Home

Mark June, Little June

Posted By: Donnersurvivor

Mark June, Little June - 02/24/23 02:16 PM

Mark June, Little June.

It was almost three years ago when and I was in a bad place, I was recently (3 months officially) divorced, my ex wife had been cheating so I filed when I found out though we had been separated for quite some time. Through extremely hard work and carful savings I had saved hundreds of thousands of dollars which was now all gone due to my Ex. I was single, angry and broke.

I was running away from home for Christmas and was staying in Colorado at a friends house where I was introduced to a mutual female friend (Rachel) with instructions to "leave her alone" which was my full intent, I had no desire to even be around Women at that point. My friends whom I was staying with had told me about Rachel before, "hard working, good looking, Christian", good virtues which I found to be true but again I was not interested.

I stayed with my friends for a couple weeks and Rachel would come over on and off, for whatever reason (God probably) Rachel and I were very attracted to each other and clicked very well. We started taking walks together, talking, etc. I felt extremely conflicted or inadequate, she was the Virgin Christian woman, I was the divorced (recently), broke (also recently) man who was in serious doubt about God. For who knows what reason (God probably) I messaged Mark June through Trapperman, as a man pursuing God daily I wanted his thoughts on a potential relationship with Rachel, subconsciously I think I was looking for reassurance of my initial thoughts which were to stay out of a relationship and leave this Godly Woman alone.

Mr June must of taken some carful thought before responding, he offered encouragement to pursue a respectful relationship which both surprised and delighted me. I could of course go on but at this point a picture speaks to the rest of the rest of the story. The picture below is of Rachel and my baby girl Juniper, aka "June Bug" or "Baby June".

I've been extremely blessed since reaching out to Mr June and meeting Rachel. Work has been good and I was able to afford a double wide, a septic, well, electricity, driveway, etc. We have a house, some savings and a family. I'm very thankful to Mr June, he did more than he knows. For those who made it to the end I thank you for reading through and would remind you on Tman there are some amazing individuals who are extremely helpful if reached out to privately. If you need help, encouragement or maybe even someone to just listen to you're issues there is someone here for you, reach out to them.

[Linked Image]
Posted By: story

Re: Mark June, Little June - 02/24/23 02:46 PM

God works in awesome ways. So happy everything worked out for you.
Posted By: ky_coyote_hunter

Re: Mark June, Little June - 02/24/23 03:44 PM

Very inspirational, no doubt the Lord had a hand in your outcome....Mark June is a very good man, I've not seen eye to eye with him on some points of doctrine and even told him he was full of it once in a P.M. which I now regret... But since then have seen the Lord work through him in his threads and posts here on T-Man.

More than just a great trapper, in fact much more, and you see the results of his counsel.

P.S. Juniper is beautiful, y'all are blessed!
Posted By: Providence Farm

Re: Mark June, Little June - 02/24/23 03:56 PM

Great story and thinks for sharing. Beautiful baby girl and your correct on all acounts. God is amazing and T man has a great group of members. I received offers to come help with anything we needed from people I have never met or communicated with before from half way across the country when my daughter was shot. You just don't find people like that very often and the % of people of that caliber here is exceptionally high and a very rare and valuable asset to the world.

God always has a plan even when it hurts and we can't see the future good that's just on the other side. You were at your lowest point yet now worst day with your Godly bride and daughter it's better than your best times with your ex and times when you thought you were on top of the world.
Posted By: west river rogue

Re: Mark June, Little June - 02/24/23 04:05 PM

Beautiful baby!!! You were blessed(are) Mark and Miss Donna are awesome folks. I talked with both in depth at nta and AWESOME!!!! You want truth,ask them!!!
Posted By: trapdog1

Re: Mark June, Little June - 02/24/23 04:06 PM

Sure is nice to hear of something good happening once in awhile!
I notice you have forgotten to give yourself any credit in this success story, and you are deserving of some.
Posted By: Trapper Dahlgren

Re: Mark June, Little June - 02/24/23 04:10 PM

great story , never give up on god or people
Posted By: Broomchaser

Re: Mark June, Little June - 02/24/23 04:15 PM

You get it. Congratulations and God bless.
Posted By: mike mason

Re: Mark June, Little June - 02/24/23 04:41 PM

Happy for you and your family. We discussed business info before but that is what life is about.
Posted By: MO Longliner

