Posted By: Cragar

Dismantle the deep state - 03/21/23 11:25 PM

Interesting video 3:31 long.
Posted By: keets

Re: Dismantle the deep state - 03/21/23 11:47 PM

grin
Posted By: Providence Farm

Re: Dismantle the deep state - 03/21/23 11:49 PM

Someone should tell him we are a republic not a democracy.
Posted By: Yes sir

Re: Dismantle the deep state - 03/21/23 11:55 PM

I haven't watched the video but I thought he was going to that the last time.
Posted By: randall brannon

Re: Dismantle the deep state - 03/22/23 12:42 AM

Then the next time he needs to quit hiring Deep State POS like Mike Pence and Bill Barr. They BOTH bent over every time the Demonrats attacked Trump!!!
Posted By: trapdog1

Re: Dismantle the deep state - 03/22/23 12:44 AM

Originally Posted by Yes sir

This time he means it. Probably.
Posted By: Jingles

Re: Dismantle the deep state - 03/22/23 12:57 AM

Number 8 should been reduce the size of government agencies by 50% and delete the BATF&E all together
Posted By: J Staton

Re: Dismantle the deep state - 03/22/23 01:36 AM

A Convention of States is the only way to dismantle the deep state. Or dissolve the Union altogether.....
Posted By: Yes sir

Re: Dismantle the deep state - 03/22/23 01:37 AM

Originally Posted by J Staton
A Convention of States is the only way to dismantle the deep state. Or dissolve the Union altogether.....

X1000
DC will never fix the problems in DC
Posted By: mnsota

Re: Dismantle the deep state - 03/22/23 01:51 AM

He tried,he actually cut departments ten percent. Remember what he was up against.
You should listen to the video,..I think he is sincere.
The root of the problem,..he is getting at it.
Posted By: Squash

Re: Dismantle the deep state - 03/22/23 01:53 AM

Short of a real insurrection, Impossible task. And stating you are going to do it is delusional.
Posted By: mnsota

Re: Dismantle the deep state - 03/22/23 02:01 AM

Originally Posted by Squash
Short of a real insurrection, Impossible task. And stating you are going to do it is delusional.

Well then,..there is your answer. I would prefer a more pleasurable resolution,but if not..
Posted By: Marty

Re: Dismantle the deep state - 03/22/23 02:34 AM

no one person is going to fix the mess while hundreds of millions of people sit on the couch eating cheetos and watching tv or playing video games...
Posted By: charles

Re: Dismantle the deep state - 03/22/23 03:31 AM

How about giving jobs and contracts to large campaign contributors, like our Postmaster General Louis DeJoy. Need to stop that as well.
Posted By: NonPCfed

Re: Dismantle the deep state - 03/22/23 04:09 AM

The international financial cabal would just spawn another, although it might take some time for them to build one up as tightly ingrained as it is now.
Posted By: Chancey

Re: Dismantle the deep state - 03/22/23 05:33 AM

Ain't gonna get rid of the deep state without some strife. We need to go back to tarring and feathering POS politicians, and also life long beaurocrats, and other government officials.
Fauci should be lined up against the wall and shot, I don't see that happening even thought everyone knows he lied about gain of function research. Since that ain't gonna happen, it would please me for him to be taken out in the streets and tarred and feathered. That would be great!
Posted By: yotetrapper30

Re: Dismantle the deep state - 03/22/23 05:40 AM

X1000
DC will never fix the problems in DC

Then I vote dissolve the Union. We don't have close to enough votes for a convention of the states. Once a couple million liberals starve to death, it'd be a more viable option.
Posted By: Snowpa

Re: Dismantle the deep state - 03/22/23 07:41 AM

What I see is a gradual take over and weaponization of all gov. offices
Posted By: hippie

Re: Dismantle the deep state - 03/22/23 10:25 AM

Good ideas, I liked when he moved BLM out of the swamp.

But, elections have consequences..........
https://thehill.com/policy/energy-e...nd-management-hq-while-also-maintaining/

Only 41 went along and 287 quit when Trump sent it to the west,, that drained a bunch of liberals from the BLM in one move.
Posted By: Spike369

Re: Dismantle the deep state - 03/22/23 12:02 PM

If you hold a convention of States, the union will be dissolved. We could try something we have never tried before and that is throw every politician out of office. But we won't because my politician is good and yours is the bad one.
Posted By: danny clifton

Re: Dismantle the deep state - 03/22/23 12:55 PM

Where in the world do you get the idea a convention of states would destroy the union?

Since we don't pay any mind to the one we already have, why would a few more amendments or even a lot of modification, change anything is my question.
Posted By: 52Carl

Re: Dismantle the deep state - 03/23/23 01:22 AM

When the democrats are in power, they gut unelected bureaucrat departments of conservatives and instal their liberal minions.
When Republicans are in power, they leave the liberals in the bureaucracies.
Now you know why Northern Virginia and southern Maryland all vote for democrats.
Republicans need to start flushing the toilet as soon as they take power.
Posted By: HobbieTrapper

Re: Dismantle the deep state - 03/23/23 01:47 AM

Originally Posted by yotetrapper30

Then I vote dissolve the Union. We don't have close to enough votes for a convention of the states. Once a couple million liberals starve to death, it'd be a more viable option.

This is a good option and would most likely extend the fix much longer than half a dozen election cycles.
Posted By: H2ORat

Re: Dismantle the deep state - 03/23/23 01:58 AM

Originally Posted by 52Carl
When the democrats are in power, they gut unelected bureaucrat departments of conservatives and instal their liberal minions.
When Republicans are in power, they leave the liberals in the bureaucracies.
Now you know why Northern Virginia and southern Maryland all vote for democrats.
Republicans need to start flushing the toilet as soon as they take power.

republicans will never seize power again - the libs have seen to that.
Posted By: Marty

Re: Dismantle the deep state - 03/23/23 02:10 AM

correct^
Posted By: danvee

Re: Dismantle the deep state - 03/23/23 02:16 AM

Heard all that the last two times.
Posted By: Mando

Re: Dismantle the deep state - 03/25/23 07:49 PM

Originally Posted by Providence Farm
Someone should tell him we are a republic not a democracy.

Thats not what he's saying. Yes we are a republic (noun) but we use democracy (verb) as we the people elect our leaders. He's saying we will lose that right if this isn't stopped.
© 2024 Trapperman Forums