Home

Mexican kidnapping

Posted By: Trapset

Mexican kidnapping - 03/08/23 01:18 PM

I would not be surprised to learn that the 4 Americans involved were going to Mexico for more than just a tummy tuck.
Posted By: Guss

Re: Mexican kidnapping - 03/08/23 01:50 PM

The American people need to stay away from the border towns.
Posted By: SGT. C

Re: Mexican kidnapping - 03/08/23 01:59 PM

Drugs
Posted By: Boco

Re: Mexican kidnapping - 03/08/23 02:04 PM

Whats the world coming to lately.
Cant even go to Mexico to get a cheap set of rubber teats anymore without getting kidnapped.
Posted By: danny clifton

Re: Mexican kidnapping - 03/08/23 02:05 PM

The only law in Mexico is cartel law. Kidnapping has always been an occupation in that part of the world. This one just got on the news.
Posted By: Donnersurvivor

Re: Mexican kidnapping - 03/08/23 02:09 PM

I would wager we could of run the Cartels out of Mexico, stabilized the country and secured the Southern border for half of what we spent in Ukraine.
Posted By: Eagleye

Re: Mexican kidnapping - 03/08/23 02:15 PM

I've crossed into Matamoros from Brownsville numerous times, a lot of automotive work for GM, Ford, Chrysler, BWW and Mercedes plants there- can't imagine trying to run that Supply Chain in today's environment...scary.
Posted By: Trapset

Re: Mexican kidnapping - 03/08/23 02:19 PM

One woman and three men headed to Mexico for a tummy tuck just doesn’t pass the smell test to me. Combined with the fact that 95% of everything I hear on the news turns out not to be “the way it was”.
Posted By: GRP

Re: Mexican kidnapping - 03/08/23 02:49 PM

2 are dead, 2 are back in US.
Posted By: Trapper7

Re: Mexican kidnapping - 03/08/23 02:57 PM

We have drug cartels operating right here in the US now. We need to activate the military and wipe them out. Thanks to Biden's open borders.

There was a retired security officer who lives in Brownsville. He said he wouldn't advise anyone traveling to Mexico. No area there is safe anymore.
Posted By: Shakeyjake

Re: Mexican kidnapping - 03/09/23 12:47 AM

Cartels have been here for a loooong time. I got a cousin who’s been retired from RCMP boarder interdiction for 6 years now, I think that’s what it’s called. He showed me pics of his 3 man team that would set up in a hide along the BC/Oregon boarder for a week at a time. A Suppressed 50 cal? I asked him. He said they’re still usually outgunned. His old partner was whacked at home, doesn’t make the news if he’s not in uniform, just another murder. Last time I visited him he had alotta guns hidden around the house that the average Canadian will never own…lol
Posted By: Chancey

Re: Mexican kidnapping - 03/09/23 01:54 AM

Originally Posted by Donnersurvivor
I would wager we could of run the Cartels out of Mexico, stabilized the country and secured the Southern border for half of what we spent in Ukraine.

We could end the drug violence, child smuggling, human trafficking, and drug trafficking over night if we wanted to.

No one in government wants the border closed or any of this to stop; they make way too much money off it. Disgraceful.
Posted By: TurkeyWrangler

Re: Mexican kidnapping - 03/09/23 02:04 AM

I didn't think too much about this at first. I mean, lots of people go to Mexico for more afordable healthcare. A woman my wife knows went down there for stomach procedure for weight loss. However after reading this it does seem a little strange that the guy didn't even tell his wife where he was going. https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/crim...c0c56b68b64dac84e2ad922f0d0a13&ei=45
Posted By: 330-Trapper

Re: Mexican kidnapping - 03/09/23 02:08 AM

Just say No
Posted By: snowy

Re: Mexican kidnapping - 03/09/23 02:14 AM

Originally Posted by Trapper7
We have drug cartels operating right here in the US now. We need to activate the military and wipe them out. Thanks to Biden's open borders.

There was a retired security officer who lives in Brownsville. He said he wouldn't advise anyone traveling to Mexico. No area there is safe anymore.

And his approval rating are going up each day. The 34% registered blue party and 40% registered independents party the republicans with a registered 26% just don't have the voting and poll numbers to make a difference.
Posted By: Marty

Re: Mexican kidnapping - 03/09/23 02:17 AM

just another example of a nation declining.....third world cesspool run by killa's on our border and we help finance the killa's..
Posted By: randall brannon

Re: Mexican kidnapping - 03/09/23 02:20 AM

Originally Posted by Trapset
I would not be surprised to learn that the 4 Americans involved were going to Mexico for more than just a tummy tuck.

Not for almost nothing. Here it is in the Thousands there in the Hundreds.

Re: Mexican kidnapping - 03/09/23 02:22 AM

Originally Posted by snowy
Originally Posted by Trapper7

And his approval rating are going up each day. The 34% registered blue party and 40% registered independents party the republicans with a registered 26% just don't have the voting and poll numbers to make a difference.

Don't believe those numbers. President Hair Sniffer will not make another Term. His own Party Hateshim as well as the Americans attacked by Illegals and things like Ohio!! He is a PUTZ!!!

Re: Mexican kidnapping - 03/09/23 02:23 AM

Originally Posted by Chancey
Originally Posted by Donnersurvivor

We could end the drug violence, child smuggling, human trafficking, and drug trafficking over night if we wanted to.

No one in government wants the border closed or any of this to stop; they make way too much money off it. Disgraceful.

BINGO!!!
Posted By: Bear Tracker

Re: Mexican kidnapping - 03/09/23 02:24 AM

We would use a drone and destroy the terrorists if this was in any other part of the world. Why not these terrorists?

Re: Mexican kidnapping - 03/09/23 02:24 AM

And President Hair Sniffer does not care!!!
Posted By: Marty

Re: Mexican kidnapping - 03/09/23 02:27 AM

I would guess the cartels are paying off quite a few folks here and in china....china makes the fentanyl happen for them. Bad stuff going down all around us.....prepare.
Posted By: jalstat

Re: Mexican kidnapping - 03/09/23 08:21 AM

Been to Laredo Mexico in early and late 90's with my buddy and his wife she said she wouldn't dare go near the place or the border in that matter anymore it is so bad.Sad deal because it was a good time.
© 2024 Trapperman Forums