Re: Mark June, Little June - 02/24/23 06:38 PM

Great story. Glad everything has worked out so well for you. God is good. Thanks for sharing.
Posted By: Michael Lippold

Re: Mark June, Little June - 02/24/23 06:49 PM

Congrats, the Lord works in mysterious ways

Re: Mark June, Little June - 02/24/23 07:44 PM

Originally Posted by ky_coyote_hunter
Mark June is a very good man, I've not seen eye to eye with him on some points of doctrine and even told him he was full of it once in a P.M. which I now regret... But since then have seen the Lord work through him in his threads and posts here on T-Man.

I agree, Mark is a good man. We should all be carful in how we interact with each other, it's easy to forget we're on the same side sometimes, especially online.

Originally Posted by trapdog1
Sure is nice to hear of something good happening once in awhile!
I notice you have forgotten to give yourself any credit in this success story, and you are deserving of some.

I'm honestly not sure how I got through the whole situation, it was incredibly difficult. Credit goes to God and those who talked me back from the cliff during that time. I learned who my friends were that is for sure. My Ex not only cheated and stole all of my money she also spread a lot of lies, it was extremely difficult for me to see "friends" and neighbors many of whom Ide helped without asking anything in return turn against me on the words of a mentally unstable alcoholic.

Thank you all for the kind words, appreciate it.
Posted By: Turtledale

Re: Mark June, Little June - 02/24/23 08:18 PM

God has blessed you in so many ways. I too have found friendship and counsel from another tman member. With a strong will to be good and do good glorious things can come to fruition. Your little June-bug is one of those things. God bless and take care.
Posted By: Trapper7

Re: Mark June, Little June - 02/24/23 09:01 PM

Beautiful baby! Very happy for you! Mark is an inspiration used by God. I'm sure he was praying for you big time. Jesus never gives up on us no matter how dire the situation.
Posted By: Anonymous

Re: Mark June, Little June - 02/24/23 09:09 PM

I'm glad God blessed you with a beautiful child and brought you back to the flock Donnersurvivor.
Posted By: snowy

Re: Mark June, Little June - 02/24/23 09:59 PM

What a great ending and what God and Pray can do. I'm glad you reached out for help and that is the hardest part for man to do. You are a very lucky blessed individual.

Thanks for sharing your story with us.
Posted By: Larry Baer

Re: Mark June, Little June - 02/24/23 10:15 PM

I vote for this to be the best post of the month! Praise the Lord for all he has done!
Posted By: Leftlane

Re: Mark June, Little June - 02/24/23 10:30 PM

Who is Mark June? whistle
Posted By: Hodagtrapper

Re: Mark June, Little June - 02/24/23 11:04 PM

Amen brother! Cherish each other and work on your relationship daily with both Rachel and Christ. Congratulations too!

Chris
Posted By: stinkypete

Re: Mark June, Little June - 02/25/23 12:45 AM

Thanks for sharing your story. Amazing thru struggles in life. Without giving up. One can find peace and success in life. And don’t be afraid to ask for help. The lord is out there. Again thank you for sharing. She sure is a beautiful little girl.
Posted By: keets

Re: Mark June, Little June - 02/25/23 01:22 AM

I remember your story then... things work out sometimes when you clear your mind....IMO. when you clear your mind, you can hear what GOD is saying/directing you
Posted By: Patrice

Re: Mark June, Little June - 02/25/23 01:31 AM

Hey, Donnersurvivor. You mentioned that your wife and daughter were in the picture you posted. Did you change pictures?
Congratulations on all good things!

Re: Mark June, Little June - 02/25/23 01:39 AM

Originally Posted by Patrice
Hey, Donnersurvivor. You mentioned that your wife and daughter were in the picture you posted. Did you change pictures?
Congratulations on all good things!

I misspoke a bit, I tried to say the picture is of our little girl, I worded it weird.

