Home

Another Bank closes.

Posted By: Clayborn

Another Bank closes. - 03/13/23 04:51 AM

Look up New York's Signature Bank. Closed today. Third largest bank failure.
Posted By: Ohio Wolverine

Re: Another Bank closes. - 03/13/23 05:20 AM

Here we go again , bailing them out again.
Not enough the banks charging high intrest , and charging you to use your own money.
Just like the government , poor management, high paid CEO's and bounses .
Posted By: yukonjeff

Re: Another Bank closes. - 03/13/23 06:07 AM

No they wont be bailing them out this time. The EU globalist running our country want the petro dollar/ country to crash. We are almost there. Might be the big push now before any elections can happen.
Posted By: Marty

Re: Another Bank closes. - 03/13/23 06:10 AM

New York State regulators took over Signature Bank today, the second financial institution to fold in less than a week as the FDIC and Treasury, however, assured depositors at both that they would be made whole in an attempt to stem the growing crisis.

Signature was a banker to crypto clients. It recently indicated plans to retreat from that business, but customers grew concerned recently given its high share of uninsured deposits — especially in the wake of Friday’ collapse of Santa Clara, Calif.-based SVB, or Silicon Valley Bank, which housed assets of Roku and many other tech companies and startups.
Posted By: Gary Benson

Re: Another Bank closes. - 03/13/23 10:21 AM

Sadly, this country needs a good old fashioned depression to bring some folks back to reality.
Posted By: newfox1

Re: Another Bank closes. - 03/13/23 10:59 AM

I’m afraid I agree with Gary, we need to trim some fat.

Re: Another Bank closes. - 03/13/23 11:01 AM

tens of millions of unproductive government/private workers are well paid to get fat and do nothing.
Posted By: Squash

Re: Another Bank closes. - 03/13/23 12:11 PM

Originally Posted by Gary Benson
Sadly, this country needs a good old fashioned depression to bring some folks back to reality.

But don’t worry, Biden will get us in a shooting war before that happens, and divert everyone’s attention.
Posted By: Law Dog

Re: Another Bank closes. - 03/13/23 01:25 PM

Looks like silver shot up a buck first thing today.
Posted By: randall brannon

Re: Another Bank closes. - 03/13/23 02:25 PM

Originally Posted by Finster
We can thank the Biden administration and people like James on here that blessed the liberal theory. Have you noticed that the coward (James) has run and hid? He was not even man enough to stand up to the beginning of this farce of an administration. We will be very lucky if this old IDIOT and his policies do not get us into a depression. However, I do believe it's too late, and it is coming.

Anyone who supported President Hair Sniffer and his track record of Failure should be proud that President Hair Sniffer is opening our Borders Raising the Price to eat and live and then Proud that he calls that Progress while Americans struggle while Illegals are given EVERYTHING!!!
Posted By: buster916

Re: Another Bank closes. - 03/13/23 05:22 PM

the government has been full of waste and fat my whole lifetime and will always be desantis 2024

Re: Another Bank closes. - 03/13/23 08:12 PM

[Linked Image]

Re: Another Bank closes. - 03/13/23 08:45 PM

"No losses will be borne by the taxpayers," Biden said. "Instead, the money will come from the fees that banks pay into the deposit insurance fund. Because of the actions that our regulators have already taken, every American should feel confident that their deposits will be there if and when they need them."

laugh laugh laugh
Posted By: yukon254

Re: Another Bank closes. - 03/13/23 08:54 PM

Originally Posted by Marty
"No losses will be borne by the taxpayers," Biden said. "Instead, the money will come from the fees that banks pay into the deposit insurance fund. Because of the actions that our regulators have already taken, every American should feel confident that their deposits will be there if and when they need them."

laugh laugh laugh

If anyone believes that i have a bridge to sell them. I tried to withdraw 20k last spring and they looked at me like I had three eyes. Took many weeks to accomplish...and my bank was solvent...

