Home

I can sleep when I'm dead

Posted By: Wolfdog91

I can sleep when I'm dead - 03/22/23 01:28 AM

Got home from work at 8 ate real quick and was about to go to sleep around 10 till I got a call and my friends wanted to know if I wanted to hang out. Was just gonna sleep in all day since it's my day off...but... Said screw it I can sleep when I'm dead. Been a good day of just pond and creek hopping. Good Lord blessed me with some wonderful goofballs....and yes I shaved and yes i know i look liem a goober....the things i do for money laugh

[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]
Posted By: waggler

Re: I can sleep when I'm dead - 03/22/23 01:30 AM

Good friends are worth hanging on to, even when they really get you PO'd. You'll get over it.
Posted By: TurkeyTime

Re: I can sleep when I'm dead - 03/22/23 01:42 AM

Good choice.
Posted By: rags57078

Re: I can sleep when I'm dead - 03/22/23 02:09 AM

Heck yeah , enjoy the good things
Posted By: Andrew Eastwood

Re: I can sleep when I'm dead - 03/22/23 02:09 AM

Got to have fun once in a while. wink
Posted By: Yukon John

Re: I can sleep when I'm dead - 03/22/23 02:54 AM

I sleep plenty now...ill enjoy life when I'm dead!
Posted By: NonPCfed

Re: I can sleep when I'm dead - 03/22/23 04:11 AM

Have fun Wolfie!! By the way, what's the green stuff around down there grin wink
Posted By: yotetrapper30

Re: I can sleep when I'm dead - 03/22/23 04:16 AM

Skip the sleep now. Another 20 years and you won't be able to.
Posted By: randall brannon

Re: I can sleep when I'm dead - 03/22/23 05:22 AM

Went to a mine down in Boone County to fix their Roof Falls. The mine had a river running through it. I caught a bunch of Blind Trout. They were hard to catch because any movement at all they could sense it. First time ever I caught and ate Trout without eyes. We used to go back under at the end of the day and Fish until time to drop again. We would just pile up against the Rib to cat nap if we got too tired.
Posted By: Providence Farm

Re: I can sleep when I'm dead - 03/22/23 08:54 AM

Sleep? Your in your 20s. Heck I'm 42 and work 12 and 16 hr days many more 16s than 12. Often 80hrs a week. I'm lucky to sleep 4 hrs a day.

Come to think of it I'm probably doing it all wrong and wouldn't know how to act if I had a life outside work at work and work on the farm. Funny things happen when you work all the time after a while your friends quit calling you to do things. No point in trying you will just tell them no you can't your working.

Enjoy life some wolfdog don't fall into the trap I did. Sure I paid cash for my farm and only debt is on a rent house and wife's vehicle. Both should be paid in 2 years or less. Asked me then if it's been worth it but I bet the answer will be no and some other things will pop up they always seem to.
Posted By: BTLowry

Re: I can sleep when I'm dead - 03/22/23 11:26 AM

Time spent with friends like that is probably better for you than sleep anyway

Looks like y'all had a great time
Posted By: 330-Trapper

Re: I can sleep when I'm dead - 03/22/23 01:34 PM

That's Awesome
Posted By: Savell

Re: I can sleep when I'm dead - 03/22/23 02:42 PM

…. Be careful Wolf… that looks like an entrance to a plantation
Posted By: Dirty D

Re: I can sleep when I'm dead - 03/22/23 03:26 PM

whatcha trying to catch using that baby bass for bait?

Re: I can sleep when I'm dead - 03/22/23 04:47 PM

Originally Posted by Savell
…. Be careful Wolf… that looks like an entrance to a plantation

If only I could tell the jokes we made without people getting upset grin
Posted By: Trapper7

Re: I can sleep when I'm dead - 03/22/23 04:56 PM

Looks like a great day!
Posted By: lestan101

Re: I can sleep when I'm dead - 03/22/23 10:45 PM

What we used to say about eating and sleeping during my time with the 101st Airborne : eating and sleeping is just something your Momma got you used to when you was young to keep you from crying. You don't need it your just spoiled to it.
Posted By: 52Carl

Re: I can sleep when I'm dead - 03/23/23 01:01 AM

What's that tiny gal standing on your shoulder whispering in your ear?
It surely can't be nothing about that "giant" bass you're holding up...

Re: I can sleep when I'm dead - 03/23/23 02:58 AM

Originally Posted by lestan101
What we used to say about eating and sleeping during my time with the 101st Airborne : eating and sleeping is just something your Momma got you used to when you was young to keep you from crying. You don't need it your just spoiled to it.

Had some 101 boys train with us .. apparently we where nuts, sharing a MRE and energy drink between three guys and not sleep for 48hr at a time apparently wants something big army does a lot laugh
© 2024 Trapperman Forums