Home

Flea markets

Posted By: vegasjim

Flea markets - 02/23/23 08:35 PM

Do any of you folks in the western states know of any good flea markets. I would like to go to more and am willing to travel a bit. I like the junkie garage sale type stuff. Not dealers. Thanks
Posted By: Law Dog

Re: Flea markets - 02/23/23 08:49 PM

Small towns around here have them a lot in the summer most organized ones have dealers mostly, farm sales are a big thing for good junk stuff.
Posted By: danny clifton

Re: Flea markets - 02/23/23 08:59 PM

Been awhile since I was there but Tucson had the biggest one I ever saw. Kansas City has one at a drive in. 8200 E 63rd St, Kansas City, MO 64133
Posted By: BernieB.

Re: Flea markets - 02/23/23 09:07 PM

There's a huge one in Mesa, AZ. Open every day I believe. You can spend the day in there.
Posted By: Slick Pan

Re: Flea markets - 02/23/23 11:11 PM

"junkie garage sale type stuff. Not dealers." What do you mean? All flea market sellers are dealers in one way or another. Where in Idaho are you?
Posted By: vegasjim

Re: Flea markets - 02/24/23 06:31 AM

Post Falls. By junkie I mean garage and farm sale stuff.
Posted By: Badger23

Re: Flea markets - 02/24/23 05:19 PM

Originally Posted by BernieB.
There's a huge one in Mesa, AZ. Open every day I believe. You can spend the day in there.

X2 My wife and I were in Phoenix on vacation a couple years ago in May. They weren't open all week though it was Thurs. thru Sun. It's worth going to IMO if you're in the area.
Posted By: SundanceMtnMan

Re: Flea markets - 02/25/23 03:40 AM

St. Regis, Montana has one on Memorial Day weekend. Wallace, Idaho has one on Labor Day weekend. It seems there are a couple in central and western Washington during the summer.
Posted By: LAtrapper

Re: Flea markets - 02/25/23 04:19 AM

World's longest yard sale
Posted By: backroadsarcher

Re: Flea markets - 02/25/23 12:20 PM

We have one here in Detroit Lakes, MN. every weekend. The holiday weekends are usually full and usually start in May running through September. A good mix of items.
Posted By: Northof50

Re: Flea markets - 02/25/23 01:21 PM

Originally Posted by backroadsarcher
We have one here in Detroit Lakes, MN. every weekend. The holiday weekends are usually full and usually start in May running through September. A good mix of items.

when going to a convention have dropped by one garage sale close by. Seems the wife was selling all the John Deere stuff and did not know prices, friend van was full, so was hauling quite a bit back in my truck for him. Luckily the dealer took his visa for the traps he was getting. Several toy tractors paid for the trip
Posted By: Lugnut

Re: Flea markets - 02/25/23 01:58 PM

Flea markets are a pretty big deal around here. There are several huge ones within thirty miles. I'm talking acres under roof with hundreds of permanent vendor spots and more acreage outside.
© 2024 Trapperman Forums