And then theres this...
https://www.foxnews.com/media/svb-collapse-tip-iceberg-biden-spending-policies-economist-warns
Posted By: white17

Re: Another Bank closes. - 03/13/23 09:10 PM

So Biden is saying we have enough bank regulators ?

Maybe we do. Maybe they're just the wrong kind.

What many don't know is that the regulator with responsibility to monitor SVB, is the San Francisco regional Federal Reserve bank.

Guess who is a member of the Board of Directors of the SF Fed ???

Guess who the CEO of SVB is ???

Both answers are the same Gregory Becker.

Does that seem a bit incestuous to any one but me ?
Posted By: Providence Farm

Re: Another Bank closes. - 03/13/23 09:14 PM

Yukion I tried to cash a 30k check at the bank ot was written on. They offered to give me another check? Finally they called my lawyer his office was above the bank and he had written the check. He told me not the bank that they didn't have enough cash to cash the check on hand. But theu could get it in 3 days.

That opened my eyes and that was probably around 09.
Posted By: stinkypete

Re: Another Bank closes. - 03/13/23 10:45 PM

Gregory Becker. Cashed out 3.5 million in SVB stock 2 weeks ago. The CEO of SVB cashed out over a half a million in the same time period. Mean while Trump under federal investigation for paying off a women for allegedly he had an affair with. Paid her off with his own money.You can’t make this [Linked Image]
Stuff up )))))
Posted By: Dirt

Re: Another Bank closes. - 03/13/23 11:14 PM

Originally Posted by buster916
the government has been full of waste and fat my whole lifetime and will always be desantis 2024

"
Trump never met a spending bill he wouldn’t sign

After giving the American people such a startling look behind the curtain of the latest omnibus spending bill and ostensible “COVID Relief Package,” and demanding that Congress send him a new bill devoid of the obscene pork, President Trump did what he always does.

He signed the spending bill."

Re: Another Bank closes. - 03/14/23 01:50 AM

Originally Posted by Dirt

"

After giving the American people such a startling look behind the curtain of the latest omnibus spending bill and ostensible “COVID Relief Package,” and demanding that Congress send him a new bill devoid of the obscene pork, President Trump did what he always does.

WOW Your TDS is very strong and blinding.
All democrats and many republicans all hate Trump the same as you do.
Why ? Those in office are afraid of him shutting down their cash flow.
Corruption is how they bank millions on $ 174,000.00 a year.
They hold the power , they can pass or shut down whatever they don't like.
Only way to change it , is people start using their own minds and voting in people that will try to stop the corruption.
Setting term limits to two terms and cutting their retirement off . Let them manage retirement the same as we do.

You have a hate for him because you believe the lies and even after proven that they're all lies , your ego won't let you admit the truth.
Posted By: Snowpa

Re: Another Bank closes. - 03/14/23 01:57 AM

Lots of people running down Trump but no one can see this is all on Bidens watch

Re: Another Bank closes. - 03/14/23 03:06 AM

how does donald even come into this discussion at all?

Re: Another Bank closes. - 03/14/23 03:12 AM

Dem arizona senator in a navy jacket (guess he is a vet) wants to censor social media to prevent talking about bank collapse....what would make a vet be a dem? what a screwed up bunch of people.....
Posted By: stinkypete

Re: Another Bank closes. - 03/14/23 10:51 AM

Exactly. How did Trump get involved in this???? Biden announced yesterday it was the previous administrations fault why SVB failed. Specifically named Trump. The current administration takes no blame in any wrong doing of any kind. In Joes world the economy is strong.
Posted By: trapdog1

Re: Another Bank closes. - 03/14/23 10:55 AM

Trump was responsible for the train wrecks, too. He a bad fella.
Posted By: Spike369

Re: Another Bank closes. - 03/14/23 12:10 PM

"

You're probably one of those crybabies screaming when he closed down the government.

