Home

Hey jbyrd

Posted By: Nittany Lion

Hey jbyrd - 03/18/23 07:21 PM

Penn State has clinched their 10th National Championship in the past 12 years in wrestling. I remind you Penn State is a member of the Big 10, when was the last time a SEC team won a wrestling championship? lol, lol, lol

I might add they clinched and the teams did not even wrestle in the finals yet. Complete dominance.
Posted By: warrior

Re: Hey jbyrd - 03/18/23 07:54 PM

Just what kind of wrestling is Pedo State winning these days?

Re: Hey jbyrd - 03/18/23 08:25 PM

Nice talk Warrior, you are a jerk. I doubt there is a single person at PSU that had anything to do with what you bring up every chance you get.
Get a life.
Posted By: Grandpa Trapper

Re: Hey jbyrd - 03/18/23 08:47 PM

Originally Posted by Nittany Lion
Penn State has clinched their 10th National Championship in the past 12 years in wrestling. I remind you Penn State is a member of the Big 10, when was the last time a SEC team won a wrestling championship? lol, lol, lol

I might add they clinched and the teams did not even wrestle in the finals yet. Complete dominance.

One heck of a record. I wonder if any Division 1 team in any college sport has accomplished that?
Posted By: SNIPERBBB

Re: Hey jbyrd - 03/18/23 08:50 PM

Originally Posted by warrior
Just what kind of wrestling is Pedo State winning these days?

You should probably look at the stuff John Ziegler has done on this. Basically the whole thing was a scam.
Posted By: jbyrd63

Re: Hey jbyrd - 03/18/23 09:03 PM

What was a scam ? Really ? Keep telling yourself that ! Congratulations Nittany on your championship !!! That is so popular a sport in Sec country I didn’t even know any colleges here had a team . Country boys don’t normally Wallow each other unless someone’s teeth have already been knocked out !! 🤣
Posted By: SNIPERBBB

Re: Hey jbyrd - 03/18/23 09:52 PM

Originally Posted by jbyrd63
What was a scam ? Really ? Keep telling yourself that ! Congratulations Nittany on your championship !!! That is so popular a sport in Sec country I didn’t even know any colleges here had a team . Country boys font normally Wallow each other unless someone’s teeth have already been knocked out !! 🤣

https://www.framingpaterno.com/jerr...e-convinced-alleged-child-abusers-innoce

Re: Hey jbyrd - 03/18/23 10:22 PM

Nittany did a little digging. Sec college don’t have any wrestling teams . In fact there are only 78 total division l program in the nation . Saw the clip of the mom breaking her glasses because her son got beat in semi final. True sportsmanship .
But penn st is the king of wrestling!!!

Re: Hey jbyrd - 03/18/23 10:22 PM

Come on jbyrd, do you expect me to believe that you did not know SEC schools had wrestling? lol, lol, lol.

Interesting link you posted SNIPERBBB, I doubt any of those bringing up the Sandusky thing time after time will read it.

Re: Hey jbyrd - 03/18/23 10:42 PM

I didn’t ! Had not ever heard of it seriously! They don’t have wrestling! Not in the list of 78 . Heck basketball tournament started out with just 10 less than in entire wrestling programs combined

Re: Hey jbyrd - 03/18/23 10:44 PM

https://www.fancowrestling.com/how-many-college-wrestling-teams-are-there-in-ncaa-division-i/
When Oklahoma comes to SEC I haven’t heard if they will keep their wrestling program?

Re: Hey jbyrd - 03/18/23 10:50 PM

Well, I'll give the BIG0 their dues. They rule the college wrestling world all by themselves.

Because they are by themselves in it.

Good job guys figuring out how to win.

Re: Hey jbyrd - 03/18/23 10:51 PM

Originally Posted by warrior
Well, I'll give the BIG0 their dues. They rule the college wrestling world all by themselves.

Because they are by themselves in it.

Good job guys figuring out how to win.

Lol True

Re: Hey jbyrd - 03/18/23 11:36 PM

Well I will be danged, Missouri is the only SEC school with a wrestling team.
Posted By: hippie

Re: Hey jbyrd - 03/19/23 01:22 AM

They spend ALL their money on feetball, instead of offering several sports Programs for their students

Re: Hey jbyrd - 03/19/23 01:32 AM

Transplant from big 12

Re: Hey jbyrd - 03/19/23 01:49 AM

Originally Posted by hippie
They spend ALL their money on feetball, instead of offering several sports Programs for their students

Um, have you seen the basketball play off yet? Or bother to check out baseball or softball?

And little known fact. Gene Stallings, just one of many national championship winning head coaches at Alabama, held two different head coaching positions at Alabama over a decade apart.

Bet that one stumps alot of sports trivia fans.

He was a head coach of the golf team while serving as an assistant football coach under Coach Bryant.
© 2024 Trapperman Forums