I appreciate all the kind words, I just handed the phone off to Rachel to read the thread and she enjoyed it as well.
Posted By: Giant Sage

Re: Mark June, Little June - 02/25/23 01:56 AM

God is good!!
Beautiful child.
Posted By: bucksnbears

Re: Mark June, Little June - 02/25/23 02:04 AM

Heartwarming.

SO MANY messages in the OP's story.
Posted By: Wanna Be

Re: Mark June, Little June - 02/25/23 02:49 AM

Life is full of ups and downs and twist and turns. The trick is just stay on the path and hang on! When you hit the bottom the only way out is up! Glad you’re nearing the top!!
Posted By: wheelers

Re: Mark June, Little June - 02/25/23 03:21 AM

Congratulations. Awesome story
Posted By: NonPCfed

Re: Mark June, Little June - 02/25/23 05:31 AM

Yes God is Great!!

I'm proud of you Donner. Your story could have ended in a lot of different and mostly tragic ways but you listened, even if only a little bit at first, to the Holy Spirit who was showing you another path. I'm glad that Rachel found her man by listening to the Holy Spirit as well. Enjoy your new life!!!
Posted By: nate

Re: Mark June, Little June - 02/25/23 05:37 AM

That's way cool.awesome!!
Posted By: Marty

Re: Mark June, Little June - 02/25/23 05:38 AM

Wow.
Posted By: Whopper Stopper

Re: Mark June, Little June - 02/25/23 09:54 AM

Awesome story.

WS
Posted By: Ron Marsh

Re: Mark June, Little June - 02/25/23 10:24 AM

Praise the LORD.
Posted By: T-Rex

Re: Mark June, Little June - 02/26/23 03:55 AM

Ah, yes. The power of positive thinking. Congratulations, and many thanks to Mr. June for support.

Re: Mark June, Little June - 02/26/23 03:59 AM

And speaking of positive thinking:

Where might I find the old chick and all that money, today?

Re: Mark June, Little June - 02/26/23 04:13 AM

Originally Posted by T-Rex
And speaking of positive thinking:

Where might I find the old chick and all that money, today?

She was in Vegas getting remarried a couple days after the divorce was finalized, I actually couldn't find her to serve papers until she showed up ready to sign papers because she had another fool on the hook. I got a call last fall from her husband saying she had filed police charges for assault, stole his car and truck and changed the locks on the house while he was in prison over a long weekend, he wanted me to testify that she had done all this before but I just laughed and told him he made his bed now he could lie in it.

She's actually back at her mothers house now, I only heard that today from my cousin, I don't keep up with the nonsense and have her blocked on any way to contact me.

Re: Mark June, Little June - 02/26/23 04:29 AM

You be a lucky man, Mr. Survivor!

Just a sidenote.

A couple hundred grand might only last a matter of hours in Vegas. A gorgeous baby daughter and loving wife are what fairy tales are made of.
Posted By: yotetrapper30

Re: Mark June, Little June - 02/26/23 04:31 AM

Originally Posted by Donnersurvivor

She's actually back at her mothers house now, I only heard that today from my cousin, I don't keep up with the nonsense and have her blocked on any way to contact me.

I'd recommend you strongly tell your cousin to refrain from the updates!

Re: Mark June, Little June - 02/26/23 02:46 PM

Originally Posted by yotetrapper30

I'd recommend you strongly tell your cousin to refrain from the updates!

Just neighborhood gossip, I could care less. My Ex got on the bus at my house when we were kids, we had a lot of the same friends, neighbors, etc.

Originally Posted by T-Rex
You be a lucky man, Mr. Survivor!

Just a sidenote.

A couple hundred grand might only last a matter of hours in Vegas. A gorgeous baby daughter and loving wife are what fairy tales are made of.

Thank you. The money thing still stings a bit but I've been more blessed since losing that money than I could of imagined. When we first talked about Divorce I thought I had 200k coming, then I tried to settle for 150, then 80 then I realized I would be lucky to get out of the marriage without debt, I did manage that!
Posted By: Anonymous

Re: Mark June, Little June - 03/05/23 09:11 PM

Been trapping and off the wifi grid for a bit.
What a fine testimony!
We give all honor, and glory, and praise to God.

Blessings,
Mark
© 2024 Trapperman Forums