Re: Another Bank closes. - 03/14/23 01:09 PM

"

Under Trump we were not paying 4 dollars a gallon on Gas. Under Trump we were not paying 4 dollars for a dozen eggs. Under Trump we were energy independent. Under Trump we did not have banks closing. Under Trump we did not have double digit inflation. Under Trump we did not have 14 servicemen killed. Under Trump Putin did not dare invade ANYONE. Under Trump we had Sanctions in place against our Foe. Under Trump China was made to pay their Trade Tarriffs. BUT under Trump we had you TDS whine and cry non stop!!!

Re: Another Bank closes. - 03/14/23 01:14 PM

Because YESTERDAY President Hair Sniffer blamed it all on TRUMP!!! Open Borders, Trumps Fault. Increased Fuel Prices Trumps Fault. Double Digit inflation Trumps Fault!!! President Hair Sniffer falling up the stairs Trumps Fault. High Crime Trumps Fault. No Bail Criminals walking free Trumps fault If Demonrats and leftists did not Blame Trump they would have to blame their own STUPIDITY and we all know that ain't happening!!!
Posted By: Scuba1

Re: Another Bank closes. - 03/14/23 02:02 PM

Because that is what the idiots have been trained to do. Like in the pavlov dog experiment. They see a screw up on their part and it triggers the " Blame Trump " response like the dog that starts salivating at the sound of a bell.
Posted By: HobbieTrapper

Re: Another Bank closes. - 03/14/23 02:24 PM

lol
Posted By: Trapper7

Re: Another Bank closes. - 03/14/23 02:30 PM

Originally Posted by trapdog1
Trump was responsible for the train wrecks, too. He a bad fella.

Yes, Biden said that too.
Posted By: warrior

Re: Another Bank closes. - 03/14/23 03:11 PM

Back to the topic at hand. I got this email just this morning.

[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]

Pretty obvious effort at liquidity.

Are they worried?

Probably scared crapless.
Posted By: Dirt

Re: Another Bank closes. - 03/14/23 03:31 PM

Originally Posted by Ohio Wolverine
[Linked Image]

I think this is the guy who brought trump into this?
Posted By: Steven 49er

Re: Another Bank closes. - 03/14/23 04:40 PM

The sad part is the left will blame the right and the right will blame the left.

Neither one will bother to look in the mirror
Posted By: white17

Re: Another Bank closes. - 03/14/23 05:33 PM

Originally Posted by Clayborn
Look up New York's Signature Bank. Closed today. Third largest bank failure.

The humorous part about this one is that Bawney Fwank is on the Signature board of directors. !
Yes ! The same corrupt pederast who wrote the law being used to bail him out..........The same law Obama said would eliminate bank bailouts.
Posted By: Sharon

Re: Another Bank closes. - 03/14/23 05:46 PM

Typical. I'm not surprised in the least.

Saw Charles Payne this morning, he was livid about the bank bail out procedures. He saw right through the fancy words and titles to try and confuse folks as the purpose ...it is all bail out. And not for the average individual .

When Charles speaks, I listen. He is among the most brilliant minds in the Market , in mathematics, of the whole industry.
Posted By: k snow

Re: Another Bank closes. - 03/14/23 06:09 PM

Another domino?

Bank Suisse shares at record low
Posted By: spjones

Re: Another Bank closes. - 03/14/23 06:20 PM

Reaper down

Bank crisis over

Lol
Posted By: 41cal

Re: Another Bank closes. - 03/14/23 06:29 PM

The bank failed due to high risk investments, If you bail them out, what have they learned?
Take high risk for potential huge profit.
If you are wrong, govt gives you your money back!
It’s a “win/win”.

Re: Another Bank closes. - 03/16/23 01:18 AM

Originally Posted by Ohio Wolverine
[Linked Image]

I think this is the guy who brought trump into this?

Might be , just wonder how you feel about everything that's happened since you voted?
© 2024 Trapperman Forums