Home

I know why no NCAA threads !! Purdue

Posted By: jbyrd63

I know why no NCAA threads !! Purdue - 03/18/23 01:37 AM

The big 10 has stunk it up !!!!!LOL LOL LOL LOL

Would say stick to football . But that hasn't worked out too well over the past 25 years !!!!

ROLL TIDE !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Posted By: bucksnbears

Re: I know why no NCAA threads !! PudueLOL - 03/18/23 01:40 AM

LOL,LOL,LOL... eek
Ad nauseum.
Posted By: trapdog1

Re: I know why no NCAA threads !! PudueLOL - 03/18/23 01:41 AM

No threads because nobody cares.
Posted By: salemtrapper

Re: I know why no NCAA threads !! PudueLOL - 03/18/23 01:42 AM

The Jason McIntyre guy from the herd show was talking about how he put a five figure bet on Arizona, and they loss first round! I bet that guy is really hating that right about now.

Re: I know why no NCAA threads !! PudueLOL - 03/18/23 01:44 AM

Originally Posted by trapdog1

Yea you got no reason to care !!! Your Iowa boys got sent home too !!!!! LOLOL LOL LOL . Big 10 sucks.....

Re: I know why no NCAA threads !! PudueLOL - 03/18/23 01:46 AM

Any one put any money on any team this year is crazy. As seen so far out of 68 teams 40 have a good shot of winning....
Posted By: trapdog1

Re: I know why no NCAA threads !! PudueLOL - 03/18/23 01:47 AM

Originally Posted by jbyrd63

Yea you got no reason to care !!! Your Iowa boys got sent home too !!!!! LOLOL LOL LOL . Big 10 sucks.....

Yeah. Iowa State too. Still don't care.
Posted By: DWC

Re: I know why no NCAA threads !! PudueLOL - 03/18/23 04:31 AM

Did you play in the SEC or have a son that did/does? Because, if not, I fail to understand talking so much crap like you do. It doesnt take any talent to live in a specific place or choose to proclaim to be a fan of something.
Posted By: bankrunner

Re: I know why no NCAA threads !! PudueLOL - 03/18/23 05:13 AM

I think someone in the Big Ten touched him somewhere and he is still traumatized over it. Sorry it happened jbyrd, time to seek a professional with your shortcomings.
Posted By: grumley701

Re: I know why no NCAA threads !! PudueLOL - 03/18/23 05:15 AM

Keyboard warrior..
Posted By: HobbieTrapper

Re: I know why no NCAA threads !! PudueLOL - 03/18/23 06:17 AM

I opened the thread to point out he spelled Perdue wrong, but I’m in an unfamiliar world. Carry on.
Posted By: jalstat

Re: I know why no NCAA threads !! PudueLOL - 03/18/23 06:41 AM

x2

Re: I know why no NCAA threads !! PudueLOL - 03/18/23 06:42 AM

Originally Posted by HobbieTrapper
I opened the thread to point out he spelled Perdue wrong, but I’m in an unfamiliar world. Carry on.

Probably best… wink

Re: I know why no NCAA threads !! PudueLOL - 03/18/23 07:07 AM

I drove through Kentucky once… once. LOL LOL LOL.
Posted By: Cooncreek II

Re: I know why no NCAA threads !! PudueLOL - 03/18/23 07:51 AM

That boy is nothing but a fool, plain and simple.
Posted By: Turtledale

Re: I know why no NCAA threads !! PudueLOL - 03/18/23 09:21 AM

Originally Posted by HobbieTrapper

You mean this isn't a thread about chicken?
Posted By: Rat_Pack

Re: I know why no NCAA threads !! PudueLOL - 03/18/23 10:03 AM

Purdue and AZ have always been bracket wreckers
Posted By: Nittany Lion

Re: I know why no NCAA threads !! PudueLOL - 03/18/23 10:05 AM

Isn't Texas A & M in the SEC, Didn't underdog Penn State from the Big 10 destroy them? lol, lol, lol, lol

Re: I know why no NCAA threads !! PudueLOL - 03/18/23 10:21 AM

Originally Posted by bankrunner
I think someone in the Big Ten touched him somewhere and he is still traumatized over it. Sorry it happened jbyrd, time to seek a professional with your shortcomings.

No they didn’t but as history has shown they are prone to touching! You brought it up !!
Posted By: 17fireball

Re: I know why no NCAA threads !! PudueLOL - 03/18/23 10:33 AM

At least Purdue has one athlete that can perform when needed. Ramos defeated Iowa's Spencer Lee to reach the finals.
Posted By: jabNE

Re: I know why no NCAA threads !! PudueLOL - 03/18/23 12:41 PM

I don’t know, I saw a kid from Purdue do a number on a 3x NCAA champ Hawkeye in the semis yesterday.
grin
Posted By: 17fireball

Re: I know why no NCAA threads !! PudueLOL - 03/18/23 12:51 PM

Originally Posted by jabNE
I don’t know, I saw a kid from Purdue do a number on a 3x NCAA champ Hawkeye in the semis yesterday.
grin

I'm with ya jabne. Only march tournament that actually matters.
Posted By: elkaholic

Re: I know why no NCAA threads !! PudueLOL - 03/18/23 12:53 PM

FDU shouldn't even have been there. Stupid NCAA transfer division rule kept Merrimack from being there after winning their conference.

