shot."
It was a round about way to say why kill people for their views and possible unlawfulness when the constitution of this land says they are to be arrested, charged, arraigned and judged by others.
And we pick 13 because often there are people who are biased to much in one direction they don't judge fairly so a pool of jurors tends to work that out fairly... for the accused.

I have never seen you end a post with blessings conveyed to another?
You might check that log in your own eye before you call out the splinter in mine.
I'll do the same.

Blessings,
Mark

Re: Insurrection - 02/09/23 11:18 AM

Lawyers are the reason there are opinions for right and wrong.

Re: Insurrection - 02/09/23 11:57 AM

Originally Posted by Muskrat Love

Just an observation!

Blessings,

Muskrat Love

Mark is a big meanie!

Re: Insurrection - 02/09/23 12:07 PM

lol
Posted By: bowhunter27295

Re: Insurrection - 02/09/23 01:54 PM

The capitol hill reaction from both sides comes down to one thing.

It scared the crap out of ALL of them.

And now they, ALL OF THEM, want to teach us peasants a lesson. Anyone who they can find to prosecute and put in sensory deprivation they will do gladly and nothing will be written or said about it.

Unless your name is Ray Epps.

Re: Insurrection - 02/09/23 01:58 PM

Originally Posted by bowhunter27295
The capitol hill reaction from both sides comes down to one thing.

It scared the crap out of ALL of them.

And now they, ALL OF THEM, want to teach us peasants a lesson. Anyone who they can find to prosecute and put in sensory deprivation they will do gladly and nothing will be written or said about it.

This is the very reason they should be scared even more.

Re: Insurrection - 02/09/23 05:30 PM

The fact the the Jan 6 Committee Hearings had no interest in finding out the scope of his involvement should tell anyone with a shred of objectivity that the entire "investigation" was a farce.

Re: Insurrection - 02/09/23 06:53 PM

Originally Posted by walleye101

The fact the the Jan 6 Committee Hearings had no interest in finding out the scope of his involvement should tell anyone with a shred of objectivity that the entire "investigation" was a farce.

Maybe danvee could shed a little lite on this, would be interesting .

Re: Insurrection - 02/10/23 12:59 AM

If he only listens to main stream media, or the televised Committee Hearings, he'd have no idea Ray Epps exists.

Re: Insurrection - 02/10/23 01:01 AM

“He has no idea who Ray Epps is for $100 Alex.”

Re: Insurrection - 02/10/23 01:34 AM

Originally Posted by HobbieTrapper

grin

Re: Insurrection - 02/10/23 01:52 AM

You mean the man who went to defend Trump only to be thrown under the bus, labeled as a false flag instigator?
Seems like reaching for straws to me.

The insurrection would have never happened if this old. Man didn't orchestrate all of it🙄🙄🙄🤷
Posted By: mnsota

Re: Insurrection - 02/10/23 02:30 AM

You mean the man who went to defend Trump only to be thrown under the bus, labeled as a false flag instigator?
Seems like reaching for straws to me.

The insurrection would have never happened if this old. Man didn't orchestrate all of it🙄🙄🙄🤷

Went to defend Trump? He went to instigate criminal behavior not once but twice.
There was no insurrection. Trump advised those to go to the Capital and protest peacefully.
Where are we at with the investigation into the pipe bomber?

Re: Insurrection - 02/10/23 12:21 PM

I’m gonna have to go with “Short Bus Candidates” for $500 Alex.
© 2024 Trapperman Forums