I'm really surprised by Bama's run in basketball this year.
Posted By: Leftlane

Re: I know why no NCAA threads !! PudueLOL - 03/18/23 12:58 PM

Originally Posted by ND FTA
[Linked Image]

LMAO
Posted By: CoonsBane

Re: I know why no NCAA threads !! PudueLOL - 03/18/23 01:06 PM

[Linked Image]

Roll Tide, plenty to be proud of.

https://www.espn.com/mens-college-b...el-davis-indicted-capital-murder-charges
Posted By: Scott T

Re: I know why no NCAA threads !! PudueLOL - 03/18/23 01:43 PM

Originally Posted by jbyrd63
Originally Posted by bankrunner

No they didn’t but as history has shown they are prone to touching! You brought it up !!

So you are traumatized because you didn’t get touched? You’re not right.
Posted By: SNIPERBBB

Re: I know why no NCAA threads !! PudueLOL - 03/18/23 01:47 PM

Originally Posted by DWC
Did you play in the SEC or have a son that did/does? Because, if not, I fail to understand talking so much crap like you do. It doesnt take any talent to live in a specific place or choose to proclaim to be a fan of something.

Half the people in his state think they live in Cincinnati so...They could have it as far as im concerned.
Posted By: w side rd 151

Re: I know why no NCAA threads !! PudueLOL - 03/18/23 02:00 PM

Most years I like to watch because in many cases the underdogs have at least a half a chance of beating a higher ranked team And the underdogs are playing for pride For most of the college players it will be their last time playing the port on a teams This years crop of college teams ,coaches and players hit a new low with the way the so call best 68 college tams leave a lot to be desired And the worst example of that is the Alabama freshman player that gave a gun to someone and that gun was used in a murder that same day .And the worst part of that is the coach and the college are saying he has not ben charged with a crime and he should be allowed to play . Whatever happened to the idea that being involved in sports builds character and helps youngsters grow into men . The college the coach the other players and the whole NCAA tournament IS AN EMBARRMENT to what the event is supposed to represent We are ll blasted by the anti gun public without any sense of fairness .Well we also need to stand up and not allow those breaking the law to get a free pass .It is a disgusting picture of how if you are a special athlete you get and almost unlimited number of chances to get away with any crime under the sun.
Posted By: warrior

Re: I know why no NCAA threads !! PudueLOL - 03/18/23 03:41 PM

I don't follow basketball but I did look into the incident murder in Tuscaloosa and the players involved.

While the whole thing and the how it has been handled is ugly the fact remains that the player in question who brought the gun may have exercised extremely poor judgment but extremely poor judgment is not a criminal offense in the State of Alabama. Neither is extremely poor judgment by coaching or university staff in how to handle the former.

I will say that the University should, but not just the University but society as a whole, be doing as much as possible to stamp out this ignorant thug mentality among young men today.
Posted By: w side rd 151

Re: I know why no NCAA threads !! PudueLOL - 03/18/23 05:02 PM

The right to bear arms as a private citizen of the USA is the very reason any of the rights spelled out in the constitution exist Without private citizens maintaining some degree of enforcement of those rights the law makers do not abide by the laws they have put into society And surly those that are trying to take the right to bear arm for average citizens will not stop until gun ownership is no longer legal in America .The back door efforts of those opposed to guns at first wanted registration and background checks And than added a waiting period As time went on they demanded clip/magazine limits .Now we have red flag laws and increasingly they are teaching the gospel of how gun violence is a public health problem .All the while the law abiding citizens are told how bad of human beings we are because we want to do what the 2 nd amendment says we can do since the beginning of this country At the same time the guilty are protect by their rights to a fair trial and any number of protections What is so hard to decide if someone did something illegal' by supplying someone with a weapon that ended up being used in a murder that same day .While I AM NOT CERTAIN that the Alabama basketball player involved in the incident is attending Alabama on a scholarship ?And I think he is 19 which could be that he is not old enough to own a handgun undercurrent law his ability to be a great basketball player should not take priority over his requirements to obey the law and even more so as you put use good judgement in a case of loaning a gun to someone so casually as it seems he did . We law abiding gun owners are under constant pressure due to the misdeeds of those breaking the law .If the colleges today are failing to teach every student that goes through their doors that all of us need to stand up for what is right And being an athlete or rich or famous person .Or having some great family member The law applies equally to al and if they do not live up to that requirement they are dealt with like the criminal they choose to be .l
Posted By: Anonymous

Re: I know why no NCAA threads !! PudueLOL - 03/19/23 12:54 AM

Originally Posted by w side rd 151
Most years I like to watch because in many cases the underdogs have at least a half a chance of beating a higher ranked team And the underdogs are playing for pride For most of the college players it will be their last time playing the port on a teams This years crop of college teams ,coaches and players hit a new low with the way the so call best 68 college tams leave a lot to be desired And the worst example of that is the Alabama freshman player that gave a gun to someone and that gun was used in a murder that same day .And the worst part of that is the coach and the college are saying he has not ben charged with a crime and he should be allowed to play . Whatever happened to the idea that being involved in sports builds character and helps youngsters grow into men . The college the coach the other players and the whole NCAA tournament IS AN EMBARRMENT to what the event is supposed to represent We are ll blasted by the anti gun public without any sense of fairness .Well we also need to stand up and not allow those breaking the law to get a free pass .It is a disgusting picture of how if you are a special athlete you get and almost unlimited number of chances to get away with any crime under the sun.

Just watched an underdog beat another No. 1 seed.
Posted By: SundanceMtnMan

Re: I know why no NCAA threads !! PudueLOL - 03/19/23 01:54 AM

Go Zags
Posted By: Yukon John

Re: I know why no NCAA threads !! PudueLOL - 03/19/23 02:04 AM

ND FTA, you made my night! Lol
Posted By: SNIPERBBB

Re: I know why no NCAA threads !! PudueLOL - 03/19/23 02:07 AM

Colege basketball at d1 level is the most volatile of all the sports year to year as top talent stays a year.
© 2024 Trapperman Forums